PDA

View Full Version : Positive feedback!

driftboutique
04-15-11, 06:32 AM
Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new black/charcoal zipper tunic in the closet! Please oh please can we have that and the jeans for the store too?

talyon
04-15-11, 07:51 AM
I love the way we don't need to scroll through items while picking same line to sell now. Great job LT.

GroupMagma
04-15-11, 09:05 AM
Thanks, guys. I always like passing on positive feedback to the devs. :D
I can't speculate if the Closet items will be available for the store, but I'll pass along your interest.

driftboutique
04-15-11, 06:43 PM
Ooh, and I just noticed that the red sweaters are fixed! They actually hang on the rack instead of levitating 

sehana
04-15-11, 09:16 PM
I love the way we don't need to scroll through items while picking same line to sell now. Great job LT.

ditto :)... game play goes much smoothly now instead of scrolling through to find the right one .

Thank you GM (GroupMagma) (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?215-GroupMagma) for passing that along to the devs.

Also thank u for fixing the gifting procedure, but please put indicator of quantities of the gifts :)

seastripes
04-16-11, 06:07 AM
I love that i dont need an available slot to put the gifts to the rack :)
Nice work TL, i just wish the coins and stars are gone by now

MissCeara
04-16-11, 01:02 PM
Agree here!! This was a great improvement. It also seems like the menu drops faster now after you tap "order," which is so nice because it was awfully slow before. Kudos!

scorms
04-16-11, 04:00 PM
I still have to start at the beginning of the menu every time - is there an update? I love the menu memory - the lack of it is why I quit city and farm...