PDA

View Full Version : Helianthus Dragon - May 10 2019 (Needed for the Spring Sprouts Leaderboard Event)

deadpixel
05-10-19, 10:34 AM
https://i.ibb.co/NZTC3fW/Helianthus-Baby.png

Rarity: Common
Type: Flower, Black https://i.ibb.co/wpd8pKP/Flower30px.png https://image.ibb.co/i9GQyp/Black30px.png
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Black Sands
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 https://image.ibb.co/eZGNB9/Gold20px.png
Selling Price: 100 https://image.ibb.co/gYGiJp/Coin20px.png

Breeding Combination: Black + Blue
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780 https://image.ibb.co/jQ6NB9/Exp20px.png

Couldn't they have just called it a Sunflower Dragon, that's what a Helianthus is anyway. Oh! Wait! They already have a Sunflower Dragon :p

Good luck to us all. Try to breed or craft this dragon ASAP so you can send it out on quests.

There are 15 possibilities with two that are 4-hour dragons, but there is no way to avoid a chance of a 25-hour Penumbra Dragon :blue:

I don't believe it!! I got it on my first try breeding Neo Black with Neo Blue. I was sure the 4-hour timer was for a Toll Dragon, but when the Sunflower and blue sky egg popped up on the nest, I almost fall off my chair :tickled_pink:

https://i.ibb.co/D1b3qVZ/0-D8-DDC63-804-B-47-A7-8333-E4641951-B6-E0.jpg

 => 
https://i.ibb.co/dMCDt6w/823-B2357-6365-4-F87-81-B9-9048-D4950-C04.jpg

  

I spent four gold speed breeding this though, wanted to try my luck before committing to a boost. Best four pieces of gold spent :D

Shanndol
05-10-19, 11:19 AM
First try Night + Water

cosmolife
05-10-19, 11:24 AM
Here we go again. Seeing all these “first try” posts is depressing :D

My *first* try is 10 hours :blue:

4 events in a row now, I was not able to breed the required common dragon. I think my game is broken :blue:

divanightclub
05-10-19, 11:34 AM
I definitely had to use my breeding and hatching boosts for this one. I had sooo many fails(wizard, electric, corals, neo bubbles, toils, midnight etc, until I FINALLY got it with Diamond Horn and Hammerhead..(ugh).. The only good thing is accumulating a lot of points for the leaderboard event..

PuntaMita
05-10-19, 11:43 AM

4 events in a row now, I was not able to breed the required common dragon. I think my game is broken :blue:
Where's the tissues? Just managed a whopping 25 hr Penumbra...Deep and Electric.
Cosmolife, I thought after last event's breeding disappointments we'd maybe have better luck. Not the greatest start to our weekend. Hang in there!

deadpixel
05-10-19, 11:48 AM

Where's the tissues? Just managed a whopping 25 hr Penumbra...Deep and Electric.
Cosmolife, I thought after last event's breeding disappointments we'd maybe have better luck. Not the greatest start to our weekend. Hang in there!

Ouch! Sorry to hear of these failures.

I'm sending some luck over! Hopefully, the next try will be Helianthus :)

PuntaMita
05-10-19, 12:58 PM
Ouch! Sorry to hear of these failures.

I'm sending some luck over! Hopefully, the next try will be Helianthus :)
Thank you Deadpixel for getting the thread going, we really appreciate it!
I'm glad to see players successful with their first breeding attempt. It certainly makes the event more enjoyable.
As for me, I've got loads of time to work on crafting...
Have a great weekend!

skyharbor602
05-10-19, 01:12 PM

Same here, it's probably my 20000th Neo Trash or my 6700th Coral. It's a shame to be relieved when I breed a common Coral but that Neo Bubble trash serves no purpose on my island and it's a waste of 10 hrs.

Athabasca55
05-10-19, 04:01 PM
First try, Dark Angel and Beryl. Good luck everyone,

NeidusBluetip
05-10-19, 05:45 PM
I can't even. Seriously, how the hell do I keep doing this. Put in Night and Light instead...NightLights on the brain I guess xP Oh well, 12hrs 'first attempt'.

First real attempt: Night + Water = 10hrs

Ellerslie6
05-10-19, 06:16 PM
Here we go again. Seeing all these ?first try? posts is depressing :D

I know exactly how you feel. I reckon I have Failed to breed the obligatory common the last 5 events. This time I am not so fussed as I refuse to pay 300 gold for petal habitat and even though this months dragons are hybrid I simply don?t have room to build an extra habitat in red blue white etc just to house them. Even if I had room I like to keep elements together as much as possible. If petals are spread throughout the kingdom I will never be able to find.

Come on Storm8. If we are stuck with petals the whole month Please give us a petal habitat we can buy with coins.

pod5124cra
05-10-19, 08:34 PM
First try Night & Water. That doesn?t happen very often for me.

PaulsonsPlace
05-10-19, 11:24 PM
First fail was coral, second fail was 25hrs so...Penumbra... ugh idk how many of those I can take, maybe I'll sit this tournament out lol.
Update: The 25hrs turned out to be Gorgeous, cool I didn't have it yet.

sophiesonsters
05-11-19, 12:07 AM
Night and water 5th try ����

sophiensissi
05-11-19, 05:16 AM
Got it on about the 5th try, and with some speed breeding (used gold), water and night.

cosmolife
05-11-19, 05:44 AM

Haha you made me giggle. I actually ran out of tissues. Been blowing my nose on toilet paper :D

Nah I’m over it. 4 events in a row of being unable to breed the required dragon, I mean what’s new? Only thing that gets me all stressed out is because I like pinky stuff. I so love this month’s pink color scheme. I want ALL the pink dragons. But now it’s leaderboard. I won’t be able to get all the dragons if I can’t breed the darn thing and send it off on quests ASAP :blue: If it was blue or green or white or any other color, I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if I miss out. But omg it’s PINK :mad:

cosmolife
05-11-19, 05:56 AM
Come on Storm8. If we are stuck with petals the whole month Please give us a petal habitat we can buy with coins.

I second this! I find it very disturbing that all the dragons have the flower element, but there’s no flower habitat to put them. I’m having to scramble all over the place and build separate habitats...red, black, white, pink...just so I can put them somewhere..

Nuicakes
05-11-19, 07:01 AM
Diamond Horn x Beryl = 4 hour Toll
Diamond Horn x Beryl = 25 hour Penumbra... huh, turned out to be Gorgeous.
Diamond Horn x Beryl = 14 hour Seafarer

Hercules x Double Dye = HELIANTHUS. (bingo task)

G4OU812
05-11-19, 09:31 AM
2nd try with Deep and Night. 1st was 12 hours: Iridescent.

PuntaMita
05-11-19, 10:11 AM
2nd try with Deep and Night. 1st was 12 hours: Iridescent.

I must have Iridescent as well, 12 hours after my 25 Penumbra. I used Neo Black & Water. Waiting on 6 hr. crown & should have enough to craft the dragon. Went from 3rd place to 11th over night. Talk about ya snooze, ya lose!
Congratulations on your successful breeding!

mymonta
05-11-19, 01:18 PM
Got one with Noght Elf and Water.

PuntaMita
05-11-19, 01:23 PM
Got one with Noght Elf and Water.
Congratulations & Happy Dance for Mymonta - well done!!

PuntaMita
05-11-19, 08:25 PM
10 hours, probably Skyharbor's fav, the ever popular Neo Bubble!
Guess it could be Coral too?
This result was from Water/Lotus.

Turned out to be Coral, Penumbra was actually Gorgeous (very nice surprise)
Currently breeding a 16 hr dragon.
Combo Night & Water.
Working to craft a second, may be the only way I get another to evolve.

sharyl32
05-12-19, 12:26 PM
I just started breeding 2 electric and got a 4 hr time. Fingers crossed.

AraRaider
05-13-19, 01:12 PM
I tried relentlessly to get this freakin? dragon. I only finally got it because I had crafted it. Breeding a common dragon is like breeding a super rare sometimes!

PuntaMita
05-13-19, 01:19 PM
I tried relentlessly to get this freakin? dragon. I only finally got it because I had crafted it. Breeding a common dragon is like breeding a super rare sometimes!
I've given up. Hatching a second one from crafting to evolve. It definitely
slows your LB progress. Hopefully we will have more luck in the next event.

Dragonsden111
05-13-19, 08:31 PM
I am still trying to breed this dragon. I can't seem to get any of the common dragons anymore. Couple more crowns and I can finally craft it. But these are common dragons, shouldn't we be able to breed them easier then this???

Passera
05-14-19, 08:41 AM
Finally bred it after crafting one of course. Used Mercury and Dark Angel (I think. One of the black/diamond hybrids)

lsucamo86
05-16-19, 06:08 AM
which two dragons do I use ive tried everything