PDA

View Full Version : Red Panda Event - 2019 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
05-08-19, 03:34 PM
Moderator's notes: added by Rynetory2

No event drops due to Boosted Deliveries - fixed
Check your Goal List for Thank you gifts from Farm Story 2 team. :D

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51664

Hmmm a red panda on the farm

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Where to find Event Items
Sakura from Red PANDA note lots of this in paper
Mochi from Red PANDA
Red Beans from Passion Fruit
Wooden Sticks from chickens
Black Sesame from kitchen
Taiyaki from the pond
Camellia from planes
Violets from the mine

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Did you see that? I think it was a Red Panda! What's one of those doing on our farm? Is that a pink flower its carrying? Can you track it down and see what it's up to?
Get 1 Sakura from Red Panda
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Looks like the Red PANDA is attracted to the Sakura blooms! Can you track down the Red PANDA so we can "borrow" some of those Sakura it's been collecting?
Get 1 wooden stick from chickens
Get 1 black sesame from kitchen
Make 1 Dango in Specialty Goods
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Scrapbooking GNOME, 3 experience points

Recipe Dango
30 minutes in Specialty Goods
15 Wooden Sticks
3 Black Sesame
3 Sakura

Goal 3 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Oooh a Red Panda! These things are so cute! I wonder if I can catch one!
Get 1 Red Bean from Passion Fruit Vines
Get 1 Taiyaki from fishing
Make 1 Red Bean Taiyaki in noodle house

Recipe Red Bean Taiyaki
2 hours in noodle house
2 Red Beans
3 Taiyaki
3 Sakura

Goal 4 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
This one's a bit grumpy, but it's soooo cute! I wonder what I can feed it? I'm going to find something; be right back!
Get 1 Camellia from planes
Get 1 violet from the mine
Make 1 Ikebana in the Noodle House
REWARDS: 200 coins, Mochi Bunny, 3 experience points

Recipe Ikebana
1 hour Noodle House
3 Camellia
2 Violets
3 Sakura

Goal 5 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
What is Piper doing? She wants to feed this thing? I hope the Red Panda isn't too aggressive! Be careful, Piper!
Give 3 Dango
Give 3 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 3 Ikebana

Goal 6 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Don't worry, Morgan! I've got this! That Red Panda will be eating out of my hands in no time!
Give 4 Dango
Give 4 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 4 Ikebana

Goal 7 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Oh boy, here we go again! She's going to end up keeping this one too.
Give 5 Dango
Give 5 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 5 Ikebana

Goal 8 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
What can I say? Animals love me! This Red Panda and I are going to be grumpy together if you don't stop being grumpy at us!
Give 6 Dango
Give 6 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 6 Ikebana

Goal 9 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Fine, Piper. This is your responsibility! At least the Red Panda will be a cute addition to our farm.
Give 7 Dango
Give 7 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 7 Ikebana
REWARDS: 200 coins, Red PANDA, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: Making Mochi, Making, Maki...
The Red Panda has a friend who's hungry too! Do you think we can help out this little bunny by making some Fruit Mochi? We'll be able to get some extra Sakura!
Have the Specialty Goods
Make 1 Fruit Mochi in the Specialty Goods
Takes 2 hours and you get the item from the PANDA popping up on your farm.

Goal 2 of 2: Making Mochi, Making, Maki...
Give that Mochi Bunny some Fruit Mochi! He'll eat it and give us some extra Sakura for our troubles!
Give the Mochi Bunny 5 Fruit Mochi to eat

Note: You will find the Mochi Bunny in your cellar after you complete Goal 4 of Blooming Blossoms.

Goal 1 of 2: Wishy Washi
If you need more Sakura, help out the Scrapbooking Gnome to get some extra materials!
Have the Scrapbooking Gnome
Send 1 plane
Get 5 Washi Tapes (from planes)

You get 1 Scrapbooking GNOME free for completing goal 2 of Blooming Blossoms.

Goal 2 of 2: Wishy Washi
Give Washi Tape to the Scrapbooking Gnome x1
Get Sakura x3

Pound that Mochi
Grab a Mochi Press and that Red Panda will give us more Sakura and Mochi!
Buy the Mochi Press from the market

Event Prizes
Red panda
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Scrapbooking Gnome: 10 gems (1 time use)
Mochi Press: 75 gems
Mochi Bunny: free upon finishing goal 4

judyandthecat
05-08-19, 03:34 PM
Saved in case of a decoration prize

orca1006
05-08-19, 04:01 PM
ok the red panda is a little small for those of us who didn't block an area. but it jumps up and down, and similar rules of butterfly-mole-otter clicking apply for anyone who hasn't spotted it yet.

excited to work hard and hopefully add this cutie to my farm soon! :D thanks S8 team!

p.s. time to start making chicken feed like crazy for those low drops!!!

judyandthecat
05-08-19, 04:19 PM
Found two recipes in the noodle house
Two recipes in Specialty Goods

Sakura from Red PANDA note lots of this in paper
Red Beans from Passion Fruit
Wooden Sticks from chickens
Black Sesame from kitchen
Taiyaki from the pond

ankavale1000
05-08-19, 05:31 PM
Goal 5/9 is
Give 3 Dango
Give 3 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 3 Ikebana

I'm guessing Goal 6/9 is give 4 , then give 5 ... until give 7. Just guessing, the chickens will be working overtime!

Purple flower for Ikebana is mining
Pink flower from delivery

The Dango/Red Bean Taiyaki/Ikebana cannot be traded ... do not show up in barn for me.

judyandthecat
05-08-19, 05:43 PM
Goal 5/9 is
Give 3 Dango
Give 3 Red Bean Taiyaki
Give 3 Ikebana

I'm guessing Goal 6/9 is give 4 , then give 5 ... until give 7. Just guessing, the chickens will be working overtime!

Purple flower for Ikebana is mining
Pink flower from delivery

The Dango/Red Bean Taiyaki/Ikebana cannot be traded ... do not show up in barn for me.

Ok going to watch neighbour stores and newspaper for the ingredients to make the items
Thanks ankavale1000 for this important update

judyandthecat
05-08-19, 05:44 PM
Goals 1, 2 and 3
Goal 1 of 9: Blooming Blossoms
Get 1 Sakura from Red Panda

Goal 2
Get 1 wooden stick from chickens
Get 1 black sesame from kitchen
Make 1 Dango in Specialty Goods
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Scrapbooking GNOME, 3 experience points

Recipe Dango
30 minutes in Specialty Goods
15 Wooden Sticks
3 Black Sesame
3 Sakura

Goal 3
Get 1 Red Bean from Passion Fruit Vines
Get 1 Taiyaki from fishing
Make 1 Red Bean Taiyaki in noodle house

Recipe Red Bean Taiyaki
2 hours in noodle house
2 Red Beans
3 Taiyaki
3 Sakura

inara_24
05-08-19, 08:41 PM
These sticks are going to take forever to collect!

gdr4gon
05-08-19, 10:38 PM
Are we able to sell event items to each other? I haven't seen anything in the market yet.

skkdjdkckdmj
05-08-19, 10:43 PM
Are we able to sell event items to each other? I haven't seen anything in the market yet.

I'm not exactly sure, I hope so. I have seen the sakura's in markets so that is definitely a good sign!

Edit: I have seen various items! Just not the items which are crafted from the buildings. I'm still unsure about that. I hope we can though!

tsumtsum27
05-09-19, 04:18 AM
Do we get the panda pet in the end ?

charlienlucy
05-09-19, 07:16 AM
Under making mochi, making, making mochi 2/2 where do I find the mochi bunny to feed him fruit? I can’t find him anywhere to buy?

Rynetory2
05-09-19, 08:54 AM
Under making mochi, making, making mochi 2/2 where do I find the mochi bunny to feed him fruit? I can’t find him anywhere to buy?

Mocha Bunny is the reward for Goal 4. Collect 3 mochi from Red Panda and make in the Specialty Goods and feed it to the Bunny.

charlienlucy
05-09-19, 09:13 AM
Mocha Bunny is the reward for Goal 4. Collect 3 mochi from Red Panda and make in the Specialty Goods and feed it to the Bunny.

Thank you!

judyandthecat
05-09-19, 01:04 PM
Do we get the panda pet in the end ?

As far as we know we do!

sandygin
05-09-19, 01:07 PM
my kitchen is not giving anything when I collect

dugambon
05-09-19, 03:46 PM
Goal 6/9 is give 4
Goal 7/9 is give 5 and
Goal 8/9 is give 6.
I guess last goal is give 7.

Side quest popped up: goal 1/2 make fruit mochi 1. Goal 2/2 give fruit mochi to mochi bunny 5 times. Reward 200 coins and 3 stars. Mochi bunny takes 4 hrs

draughnc
05-09-19, 04:51 PM
Geez...can the drop rates on just about everything get any lower. And why do we need 15 sticks for one pop. At this rate this event is not doable unless you buy the package or use gems. I think that is what they want.

skkdjdkckdmj
05-09-19, 06:44 PM
Geez...can the drop rates on just about everything get any lower. And why do we need 15 sticks for one pop. At this rate this event is not doable unless you buy the package or use gems. I think that is what they want.

I agree with you saying that we shouldn?t have to need 15 sticks. I believe that is way to much. But we can just search our neighbours markets and the newspaper for items. I have found various items in the newspaper, including sticks

beholdthebrookestar
05-09-19, 07:37 PM
I?ve been collecting kitchen items since the event started, and I?ve yet to get any black sesame. Is this normal? It seems like people are already up to the 7th or so step, and have been stuck at step 2 for days. Is it just me?

skkdjdkckdmj
05-09-19, 11:03 PM
I am now on part 4 and is the reward a one time use or can we use it as many times as wanted? And what is it for?

raissawinda
05-09-19, 11:05 PM
Very poor drop rate from the kitchen... Hmm been days and only received 2 stones. Not sure to be mad or happy...

judyandthecat
05-10-19, 02:05 AM
I am now on part 4 and is the reward a one time use or can we use it as many times as wanted? And what is it for?

You can keep using it and it will become a decoration after the event.
You make Mochi Fruit to give the bunny and then in four hours it drops some event items.

Lapetshop7
05-10-19, 11:47 AM
Does anyone know if the scrapbooking gnome is animated once you put the 5 tape things in it? Really don't want to send deliveries to get these last 3 if its not animated lol

skkdjdkckdmj
05-10-19, 11:49 AM
You can keep using it and it will become a decoration after the event.
You make Mochi Fruit to give the bunny and then in four hours it drops some event items.

Thank you!

HappyBunny09
05-10-19, 01:14 PM
This is take forever to get the sticks, I’ve only got 5 sticks after collecting from those chickens many many times in the past days. They want you to pay $10 to get the sticks I don’t give money to a game that makes me mad.

Mitzi111
05-10-19, 06:48 PM
the Wishy Washi goal says to get the pink ribbon from plane deliveries. But I have sent a ton of deliveries and nothing for the event is showing up. Is anyone getting pink ribbon from plane deliveries? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Lilliepaddd
05-11-19, 12:31 AM
I'm getting nothing from the Red Panda except flowers, hardly anything from chickens. Nothing from the deliveries...I knew I shouldn't have bothered. Way too time consuming and pets are getting redundant especially if is it's not pink lol. I have lots of pets but still I play. I'm honestly getting bored at this point.
I really want expansions, more feeders, even a 3rd windmill for longer recipes.
I sometimes want to quit :( highly frustrated right now!

princessskykennedy
05-11-19, 07:28 AM
Sent twenty five deliveries not one drop! Thx

Breejan1987
05-11-19, 09:42 AM
Sent twenty five deliveries not one drop! Thx

I’ve sent maybe 15 and no camellias. Waste of time so I’m done with this goal.

db1323
05-11-19, 12:38 PM
I’ve sent maybe 15 and no camellias. Waste of time so I’m done with this goal.

I’ve had more deliveries than that. What a total waste of time and energy. ��

dugambon
05-11-19, 02:16 PM
People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!

DaphneGlass
05-11-19, 02:17 PM
Just seems to be my chickens that are stingy droppers, got lots of eggs lol, think I have about 9 sticks so far, another 6, maybe tomorrow night I will have cleared 2/9 lol, oh well I will just plod along, if I finish it I do if not so be it eh, try and enjoy it folks, it is just a game, I focus on other things with it like making and selling, deliveries and getting gems etc, kinda takes my mind away from the low drop rate xx

kindefarm1890
05-11-19, 02:21 PM
I?ve sent maybe 15 and no camellias. Waste of time so I?m done with this goal.

I have not received any event items from the plane since S8 added the boosted deliveries event. Except for a few camellias in the newspaper early this morning I have not seen any since. Is anyone receiving camellias today?

ankavale1000
05-11-19, 02:36 PM
I have not received any event items from the plane since S8 added the boosted deliveries event. Except for a few camellias in the newspaper early this morning I have not seen any since. Is anyone receiving camellias today?

Yeah, I've noticed that too since boosted deliveries, I've yet to receive any camillas yesterday and today, none of that pinkish red tape either. Maybe it's just bad drop rate. I did find a few camillas here and there in paper though.

db1323
05-11-19, 04:05 PM

I totally agree...a bug? Too many people that have noticed the same. Maybe a reason for so many to complain???

inara_24
05-11-19, 07:37 PM

I received a few in the newspaper this morning as well and none since. I’m also receiving very little sticks from my chickens. Yesterday there was some in the newspaper but very little today.

missykade
05-11-19, 09:16 PM
The plane is not dropping the flower for me either and I’m on day two and have sent well over 50 deliveries. After the last game and not getting any new pets because of it being down I’m going to call it quits if it does the same thing by not letting me go any further because of this delivery issue. I love this game but getting really fed up playing these events to walk away with nothing after putting so much effort and time into it.

penally1
05-11-19, 11:01 PM
About 30 delivery’s 0 camellias. Not looking good to finish this one.

ktwhoopi
05-11-19, 11:26 PM
Very much like others I have been sending heaps and heaps of deliveries and getting neither the original pink ribbon or the pink camellia flower. The only way I'm able to make the Ikebana flower display is to get camellia's from the bunny mochi thing, or VERY rarely finding them for sale. Haven't seen one drop from delivery in AGES!

orca1006
05-11-19, 11:32 PM

I have to agree with the others. I had noticed I wasn't getting many camellias or tapes after boosted deliveries started, but I didn't really think much of it till I saw this post. Then I started really counting. 35+ deliveries in, 0 camellias, 0 tapes. That is not typical drop rate from planes for my farm.....:\

Anyhoo, even if it's reported now, if it's really a bug, we'll still have to wait till Monday for the team to fix. Guess I'll go focus on making the other crafts in the mean time. Thanks and g'luck everyone :)

raissawinda
05-11-19, 11:47 PM
Let's wait until the booster ends, my barn is so full with double tools and papers everytime I send a delivery, but none of the pinkish tape or pinkish flower dropped... I diligently send deliveries whenever I open the game, I just want a single pinkish tape to see if the gnome is animated and it will last until the event ends, that's it, if I don't win the red panda then it's not a big deal for me bcs it is too hard to complete the goals! :( :( :(

ktwhoopi
05-12-19, 01:19 AM
When I gave the tape to the gnome, it sat there for a bit, and then when you clicked on it, it disappeared and gave you some flowers/red beans etc

princessskykennedy
05-12-19, 02:08 AM
People stop complaining. This is a lovely event with a great prize. The red panda is gorgeous. Take some time to collect the ingredients, look in paper a lot. Its totally doable!

Well I beg to differ. There is a bug. Since double tools zero drops of either tapes or Camilla?s. I have sent over 50 deliveries in the last two days and not one of either. Looking in the newspaper or neighbours shops is useless as they aren?t getting any to sell.

DaphneGlass
05-12-19, 02:37 AM
Problem is, the more difficult this game becomes the more people will give up, there is only so much repetitiveness people will endure, I love the game, I think its great but I wont keep trying and trying for hours on end, not moaning as I have a choice, if the game makers want money why don't they ease up on the impossible, it may just keep people interested and if they feel less forced to use real money, they may respect that more then actually use real money - I felt forced on one event so now I wont use real money, where as a year or so ago I did each month, because I had more respect as wasn't getting frustrated and angry - keep this as a fun game, ease up on the difficult tasks and make more doe-able and people may surprise you.

vinafarm2015
05-12-19, 05:14 AM
Last 3 days not even 1 camellia drop from my delivery either.

DaphneGlass
05-12-19, 05:29 AM
Last 3 days not even 1 camellia drop from my delivery either.

Same here, I levelled up to 60 on the last event and now almost half way already to levelling up to 61 lol, if there really is a bug in it and that’s why no drops I’ll uninstall then reinstall, maybe that might help x

KojiMama
05-12-19, 06:17 AM
Definitely no flowers from deliveries and none anymore in the paper. I doubt it’s a bug it’s the programmers ****ing the drop rate to keep people from finishing quickly and get them to start or continue buying them. The answer to every question is money.

willowbrookfarm
05-12-19, 07:35 AM
No Flower drops from warehouse in last 3 hrs have sent over 40 lots of items filling bar up but no flowers not able to finish 5/9
Storm 8 please fix as none on sale either no wonder people stop playing ��

inara_24
05-12-19, 08:43 AM
I’ve just received tape from 2 deliveries.

vinafarm2015
05-12-19, 09:14 AM
Thank you team lava. No more bug. Back to back camellia on my deliveries. What a relief.

Peggyg723
05-12-19, 09:50 AM
YES someone turned off boosted deliveries so finally back to collecting for challenge.. THANK YOU!

NorikoMazzin
05-12-19, 11:25 AM
Big fix worked - finally got a pink flower.

I got nervous that the Django treats I made weren’t showing up in my barn but apparently they stored and held on for goal 5/9 to submit them. Whew.

kindefarm1890
05-12-19, 12:07 PM
Add my thank you to S8 for turning off the boosted deliveries event items dropping again.

DaphneGlass
05-12-19, 01:11 PM
No Flower drops from warehouse in last 3 hrs have sent over 40 lots of items filling bar up but no flowers not able to finish 5/9
Storm 8 please fix as none on sale either no wonder people stop playing ��

Yep, me too stuck on 5/9, giving up, chickens not dropping now, had enough, that?s me out, good luck rest of you, I?m just playing normal now without doing the event x

nagmad
05-12-19, 02:39 PM
Stuck on 4/9, not one flower from deliveries, I have been sending at various times and nothing,

raissawinda
05-12-19, 06:04 PM
Still no camelia for me... Lucky somebody sold one.

Lilliepaddd
05-12-19, 06:58 PM

Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!

nagmad
05-12-19, 08:31 PM

Obviously you have your red panda and havnt had the issues that others have, I can?t play 24hr a day, and to get not one flower from deliveries in 3 days at random hours etc doesn?t really seem tight to me, even when I complete events I don?t dismiss people?s frustrations when I know the feeling of not finishing even after a lot of work and effect, I am not going to even try in this event anymore as the lack of flower drops makes it unattainable for me, but good luck to others

DaphneGlass
05-13-19, 02:43 AM
Chicken drops (sticks) are never sold or in the newspaper, I can see why, chickens rarely drop so that 15 thats needed to make the pop thingy takes at least 3 days just to collect one lot of 15, this is why I gave up xx

skkdjdkckdmj
05-13-19, 02:52 AM
Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!

Obviously you have your red panda and havnt had the issues that others have, I can?t play 24hr a day, and to get not one flower from deliveries in 3 days at random hours etc doesn?t really seem tight to me, even when I complete events I don?t dismiss people?s frustrations when I know the feeling of not finishing even after a lot of work and effect, I am not going to even try in this event anymore as the lack of flower drops makes it unattainable for me, but good luck to others

Yes, I agree with you's. We all have lives outside of our Farms such as schooling, work and for players who have kids. It COULD be doable but it would require so much work! And we don't all have the time required unfortunately :( I am gonna try but I only have 2 days a week which I can be on all day then every other day I only have a maximum of 4 hours :( Best of luck to everyone! I was gonna give up but I might try it out

DaphneGlass
05-13-19, 05:30 AM
I wish I could sell you all some of the sticks from chickens, if I get enough together I will let you all know xx

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 05:50 AM
The lack of drops due to the Boosted Deliveries has been fixed earlier. :)

Now that we are back in business, let's keep going and help each other out in the Buy/Sell thread by selling our surpluses. :) Some have more of certain items than others, we each lack different things. Share the love and your supluses. By working together, we make this event more fun.

Keep going, keep helping and good luck all!

Lilliepaddd
05-13-19, 04:40 PM
I wish I could sell you all some of the sticks from chickens, if I get enough together I will let you all know xx

Thanks! I just don't have the time and when I do it's 2, 4 or 0...it's hard. I'm so busy...I appreciate it!

judyandthecat
05-13-19, 06:32 PM
We were just given free Camellia and Washi tape from the storm team.
Check you to do list.
A big thanks to the Storm team!

RoyalBlue305
05-13-19, 07:00 PM
Thanks Storm 8 for the love! Appreciate the freebies! Now all we need are those pesky sticks!

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 08:20 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51752

DaphneGlass
05-13-19, 09:53 PM
Thanks! I just don't have the time and when I do it's 2, 4 or 0...it's hard. I'm so busy...I appreciate it!

It is hard, very hard, mainly because of the sticks, 15 to make each pop is mad, I don’t have the time to keep on it either, I have work, hubby, house, life lol, love the game though when I can play and thank you storm8 for the freebies, sadly I never get any sticks so at the moment I have non to sell to help others :blue: xx

raissawinda
05-14-19, 02:00 AM
What happens to the mochi stand after we feed the rabbit with mochi? Will it stay animated? Thanks.

Mitzi111
05-14-19, 03:09 AM
OMG... I was elated when I finally got my 45th stick and submitted my 3rd dango to complete goal 5. I thought 'whew, finally that is over". Then goal 6 popped up asking for more dango AND I see that I will actually need 18 more dango!!! Isn't that 270 more sticks?? There is a reason those things are called 'DANG'oh. LOL

dugambon
05-14-19, 03:33 AM
Seriously! You must be playing 24/7...sometimes I don't get on drop from the chickens at all They are over the newspaper, don't lecture, I have a life!I have a life too, thank you. But I have 3 farms and they help eachother. Makes a huge difference.

DaphneGlass
05-14-19, 04:20 AM
OMG... I was elated when I finally got my 45th stick and submitted my 3rd dango to complete goal 5. I thought 'whew, finally that is over". Then goal 6 popped up asking for more dango AND I see that I will actually need 18 more dango!!! Isn't that 270 more sticks?? There is a reason those things are called 'DANG'oh. LOL

Yikes 270 sticks, I am trying to sell stuff that I think people might actually buy to make space in the barn, but it?s slow, people aren?t buying while events are on, I have noticed now there are events shoulder to shoulder, normal things in barns don?t sell anywhere near as quick as they used to, unless it?s event items, good luck, hope you get the 270 sticks lol xx

Lapetshop7
05-14-19, 08:12 AM
It stays animated

What happens to the mochi stand after we feed the rabbit with mochi? Will it stay animated? Thanks.

Lilliepaddd
05-14-19, 10:17 AM
I've had a total of "4" sticks since this morning...ya something ain't right here! :mad:

Lilliepaddd
05-14-19, 10:19 AM
I have a life too, thank you. But I have 3 farms and they help eachother. Makes a huge difference.

Lol...well there you go (@@) sounds like it!

Mitzi111
05-14-19, 02:04 PM
Yikes 270 sticks, I am trying to sell stuff that I think people might actually buy to make space in the barn, but it?s slow, people aren?t buying while events are on, I have noticed now there are events shoulder to shoulder, normal things in barns don?t sell anywhere near as quick as they used to, unless it?s event items, good luck, hope you get the 270 sticks lol xx

Thanks DaphneGlass! But there's no way that I will make it. If it took me that long to get 3 dangos, imagine how long it will take me to get 18 more! There aren't enough days left for me. However, I enjoyed searching for that little panda who was sneaking around my farm! Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo'. LOL

DaphneGlass
05-14-19, 03:25 PM
Thanks DaphneGlass! But there's no way that I will make it. If it took me that long to get 3 dangos, imagine how long it will take me to get 18 more! There aren't enough days left for me. However, I enjoyed searching for that little panda who was sneaking around my farm! Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo'. LOL

Awww I like the little guy too (panda), sometimes there are two, super cute xx

Mitzi111
05-14-19, 06:03 PM
Awww I like the little guy too (panda), sometimes there are two, super cute xx

I noticed that!! surprised how often *and how many pandas appear! That is so much more fun than waiting and waiting for the feature creature to appear. LOL

JustKay
05-14-19, 07:33 PM
I've had a total of "4" sticks since this morning...ya something ain't right here! :mad:

I think something is up with the market place. Every time my newspaper refreshes spots are missing/sold already. I feel like bots might be in action, either S8 or some advanced players must have the sweeping the market place automatically grabbing sticks the second someone puts them on sale. It's definitely something that got "switched on" recently since before I could by sticks in the newspaper and didn't have these instantly sold spots showing up on my newspaper refreshes

db1323
05-15-19, 03:24 AM
I think something is up with the market place. Every time my newspaper refreshes spots are missing/sold already. I feel like bots might be in action, either S8 or some advanced players must have the sweeping the market place automatically grabbing sticks the second someone puts them on sale. It's definitely something that got "switched on" recently since before I could by sticks in the newspaper and didn't have these instantly sold spots showing up on my newspaper refreshes

I wholeheartedly agree!

ankavale1000
05-15-19, 08:11 AM

The missing spots might be the Mochi / Red Tape which r invisible to others. I agree the sticks r hard to come by, paper or chickens.

unicorgirl
05-15-19, 06:29 PM
the sticks are really holding me back.i am hardly getting any from my chickins.i am stuck because of the sticks. 15 is too much to require for one dango and they require so many of those

Breejan1987
05-15-19, 07:51 PM
I collected Red Bean Taiyaki but it isn’t in my barn. ��

inara_24
05-15-19, 08:49 PM
Sometimes the chickens don’t give any sticks and you end up with a million eggs in your barn. 15 is way too many! Especially when they don’t drop very often.

Mitzi111
05-16-19, 02:48 AM
Can't get enough sticks to get out of Goal 6 yet, but I have already given all of the Ikebana and Red Bean Taiyaki for that goal. So I have been making the Ikebana and Read Bean Kaiyaki for the next goals. However, when they are complete I tap them and they float up, but I can't find them! Where do they go? I don't see them in the barn or silo. I want to know how many of each that I have stored. Where do I look to find that info?

Breejan1987
05-16-19, 03:56 AM
Can't get enough sticks to get out of Goal 6 yet, but I have already given all of the Ikebana and Red Bean Taiyaki for that goal. So I have been making the Ikebana and Read Bean Kaiyaki for the next goals. However, when they are complete I tap them and they float up, but I can't find them! Where do they go? I don't see them in the barn or silo. I want to know how many of each that I have stored. Where do I look to find that info?

They should be in the barn. Mine are also disappearing! 😲

kindefarm1890
05-16-19, 04:18 AM

The Dango's, Red Bean Taiyaki and Ikebana do not go into the barn they are invisible. The only way to keep track of how many you made of these items are to keep track on a piece of paper.

Mitzi111
05-16-19, 05:53 AM
The Dango's, Red Bean Taiyaki and Ikebana do not go into the barn they are invisible. The only way to keep track of how many you made of these items are to keep track on a piece of paper.

Thanks kindefarm1890! I was beginning to wonder if it was just me!!

skkdjdkckdmj
05-16-19, 11:00 PM
The missing spots might be the Mochi / Red Tape which r invisible to others. I agree the sticks r hard to come by, paper or chickens.

I have seen the tape :confused: Never mind I have mistaken ahaha

racrgrl
05-17-19, 06:01 AM
Ok so I bought the gnome, but it won't let me give him tape. What's the deal??? Did I just completely waste 10 gems???

Lilliepaddd
05-17-19, 09:59 AM
1 stick in the last 3 collection..not a fun game when you are constantly collecting and selling, borriinngggg...long weekend here. I'm done with this goal...won't be wasting anymore of my precious time and for sure no gems!!! ...have a good one!

raissawinda
05-17-19, 05:03 PM
Need more sticks, hundreds from the chickens... :( :( :(

Victory456
05-17-19, 08:01 PM
Okay have enjoyed some the quests lately but this one is boring. Especially when I know goals are impossible.

KewlMusic
05-17-19, 08:42 PM
I'm so tired of collecting from chickens and getting no sticks! So, so frustrating. ���� At this rate, I won't finish.

These events are becoming tedious and we're not given much of a break before a new one begins. ����

Minimalio
05-17-19, 10:30 PM
Ok so I bought the gnome, but it won't let me give him tape. What's the deal??? Did I just completely waste 10 gems???

Ho anche io il tuo stesso problema ? non vedo strade per la sua risoluzione 😕

gunder8
05-18-19, 09:49 AM
I was only able to finish this event by buying sticks from the market and from friends selling me their sticks after giving up on the event. I hate these events that have you building the same thing over and over 👎🏻

racrgrl
05-18-19, 07:48 PM
You need 5 tapes before it works. So not worth it though. I got a flower. Seriously? 10 gems and 5 tapes for something I have too much of already??? Gee, thanks!

claeystrails
05-18-19, 09:19 PM
I quit too. The newspaper opens with items already sold. So either Stormy is buying up all the sticks or Android players are lagging. Even the bunny is not giving sticks. I thought this was doable with the time frame but no.

RoyalBlue305
05-19-19, 07:37 AM
Basically it’s just stock collecting at this point and selling eggs....I’m also bored with this one. And I don’t see how I can finish either. I’m not quitting but I don’t see how there’s enough time to collect all needed sticks.

Rynetory2
05-20-19, 04:54 AM
Ho anche io il tuo stesso problema ? non vedo strade per la sua risoluzione ��

You need to have 5 tapes to submit to the gnome. racrgrl figured it out, see here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108545-Gnome-issue&p=1579966#post1579966

spring_peeper
05-20-19, 05:03 AM
I started this event and quickly gave up. I realized that it was pretty much just like every other event, I’d have a plethora of eggs or whatever else with nothing to show for it, and I would have to commit countless hours to the event.

Personally, I enjoyed the game much more when there was an event every month or two (or during special times of the year). One event right after the other isn’t that intriguing to me, especially because they are all the same. Most of the time I don’t get the main prize, which is fine, but I have no room (or no use for that matter) for endless (sometimes double and triple) decorations.

Just my personal opinion, but the events are boring to me now and I rarely participate. Give us time to build up for the next event by making more space on our farms, collecting some more gems, leveling up, etc. Take some time to plan the next event (even if it’s two months away) so that it’s creative, fun, and exciting.

ankavale1000
05-20-19, 06:38 AM
Thank u Stormie for another tradable event. I can’t imagine this event as DIY with chickens eating up all the sticks. So thank u very much for allowing us to sell and buy event raw materials.

I really enjoyed the frequency of the pop up visitor. At times I even find two together which is super! This really makes playing smoother since I don’t have to force close reopen game for just one to show up.

Keep the events coming. The last time there was a lag of events half of my neighbors went on to other games n never returned. I enjoy events and I pick which ones I want to actively participate in. I don’t like Leaderboards much, but I know many players love it and plenty are super competitive so end of month is usually my laid back time for this game — I spin, feed pigs, maybe fly some planes if I want to reach 6500, and hope for the best!

One thing that I liked was the Daily 20 — 20 planes in exchange for a treat box (flavor of the month). I thought that was nice having a monthly theme. I’m not trying to be picky here, I’m okay with all events. Thank u again for giving us events!

johnpaulg
05-20-19, 12:47 PM
I agree with everything you have said.

This was a time consuming event but doable with the ability to purchase sticks from other farmers

Thank u Stormie for another tradable event. I can’t imagine this event as DIY with chickens eating up all the sticks. So thank u very much for allowing us to sell and buy event raw materials.

I really enjoyed the frequency of the pop up visitor. At times I even find two together which is super! This really makes playing smoother since I don’t have to force close reopen game for just one to show up.

Keep the events coming. The last time there was a lag of events half of my neighbors went on to other games n never returned. I enjoy events and I pick which ones I want to actively participate in. I don’t like Leaderboards much, but I know many players love it and plenty are super competitive so end of month is usually my laid back time for this game — I spin, feed pigs, maybe fly some planes if I want to reach 6500, and hope for the best!

One thing that I liked was the Daily 20 — 20 planes in exchange for a treat box (flavor of the month). I thought that was nice having a monthly theme. I’m not trying to be picky here, I’m okay with all events. Thank u again for giving us events!

RoyalBlue305
05-20-19, 10:29 PM
I don’t see how I can finish in time. 20 hours left and I just got to goal 8. I put in a ton of effort too but the sticks just beat me. Rarely saw any in the market either. I’ll keep trying but I’ve got biz meetings all day tomorrow so my chances are slim to none. Congrats to all the finished!

skkdjdkckdmj
05-20-19, 11:40 PM
Fortunately, very fortunately, I was able to complete this event thanks to neighbours who were willing to help me out :D If it wasn't for them I would only be on part 6 or 7 and come away with no pet

Congrats to other who have finished too!

skkdjdkckdmj
05-20-19, 11:43 PM
I started this event and quickly gave up. I realized that it was pretty much just like every other event, I’d have a plethora of eggs or whatever else with nothing to show for it, and I would have to commit countless hours to the event.

Personally, I enjoyed the game much more when there was an event every month or two (or during special times of the year). One event right after the other isn’t that intriguing to me, especially because they are all the same. Most of the time I don’t get the main prize, which is fine, but I have no room (or no use for that matter) for endless (sometimes double and triple) decorations.

Just my personal opinion, but the events are boring to me now and I rarely participate. Give us time to build up for the next event by making more space on our farms, collecting some more gems, leveling up, etc. Take some time to plan the next event (even if it’s two months away) so that it’s creative, fun, and exciting.

I do see where you are coming from, some of these events are wayyyyy to difficult to complete without being on a lottttt. For me personally, I prefer having events constantly, it keeps us interested in the game :) I especially love these events where we can help everyone and sell our items. I also love collection and leaderboards, they are a challenge :D I had a point midway through this event where I didn't bother because I was sure I wouldn't complete it but I had finished neighbours swoop on to help me

nagmad
05-21-19, 02:13 AM
Can anyone point me in the direction of the buy and sell post, I am in desperate need of sticks from chickens, I need to make 5 Django to finish and can’t do it by myself

judyandthecat
05-21-19, 05:42 AM
Can anyone point me in the direction of the buy and sell post, I am in desperate need of sticks from chickens, I need to make 5 Django to finish and can’t do it by myself

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2/page24

raissawinda
05-21-19, 07:27 AM
Say goodbye to the red panda, i'm gonna be offline again (pass some more events in the future) bcs i have a life too, not complaining just from all the events i've won, all we need is TIME, a lot of playing time, and strategy. And i can't do both since my real life is way more complicated? Lol...congrats for the winners!

MagPieFarms
05-21-19, 11:10 AM
I was able to finish, however, even being a lower level player, I couldn’t have without the newspaper. This was a tough one!

pspoiled65
05-21-19, 11:34 AM
Will the red panda go anywhere besides the rescue pen. It won't let me buy more then 2 and both are full

nagmad
05-21-19, 02:37 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98021-Farm-2-Buy-Sell-Thread-2/page24

Thank you, will bookmark it, it?s a shame it?s not utilised more.

Minimalio
05-21-19, 07:25 PM
You need to have 5 tapes to submit to the gnome. racrgrl figured it out, see here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108545-Gnome-issue&p=1579966#post1579966

Si so anche io che bisogna dare 5 nastri e questo ho fatto. Ma lo gnomo sta fermo e non prende il nastro. Comunque ora che il gioco ? terminato il mio gnomo si muove....ed ? quello che volevo 🙂
Grazie davvero per l'interessamento 😊

Rynetory2
05-21-19, 08:29 PM
Si so anche io che bisogna dare 5 nastri e questo ho fatto. Ma lo gnomo sta fermo e non prende il nastro. Comunque ora che il gioco ? terminato il mio gnomo si muove....ed ? quello che volevo ��
Grazie davvero per l'interessamento ��

Glad that it's what you wanted. :)

Feel free to post in Bugs forum whenever you need help. Bugs forum always get my attention as posts here may get lost in Discussion thread.

Rynetory2
05-21-19, 09:08 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Minimalio
05-21-19, 10:28 PM
Glad that it's what you wanted. :)

Feel free to post in Bugs forum whenever you need help. Bugs forum always get my attention as posts here may get lost in Discussion thread.

Grazie 🙂

skkdjdkckdmj
05-22-19, 12:23 AM
I entered the game and it shows the event has disappeared but it still has the Red Panda popping on my farm :confused:

I think it just happened the one time, the Red Panda hasn't been spotted on my farm

Allie0105
05-22-19, 12:37 AM
After the small hiccups during the event (which were fixed relatively quickly) I really enjoyed the event The goals were achievable and the red panda is cute. I’m happy to work towards a goal as long as that goal is achievable. Thanks Storm8.

RoyalBlue305
05-22-19, 06:32 AM
I didn?t finish and ended up on goal 8. But I was happy we got to keep the Mochi rabbit. He?s cute.

Congrats to winners! Thanks S8 for keeping the events going!

Rynetory2
05-29-19, 09:15 PM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.