PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Learning 101 - 2019 May 7 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
05-07-19, 03:25 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Wallpaper and tile flipped - fixed
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108436-SOLVED-Learning-101-wallpaper-and-tile-flipped

This has been fixed. :) The team sent their apologies for the delay.

You may need to force close and start your game for the graphics to take effect.

If you previously placed the wallpaper and tile, you will need to store it by placing another over it and display it again for the new graphics to take place and for it to go into the proper category in storage. For example, if you put wallpaper over the wall that had the tile art, it'll store as a tile. :)

15 Day Goal - Learning 101
*Goal should end May 21, 2019*

*New Wallpaper and Floor Tile have been switched/placed in the wrong tabs in-game. This has been reported but will not alter your game progress. If you're unsure, you can purchase ANY Wallpaper and Floor Tile to complete the first Goal.*

Goal 1: Learning 101 *ERROR - Wallpaper and Floor Tile switched in Market tabs.*
Serve 8 Educated Step (16g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Buy*

- Floor Tile

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Ivy League Wall (24g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Top Degree Oven - Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: A Higher Education
Serve 3 Top Degree Oven (4g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Associate Degree + 12 Bachelor Degree
Serve 15 College Lunch (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Ramen Super Soup Recipe*

Goal 3: Reaching the Top
Serve 20 Ramen Super Soup (40g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Ivy League (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Wake Me Up Coffee Recipe*

Goal 4: Hit the Books
Serve 25 Wake Me Up Coffee (63g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Valedictorian Stove - Appliance*

Goal 5: A Sound Mind
Build 3 Valedictorian Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Master Degree + 32 Doctorate Degree
Serve 15 Educated Eggplant Parm (23g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Diploma Dog Recipe*

Goal 6: A+ Community
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Science Counter (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - College Fountain Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Advanced Cooking
Serve 25 Diploma Dog (88g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 College Fountain (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Top Tier Steak Recipe*

Goal 8: Top Chef School
Have 4 School Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Dorm Chair (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Graduation Day Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Graduation Day!
Serve 12 Top Tier Steak (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Graduation Day (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free The Quad*

Final Goal Prize:
The Quad, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Graduation Day Part One:
Serve 12 Potato Wedges (30g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- Unlocks @ Lv. 18

- 1 Hour *under Lunch tab*
Serve 14 Kalua Pig (35g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- Unlocks @ Lv. 32

- 8 Hours *under Dinner tab*
Serve 14 Hawaiian Barbecue (20g to skip)

- Basic Grill

- Unlocks @ Lv. 26

- 4 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Rewards: $4,800, 133 xp

Graduation Day Part Two:
Serve 14 Potato Wedges (42g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 14 Kalua Pig (53g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 14 Hawaiian Barbecue (25g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Rewards: $4,800, 133 xp

Graduation Day Part Three:
Serve 16 Potato Wedges (60g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 16 Kalua Pig (70g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Serve 16 Hawaiian Barbecue (30g to skip)

- Basic Grill

Rewards: $4,800, 133 xp, 1 Free Butterfly Garden

Final Side Goal Prize:
Butterfly Garden, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Released July 29, 2015 as 1st Prize in Zoo Crate)

NEW GOAL ITEMS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51754&d=1557860374
MAIN GOAL CARDS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51755&d=1557860420
SIDE GOAL CARDS:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51649&d=1557282124
May 16 - iOS Value Pack Offer:

The Floral Tier is a 1x1 Floor Deco, originally released May 15, 2013 as a Limited Time Offer for 22 gems.https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51792&d=1558116242

sehana
05-07-19, 03:55 PM
Sorry for the delay, i was stuck without internet due to a storm...

No worries :), You're awesome either way :)

Ilovetodesign
05-07-19, 04:13 PM
Do we need to let them know if we are having the same problem with the Wallpaper and Floor?
I seem to still be having the problem.
Thank you for the help,
Amy

twospoons
05-07-19, 04:26 PM
Oh! Butterfly garden! ... I think this will be the first time I'm trying to finish both main & side goals since the requirements were upped. Wish me luck! (Although side goals aren't that hard, really.)

kayjco
05-07-19, 04:27 PM
I love portioned plates/meals, with different food in different sections.

I want that butterfly garden! Can't wait to see a bigger pic. :)

donrus
05-07-19, 04:29 PM
⬆️ Kahlua Pig is 8 hours cooking time,
not 4 hours.

LIDA3209
05-07-19, 04:31 PM
There’s an error in the cooking time for the Kalua pig - it’s 8 hours not 4 hours. Please check this out because I’m cooking it & I wish it was only 4 hours not 8

callmetired
05-07-19, 04:36 PM
Unbelievable!!!!!

They find innovative ways to screw up the goals every time. Now it's tiled walls and wallpapered floors.

NO EXCUSE WILL SUFFICE!!!!!!!!!

AnnirasSweets
05-07-19, 04:41 PM
⬆️ Kahlua Pig is 8 hours cooking time,
not 4 hours.

There’s an error in the cooking time for the Kalua pig - it’s 8 hours not 4 hours. Please check this out because I’m cooking it & I wish it was only 4 hours not 8

Thanks. I'm still working on revising/finishing the first post. Things are hectic here today...

Natasha_07
05-07-19, 06:40 PM
I thought I was seeing wrong with the wallpaper and tiles mixed up tabs, speaking of tabs when are goal floor items going to get their own 'goal items' tab. Too much scrolling!

I'm so glad we are been offered the butterfly garden as the prize for completing the side goals, excited for this more.

Thanks S8!

Idmommabear999
05-07-19, 06:59 PM
I'm really excited about both prizes yeah!!!!
As far as the switched wallpaper and floortiles I like the tile design as a wallpaper I think it looks pretty on my walls. Humm wonder what will happen when they fix it will it automatically change them or will we have to store them and place them ourselves???

balletbunnies
05-07-19, 07:13 PM
My side goal won't open up :(. I'm level 31. Do I need to be higher for one of the recipes maybe?? And yes I bought tiles and wallpaper

Ilovetodesign
05-07-19, 07:49 PM
I think the Wallpaper and Floor Tiles should be sent back to school for the mistake.

AnnirasSweets
05-07-19, 08:05 PM
My side goal won't open up :(. I'm level 31. Do I need to be higher for one of the recipes maybe?? And yes I bought tiles and wallpaper

The Kalua Pig doesn't unlock until Level 32.

No worries :), You're awesome either way :)

Thanks, that means a lot coming from a long timer like you!

I love portioned plates/meals, with different food in different sections.

I want that butterfly garden! Can't wait to see a bigger pic. :)

Just to give you an idea of what it looks like once placed:

With the Topiary prize we got recently, I'm thinking I might need to do a little butterfly area this summer...

I'm almost relieved they offered this as the SG Prize because when I saw the style of the appliances I was worried they'd offer something from the Chic Crate which I'm not a huge fan of.

1Dimpelss
05-07-19, 09:20 PM
Can't expect anything more of this game anymore none of those relate to 🎓 🤦🏽

lubok
05-07-19, 09:30 PM
Oh, I've never seen such a glitch for all the years I'm playing. Confused walls and floors! It's too funny! You've been working too hard, team, I suppose. Have some fun!

MamaFoodie
05-08-19, 03:53 AM
Everyone talking about the glitches. What about the duplicates recipes? The whole goal are duplicates.

kayjco
05-08-19, 04:19 AM
The Kalua Pig doesn't unlock until Level 32.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from a long timer like you!

Just to give you an idea of what it looks like once placed:

With the Topiary prize we got recently, I'm thinking I might need to do a little butterfly area this summer...

I'm almost relieved they offered this as the SG Prize because when I saw the style of the appliances I was worried they'd offer something from the Chic Crate which I'm not a huge fan of.Thanks! It looks so great.

Ilovetodesign
05-08-19, 05:27 PM
Did they give us some things for free because of the mistake? It looks like they may have sent me some of the parts for the new challenge.

AnnirasSweets
05-09-19, 05:34 AM
Did they give us some things for free because of the mistake? It looks like they may have sent me some of the parts for the new challenge.

I don't think so.

Usually, when s8 offers freebies in compensation for technical difficulties they announce it with in-game pop ups and goals. In fact, they just did this in BS, CS and DS due to the high volume of people unable to log in. But as for RS, I didn't receive any any notification of s8 gifts and the parts I have in my inventory line up with my daily gift and request totals.

poohbear6185
05-09-19, 01:57 PM
They gave us free Quill parts at Bakery Story and apologized for game issue. I didn't even notice one there.

SBDOVER72
05-09-19, 08:46 PM
Just curious...
In step 3 of every goal we always have to buy 2 Wall Decor items (22,000 each). Does anyone know if you could buy other wall decor items (cheaper) to count for the goal?

I'm really liking the black & gold combination for the 1st appliance. It will match the items I have from the Chic Crate. I haven't even looked at the 2nd appliance yet.

pixiegamer
05-09-19, 09:16 PM
Just curious...
In step 3 of every goal we always have to buy 2 Wall Decor items (22,000 each). Does anyone know if you could buy other wall decor items (cheaper) to count for the goal?

I'm really liking the black & gold combination for the 1st appliance. It will match the items I have from the Chic Crate. I haven't even looked at the 2nd appliance yet.

Unfortunately, only the goal-specific wall decorations will count towards the goal, unless the instruction says to buy any wall decoration.

twospoons
05-09-19, 11:16 PM
Hey, I just noticed phoebe is speaking like an actual adult in these goal cards! (I just got to her saying she loves seeing "kids" graduate college.) Since I complained a lot when you guys were making her sound like a 5-year-old, I will now say thank you for stopping. Thanks!

pixiegamer
05-10-19, 01:47 PM
Mod Note

Hey all,

Quick update on the state of this thread - since a lot of the initial discussion was about the wallpaper/flooring mixup, which has a bug thread of its own already, this thread has been pruned so that it can focus specifically on the topic of the goal steps itself. For further discussion about the mixup, please post in the bug thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108436-Learning-101-wallpaper-and-tile-flipped). Off-topic comments have been removed.

Thanks,

PG

Natasha_07
05-13-19, 06:16 PM
I've barely just started on the second appliance, I wish we had more time.

Ugh, how long is this going to take.

kayjco
05-14-19, 06:17 AM
I got into #3 recipe on first appliance, but there's no way I will finish, so I am not buying the other appliance.

I hardly get through any goals anymore. This one is very ho-hum, anyway, so not a big deal to skip part two.

AnnirasSweets
05-14-19, 07:00 AM
I got into #3 recipe on first appliance, but there's no way I will finish, so I am not buying the other appliance.

I hardly get through any goals anymore. This one is very ho-hum, anyway, so not a big deal to skip part two.

You're not alone in thinking that, lol. I don't think I've ever been so unexcited for a goal theme as I was for this one.

tatermaters
05-15-19, 03:26 PM
There is no way I am going to finish. I cant get enough parts. Dont know if friends are on vacation or what

twospoons
05-15-19, 05:00 PM
I've served exactly 2 of the 1st recipe on the 2nd appliance, but I'm not giving up yet!

But I always keep going even on the restaurants where I have no chance to finish. Doesn't really bug me to just get as far as I get on those ones.

Jojocl141587
05-15-19, 06:12 PM
I am so broke in my restaurant I’m sitting this goal out. My goal this next week is to continue increasing my coins that way I can comfortably do the next goal. Luckily on my bakery I don’t have this problem lol

AnnirasSweets
05-18-19, 08:25 AM
Not sure if I'll finish this one or not... if my math isn't totally off then I've got about 6 hours of wiggle room for these last two goals. If I set alarms to make sure that I serve the recipes as soon as they're done then I think I'll make it. However, if life gets in the way (as it tends to do) then I likely won't make it. It's always so close these days that it's way more stressful than a game should be!

TwixAndScones
05-19-19, 09:09 AM
I really like the prize it cAn look nice with where I want side goal prize at. I really have not have time late, but I hope it come back if I not finish. Because it seem like some item return in sale. Not long after. I hope so much it come back!!!!! :)

Rynetory2
05-20-19, 09:18 PM
Update on the wallpaper and tile issue.

This has been fixed. :) The team sent their apologies for the delay.

You may need to force close and start your game for the graphics to take effect.

If you previously placed the wallpaper and tile, you will need to store it by placing another over it and display it again for the new graphics to take place and for it to go into the proper category in storage. For example, if you put wallpaper over the wall that had the tile art, it'll store as a tile. :)