PDA

View Full Version : Solved Can't access game

Lilliepaddd
05-06-19, 05:13 PM
I have no internet connection to this game but I have to others! Not good timing! Help

Lilliepaddd
05-06-19, 05:40 PM
51638I don't have internet connection! I've tried everything. It's working for every other game or app. Horrible timing!

Almost 2 hours! Sheesh

charlienlucy
05-06-19, 05:50 PM
51638I don't have internet connection! I've tried everything. It's working for every other game or app. Horrible timing!

Almost 2 hours! Sheesh

I’m having the same issue!

judyandthecat
05-06-19, 05:51 PM
I’m having the same issue!

Me too

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:00 PM
Same here!! I thought it was just me or because I recently switched from andriod to IOS platform Friday but good to know that's not why. Sucks we are having this problem though! I'm missing out on the leaderboard. I really want to reach the bird. No telling if or when the game will be back on though so probably won't get it.

Me too

charlienlucy
05-06-19, 06:01 PM
Me too

Worst timing everrrrrr

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:02 PM
Definitely!!! So frustrating

Worst timing everrrrrr

judyandthecat
05-06-19, 06:07 PM
I even tried the delete and reinstall

charlienlucy
05-06-19, 06:15 PM
I even tried the delete and reinstall

Me too. I have a baby farm and that one is working. So weird.

draughnc
05-06-19, 06:16 PM
Me too! No internet connection. I know I do. Next to last day. What?s up?

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:17 PM
Same here!!

Me too. I have a baby farm and that one is working. So weird.

judyandthecat
05-06-19, 06:21 PM
Same here!!

My babies also working

Lilliepaddd
05-06-19, 06:22 PM
I have done everything, at least I'm not the only one. Please fix and compensate 😊

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:30 PM
I wonder what's wrong? I tried logging into my account on my andriod platform and didn't work either. So won't work on either my andriod or IOS but the small one will work on both devices. Tried deleting and installing again just like you did. Really hope they fix this soon!!

My babies also working

judyandthecat
05-06-19, 06:34 PM
I wonder what's wrong? I tried logging into my account on my andriod platform and didn't work either. So won't work on either my andriod or IOS but the small one will work on both devices. Tried deleting and installing again just like you did. Really hope they fix this soon!!

I started Baby a few years back use it now just to get info for LOWER LEVELS in events but ha don't really play it

judyandthecat
05-06-19, 06:36 PM
Rynetory2 we need you
Do we ever need you

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:45 PM
Yeah I just use the small one to find certain items I need lol

I started Baby a few years back use it now just to get info for LOWER LEVELS in events but ha don't really play it

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 06:46 PM
Yes we do!

Rynetory2 we need you
Do we ever need you

charlienlucy
05-06-19, 07:36 PM
Rynetory2 we need you
Do we ever need you

Yes we do!

Rynetory2
05-06-19, 08:32 PM
Can you try your game? I'm able to get into mine now. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 09:07 PM
Mine still isn't

Can you try your game? I'm able to get into mine now. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Rynetory2
05-06-19, 09:14 PM
Sorry that you're unable to get in. :( Thanks guys for your updates. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Please help to post if you're able to get in while we wait for the fix.

tere2322
05-06-19, 09:16 PM
WHERE?S MAINTENANCE?

Still unable to access farm story 2 on my iPad. I?m still getting the ? unable to connect due to requires internet access?, which I have.
Have been unable to access game since this morning, it is afternoon now.

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 09:18 PM
Thanks for your help! Maybe will be fixed in enough time. I was so close to getting the bird. Not fair because I just was able to start Friday that just past

Sorry that you're unable to get in. :( Thanks guys for your updates. This has been flagged over. I'm afraid we'll need the team to fix this for us.

Rynetory2
05-06-19, 09:26 PM
WHERE?S MAINTENANCE?

Still unable to access farm story 2 on my iPad. I?m still getting the ? unable to connect due to requires internet access?, which I have.
Have been unable to access game since this morning, it is afternoon now.

Unfortunately it's not a scheduled maintenance. Otherwise you would get notice from me. I've flagged this over as urgent to the team. Hopefully we get the fix soon.

Rynetory2
05-06-19, 09:28 PM
Thanks for your help! Maybe will be fixed in enough time. I was so close to getting the bird. Not fair because I just was able to start Friday that just past

This is really a bad timing in the midst of event. Sorry. I hope someone sees my urgent flare soon and get you all back in. Crossing my fingers for your bird. I really hope you'll get it. :)

Lapetshop7
05-06-19, 09:34 PM
Thank you so much and you are so helpful! Will post if I get mine back

This is really a bad timing in the midst of event. Sorry. I hope someone sees my urgent flare soon and get you all back in. Crossing my fingers for your bird. I really hope you'll get it. :)

michstall
05-06-19, 09:36 PM
I?m having same issue now for a couple of hours! 😞

HelloUncertainty
05-06-19, 09:47 PM
I’m having the same issue as everyone with not being able to sign on due to no internet. I’m not going to be able to get the toucan. ☹️

Lilliepaddd
05-06-19, 10:23 PM
No still not able to get on! 51639 :(

Lilliepaddd
05-06-19, 10:34 PM
Still nothing!!! :(

fml999
05-06-19, 11:22 PM
No internet connection either 😕

ktwhoopi
05-07-19, 12:14 AM
Is anyone else struggling with this? My other 2 Storm8 games load fine, but Farm Story hasn't worked all day :(
Now I'm not going to get my tulip decoration now :( If any mods see this, please help! I've just deleted and tried to reinstall, nope didn't work 'This is an onlien game and required internet access. Please double check your connection and try again'

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!! just deleted and reinstalled, nothing!!!!!!!! Use two other Storm8 games and they've been working fine. Just deleted and reinstalled, nothing.

I'm in Australia, it's now 5pm, the game hasn't worked all day, I've wasted gems on starting last minute to get the tulip decoration for Hashtag Trashtag but have been completely unable to get into the game to try and finish!!

what a waste :(

Wow, I just tried to submit a ticket, they're not going to reply

"Farm Story 2 | Thanks for contacting us.
We have limited support services for Farm Story 2 and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Thanks for nothing

I can kiss getting my tall tulip goodbye, as I've already spent gems after deciding last minute to do this goal and now have been unable to open the game for the entire day. I tried to put in a ticket to ask for help, Storm8 'support' replied that they are not supporting Farm Story 2 and basically I was stuffed *shrugs* So my time is up to get the pretty tulip, through no fault of my own and no support provided :(

Bluetwingle
05-07-19, 12:55 AM
Same. Haven?t been able to get on since yesterday ☹️

yunameomeo
05-07-19, 02:03 AM
I coundnt connect to the game still

judyandthecat
05-07-19, 02:24 AM
No connection for feline

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 02:45 AM
Is anyone else struggling with this? My other 2 Storm8 games load fine, but Farm Story hasn't worked all day :(
Now I'm not going to get my tulip decoration now :( If any mods see this, please help! I've just deleted and tried to reinstall, nope didn't work 'This is an onlien game and required internet access. Please double check your connection and try again'

I've already flagged this over earlier. Farm 2 has limited support currently but you can report on the forum for help. We'll need the team to fix this. It's night time at California where Storm8 is located. Let's wait for them to get on in the morning. Once it's fixed, it will be fixed for all affected players. Thanks for your understanding.

tonidk
05-07-19, 05:09 AM
I've already flagged this over earlier. Farm 2 has limited support currently but you can report on the forum for help. We'll need the team to fix this. It's night time at California where Storm8 is located. Let's wait for them to get on in the morning. Once it's fixed, it will be fixed for all affected players. Thanks for your understanding.

Any update on this issue?

camifra3
05-07-19, 05:22 AM
I can?t get in since yesterday. My Koala 😫😫😫

draughnc
05-07-19, 06:18 AM
Still unable to get in.

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 06:41 AM
I can kiss first place and the koala goodbye ���� still nothing!

Lilliepaddd
05-07-19, 07:01 AM
Same if others are able to play! Seriously need to be compensated if this is the case. We give enough time and money. I hope they get on this ASAP!

tonidk
05-07-19, 07:03 AM
I can kiss first place and the koala goodbye 😭🤣 still nothing!

I was in 3rd. I am sure it?s gon.

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 07:04 AM
Same players can still play! I checked my wall from my small farm and seen posts on my wall from people with big farms. Smh

Same if others are able to play! Seriously need to be compensated if this is the case. We give enough time and money. I hope they get on this ASAP!

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 07:07 AM
Storm 8 isn't open yet! They open at 10am and it's only 7:07am there so still have around 3 hours before they open!! So no telling when the game will be back. Only like 9 or 10 hours of the leaderboard left. Just have to wait on them to open and get it fixed.

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 07:14 AM
I know it's frustrating, but all we can do is wait until they open and fix it. I was in first place and was so close to getting the bird so I doubt I still am in first and will probably not have enough time to catch up especially with no telling when the game will be fixed. Not sure why some high players can play and some can't.

kanamesamas2
05-07-19, 07:16 AM
I can't open the game since last time. A message saying my phone have no internet conection even tough I'm using my house's WI-FI and everything else is working. I'm losing my work in the koala leaderboards with this problem. I've already re-installed and resetes the phone, nothin worked, it keeps saying there is no internet. I would like some help please.

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 07:16 AM

I’m sweating haha. Sammmeeee.....I’m just upset because I spent so much time maintaining first and the gems I used. Super frustrating.

oledoeeyes
05-07-19, 07:20 AM
7am pacific time and can not access farm story 2, castle story or dragon story

fml999
05-07-19, 07:30 AM
Still nothing ��

peapad
05-07-19, 07:35 AM
I’m having the same trouble. I can’t get Farmstory2 to connect to WiFi but All other games are connected to WiFi without any problems. Please please storm 8 address this problem

Puss5678
05-07-19, 08:10 AM
I'm having the same issue. I hope they sort this out soon.

earthangell2
05-07-19, 08:23 AM
I can?t log in, either. I was in 3rd place, because 2nd had just bought a $10 boost, but I was catching up. My baby farm can log in.

kiriaki71
05-07-19, 09:33 AM
When they solve the problem?Its been a long time,almost a day.

michstall
05-07-19, 10:16 AM
Having same issue! Bad timing. Hope it’s fixed before event ends!

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 10:26 AM
Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

judyandthecat
05-07-19, 10:30 AM
Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

Nothing here says no internet connection yet I can log in to dragon story

peapad
05-07-19, 10:34 AM

I fully closed and relaunched many times. No luck connecting

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 10:35 AM
Still nothing!

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 10:35 AM

No not yet

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 10:37 AM
Nothing here says no internet connection yet I can log in to dragon story

I fully closed and relaunched many times. No luck connecting

Still nothing!

Hoping against hope. :( Thanks guys for trying. I'll update them now.

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 10:38 AM
So you heard from them? They are working on it now??!

Hoping against hope. :( Thanks guys for trying. I'll update them now.

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 10:43 AM
They're looking into this.

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 10:48 AM
Okay thanks

They're looking into this.

patgilchri
05-07-19, 10:53 AM
No I still cannot log in

draughnc
05-07-19, 11:26 AM
Still unable to launch

fml999
05-07-19, 11:38 AM
Still out Using ios but able to log on to other farm on android phone

earthangell2
05-07-19, 11:53 AM
Still getting the uh oh try again screen. 19 hours and counting.

Lilliepaddd
05-07-19, 12:27 PM
Sorry I know problems happen but it's beyond ridiculous now. I don't even want to play anymore, looking to see if I can log in for almost a day. I'm tired!!!

itsamess
05-07-19, 12:27 PM
Same here. Want to be reimbursed if they can?t fix problem in a timely manner. Was within 200 points of finishing to collect final prize. Aarghhhhh!!!!!!

judyandthecat
05-07-19, 12:31 PM
Hmmm I will just be happy when my game is working and sometimes the problem can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thank you Storm team for trying to locate the coding problem.

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 12:39 PM
Hmmm I will just be happy when my game is working and sometimes the problem can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thank you Storm team for trying to locate the coding problem.

Same. And thank you Rynetory2 for your help as well.

michstall
05-07-19, 12:58 PM
I’ve closed and relaunched many times and still can’t connect.

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 01:10 PM
Just got into the game!

Lilliepaddd
05-07-19, 01:12 PM
Well I'm in...thankfully still at the top but the chances of getting the raccoon will be slim...what are they going to do for us???

draughnc
05-07-19, 01:14 PM
Back up!

peapad
05-07-19, 01:16 PM
Thank you! Thank you!

judyandthecat
05-07-19, 01:33 PM
Judy does a happy dance with the white kittens!

Lilliepaddd
05-07-19, 01:40 PM
Thanks for your help Rynetory!

fml999
05-07-19, 02:37 PM
Back in. Thanks! ☺️

HelloUncertainty
05-07-19, 03:55 PM
The game is working now but there is now not enough time to get the prizes. I had time to win the Koala and Toucan and now not going to win either of them. Which is completely unfair. Disappointed to say the least.

HelloUncertainty
05-07-19, 04:14 PM
Can’t Storm8 give us our time back that we lost and extend the time of the event?? That would be fair.

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 05:29 PM
They gave 4 free trash panda piles to us for the inconvenience. I would rather had more time added or points added! I already was finished with the trash event and already had bought one panda trash pile for a decoration. I was so close to getting the bird but like 600 points away due to the game being down smh

Can?t Storm8 give us our time back that we lost and extend the time of the event?? That would be fair.

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 06:27 PM
They gave 4 free trash panda piles to us for the inconvenience. I would rather had more time added or points added! I already was finished with the trash event and already had bought one panda trash pile for a decoration. I was so close to getting the bird but like 600 points away due to the game being down smh

Hmmm I never got the trash piles

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 06:29 PM
Mine was under the goals tab. Had to click okay or go on it and gave 4 of them in my storage on my big and also did the same with my small farm

Hmmm I never got the trash piles

charlienlucy
05-07-19, 06:41 PM
Mine was under the goals tab. Had to click okay or go on it and gave 4 of them in my storage on my big and also did the same with my small farm

Ohhh okay. I didn?t know anything about it haha

Lapetshop7
05-07-19, 07:21 PM
Lol did you get it?

Ohhh okay. I didn?t know anything about it haha

Rynetory2
05-07-19, 09:25 PM
Great to have everyone back! Welcome back! :D

griffithpack
05-07-19, 09:32 PM
So nice that someone was somehow able to buy points packages and get the koala after I had been in 1st or 2nd place all the way through the event with the next nearest player over 4,000 points behind me! Ready to give up the game!

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 05:57 AM
Closing thread since this issue has been resolved, so members wont get confused with the existing game crash or connection issue threads.