PDA

View Full Version : Solved Dragon Story game down

MajicHearts
05-06-19, 06:18 PM
I don't know how long this has been going on, but the game is NOT working...

Says: "Dragon Story is an online game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again."

Well, I'm online right now complaining about Dragon Story! What is going on???

oledoeeyes
05-06-19, 06:35 PM
My game says the same thing. So does castle story and farm story 2.

Ellerslie6
05-06-19, 06:49 PM
Ditto
Almost noon here in downtown HOBART and game has been offline for a couple of hours now.
Can we get an update from one of the moderators please.

mymonta
05-06-19, 07:15 PM
Many people are reporting the same thing, so the game is probably temporarily offline for maintenance. I hate when my games are down, too, but look at this as an opportunity to do something productive or meaningful, like take a walk, say your prayers, call your mom: whatever it is that this game is taking your attention away from, go do that.

As for a mod, I think the only mod for this forum is Kooky, and she hasn't been able to be around as much recently. It's right there in her signature. Mods can't be available 24/7, and they do this voluntarily. It would be awesome if Storm8 staff would address this, but they only work certain hours, apparently. I find it odd that they do not have a support person or two who is available evenings and weekends. I used to subscribe to a nail polish subscription service, and they had people who worked evenings and weekends. I mean, seriously, all they had to do was sell nail polish, but they always had someone available to answer the phone if someone had a problem with their order. It seems that S8 puts minimal effort into pleasing and communicating with customers.

Nuicakes
05-06-19, 07:16 PM
Oddly enough I can load Castle Story ... but not Dragon or Fantasy Forest

tere2322
05-06-19, 07:25 PM
I am in the dark here...
... what is going on?

On my little sister’s iPad the game works (she is too low a level to do this weeks challenge) but not on mine, I get the same message that it IS AN ONLINE GAME and I MUST CHECK MY CONNECTION?
I have been off also for a few hours now and no idea when this problem is going to be fixed...

Any news would be appreciated :)

MajicHearts
05-06-19, 07:34 PM
This "problem" happened on April 17th and we weren't notified then, either.

One would think S8 staff could post a message about "maintenance".

It would be nice to be forewarned...before they go home at the end of their work day...
And forget about work!

This is disgusting! Customer service is non-existent.

vemay12
05-06-19, 07:39 PM
Castle story will not load for me

Ellerslie6
05-06-19, 07:54 PM
Ditto
Almost noon here in downtown HOBART and game has been offline for a couple of hours now.
Can we get an update from one of the moderators please.

I have taken opportunity to do other things but I do most of my game playing in daylight hours. I am useless after about 8.30pm. If we know it’s down for, say, 4 hours then we can plan our events around it. Remember all events are time critical so even losing half a day can make the difference between finishing the tournament or not - or even getting to the end of the community event.
I will check again in another hour.

deadpixel
05-06-19, 08:15 PM
My game says the same thing. So does castle story and farm story 2.

I don't know if Farm Story 2 is down cause I haven't touched it in more than a year, but I do know that Castle Story is playing fine.

Fantasy Forest Story is not connecting and neither is Dragon Story.

https://i.ibb.co/3kGYfXT/EDA6129-D-5794-48-AE-9-A95-6-E131376-CBC3.jpg

mymonta
05-06-19, 08:29 PM
I have taken opportunity to do other things but I do most of my game playing in daylight hours. I am useless after about 8.30pm. If we know it’s down for, say, 4 hours then we can plan our events around it. Remember all events are time critical so even losing half a day can make the difference between finishing the tournament or not - or even getting to the end of the community event.
I will check again in another hour.

Good points! It's ridiculous if it's down for hours at a time.

mymonta
05-06-19, 08:29 PM
Hey, I just checked, and I am in DS. Haven't tried Forest Story yet.

Marg1780
05-06-19, 08:44 PM
Something must be wrong with some of their server cluster but not all of it. I've had no problems at all with Fantasy Forest today, but haven't been able to reach Dragon Story since sometime this morning. Probably about 12 hours now? Can't remember exactly. But whatever it is, it's at their end. My housemate can reach both games, sitting in the same room and using the same WiFi/internet infrastructure and so can my "baby" account.

As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...

deadpixel
05-06-19, 09:23 PM
<Snip...> As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...

No! No! We should not. In both Western and Traditional Chinese Medicine, we are encouraged to make deep diaphragmatic breathing as it calms the parasympathetic nervous system and maximizes the amount of oxygen that comes into the body and gets distributed to our bloodstream. :D

deadpixel
05-06-19, 09:25 PM
Hey, I just checked, and I am in DS. Haven't tried Forest Story yet.

:mad:

Not for me :(

Both are still telling me there are problems with my internet connection (◔_◔)

sophiesonsters
05-06-19, 09:26 PM
Something must be wrong with some of their server cluster but not all of it. I've had no problems at all with Fantasy Forest today, but haven't been able to reach Dragon Story since sometime this morning. Probably about 12 hours now? Can't remember exactly. But whatever it is, it's at their end. My housemate can reach both games, sitting in the same room and using the same WiFi/internet infrastructure and so can my "baby" account.

As for expecting Storm8 to let anyone know what's happening, let's not hold our collective breaths...

It?s been almost 12hours now without being ale to load this game and have also tried other storm8 games such as farm story2 there both giving the same ?this is an online game? message but I am definitely connected to the internet it?s getting ridiculous at least they could post a message to let people know if they are performing maintenance bingo points going out the window unless everyone is locked out 🤬 please fix this ASAP or at least update us on what is going on 👍🏻

bradleyt13
05-06-19, 09:32 PM
I cannot connect either. My husband is able to open game so it’s not our internet connection

deadpixel
05-06-19, 09:39 PM

It's the same with two of my baby accounts. I can get in with them but not with my high-level ones (;;@益@)

If it really is an issue with just one of their server clusters, I hope they sync up right when it comes back online.

deadpixel
05-06-19, 09:44 PM
It's the same with two of my baby accounts. I can get in with them but not with my high-level ones (;;@益@)

We should do a poll. Let's have a showing of "hands" to see who can get in with their high-level accounts and who can only get in with their low-level ones.

ME - High level - No | Low level - Yes

sophiesonsters
05-06-19, 10:15 PM
We should do a poll. Let's have a showing of "hands" to see who can get in with their high-level accounts and who can only get in with their low-level ones.

ME - High level - No | Low level - Yes

I only have 1 account don?t know if it makes a difference but I?m in Australia last time I could log on was 3am it?s now 2.45pm here and still not allowing me access and I have also tried on multiple devices. I have already completed this weeks event yesterday so not to worried about not getting through that but the bingo is now worry some as other players now have a 12hr advantage or who knows how long it?s going to take to get back in 

deadpixel
05-06-19, 10:33 PM
I only have 1 account don't know if it makes a difference but I'm in Australia last time I could log on was 3am it's now 2.45pm here and still not allowing me access and I have also tried on multiple devices. I have already completed this weeks event yesterday so not to worried about not getting through that but the bingo is now worry some as other players now have a 12hr advantage or who knows how long it?s going to take to get back in 

How old is your DS account? I'm curious because players with new accounts are getting into their Storm8 games without issues, whereas the long-time players all seem to be locked out.

I have no issues getting into CS, even though I have a level-50 (the maximum level) game because my CS account is relatively new, perhaps only two, or at most three, years old. Over on DS and FFS, all my accounts that have been around since the release of those games cannot connect to play; however, my baby accounts of one to two years have no issues.

This difference in our login success is leading me to believe that perhaps Storm8 is hosting our account data on different servers and that it is not the game server that is down but maybe the server hosting all the older accounts. I hope they have a complete backup of our game data though that may not be likely if this was an unexpected crash ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

Ellerslie6
05-06-19, 10:46 PM
I too am in Australia. I got locked out at about 9am - it’s now 3.45pm. I’m worried about getting to end of tournament and end of Community Event. The latter was ready for harvest/hatching/and evolution at 9am so I’ve missed out on heaps of points. I’m wondering if they will give us extra time - of course I know that would be a NO from past experience. But perhaps they will credit us with the points we would have got if server wasn’t down. Another example warning us not to spend gold to hurry up events in early stages of game. On this occasion especially.

sophiesonsters
05-06-19, 11:22 PM
I too am in Australia. I got locked out at about 9am - it’s now 3.45pm. I’m worried about getting to end of tournament and end of Community Event. The latter was ready for harvest/hatching/and evolution at 9am so I’ve missed out on heaps of points. I’m wondering if they will give us extra time - of course I know that would be a NO from past experience. But perhaps they will credit us with the points we would have got if server wasn’t down. Another example warning us not to spend gold to hurry up events in early stages of game. On this occasion especially.

I have now created a ticket with storm8 letting them know my issue with opening/loading the game one can only hope it’s fixed quickly as yes many points, food collecting etc is being lost not to mention all the players still trying to complete this weeks events I feel for you

sophiesonsters
05-06-19, 11:27 PM
How old is your DS account? I'm curious because players with new accounts are getting into their Storm8 games without issues, whereas the long-time players all seem to be locked out.

I have no issues getting into CS, even though I have a level-50 (the maximum level) game because my CS account is relatively new, perhaps only two, or at most three, years old. Over on DS and FFS, all my accounts that have been around since the release of those games cannot connect to play; however, my baby accounts of one to two years have no issues.

This difference in our login success is leading me to believe that perhaps Storm8 is hosting our account data on different servers and that it is not the game server that is down but maybe the server hosting all the older accounts. I hope they have a complete backup of our game data though that may not be likely if this was an unexpected crash ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

My account is at least 6-7yrs old, I’ve had a few times before this happen but it’s only lasted say an hour or so never this long which is a worry. Hopefully is sorted soon would hate to loose out on the bingo as I can’t get in when I’ve tried so hard to get to 1st

pikachu73
05-06-19, 11:28 PM
Same issue here
My account is also several years old
Same issue with Castle Story

deadpixel
05-06-19, 11:29 PM
I have now created a ticket with storm8 letting them know my issue with opening/loading the game one can only hope it’s fixed quickly as yes many points, food collecting etc is being lost not to mention all the players still trying to complete this weeks events I feel for you

You mentioned that you'd completed the tasks for this event. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that all your game data, right up to the completion of this event, was properly saved on the server and that a full backup was successfully done. Otherwise... o(^_-)O

sophiesonsters
05-06-19, 11:35 PM
You mentioned that you'd completed the tasks for this event. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that all your game data, right up to the completion of this event, was properly saved on the server and that a full backup was successfully done. Otherwise... o(^_-)O

Yes have completed the spring winds events milestones and got the tournament dragon thankfully I finished all of that yesterday morning so was just concentrating on the bingo play, I really hope it is all saved and not lost as that would be a disaster really don’t even want to think about the what if’s omg

deadpixel
05-06-19, 11:47 PM
Hmm... My baby accounts for DS have suddenly decided to go on strike too :(

Oops, sorry, I'm using the wrong device :p

The baby accounts are still getting in without issues :)

Ellerslie6
05-06-19, 11:49 PM
Still no access to Dragon Story - about 8 hour lockout now
Oddly I just tried Castle and Fantasy Forest - neither of which I’ve even opened for at least 2 years - straight in with no problem!
Of course after such a long absence I have no idea what’s going on in either of them and I am so over Storm8 that I can not be bothered even trying.

If we don’t get back into DS in next couple of hours there is little hope that I can finish current events. Very frustrating - especially the tournament as I have only got as far as I have by using alarm to wake up hourly during the night.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 03:32 AM
Would it be possible for a Storm8 staff member to put up notifications in this (and other Storm8 game forums), whenever there are any severe downtimes like the one we are experiencing now?

Let us know:

That Storm8 is sorry this has happened
That Storm8 has people working 24/7 to fix it
What happened (it is okay to use vague generalities)
An estimate of when we might get back to our addictions
That our game accounts are still intact
That the event schedule might be adjusted to compensate for the downtime
That Storm8 will compensate players in some way

# 6 and 7 are optional but are excellent ways to appease angry customers

# 4 is essential so that customers don't keep getting disappointed and angry when they try and fail time and again

I really hope that someone takes this suggestion seriously :)

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 04:02 AM
Thanks deadpixel

Just knowing what is happening would make me feel so much better.

I wonder if it would possible for them to fix the video issue while the game is down. I am lucky if one in twelve video gives the promised reward.

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 04:15 AM
I live in the central part of the USA. It is 6:15am here and I STILL CANNOT GET INTO DRAGON STORY!
Does anyone know what the problem is?

assollongren
05-07-19, 04:20 AM
Since this night can?t come in my castle story with my account, by traying use the dragon story for to change account, the dragon story also don?t let me in, I am very unhappy!!!

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 04:21 AM
Ha! Good Luck with getting any information. It has been SEVERAL hours since DS has been down and no one at S8 seems to care. We have not got an explanation S8 about what the problem is or might be...or even if they are aware of this problem or if they are working on this problem! Great way to run a business!

Kriscake21
05-07-19, 04:37 AM
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I can?t get in still. It is going on about 12 hours now. It is shortly after 5:30 am. I was hoping to finish the tournament and yeah. I want to open a ticket with Storm, but not sure of where I need to go and such.

bambi81cauda
05-07-19, 05:03 AM
For some reason, DS keeps saying there is no internet connection. My other online games on the same console (ipad) don't have issues to gain acces.
I've been trying since 9 AM and at this moment it's 2 PM. Gives an unfair disadvantage if in the middle of an event the game keeps giving problems. This is not the first time DS has this issue, but mostly it's solved by a hard reboot of the game and waiting an hour or something. Please fix the problem?

I already rebooted the game (a zillion times), rebooted the ipad, rebooted the wifi signal. I'm kind out of options, whilst my breeding was done at 9 AM

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 05:05 AM
I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I can?t get in still. It is going on about 12 hours now. It is shortly after 5:30 am. I was hoping to finish the tournament and yeah. I want to open a ticket with Storm, but not sure of where I need to go and such.

www.support.storm8.com is the site you need. Good Luck with that.
Their hours of operation are 10am to 6pm Pacific time in the USA.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 05:34 AM
Ha! Good Luck with getting any information. It has been SEVERAL hours since DS has been down and no one at S8 seems to care. We have not got an explanation S8 about what the problem is or might be...or even if they are aware of this problem or if they are working on this problem! Great way to run a business!

I don't expect a reply; I'm merely encouraging them to do so.

I'm quite sure they are aware of the issues and, I highly doubt that this is the way the owners want the business run.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 05:47 AM
I live in the central part of the USA. It is 6:15am here and I STILL CANNOT GET INTO DRAGON STORY!
Does anyone know what the problem is?

No one from Storm8 has said anything, so your guess is as good as anyones.

It definitely isn't the game engine server that is down. I guess that their data server that holds the data for the older game accounts is down because players with newer game accounts can connect and play. My level 200 account that I created from the launch of Dragon Story is not able to connect, but those that I created one or two years ago are running. It is the same with the other Storm8 games I play.

gracestorm82
05-07-19, 05:53 AM
and it did did this to fantasy story also
For some reason, DS keeps saying there is no internet connection. My other online games on the same console (ipad) don't have issues to gain acces.
I've been trying since 9 AM and at this moment it's 2 PM. Gives an unfair disadvantage if in the middle of an event the game keeps giving problems. This is not the first time DS has this issue, but mostly it's solved by a hard reboot of the game and waiting an hour or something. Please fix the problem?

I already rebooted the game (a zillion times), rebooted the ipad, rebooted the wifi signal. I'm kind out of options, whilst my breeding was done at 9 AM

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 06:12 AM
No one from Storm8 has said anything, so your guess is as good as anyones.

It definitely isn't the game engine server that is down. I guess that their data server that holds the data for the older game accounts is down because players with newer game accounts can connect and play. My level 200 account that I created from the launch of Dragon Story is not able to connect, but those that I created one or two years ago are running. It is the same with the other Storm8 games I play.

Thank you! I'm guessing nothing will happen until they come to work and, even then, it will take time.

Hopefully, someone from S8 will post something...anything!

oledoeeyes
05-07-19, 07:22 AM
7 am pacific time and can not access dragon story, castle story, or farm story 2

sophiesonsters
05-07-19, 07:36 AM
Well it’s now 12.04am and still can’t get in, here’s to fingers crossed the morning brings improvement.

cgdragonville
05-07-19, 07:36 AM
Hi there. I keep getting please check your internet connection and retry. Started late yesterday afternoon.
Tried 2 devices and still same, internet is fine since castle story has no issues.
Is my dragon story login corrupt or something?

Thanks

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 07:56 AM
There's a post in bugs & issues for Castle Story. People have varying degrees of problems.

For me:
* High level Dragon Story - locked out for over 12 hours.
* level 13 Dragon Story - no problems

* High level Fantasy Story - locked out
* level 11 Fantasy Story - no problems

* High level Castle Story - no problems
* level 13 Castle Story - no problems

I live about 5 miles away from storm8 headquarters. I'll bet it's really interesting in there right now.

alexd197379
05-07-19, 08:00 AM
Same as, still can’t connect. Surprised no one else has mentioned this though?

kooky panda
05-07-19, 08:03 AM
Hey guys, I am still trying to find out what's up. Not every game or everyone is having an issue.
My dragon and bakery games are down.
It has been reported by all the Mods and we are waiting for some information. Once we hear something we will let you guys know.

Puss5678
05-07-19, 08:07 AM
I've got the same issue. I hope they sort this out soon.

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 08:25 AM
Thanks kooky
So good to hear something official. I’ve been locked out for about 17 hours or so. Please keep us updated.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 08:38 AM
Thanks kooky
So good to hear something official. I’ve been locked out for about 17 hours or so. Please keep us updated.

It's still not official. Kooky said that the Mods (who are not members of Storm8’s staff) have reported the issue to S8 but are still waiting for information.

huskerpower58
05-07-19, 08:51 AM
I haven?t been able to get into Dragon Story or Castle Story since yesterday morning. I am able to get into Farm Story 2. I started all three at the same time in early 2018. I sure hope they get it fixed soon!

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 09:01 AM
There's a post in bugs & issues for Castle Story. People have varying degrees of problems.

I live about 5 miles away from storm8 headquarters. I'll bet it's really interesting in there right now.

It’s now 2am Wednesday in downtown HOBART. What time/day is it where you live Nuicakes? Is it working hours for Storm8 staff?

cindeesparkles
05-07-19, 09:03 AM
I have been trying to get into my games since yesterday afternoon and still can?t get into DS CS. BS :(

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 09:15 AM
Hey guys, I am still trying to find out what's up. Not every game or everyone is having an issue.
My dragon and bakery games are down.
It has been reported by all the Mods and we are waiting for some information. Once we hear something we will let you guys know.

Thank you Kooky. It's times like these that show how stellar the unpaid, volunteer mods are for storm8.

You go through the same ups and downs as the rest of us but have to act as public relations for storm8.

* All hail Kooky of the House Panda, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Moderators, Khaleesi of the Great Islands, Protector of the Storm8 Forum and Mother of Dragons (tory)

... (why yes I have been binge watching Game of Thrones)

bambi81cauda
05-07-19, 09:17 AM
Thnx for reporting Kooky, hopefully S8 will fix this soon and figure out how to solve the missed points for the event

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 09:20 AM
It’s now 2am Wednesday in downtown HOBART. What time/day is it where you live Nuicakes? Is it working hours for Storm8 staff?

It's 9:15 am, Tuesday. I would think some people have been working on this overnight since I noticed a problem yesterday afternoon.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 09:34 AM
It's 9:15 am, Tuesday. I would think some people have been working on this overnight since I noticed a problem yesterday afternoon.

Well, I have a forum post, from a staff member, imprinted in my brain that said that we should not expect them to work weekends or after office hours unless the issue was important, severe or urgent; I sure hope this counts as one of those.

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 09:54 AM
Well, I have a forum post, from a staff member, imprinted in my brain that said that we should not expect them to work weekends or after office hours unless the issue was important, severe or urgent; I sure hope this counts as one of those.

I'm referring to the technical team. I know from past experience working with game developers that the technical team gets notified almost immediately and I'm sure at least a few people have pulled an all-nighter.

The rest of the staff are probably getting into work and wishing they stayed home.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 10:06 AM
I'm referring to the technical team. I know from past experience working with game developers that the technical team gets notified almost immediately and I'm sure at least a few people have pulled an all-nighter.

The rest of the staff are probably getting into work and wishing they stayed home.

Yes, I knew you were referring to the technical team; but incredibly, so was that post :D

[S8] Elsa
05-07-19, 10:14 AM
Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

deadpixel
05-07-19, 10:17 AM
Elsa;1577836']Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.

Thanks, Elsa, but no joy yet :(

Will try again a few minutes later :)

I did force-close and restart all the games.

pikachu73
05-07-19, 10:22 AM
Still an issue here for Dragon Story and Castle Story
Just tried Farm Story 2 and cannot get into that either
Fully closed out of app and restarted device

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 10:31 AM
Ps
Elsa;1577836']Are any of you who were encountering this able to access the game now? Please fully close out of the app and relaunch to confirm.
Hey ELSA
Thanks for being here
Unfortunately still no access here. Have logged out closed iPad completely but still no DragonStory.

PS: I CAN get into both Castle and Fantasy Forest but I haven’t played these for about two years. Weird.

bradleyt13
05-07-19, 10:31 AM
I’m still down too.

Marg1780
05-07-19, 10:54 AM

It's an interesting idea, but seems unlikely given that various people are saying they have trouble with some but not all games. My Storm8 account is old enough to have started out as a Team Lava account, and I'm at max level here and in FFS. I (still!) cannot get into Dragon Story, yet I am able to access Fantasy Forest which is linked to the same account. They're the only 2 S8 games I still have loaded, so can't comment on CS, which I used to play. Sounds more like the issue is localized to some specific piece of hardware. We can only cross our fingers it's a comms problem and not a RAID problem. I'm just clinging on to DS out of habit, but even so I'd hate to have my account wiped out without warning....

vemay12
05-07-19, 11:00 AM
Yep I have deleted castle story redownloaded it and restarted my phone. Still now working

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 11:07 AM
OK - it is now 1:05pm in central USA and I am happy to report that DS is up and running.

Now, what about all the points we would have collected during the downtime?

Update 1:26pmCDT USA - just checked my devices. My iPhone game is still down. My iPad game is up and running. Both are level 200.

Marg1780
05-07-19, 11:11 AM
Rebooted iPad, force-closed games. FFS still okay. Dragon story still has no connection. No change in status in 24-plus hours.

knowitnot
05-07-19, 11:22 AM
OK - it is now 1:05pm in central USA and I am happy to report that DS is up and running.

Congratulations! That's encouraging news. Unfortunately, the game is still down for me here in the Eastern time zone of the USA, as of 2:22 pm Tuesday.

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 11:25 AM
Congratulations! That's encouraging news. Unfortunately, the game is still down for me here in the Eastern time zone of the USA, as of 2:22 pm Tuesday.

Correction - My iPad game is up and running, but my iPhone game is still down. Both are level 200.

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 11:28 AM
Game still down for me too. Eastern Standard Time (Australia) 4.30am Wed 8 May.

[S8] Elsa
05-07-19, 11:38 AM
Thank you for confirming. We're still investigating the issue. :)

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 11:38 AM
OK - it is now 1:30pm in central USA and I am happy to report that DS is up and running on my iPad. BUT, it is NOT working on my iPhone. I have had these 2DS games since the summer of 2012 and they are level 200.

Cleonath
05-07-19, 12:00 PM
Hello I'm in Europe (Belgium), it's 9 PM and My Dragon Story (Level 197) and Castle Story (Level 50) is out but Restaurant Story (level 99), Bakery Story (Level 99), Fantasy Story (Level 169) play ok.
This afternoon I was able to play from time to time (I thought it was the office connection that was bad :-)). I'm in the middle of the Tournament and I'm never going to finish grrrrr
Theories of a game-level problem do not hold for me.
It's very frustrating to see this message and to know nothing .....

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 12:15 PM
Elsa;1577897']Thank you for confirming. We're still investigating the issue. :)
Hey Elsa
Weird - I just got a notification that DragonStory neighbour had requested help yet when I immediately clicked it I’m still getting the offline message. Hope this helps

deadpixel
05-07-19, 01:10 PM
Elsa;1577897']Thank you for confirming. We're still investigating the issue. :)

I'm over in Asia, and it's 4:08 in the morning. Just successfully launched DS and FFS, so it's looking good here :)

lengesath
05-07-19, 01:17 PM
Same here. Message says no internet connection for both Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest. Been 2 days now. Tried both IOS and Android, got same message.

lengesath
05-07-19, 01:18 PM
I’m getting that also. Requests from neighbors but can’t access games.

bambi81cauda
05-07-19, 01:39 PM
Yeah.. I'm back in at 22:39 (Europe-Amsterdam) only took 14 hours...

MajicHearts
05-07-19, 01:49 PM
At the risk of sounding like a broken record..........

Will we get any points compensation because of the downtime???

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 01:59 PM
1:50 pm Pacific time. All my games are up and running.

Nuicakes
05-07-19, 02:01 PM
but incredibly, so was that post :D

:eek: Wow.

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 02:39 PM
Yaaaaa
Australia - 7.15am Wed morning. Dragon Story now working. Thanks to all who worked on this.

I have missed approx 22 hours of procuring floral hearts from quests, garden project icons, breeding, battles, evolution and harvesting
I hope these will be compensated for in some way. Under normal circumstances I would be at the Magnolia Dragon level by now. Also of course we have lost a day out of the second den breeding week.
I am still hoping to finish the tournament. However expect multiple losses in these last rounds so it would really help if the time saving videos actually worked. Pls S8 can you dump games like My Cafe that Never work. Actually before DS disappeared yesterday all the videos froze on completion thereby depriving chance of reward.
Hope everyone else is back in the game.

Ellerslie6
05-07-19, 02:41 PM
I registered this with support. I recall a similar incident last year when we did receive compensation so I am assuming this will happen again.

sophiesonsters
05-07-19, 02:47 PM
I too can confirm it?s 7.11am Australia and I am finally back in, was a little shocked at first opening as all the event milestones (such as the shovels, egg, and dragons collect screens popped up) and needed to be collected again made me wonder what else could be missing, luckily I still came 1st in the bingo but 2nd had made great headway to my points and of course my gold and marble dragons were full to the brim so missed out their on the usual collecting but I?m just glad it?s back up and running and someone has an answer as to why it went down for so long soon, will be watching this space for any updates, good luck to all still trying to finish the event I guess I will just be thankful that it did not happen in the GLobal leaderboards event timeframe as that really would have been a nightmare.

[S8] Elsa
05-07-19, 02:54 PM
Hi, everyone! You should be able to access your game now. Due to a Facebook issue, some players may have had difficulties accessing the game since yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your goal book for "A Big Thanks". :)

If you have further questions, please submit a request via support.

P.S. We will share status updates regarding other games as we recover from the outage.

retseho
05-07-19, 08:35 PM
Elsa;1578038']Hi, everyone! You should be able to access your game now. Due to a Facebook issue, some players may have had difficulties accessing the game since yesterday. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please check your goal book for "A Big Thanks". :)

If you have further questions, please submit a request via support.

P.S. We will share status updates regarding other games as we recover from the outage.

"A Big Thanks"=750 points, & thanks to that, will reach the final milestone in 2 hours.
That you for the points compensation.

mymonta
05-07-19, 10:46 PM
Thank you, S8!!! 😀

Cleonath
05-07-19, 11:46 PM
Europe, game is back this morning :o
I do not know what happened but thanks for the solution :love-struck:

Ellerslie6
05-08-19, 12:31 AM
Thank you to S8 for 750 points.
That being said I can’t help but regret the incident. After all, in that 22 hours of no access I would have accumulated
700 points from 7 quests
690 points from the 2 garden objects - so a total of 1390
And of course with 2 breeding dens and 4 nests and 2 evolution thingos that were inaccessible I also missed opportunity for another heap of points
I don’t want to appear ungrateful - 750 is better than zero - however, through circumstances beyond my control it’s very unlikely I will accumulate enough points to get the last community event dragon so I feel a little *****ed and now wish I hadn’t spent gold to speed up some of the early breeding tasks.