PDA

View Full Version : New food and expansion

sweetie08
04-14-11, 08:33 PM
Dear GroupMagma
Could you please give us a hint as to whether there will be any new foods available soon. The anticipation is ****ing me! Lol
Also I am at the maximum level of expansion. Will there be any further expansions in the future past the 17x20.
Thanks

sweetie08
04-16-11, 03:41 PM
I guess as there has been no reply there will be no new foods or expansions. They are probably too busy with zoo story to be worried about existing games.

crazychaoscake
04-17-11, 01:15 AM
New food and drinks would be great!

How about easter eggs, easter lamb, black forest gateau....there are so much possibilitys!

I realy don't want to stick to Lemon Meringue Pie till lvl 80 or something...
An answer from dear team magma is very appreciated....

seastripes
04-17-11, 09:02 AM
Im done mastering my drinks and only left with 2 foods to master and 1 expansion.
It would be awesome if TL provide new foods and drinks, expansion can come later. Foods and drinks first please :(

sophiacml
04-17-11, 09:10 AM
I thought I'm fast but you're faster. I left a few to master because I forced myself to slow it down when I reckon there will be NO food being added this soon.
Im done mastering my drinks and only left with 2 foods to master and 1 expansion.
It would be awesome if TL provide new foods and drinks, expansion can come later. Foods and drinks first please :(

seastripes
04-23-11, 01:13 PM
I thought I'm fast but you're faster. I left a few to master because I forced myself to slow it down when I reckon there will be NO food being added this soon.

i think u will catch up soon as i'm waiting for my iPad exchange due to battery problem lol
i hope new foods can come as a surprise during my 1-2 weeks of absence :)

sissy8
04-23-11, 02:50 PM
yes new cakes , and don t forget farm:)

Rachael98
04-23-11, 03:56 PM
I guess as there has been no reply there will be no new foods or expansions. They are probably too busy with zoo story to be worried about existing games.

Actually, GroupMagma is currently on holiday. They are working on new foods and I believe (although I'm not sure if this is the one that you're talking about anyway) that they accidentally put new expansions on RS:VD version. You keep the same restaurant when you download it, but you can do it on that (download from the appstore) then go back to the main version. TL are currently updating the main version to the expansions. I am not sure about drinks, but I know there have been a lot of requests for it. You never know. Another thing that no-one knows is when the next update with those things will come out. As soon as possible of course, but even the SuperModerators don't know.