PDA

View Full Version : A Day for Mama Cruise **NEW POLL ADDED**

kooky panda
05-03-19, 10:49 AM
A Day for Mama Cruise

Let's celebrate all the Moms! Chef Dad is here to lend a hand and make sure that Mom doesn't lift a finger! If you can convince him that this is a great place to celebrate Mom, he'll make sure to hang out!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51612

Cruise Guide

Refer to
Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide)
for more information.

Cruise Day

This cruise uses Set
C
in
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792)

- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes

Once you have completed all 10 days, Chef Dad will visit your restaurant every ? hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Momosa recipe (gem recipe). On Jubilee Oven .

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51613

Gem Recipe

Momosa- 2- Turbine sugars- 4 Sugar- 8- dolls

Limited Time Recipes

Edible Bouquest(Diner Stove)
Princess Toast (Commercial Range)
Happy Face Quiche (Celebration Stove)

killmypatience
05-04-19, 04:49 AM
Goal 1:

- Unlock Mom's Bouquets from the General Store
- Serve Happy Face Quiche!
- Win a Emma's apron from Day 2 of the A Day for Mama Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 6 Mom's Bouquets.

Goal 2:

- Master Happy Face Quiche to Star Level 1
- Serve Edible Bouquet!
- Win a Emma's Treat Case from Day 6 of the A Day for Mama Cruise!

Award: 1000 coins and 3 Silver Stamps.

Goal 3:

- Master Happy Face Quiche to Star Level 2
- Master Edible Bouquet to Star Level 1
- Serve Princess Toast!

Award: 1000 coins and 9 Mom's Bouquets.

Goal 4:

- Master Happy Face Quiche to Star Level 3
- Master Edible Bouquet to Star Level 2
- Master Princess Toast to Star Level 1
- Serve Momosa!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 Gold Stamps.

killmypatience
05-07-19, 06:21 AM
Goal 4:

- Master Happy Face Quiche to Star Level 3
- Master Edible Bouquet to Star Level 2
- Master Princess Toast to Star Level 1
- Serve Momosa!

Award: 1000 coins and 4 Gold Stamps.

aaki77
05-12-19, 01:44 PM
Hey , I am a bit puzzled . Mothers Day cruise was going fine , shows 5 days to go still but I cant t access the cruise ship anymore? Just says buy under it and I have to buy the goal with lot of gems (1000+), not sure whats going on?

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't complete your cruise. :( We have 10 days to complete the cruise and the ship departs once the 10 days are over, as yours did. The timers shown in the goals are slightly longer to give players who completed their cruises enough time to collect the ingredient drops from the cruise character to cook the gem recipe to complete the goal tasks.

It's important to keep track of your cruise screen to know how much time you have left. Each cruise day unlocks a new item and they unlock at 12 midnight pacific time. Now that your ship has departed, you have the option to purchase the prize or you can leave it be and wait for the next cruise. Take a look at Cruise Guide, link in my signature, to help you to understand how cruise works. By the way, cruise information is posted in Post 1 of respective cruise threads.

(merged to existing cruise thread)

karengar
05-13-19, 07:00 PM
Man I’m so SICK of this! I COMPLETED the cruise and clicked on that ‘guy’ and unlocked the mimosa recipe and got ONE robot for which you need eight!! That was over two days ago AND NO CHARACTER guy has showed back up! It’s been days! This happens all the time it seems storm8 makes it impossible to get everything you need to complete recipe and you have to PURCHASE whatever these characters drop so you can do recipe and complete goal! THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME!!! Makes me furious!! If it’s a coin started recipe lmk so I can stop all this frustration!!! Ugh I want to start cussing I’m so mad!!! Storm8 either be HONEST or FIX THIS ISSUE! Stop acting like sneaky crooks! From one seriously ticked off player and FYI these moderators should recognize my name since it’s AFTER EVER CRUISE I’m hear complaining that the character did not show up! ��������������������������������

kooky panda
05-14-19, 09:40 AM
Man I?m so SICK of this! I COMPLETED the cruise and clicked on that ?guy? and unlocked the mimosa recipe and got ONE robot for which you need eight!! That was over two days ago AND NO CHARACTER guy has showed back up! It?s been days! This happens all the time it seems storm8 makes it impossible to get everything you need to complete recipe and you have to PURCHASE whatever these characters drop so you can do recipe and complete goal! THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME!!! Makes me furious!! If it?s a coin started recipe lmk so I can stop all this frustration!!! Ugh I want to start cussing I?m so mad!!! Storm8 either be HONEST or FIX THIS ISSUE! Stop acting like sneaky crooks! From one seriously ticked off player and FYI these moderators should recognize my name since it?s AFTER EVER CRUISE I?m hear complaining that the character did not show up! ��������������������������������
To help generate the character to visit, try going and visiting a neighbor and coming back. You can also force close and restart your game to get him/her to visit.

kooky panda
05-14-19, 10:02 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb3ylwpVfm4dZ-NKoA-JZYxz8MozxSKCL-sD5n3WmxTHyyxsm2Please vote!!!

karengar
05-15-19, 05:22 PM
I’ve tried. I’ve visited every neighbor (which are many). I’ve forever quit and done everything to date I’ve only received 4 (the last three curiously after this post) and he hasn’t come back. I’ve been on almost on the hour and nothing. I’ve done all the new quests, the farmers market thing for the gold and silver tickets and still only have a huge total of four dolls. This one ends in 22 hours and there’s no way he will shop four more times since it looks like he only shows once every other day! Truly not happy with this as I have had to pay for the last three cruises and storm8 knows this! I strongly believe he will show like normal after I fork out cash! Seemed that every time I’ve paid they show up more frequently like they’re supposed to! Like I said if it’s a gem only then please let me know so I don’t have to be so frustrated and can decide if I even want to precipitate. Thanks Kooky Panda for your help!! You always have answered my questions and it’s really appreciated!!

kooky panda
05-16-19, 10:35 AM
It is a gem recipe.

Momosa- 2- Turbine sugars- 4 Sugar- 8- dolls

Paul__
05-16-19, 05:21 PM
First cruise i havent completed in almost two years...i'm really sick of the same thing over and over again.

kooky panda
06-11-19, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the votes !!! Results have been submitted!