PDA

View Full Version : Viola Dragon - May 3 2019 (Needed for the Spring Winds World Event)

deadpixel
05-03-19, 10:32 AM
https://i.ibb.co/n81xqmk/Viola-Baby.png

Rarity: Common
Type: Flower, Purple https://i.ibb.co/wpd8pKP/Flower30px.png https://image.ibb.co/cVZdJp/Purple30px.png
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 https://image.ibb.co/eZGNB9/Gold20px.png
Selling Price: 100 https://image.ibb.co/gYGiJp/Coin20px.png

Breeding Combination: Purple and Yellow
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780 https://image.ibb.co/jQ6NB9/Exp20px.png

Good luck to all. Be sure to breed or craft this dragon ASAP!

The good news is that there are only 8 possible outcomes, with only one 4-hour result. The bad news is that the 18-hour Peacock Dragon seems to pop up pretty often these days :blue:

Got it on the first try breeding Neo Purple with Neo Yellow. And I got a second one when I hit the Rebreed icon :tickled_pink:

https://i.ibb.co/YLv3knK/F5-EEB3-FA-CC3-C-4599-A36-D-E3-C881-DC344-B.jpg

 => 
https://i.ibb.co/F8cjJv4/9-E6-DD826-6-DA2-48-A2-8733-90-AB93-FFC8-D3.jpg

  

divanightclub
05-03-19, 11:06 AM
Surprisingly, I also got it on the 1st try with Peacock and Neo Air. Glad I didn't have to use my boosts this time..

kooky panda
05-03-19, 11:12 AM
Got it with Neo Air and Magic. 2nd try.

mymonta
05-03-19, 12:05 PM
It looks like a cartoon.

PaulsonsPlace
05-03-19, 12:37 PM
I got it with Peacock and Air on the first try, I'm shocked. I wonder if there's something to breeding as early as possible for these events.

Nuicakes
05-03-19, 01:17 PM
Anubis x Gold = 8 hour Genie
(Bingo task) Birthstone x Anubis = 25 hour Penumbra
(Bingo task) Peacock x Neo Air = 8 hour
(Bingo task) Peacock x Neo Air = VIOLA!

deadpixel
05-03-19, 01:27 PM
Anubis x Gold = 8 hour Genie
(Bingo task) Birthstone x Anubis = 25 hour Penumbra

Man! That's really horrible luck! With 64 possible outcomes for Birthstone and Anubis, you got the longest, non-diamond failure :(

PuntaMita
05-03-19, 03:10 PM
Peacock and Genie; 8 hrs
Hope my neighbors send coins for crafting.
Congratulations to those who have already bred it, nice start to the weekend and event!

cosmolife
05-03-19, 04:40 PM
I got it with Peacock and Air on the first try, I'm shocked. I wonder if there's something to breeding as early as possible for these events.

Nope. You’re just lucky. Event started at 10.30 am here. I started breeding at 10.35. Got 8 hours :blue: Only reason it took me 5 minutes to start the breeding was because I had to come here to get the combo

cosmolife
05-03-19, 04:44 PM
Peacock and Genie; 8 hrs
Hope my neighbors send coins for crafting.
Congratulations to those who have already bred it, nice start to the weekend and event!

The last event of this kind, I couldn’t breed the dragon. Had to craft it. Hope this time the gods of dragons would let me breed it at least once

shortdanzr
05-03-19, 05:36 PM
i got this one. usually i don't manage to and end up crafting it. guess its karma for NEVER managing to breed the one needed in tales despite two breeding dens

cosmolife
05-03-19, 08:18 PM
First try: 8 hrs Royal
Second try: 10 hrs Music
Third try: 18 hrs Peacock or Trickster

Sigh... do I have to sacrifice my first born child or something :p

For those saying to start breeding early.. I started breeding within minutes of event starting. So you can throw that theory out the window :rolleyes:

sharyl32
05-03-19, 08:58 PM
I used peacock and air n my second try. Got a 4hr , so waiting to see what it is. Fingers crossed. Got myself a Viola. Yes!!

PuntaMita
05-03-19, 09:13 PM
I used peacock and air n my second try. Got a 4hr , so waiting to see what it is. Fingers crossed.
That's it!! You've got it, well done!
I used the same combo & got Music.

PuntaMita
05-03-19, 09:20 PM
First try: 8 hrs Royal
Second try: 10 hrs Music
Third try: 18 hrs Peacock or Trickster

Sigh... do I have to sacrifice my first born child or something :p

For those saying to start breeding early.. I started breeding within minutes of event starting. So you can throw that theory out the window :rolleyes:

Oh boy, we're on the same uphill track. Second try, no Bingo points, straight up Peacock & Air=Music.
First try, Cosmic, a new dragon at level 181, I kid you not.

Hmm, as long as they don't want my pup...hey, it's a serious game-lol!😬

Hope our luck changes tomorrow.

mymonta
05-03-19, 10:00 PM
Got it on 2 accounts but not the third. On my baby account I don't have a pure purple dragon yet, so I used my Nightfire Dragon with Air and got it on the second try. First try was Genie.

NeidusBluetip
05-04-19, 04:53 AM
Lawl I saw the top-most dragon (Dizzy) in the shop and assumed it was that one. Ugh. Now have a 24hr breeding on top of *just* finishing a 20hr breeding....-__-

sophiensissi
05-04-19, 07:52 AM
New air and peacock about 6th try

PuntaMita
05-04-19, 09:01 AM
Lawl I saw the top-most dragon (Dizzy) in the shop and assumed it was that one. Ugh. Now have a 24hr breeding on top of *just* finishing a 20hr breeding....-__-
They pulled a fast one, usually that's where the one we need to breed is. Hopefully this counts as paying your dues and you'll get Viola the first yellow & purple you put together.
The fails are giving you coins toward crafting so that's good😊
Good luck!

PuntaMita
05-04-19, 09:19 AM
Now I've gone & done it, 18 hours using Olympus for bingo, Hermes & Apollo. I've actually had it work out but not this time...boo hoo!

That was Trickster, followed by Music and another Music. Next, 18 hr fail.
Close to crafting Viola but it will be 7 hours or so before I can start getting adventure points. Slow going on my island.

deadpixel
05-04-19, 09:57 AM

Dizzy? Do you mean that you bred black and white? There shouldn't be any 24-hour outcome for breeding pure black and white. However, if one or both of your dragons was a Diamond hybrid, then you've probably got yourself a Black Diamond Dragon :)

Nuicakes
05-04-19, 10:40 AM
Man! That's really horrible luck! With 64 possible outcomes for Birthstone and Anubis, you got the longest, non-diamond failure :(

ikr? I'm hoping my karma points got a big boost for Penumbra.

sharyl32
05-04-19, 07:01 PM
That's it!! You've got it, well done!
I used the same combo & got Music.

Thanks and yes I did get it. Happy finally a common.

Passera
05-05-19, 07:44 PM
If Viola is the only 4 hour possible breeding Peacock and Neo Air then I have it breeding now if not I have it crafting.

PuntaMita
05-05-19, 09:37 PM
If Viola is the only 4 hour possible breeding Peacock and Neo Air then I have it breeding now if not I have it crafting.
Yes, you have it! Congratulations!
You can start one on quests, evolve the other and be in great shape to finish.
I am waiting on yet another 18hr fail. It's just sad. I crafted one and sent it directly to quest and am in the process of getting more crafting materials for another. Getting to the end may not happen but I will give it my best effort.

cosmolife
05-05-19, 10:54 PM
Yes, you have it! Congratulations!
You can start one on quests, evolve the other and be in great shape to finish.
I am waiting on yet another 18hr fail. It's just sad. I crafted one and sent it directly to quest and am in the process of getting more crafting materials for another. Getting to the end may not happen but I will give it my best effort.

I’m in the same boat grrrr. Can’t breed the darn thing. Got everything else many many times over and over but the much needed *common* dragon :p

Pity as I really like pinky stuff. Love the pink designs of these dragons. I really want the last 2 dragons of the event. Oh well. I’ll try my best but day 3 and still haven’t bred the dragon. Crafting one as I type this :blue:

PuntaMita
05-05-19, 11:43 PM
I?m in the same boat grrrr. Can?t breed the darn thing. Got everything else many many times over and over but the much needed *common* dragon :p

Pity as I really like pinky stuff. Love the pink designs of these dragons. I really want the last 2 dragons of the event. Oh well. I?ll try my best but day 3 and still haven?t bred the dragon. Crafting one as I type this :blue:
I think we might be okay if we craft 2 and play hard. I still don't have the second item we collect points from, but I'm close. Just went for Bingo bred with Artemis and Air and got 4 hours but it might be Athena.(?) I'm just happy it's not Trickster AGAIN.
Food can bring us some nice points as well. It will be interesting to see if we make it. Best of luck!!
Last 4 hour was Viola, finally.
Hope you got lucky too Cosmolife. Hang in there!

NeidusBluetip
05-06-19, 02:38 PM
Dizzy? Do you mean that you bred black and white? There shouldn't be any 24-hour outcome for breeding pure black and white. However, if one or both of your dragons was a Diamond hybrid, then you've probably got yourself a Black Diamond Dragon :)

I most definitely did not mean 24hrs xD I think it was the Hot Choko one, and the one before that, I had put in a Magic from my previous breeding during Tales. So the breeding times were ****ing me right off the bat! I eventually got my first one through crafting, as almost always.

NeidusBluetip
05-06-19, 02:40 PM
They pulled a fast one, usually that's where the one we need to breed is. Hopefully this counts as paying your dues and you'll get Viola the first yellow & purple you put together.
The fails are giving you coins toward crafting so that's good😊
Good luck!

Inorite? I *completely* assumed that was the one, without even bothering to look elsewhere. That'll teach me, hah -__- But at least thank dog for the crafting. Hopefully you've got yours already at this point too!

PuntaMita
05-06-19, 05:26 PM
Inorite? I *completely* assumed that was the one, without even bothering to look elsewhere. That'll teach me, hah -__- But at least thank dog for the crafting. Hopefully you've got yours already at this point too!
Yes, thank you. Crafted 1, hatched one and playing catch up! Islands are full of Music & Tricksters - lol!😊

lsucamo86
05-07-19, 06:00 AM
which two do I use besides purple and yellow

PuntaMita
05-07-19, 04:23 PM
which two do I use besides purple and yellow
That's it, purple and yellow elements. You can go basic like Air and Magic, Genie and Music etc. or use other dragons that have those colors and something else. If you choose to do that, there will more possibilities for your breeding outcome.
Good luck, let us know how you do.

PuntaMita
05-07-19, 04:26 PM

Just have to find out what your 24 hr breeding result was?
Hopefully a happy accident!

delimiah
05-08-19, 03:59 AM
Just started trying for this dragon and 1st try with Neo Air & Peacock =18hrs! Why am I so 'lucky'? :(