PDA

View Full Version : Fashion update :D yay

ahshan
04-14-11, 07:55 PM
Just downloaded the new Fasion story update in the app store.

I noticed that the gifts button is no longer there and the gifts end up going to your catalog with an extra slot that disappears after you put the item onto the tables/racks.

-Haven't seen any new items yet.
-Half tables are still not rotatable all around.

Edit: -Also noticed when you collect your likes, the thing disappears/fades to black so you can see that it's been collected

-The customers move a lot slower -noticed by kudouran (haha they're like turtles now.)

-LOTS OF NEW ITEMS!

-Stars and coins still bounce out to the floor -noticed by sea******s (they've gotten bigger and they spread more)

-It's also harder to put the clothes on the racks/tables -noticed by a bunch of players (it may be the stars. When i tap to on rack on the left, it will go to the rack next to it. )

sophiacml
04-14-11, 10:57 PM
How do you have this paragraph done when you post your messages? (-- I play all games all day err day -- Feel supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to add ahshan
I don't tip often, but I do gift daily:
NightClub|War&Peace, Fashion|ContrastPumps, Bakery|Cappuccino, Restaurant|Stew, Farm|DogBowl, City|PinkMobileHome, Empire|OutdoorAltar)
Just downloaded the new Fasion story update in the app store.

I noticed that the gifts button is no longer there and the gifts end up going to your catalog with an extra slot that disappears after you put the item onto the tables/racks.

-Haven't seen any new items yet.
-Half tables are still not rotatable all around.

sophiacml
04-14-11, 11:06 PM
Thumbs up for Teamlava that we don't have to keep scrolling for the same item to get into the order slot anymore. Good job & keep up the good work!

talyon
04-14-11, 11:36 PM
Also noticed there was masteries added, should be fun completing them. Ty LT.

LetiB
04-15-11, 04:01 AM
And new outfits to order :D

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt1/LeticiaB84/newfs.png

LetiB
04-15-11, 04:18 AM
Wow! A bunch of new stuff in our closets too! :D

kudouran
04-15-11, 04:23 AM
the speed of customers slow down.

mstasz
04-15-11, 08:40 AM
How do you tip someone?

GroupMagma
04-15-11, 09:13 AM
Looks like you guys beat me to the punch! :p

@mstasz: You can "Like" items in other users boutique by visiting them (from the Social > Community or Social > Neighbors sections) and tapping on their items in Store. :)

ahshan
04-15-11, 12:55 PM
Also noticed that when you collect your likes, the thing disappears/fades to black so you can see that it's been collected.
Great new feature! :D

seastripes
04-16-11, 02:09 AM
love the new update too! thanks! especially the part where gifts don't need an available slot :)

btw the coin and stars are still there :(

ahshan
04-16-11, 12:24 PM
btw the coin and stars are still there :(

I think they got bigger too. I used to put the same item onto 1 table and the stars would be tiny and in a small pile. Now the stars are huge and bounce to one side, and then the other side and I have no choice but to collect it before putting more items on the same table.

coco1023
04-19-11, 03:55 AM
What are masteries? I noticed it in the catalog and not sure what it means

talyon
04-19-11, 09:33 AM
What are masteries? I noticed it in the catalog and not sure what it means

There's a thread about masteries use search.