PDA

View Full Version : category for general stuff

sehana
04-14-11, 06:29 PM
I think there should be a category for general stuff, like:

website updates
a place where the members can converse on topics that aren't really related to a specific game.

I mean it looks like the forum is improving from the early stages, but there was a time when i wanted to comment on something can't remember at the moment), but it wasn't really under any of the categories of the games.

... Like this post should be in a general category since it isn't specific to a certain game :)

just a suggestion, hoping it gets implemented (also hoping avatars will soon be fixed :) )

trenae
04-14-11, 06:36 PM
Ah, you're looking for an off topic area.

That would be a nice addition to the forum, since it seems the forum has come a long way since the early stages, and more seem to come to the forum to chat with other players about non game specific topics.

sehana
04-14-11, 06:46 PM
Ah, you're looking for an off topic area.
Yeah that was the word I was looking for!

That would be a nice addition to the forum, since it seems the forum has come a long way since the early stages, and more seem to come to the forum to chat with other players about non game specific topics.
exactly :)

GroupMagma
04-21-11, 11:24 AM
Ask, and ye shall receive. :D

mattdiner
04-21-11, 11:30 AM
Can we have a category titled "Teamlava"? If there's a new moderator in the forum, instead of a stickied thread being posted in every section, it would just be posted there.

sehana
04-21-11, 11:56 AM
Ask, and ye shall receive. :D

WOO HOO!!! Thank you very much!

sehana
04-21-11, 11:03 PM
Can we have a category titled "Teamlava"? If there's a new moderator in the forum, instead of a stickied thread being posted in every section, it would just be posted there.
That's a good idea as well.