PDA

View Full Version : Where Are my GEMS?!?

Rockett201
04-14-11, 06:28 PM
I purchased $9.99 worth of gems (50), my credit card was charged, and I HAVE THE SAME 12 GEMS I had before the purchase!! I have called the number listed and left messages, sent PMs to 2 of the mods in the forums, AND STILL HAVE NO RESPONSE!! I AM FREAKING PISSED. Someone needs to contact me immediately before I start reporting this. I'm not so much upset about not getting the gems right away, I'm upset about no one contacting me back.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with these people, please let me know!

Thank you,

Rockett

trenae
04-14-11, 06:33 PM
Hi Rockett201 -

If you haven't already done so you should contact TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) directly for assistance.

If you're able to, send the receipt along with your email explaining in detail what happened, so they are able to assist you. Make sure to include your Storm8 ID.

I hope you're able to get this matter resolved quickly.

Rockett201
04-15-11, 03:28 PM
Ok, so the frustration and irritation build even more as NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME YET!! ARE YOU KIDDING???????????????

I spend my hard earned money for NOTHING?????????????????????????????????????

Rockett201
04-15-11, 03:30 PM
Oh, and this includes PMing 2 forum super mods, calls to the company's listed phone number, AND emails to support@teamlava.com

so, yeah... Now I'm getting REALLY pissed.

trenae
04-15-11, 05:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I know that at times responses may take a bit longer due to how many emails there are to process.

I hope that TeamLava Support is able to get back to you soon.

GroupMagma
04-15-11, 06:27 PM
Hi Rockett,

I have followed up with TeamLava Support, who has emailed you about this matter. Sorry for the delay.

Rockett201
04-15-11, 11:39 PM
Problem Was solved. Thank you. Please delete this thread mods.