PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of these?

Friday_1
04-27-19, 05:51 PM
i have items on my board that I don?t like and want to get rid of. I can?t sell them or put them in storage. I need the space for other things. How do I get rid of them?

Friday_1
04-28-19, 02:09 AM
These are the things that I want to put in storage but can’t figure out how. Suggestions?
Venomous flytrap
Gnome gathering
Easter candy tree
Tropical oasis

Friday_1
04-28-19, 01:09 PM
Nobody knows how to remove these items? How can I get Storm8 Support notified that this is a problem?

judyandthecat
04-28-19, 05:49 PM
Nobody knows how to remove these items? How can I get Storm8 Support notified that this is a problem?

This is not a problem.
They are a new kind of pet and CANNOT be stored.
You can collect parts, gems, coins etc just like from a pet every so many hours and they are fed with the exotic pet food.

Friday_1
04-28-19, 09:07 PM
That’s too bad. Other pets can be stored. I wish these had come with warning labels. LOL
Thanks for the info.

judyandthecat
04-29-19, 08:07 AM
Ok was poking around my pets like this and looks like they can be sold but I cancelled before selling.
Because once deleted they can't be brought back.
Collect from them when they are ready.
Then do NOT FEED
Or the sell sign does not appear
Press down on the item you want to delete and you should see this screen appear

Now I did not push sell to confirm if this works I hit cancel
Maybe someone deciding to sell can confirm

lynard12
05-07-19, 03:29 PM
The Easter Egg tree doesn't do anything. I just want to put it in cellar not delete it completely. It would be cute to put out at Easter.....

PookieBear50
05-07-19, 04:03 PM
The Easter Egg tree doesn't do anything. I just want to put it in cellar not delete it completely. It would be cute to put out at Easter.....

If you are referring to the Easter Egg tree that was one of the prizes from the last event (a white one that takes up a 2x2 space on the farm), it drops some sort of item every 12 hours, just like the purple Candy Tree from last Halloween's event.

lynard12
05-07-19, 05:44 PM
If you are referring to the Easter Egg tree that was one of the prizes from the last event (a white one that takes up a 2x2 space on the farm), it drops some sort of item every 12 hours, just like the purple Candy Tree from last Halloween's event.

Thank you didn't realize it.

mmrl
05-07-19, 06:52 PM
I have a growing number of items I have won that can’t be stored such as the Tilapia Pond and a Pet Rock. Can’t they at least warn us ahead of time that they can’t be stored? Over time this will be a problem on my farm.