PDA

View Full Version : Request Problems

35sweets
04-04-19, 11:22 PM
User name: 35sweets
Bakery story name: Isa?s Hangout
iPad vs 12.2 (new)
Game vs. 1.8.3

I have two problems. The first is that I do not get notified when someone fills a request. I get a few names but not all. It?s very frustrating because I don?t know who has responded. I don?t know who to contact to remind them. This leads to my second problem.

Some of my neighbors do not receive my requests. This adds to my frustrations. How can I complete the complex goals if I cannot get my requests filled. There is not much extra time. Just so you know, I am aware of the limit of 20 requests per day.

I have played on a Kindle Fire HDX, Fire tablet, android phone and an older iPad. With the new machine, I thought the problem would be fixed. It has not improved. More frustrations. I know that this is not just happening to me. I have had that complaint from a lot of neighbors and visitors to my bakery.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
35sweets

35sweets
04-26-19, 06:27 PM
This problem is happening to more than just myself. I just get the questions and complaints.

Requests are not being received. We know the limit is 20 per day. Neighbors are not even getting the requests when we check with them. It's very frustrating especially when the amount of food requirements getting bigger.

The other problem is that that when a request is filled we don't get notified who it is from. Out of the 20, I get maybe 5.

Both of these are from multiple neighbors. The game is getting frustrating and stressful. I have already lost two neighbors that have quit the game.

Please help