PDA

View Full Version : Hashtag Trashtag - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
04-24-19, 04:40 PM
Moderator's Notes: Added by Rynetory2

Members who are unable to access to your game today, please see and report here.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108414-Not-Connected-to-Internet

I've moved your posts there for tracking purpose. Thanks for reporting this. I've replied to your individual PMs. Cheers.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51579

Interesting and looks like really cute prizes...a raccoon pet

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - plane deliveries
Day 2 - from chickens
Day 3 - from windmill
Day 4 - from Bed and Breakfast
Day 4 - LOWER LEVELS from kitchen
Day 5 - from fishing
Day 5 - LOWER LEVELS from deep fryer
Day 6 - from sheep
Day 6 - LOWER LEVELS from dairy
Day 7 - from Dehydrator
Day 8 - from mining
Da 8 - LOWER LEVELS from bakery
Day 9 - Morgan's Botanical Garden
Day 10 - from the JUICER
Day 10 - LOWER LEVELS chocolatier

(INSERT COLLECTION SCREEN)

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Can you get all of the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Submit 1 Raccoon Collection
Raccoon Pet
GNOME litter picker upper
Truck Garden
Upcycled Wagon Planter
Bike Planter
Pretty Park Bench
Clean Trash Can
Garbage Truck
Solar Panels
Wind Turbine
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Upcycling Plant - 165 gems
Trash PANDA Pile - 20 gems (1 time use)
Trash Net - 19 gems (1 time use)

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
Our farm has been real popular lately! It looks like the farm could use a hand with a little bit of tidying up! Grab a bag and get filling.
Send 5 plane deliveries
Get 3 Trash Bags (random drop planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
All these piles of garbage need some picking up! Let's hope these bags can really hold all this trash.
Get 1 Trash Pile from the Market
Get 1 Trash Bag

Goal 3 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag (Goal title)
Have you noticed there is a lot of trash in random places? Doesn't that seem odd to you?
Collect 1 empty bottle from the chickens

Goal 4 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
All this out of place garbage is weird. It's like the garbage walks off to wherever it wants! Something strange is going on.
Collect 1 old boot from the windmill

Goal 5 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
I knew it! There's a Raccoon mucking about in our farm, playing in the trash! Let's go find out where it is!
Collect 1 Raccoon Print from the Bed and Breakfast

Goal 6 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
Now that Raccoon is stealing our Apples! It doesn't even have the decency to clean up after itself!
Collect an Apple Core from fishing
LOWER LEVELS from the deep fryer

Goal 7 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
Uh Oh, I hope this isn't from someone's personal collection.
Get 1 Old Record from sheep

Goal 8 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
When was the last time we had pizza? And why do we have so many pizza boxes?
Collect 1 empty pizza box from Dehydrator

Goal 9 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
Did you ever play kick the can? I wonder if this Raccoon likes games?
Get 3 empty cans from the mine
LOWER LEVELS from the bakery

Goal 10 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
All this cleaning has made me Tire-d! Will we be able to collect all this garbage?
Get 3 Old tires from Morgan's Botanical Garden

Goal 11 of 11: Hashtag Trashbag
Hey, another boot! Does this match the other one? Are they for the same foot?
Collect 3 missing boot from the JUICER
LOWER LEVELS from the chocolatier

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: Reuse and Recycle
Now that we have all of this garbage, we need a place to turn the trash into something else... Plus, we could also use it to make the items we need for the Raccoon Collection!
Buy Upcycling Plant - 165 gems

Goal 1 of 2: The Sewer Bandit
If you need extra items for the event, I bet you could ask the little Trash PANDA
Buy Trash PANDA Pile - 20 gems
Send 1 plane delivery
Collect 5 Trash Bags

judyandthecat
04-24-19, 04:41 PM
Socially Conscious
This goal is not required for Hashtag Trashbag. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an upcycled decoration!
Goal 1 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 2 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 10 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 10 Dried Apples
Give 10 Dried Apples

Goal 4 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 5 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli

Goal 5 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 10 Bubble Bath Bottle
Give 10 Bubble Bath Bottle

Goal 6 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 13 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 tall tulip, 3 experience points

judyandthecat
04-25-19, 04:50 PM
Goal 3
Collect 1 empty bottle from the chickens

judyandthecat
04-26-19, 04:33 PM
Goal 4
Collect 1 old boot from the windmill

judyandthecat
04-27-19, 04:41 PM
Goal 5
Get Raccoon prints from the Bed and Breakfast
LOWER LEVELS from the kitchen

Mitzi111
04-27-19, 04:53 PM
HELP! I bought the trash pile, but the goal still shows 0/1. So I bought another one and it still shows 0/1. Am I doing something wrong?

judyandthecat
04-27-19, 05:01 PM
HELP! I bought the trash pile, but the goal still shows 0/1. So I bought another one and it still shows 0/1. Am I doing something wrong?

Buy two then buy or get a trash bag from the Market maybe you are putting the trash bag in then it resets goal.
Guessing.

Mitzi111
04-27-19, 05:09 PM
Buy two then buy or get a trash bag from the Market maybe you are putting the trash bag in then it resets goal.
Guessing.
Thanks Judyandthecat... I paid the $2000 twice and it isn't registering my purchase. So I can't move on either. What should I do?

judyandthecat
04-27-19, 05:29 PM
Thanks Judyandthecat... I paid the $2000 twice and it isn't registering my purchase. So I can't move on either. What should I do?

Put the trash bag from the plane in the trash pile?
To see what happens.

inara_24
04-28-19, 10:49 AM
The Trash Panda Pile. Is it worth the gems? What do we get from it?

judyandthecat
04-28-19, 04:58 PM
Goal 6
Get 1 apple core from fishing in the pond
LOWER LEVELS from the deep fryer

judyandthecat
04-28-19, 05:14 PM
Socially Conscious
This goal is not required for Hashtag Trashbag. Completing this series of goals will reward you with an upcycled decoration!
Goal 1 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Eggs

Goal 2 of 6: Socially Conscious
Make 10 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Mitzi111
04-28-19, 06:34 PM
Put the trash bag from the plane in the trash pile?
To see what happens.
Judyandthecat, can you guide me to where I can get some tech help? I did purchase 2 trash piles AND put 2 trash bags in, but I haven't been able to move forward for 2 days because it shows 0/1 !

judyandthecat
04-28-19, 06:37 PM
Judyandthecat, can you guide me to where I can get some tech help? I did purchase 2 trash piles AND put 2 trash bags in, but I haven't been able to move forward for 2 days because it shows 0/1 !

Send a message to Rynetory2

I am assuming you are playing on the latest version and you force closed and/or deleted and reloaded the game and that none of those worked.

Remember though you can still collect from whatever is unlocked.
The goals guide us to where the item comes from but completing the goals do not give the pet. Turning in the collections give us chances for the pets so note what is unlocked by touching the item in your collections gallery. Today is fishing.

Mitzi111
04-29-19, 03:02 AM
Send a message to Rynetory2

I am assuming you are playing on the latest version and you force closed and/or deleted and reloaded the game and that none of those worked.

Remember though you can still collect from whatever is unlocked.
The goals guide us to where the item comes from but completing the goals do not give the pet. Turning in the collections give us chances for the pets so note what is unlocked by touching the item in your collections gallery. Today is fishing.
will do! thanks

judyandthecat
04-29-19, 04:31 PM
Goal 7
Get 1 Old Record from the sheep

MagPieFarms
04-30-19, 04:22 PM
Goal 7
Get 1 Old Record from the sheep
Lower levels from the dairy

judyandthecat
04-30-19, 05:43 PM
Goal 8
Get 1 empty pizza box from the Dehydrator

judyandthecat
04-30-19, 05:44 PM
Lower levels from the dairy

Thanks!

eucom
04-30-19, 07:06 PM
I was counting on buying the upcycling plant at half price today. But it hasn’t gone on sale yet. :confused: :(

tsumtsum27
04-30-19, 07:37 PM
What is this "pond" from 5 turns in ? Is it a deco..
If the racoon is base on luck then I dont want to buy the converter mechine.

ostraoz
05-01-19, 05:14 AM
Have to ask , is reward tulip , decoration or something more ?

cugie
05-01-19, 05:49 AM
Anyone else fishing and not receiving apples? I?m not sure why this happens but it seems to happen all the time with the pond!
Thanks!!

tjm112
05-01-19, 09:37 AM
I can’t make the net lure. It doesn’t appear in the fishing shack. Neither does the pink and green lure I see people selling at times. Anyone else?

judyandthecat
05-01-19, 02:46 PM
Have to ask , is reward tulip , decoration or something more ?

A pretty decoration nothing more

judyandthecat
05-01-19, 02:48 PM
I can’t make the net lure. It doesn’t appear in the fishing shack. Neither does the pink and green lure I see people selling at times. Anyone else?

The net lure is only for sale
19 gems
Some players sell old lures from previous events.
You can use plain dough balls to fish for the event item or you can increase your chance by buying the net.

judyandthecat
05-01-19, 04:46 PM
Today's goal 9
Get 3 empty cans
Mining higher levels
LOWER LEVELS from bakery

Rynetory2
05-01-19, 10:02 PM

I got lucky - Stormie's Shop sold me a net lure. Check yours and see if you got it too. :)

Lapetshop7
05-02-19, 06:51 AM
I won the Tall tulip decoration yesterday and tried to display on my farm, but its just showing up blank still. Tried storing it and taking out and closing out the game like 5 times and still showing up blank? Someone helpppp lol. Its supposed to be in between my tractor as you can see where I tried clicking shows the name and where it should be. Tried moving it around my farm and still nothing:confused:

vxn555
05-02-19, 08:14 AM
The Trash Panda Pile. Is it worth the gems? What do we get from it?

You get a cute decoration if you leave it alone until after the event ;)

judyandthecat
05-02-19, 04:55 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Old tires from Morgan's Botanical Garden

beachbuns14
05-02-19, 11:03 PM
Anyone else having problems getting the part to drop from the mine? I have been trying for 2 days.

DaphneGlass
05-03-19, 01:43 AM
Anyone else having problems getting the part to drop from the mine? I have been trying for 2 days.

Yes, it’s very slow, I ran out of mining tools after eventually getting 4 drops altogether, the dehydrator is worse, no drops at all x

Sittaspel
05-03-19, 08:58 AM
Same here, with the mine. No drops been trying since that goal dropped. I don't know how many tools I've used. I'm done, certainly not wasting every single tool on a lark, so I guess this will be yet another unfinished goal. Not sure why I continue to waste my time on them, honestly. I also don't understand why mining and fishing is a requirement for every...single..goal. The location of every other item changes from goal to goal, why not those?

gdr4gon
05-03-19, 02:21 PM
Not only is the mine not dropping anything it also has stolen 4 of my tools. When I pick the tool, the game closes and I loose them, it happened twice yesterday and twice today.

judyandthecat
05-03-19, 04:36 PM
Last Goal
Collect missing boot from the JUICER

Prize Time

If you are having trouble getting an event item...
Buy the Upcycling Plant for 83 gems.

If you don't have that amount of gems you can usually purchase them on sale.
83 gems is around five dollars which for me is a no brainer
I don't mind buying some gems for each event and supporting a game I have played and enjoyed immensely for over five years.
Just my two cents worth.

skkdjdkckdmj
05-03-19, 10:53 PM
The Tilapia Pond (prize from the submittions) is another special pet

skkdjdkckdmj
05-04-19, 12:54 AM
Can Storm8 please change this! I won the Raccoon but it goes into the Rescue Pen but wouldn't it be normal for it to be in the Wildlife Den? haha, thanks

Lilliepaddd
05-04-19, 10:56 AM
I haven't had one drop from the juicer since yesterday, I've made tons...this is insane!I'm beyond tired of this.

spring_peeper
05-04-19, 03:04 PM
Turned in a collection today and got the wind turbine. Coolest little decoration ever!

Lapetshop7
05-04-19, 06:20 PM
That's what I was thinking too! Weird for it to go in the rescue pen. I think they should create some different habitats again for new pets like this to go in!

Can Storm8 please change this! I won the Raccoon but it goes into the Rescue Pen but wouldn't it be normal for it to be in the Wildlife Den? haha, thanks

JBdeL17
05-05-19, 04:07 AM
I haven't had one drop from the juicer since yesterday, I've made tons...this is insane!I'm beyond tired of this.

I?ve only gotten one boot so far. It?s not looking good!

DaphneGlass
05-05-19, 04:52 AM

Same here, just one boot, on the upside I have levelled up, got the toucan, I hope the racoon isn't one of these ?chance? things, hope we get it after 4 turn ins, if we can get 4 boots that is lol, good luck x

inara_24
05-05-19, 07:49 AM
I see some people have commented on not getting drops from the juicer. I’m the same. This happened last time as well. I made stuff in the Studio non stop and I got 1 drop. I’ve been making things in the juicer for about 2 days now and only 1 boot.

DaphneGlass
05-05-19, 08:42 AM
Last Goal
Collect missing boot from the JUICER

Prize Time

If you are having trouble getting an event item...
Buy the Upcycling Plant for 83 gems.

If you don't have that amount of gems you can usually purchase them on sale.
83 gems is around five dollars which for me is a no brainer
I don't mind buying some gems for each event and supporting a game I have played and enjoyed immensely for over five years.
Just my two cents worth.

I agree hun and in the past have bought more gems, I don?t mind occasionally, what I will say however, if people are getting so annoyed with the event as you have to admit, the last building is always the non dropper so we rarely get more than 2 or 3 turn ins, people might stop playing, where as if people don?t feel so pressured they may be inclined to pay a few quid to buy extra gems. At the moment I cannot as am out of work so any money I have is prioritised to life not games, there are a lot of events one after the other so I doubt people will want to keep purchasing gems, people shouldn?t be forced into it, I love the game but if a task is too in depth I just can?t be bothered lol x

db1323
05-05-19, 09:00 AM
I agree hun and in the past have bought more gems, I don?t mind occasionally, what I will say however, if people are getting so annoyed with the event as you have to admit, the last building is always the non dropper so we rarely get more than 2 or 3 turn ins, people might stop playing, where as if people don?t feel so pressured they may be inclined to pay a few quid to buy extra gems. At the moment I cannot as am out of work so any money I have is prioritised to life not games, there are a lot of events one after the other so I doubt people will want to keep purchasing gems, people shouldn?t be forced into it, I love the game but if a task is too in depth I just can?t be bothered lol x
I have noticed with at least the last three events....the last building of the event always seems to not drop. Gets very frustrating. I’m considering leaving the game, as well. :(

Breejan1987
05-05-19, 02:30 PM
I’m not getting Day 7, 9 or 10 drops. ��

1946Jenny
05-05-19, 03:27 PM
I?ve only had one boot in 3 days. So disappointing at the end of an event

pspoiled65
05-05-19, 04:23 PM
I'm not getting boots either. A couple in the last 3 days :(

Breejan1987
05-05-19, 06:02 PM
I’d just like to be able to complete it once at this point!

DaphneGlass
05-06-19, 01:31 PM
Do we get the racoon after 4 turn ins or did I dream it lol, other events in the past, after the 4th turn in you got something furry and cute so is this the same, or not, thanks xx

draughnc
05-06-19, 06:02 PM
No the raccoon is luck based. After 5 turn ins you get the tilapia pool which needs the super plant food and drops coins or premium parts.
Do we get the racoon after 4 turn ins or did I dream it lol, other events in the past, after the 4th turn in you got something furry and cute so is this the same, or not, thanks xx

tsumtsum27
05-07-19, 12:54 AM
I got the "picker gnome" from collection turn in, but it made checked on the gnome task and it cost me 20 gems.
How come the prize I got cost me gems ?

DaphneGlass
05-07-19, 02:16 AM
No the raccoon is luck based. After 5 turn ins you get the tilapia pool which needs the super plant food and drops coins or premium parts.

That’s typical, (rolls eyes), only had 4 turn ins and got windmills and a car that takes up 4 spaces, ran out of ingredients for the juicer now and by the time I get them and make the juice the time will have ran out, wish the mine and juicer were just a bit more generous, oh well, I’ll have to stop playing anyway as will be back in work this week x

Breejan1987
05-07-19, 02:58 PM
Still unable to turn in even 1 collection. Is it impossible for lower levels?

lynard12
05-07-19, 03:20 PM
So glad I have no more mining tools, barely got any drops from juicer but I did get 5- Bike planters (eye roll), 2 wind turbines (eye roll), 2 park benches and a couple other useless decorations since I can't get expansion parts. I dont know why I do these Chance goals. I just liked the raccoon. Sigh

tya_bakery
05-07-19, 03:48 PM
Please HELP.
I've got the Raccoon, but can not place it in my rescue pen because it reached maximum. Btw, only 2 rescue pen allowed in Android.

PookieBear50
05-07-19, 04:29 PM
No more luck with the collections. No boots dropping from the juicer, so no luck with getting the Raccoon. Oh well. Maybe next event...

tjm112
05-07-19, 05:41 PM
Did not get one turn in. ��. This makes me not care about the game!

Rynetory2
05-08-19, 02:18 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

orca1006
05-08-19, 03:48 PM
i am sooooo grateful that we also had a leaderboard going on; otherwise, i really would not have much to show for the past 14 days of effort.

so my unlucky streak continued, and i was not able to get the gnome nor the raccoon after 30+ collection turn-ins --- the only and last 2 items left on the list. sigh. oh well, got an overflow of some cute decorations. but man, i really would have loved that gnome for my private collection.....:'(

RoyalBlue305
05-08-19, 10:00 PM
I never ever ever make it through these collections but on my second try I got the raccoon! I was totally shocked. I usually just focus on the leaderboard but I started late and got behind early and couldn’t ever catch up to get in the running. I did finish and get the Toucan which I was very happy about even more so than the Koala. But getting the raccoon was such a lucky draw! I’ve read here before when players get the prize early on in the collections and this is the first time for me. Thank you Storm 8! I haven’t won anything in awhile and got two really great prizes!!

Rynetory2
05-16-19, 12:24 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.