PDA

View Full Version : Updated!

sophiacml
04-14-11, 05:22 PM
I'm downloading the new update from iTunes now. Check it out guys. Let's see what is new!

GroupMagma
04-14-11, 05:49 PM
Right now, the update just fixes some bugs, but new content is set to be released soon.

mattdiner
04-14-11, 05:52 PM
Wow, you found out so fast. I just visited itunes recently with no updates available, and now, it is there! :)

sehana
04-14-11, 06:06 PM
Right now, the update just fixes some bugs, but new content is set to be released soon.

exactly which bugs does it fix?

sophiacml
04-14-11, 06:10 PM
I ain't sure what bugs they fixed. What I noticed is when you pick up the tip dance (I call), there is a layer of green tile to show you're picking them up.

trenae
04-14-11, 07:12 PM
I ain't sure what bugs they fixed. What I noticed is when you pick up the tip dance (I call), there is a layer of green tile to show you're picking them up.

Looks like it does the same thing when you leave a tip as well. :)

talyon
04-14-11, 11:20 PM
exactly which bugs does it fix?
When u dl update it tells you what they corrected. I think it was a stability issue.

HappyBarn
04-14-11, 11:24 PM
tbh, it said "New Features!" ... for whatever reason ...

What i noticed, is that some of the tiles and objects hat a spinning loading wheel when i first saw them ... was there a textures update or something?

ahshan
04-15-11, 10:43 AM
Some of the dance tiles changed which was absurd.
The Flashy floor changed to dull purple and purple instead of the flashy purple and flashy yellow. Now it's not so flashy anymore...
The blue in the Bright Floor seemed to have gotten darker/duller which makes the dancefloor so dull and un-fun.
And the Light triangles went from horizontal to vertical and only switch colors between the 2 halves instead of moving down and down in a line which was so much cooler (I was looking through several peoples' nightclubs checking it looked nice before buying these tiles. And then TeamLava goes and destroys the tile which i liked the most. Now my dancefloor is ruined).
I don't think this was a great change - changing the dance tiles. I was really settled in the look of my dancefloor and now I have to buy new tiles to make it look nice again?
And if this was because people thought it was too bright and annoying... they need to turn down their brightness. It's better in the long run for their eyes if their brightness is lower. I used to have 100% brightness, but I am now used to 20% brightness which is good because at 100%, it really strains my eyes.

My nightclub looks like it's so out of life now... /end rant

ahshan
04-15-11, 10:54 AM
Just thought about it a little more... and people are always wanting new stuff right?
Maybe we could keep the old tiles by adding them in. As in now we have purple and purple tiles so... put the purple and yellow tiles back into the tile section so we can choose whether we want them or not.
And for the Light triangles, switch them back because i loved those and i paid 2 gems each for them and then add a new Light triangles 2 or something thats the current design.
This would add more and new stuff to satisfy us consumers who love weekly updates.

cobee
04-15-11, 03:28 PM
I just updated and the tiles look horrible! Please change them back... They completely change the patterns and IMHO are way more subdued and lose the party effect.

ahshan
04-15-11, 03:40 PM
i just updated and the tiles look horrible! Please change them back... They completely change the patterns and imho are way more subdued and lose the party effect.

totally agree!

trenae
04-15-11, 04:33 PM
I like that the floor is a bit more subdued, it was a bit hard on the eyes, so I very much appreciate I can look at the floor now without having issues with it.

seastripes
04-16-11, 02:39 AM
i LOVE that the purple floor colour is not a bright as it was, it totally ****ing my eye. the purple to yellow thing made it hard to danced or picking up danced. thanks TL

kooky panda
04-16-11, 02:11 PM
Wow I was just at the club and noticed they have added some gold and metal flooring for coins!!! Also some new wallpapers and chairs for coins.
yeah

badger8
04-16-11, 02:32 PM
WoooooHooooo!

clojo0
04-18-11, 04:41 AM
I like that lvie music thingee, shame it's 68 club cash