PDA

View Full Version : Global leaderboard farse

sophiesonsters
04-21-19, 04:11 AM
Long time player *♀️

Not usually one to complain *♀️

Sick and tired of unfair game play *♀️

I would very much like someone to explain to me how and why some players have more than the allowed 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGONS. Such as the GOLD HORIZON dragon (crafted at the ticket temple) and numerous some up to 15 Perytons, direwolfs, griffins and unicorns, Rainbow Queen all again are 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGONS, some even have 2 of the brand new DARK MOUNTAIN DRAGON which you get the marble rocks from which again clearly a 1 LIMIT PER ACCOUNT DRAGON.

You ask how has this got anything to do with the ?global leaderboard? well you only have to look at the top 15-20 (which usually all end up tieing for 1st) to see that most of them have numerous amount of 1 LIMIT DRAGONS and up to 7 Gold horizon dragons of which us mere mortals are only allowed 1, now I don?t begrudge employees or developers an account if they love dragons but surely letting them play in with the general public is outrageous and a highly unfair advantage to all us players playing by the rules and using out hard earned $$$.

There all like patting each other on the back on their walls like your real hero?s, you played unfairly and you won WOW. They should be stripped of their trophies and prizes it?s quite disgusting as if they can bypass the 1 Limit account dragons what else are the changing BOOSTS,TIMERS, UNLIMITED FOOD, YOUR OBVIOUSLY GETTING WAY MORE GOLD FROM DRAGONS THAT SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE, WHO KNOWS??????

The only good thing about the leaderboards is that is has brought out all the accounts doing this, it?s like they just can?t help themselves be at the top and YOU ALL STAND OUT LIKE SORE THUMBS, YOU THINK WE DON?T NOTICE BUT WE DO!

Let?s hope storm8 gets on top of this as I for one refuse to waste another dollar on an unfair playing field, I would name name?s but they would only be removed but again there all very easy to spot even if there trying to hide them behind towers etc just look for accounts a) at the top of the leaderboards and b) with dragons that are 1 PER ACCOUNT TYPE that have like 2or more

Rant over 落

Ps. If anyone can answer why these accounts can ?legitimately? have more than anyone else please enlighten me I would love to hear the reason

orson32
04-21-19, 09:59 AM
Hi..I have some answers ..the players that get more than one have what they call a " trick" to get extra dragons of any kind.I know what you mean because I have seen the players that have multiples of the gold producers and have taken screen shots of them.
S8 won't/ can't do anything unles they have real proof..
The same applies to their high scores in the Leaderboard..
And I agree..they pat themselves on the back and praise each other for winning by not playing fairly
How do I know things..one of the global winners told me. And said they all did it and how do you think we get there? ...
I just feel sorry for the rest of us that play fairly and will fork out gold ..the others may use some but no where near what players think they are.
I hope your rant gets to stay here..but it probably won't because you used the' *****' word..
I am glad to see you noticed all these things too and have put it out here..too many players think they get where they are with fair play..they just haven't posted their ' tricks' on. You tube. Like that one player did a while ago

sophiesonsters
04-21-19, 10:59 AM
Hi thanks for the reply it honestly blows my mind that 1 storm8 employee can’t sit down for an hour and look for themselves at these accounts there all right there just blatantly flaunting it, I don’t see why I should have to do their work for them which is what they want (a screenshot and a name) let’s hope this post may bring it to their attention further, I always see people ask how do they get such high points sometime so I can be bothered answering other times I just laugh as yes sadly it seems that storm8 has absolutely no interest in stopping this awful behaviour ����

sophiesonsters
04-21-19, 11:13 AM
I must also say it was quite funny to see them all this time trying to find out what was going on with “the one that went rogue” lol, they kept syncing with her and she kept overtaking their points she obviously did not get the memo that you need to do what they say, when they say it and now they have gone 50,000 points above hers (think she’s now sitting at 7th) the highlight of this months global leaderboard ������

orson32
04-21-19, 12:19 PM
I have thought many times, that I would fall on the floor laughing if one player would ' shoot the group in the foot' by taking it alone at the very last moment..I hope this rogue comes back with a vengeance..

skyharbor602
04-21-19, 06:24 PM
These things happening are why I ignore the Global Leaderboard and why I think Leaderboards should be eliminated altogether. It's too much opportunity for unfair game play.

orson32
04-21-19, 07:59 PM
The sad part is, players have sent concern with proof to S8 and they ignore looking into it enough to get to the bottom of it.
It should be eliminated from the game...these top players also use their ' tricks' in other parts of the game..like breeding and bingo..

cosmolife
04-22-19, 01:50 AM
Haha you guys are funny!

I’ve noticed a similar thing with another dragon collecting game I play. It’s obvious what those top players do to be there, well it just ain’t natural. But there’s a reason why the game developers let them be. Oh the devs know those players exist. They can easily ban those accounts but they won’t

sophiesonsters
04-22-19, 02:29 AM
The sad part is, players have sent concern with proof to S8 and they ignore looking into it enough to get to the bottom of it.
It should be eliminated from the game...these top players also use their ' tricks' in other parts of the game..like breeding and bingo..

Ive noticed some players now dumping (deleting) there hoard of beast dragons and dark mountain dragons maybe they have seen the post and are hoping there not going to be noticed as much, nice try losers

deadpixel
04-22-19, 03:36 AM
<Snip...> Also I’ve just spent 1000 gold on dark mountain so I can finally get somewhere expanding the land, some players already have 2 (even with the 1 limit per account) so they will be able to unfairly expand at twice the rate and again if they are getting free gold they can use that to expand immediately unlike myself that works tooth and nail to get ahead and just open one spot it’s like Xmas for me lol

Look on the bright side; they'll run of expansion space that much quicker :tickled_pink:

sophiesonsters
04-22-19, 03:55 AM
Look on the bright side; they'll run of expansion space that much quicker :tickled_pink:

Very true and they wont even need to waste a cent to do it, but no in all honesty something more by storm8 really needs to be done to stop this ASAP storm8 using the we cant be bothered/we need more information card is getting real old.

deadpixel
04-22-19, 03:55 AM
If only I could work out how to add screenshots to this post (I’m using an iPhone and can’t for the life of me get it to upload) <...Snip>

1. Tap on the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply Toolbar - the square frame with a tree in it.
2. In the "Insert Image" pop up, make sure "From Computer" is selected.
3. Tap on "Choose File"
4. Select "Photo Library"
5. Choose the screenshot you want
6. Tap on the "Upload File(s)" link under the "Choose File" button (it doesn't look like a link)

sophiesonsters
04-22-19, 04:05 AM
1. Tap on the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply Toolbar - the square frame with a tree in it.
2. In the "Insert Image" pop up, make sure "From Computer" is selected.
3. Tap on "Choose File"
4. Select "Photo Library"
5. Choose the screenshot you want
6. Tap on the "Upload File(s)" link under the "Choose File" button (it doesn't look like a link)

Thanks so much going to try it now ����

[S8] Elsa
04-22-19, 10:25 AM
We have not been able to identify the exploit that players are using to create multiple Dragons of a limited type. If you are aware of the method, please message me or submit a support ticket so we can close this loophole with our developers.

If you encounter a player who is not playing fairly, please feel free to report them via support request. Reporting other players on the forums isn't allowed. Thanks!