PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Pastel Playtime - 2019 Apr 18 (15 Days)

AnnirasSweets
04-18-19, 12:11 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

Feaster Oven's recipes' progress bars are not working - reported
I've reported this over. Please see/report in the Bug thread for further updates.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108265-Pastel-Playtime-Feaster-Oven-s-recipes-progress-bars-are-not-working

For other bugs report, kindly post in the Bugs and Issues forum. Thanks for your cooperation.
https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Restaurant-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

15 Day Goal - Pastel Playtime
*Goal should end May 02, 2019*

Goal 1: Pastel Playtime
Serve 8 Watercolor Paper (16g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Buy*

- Wallpapers

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Watercolor Floor (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Feaster Oven - Appliance**Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Hopeful Hops
Serve 3 Feaster Oven (4g to skip) *TYPO - Serve = Build*

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Green Knob + 12 Yellow Knob
Serve 15 Roasted Easter Lamb (15g to skip)

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: *$2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Chicken in a Crust Recipe*

Goal 3: Chicken or the Egg?
Serve 20 Chicken in a Crust (40g to skip)

- 4 Hours
Buy 2 Petal Parasol (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Feasting Carrots Recipe*

Goal 4: Lucky Rabbit
Serve 25 Feasting Carrots (63g to skip)

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor deco (can't skip)
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Feaster Stove - Appliance*

Goal 5: Colorful Cooking
Build 3 Feaster Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Teal Knob + 32 Purple
Serve 15 Braised Red Cabbage (23g to skip)

- 3 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Tsoureki Recipe*

Goal 6: Cheerful Community
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)
Have 2 Pastel Counter (4g to skip)

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Easter Egg Bush Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Hidden Secrets
Serve 25 Tsoureki (88g to skip)

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Easter Egg Bush (2g to skip)

- 1x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Hard Boiled Easter Eggs Recipe*

Goal 8: Soft Rainbows
Have 4 Pastel Table (8g to skip)

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Pastel Chair (8g to skip)

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Easter Egg Pile Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Dying for More
Serve 12 Hard Boiled Easter Eggs (60g to skip)

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Easter Egg Pile (2g to skip)

- 2x2 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Easter Egg Party*

Final Goal Prize:
Easter Egg Pile, 4x4, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:

Feaster Part One:
Serve 6 Eggs in a Basket (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 12 Hours *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 6 Waffle Balls (35g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 1 Hour *under Breakfast tab*
Serve 8 Egg Salad Sandwich (20g to skip)

- Basic Stove

- 8 Hours *under Lunch tab*
Rewards: $2,400, 69 xp

Feaster Part Two:
Serve 8 Eggs in a Basket (42g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 8 Waffle Balls (53g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 10 Egg Salad Sandwich (25g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Rewards: $2,400, 69 xp

Feaster Part Three:
Serve 10 Eggs in a Basket (60g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Serve 10 Waffle Balls (70g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Serve 12 Egg Salad Sandwich (30g to skip)

- Basic Stove

Rewards: $2,400, 69 xp, 1 Free Marshmallow Maker

Final Side Goal Prize:
Marshmallow Maker, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Released April 09, 2014 as Easter Chest 1st Prize)

New Goal Items:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51537&d=1556146248
Main Goal Cards:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51536&d=1556146242
Side Goal Cards:
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51257&d=1555626428

April 19, 2019 iOS 4 Day Value Pack Offer:
The Easter Basket is a 1x1 Floor Deco, worth 24 Gems. Released April 09, 2014 as 4th Place Prize in Easter Chest.
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51304&d=1555727969

SBDOVER72
04-18-19, 12:38 PM
Awww... really liking all the cute tables, chairs etc
Sooo HOPPIN HAPPY it's an Easter theme.:tickled_pink:

Natasha_07
04-18-19, 01:32 PM
The items are pretty nice, hoping to finish both. I love Easter! :)

My game did reset twice luckily it was the first step, crossings fingers this will be my only issue.

Lilliepaddd
04-18-19, 01:35 PM
Great items, soooo excited about the marshmallow maker! Happy Easter!

MamaFoodie
04-18-19, 01:36 PM
I wish we had a carrot salad, ambrosia and beef Wellington. We have Easter bread and eggs already.

AnnirasSweets
04-18-19, 01:47 PM
Honestly, right now I'm just happy that we've started a goal with no major malfunctions! It's also nice to see the higher rewards and better caliber goal prize for the Side Goal. Though the downside is the higher recipe amounts needed but they're not as bad as they could be so... silver lining?

twospoons
04-18-19, 01:54 PM
Ugh...I was serving food and accidentally skipped the buy floors step for 24 gems, so this goal is terrible and I hate it. And right before a sale too!

Also, although I acknowledge this does not make me a good person, I liked having my marshmallow maker be special and I'm sad that now everyone's going to have one.

Natasha_07
04-18-19, 02:10 PM
Ugh...I was serving food and accidentally skipped the buy floors step for 24 gems, so this goal is terrible and I hate it. And right before a sale too!

Also, although I acknowledge this does not make me a good person, I liked having my marshmallow maker be special and I'm sad that now everyone's going to have one.

Come on twospoons, let's share after all it's Easter. LOL! :)

Ilovetodesign
04-18-19, 05:16 PM
This is one of my favorite times of the year. So many very beautiful decorations & I love pastel colors, Easter Eggs.

Lilliepaddd
04-18-19, 06:40 PM

Lol seriously! That's not nice...

TwixAndScones
04-18-19, 09:32 PM
Here is picture of item.

***Happy I get item. :)

lynniefish
04-18-19, 10:01 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the collectibles? I've had 8 drop so far, and every single stinking one of them is the second-from-the-left, pale pink one. I had the same problem during the last goal...the second collectible outnumbered the rest by a huge margin. (I ended up with over 40 of them remaining when I cashed out my last buildable part.) It's frustrating enough to need so many parts; do the collectible drops have to be so dramatically skewed as well?

lynniefish
04-18-19, 10:05 PM

Twospoons, you'll still be so very special in many other unique ways. (I'll rotate mine so it doesn't look exactly like yours. And I'll only put it out at Christmas.)

sandylbaum
04-18-19, 10:32 PM
Twospoons, you'll still be so very special in many other unique ways. (I'll rotate mine so it doesn't look exactly like yours. And I'll only put it out at Christmas.)

Lol this is too funny. You are a true friend!

je551cat
04-19-19, 03:59 PM
Is anyone having problem buying the pastel parasols? Thanks!

Is anyone having problem buying the pastel parasols? Thanks!

Pls ignore. Silly me... I have just realised it's a wall deco.

shoegal9103
04-20-19, 05:42 PM
Me too... This is beyond frustrating.. We are on day 3 and I have yet to receive enough collectibles for even I part.. It drops everything but the one I need ... They need to fix this

eastie41
04-20-19, 06:11 PM
Hi. I really like the wall decorations for the last few events. Very Beautiful!

KadeeDid
04-20-19, 10:31 PM
Is anyone else having issues with the collectibles? I've had 8 drop so far, and every single stinking one of them is the second-from-the-left, pale pink one. I had the same problem during the last goal...the second collectible outnumbered the rest by a huge margin. (I ended up with over 40 of them remaining when I cashed out my last buildable part.) It's frustrating enough to need so many parts; do the collectible drops have to be so dramatically skewed as well?

I can't get the 3rd one. Only one so far!

virginia1217
04-21-19, 04:43 AM
I finished ?Marshmellow Maker? this morning, but it isn?t in my decor/item list? Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

twospoons
04-21-19, 11:43 AM
I finished ?Marshmellow Maker? this morning, but it isn?t in my decor/item list? Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Just wanted to make sure you're looking in the right place--it's one of the sale items, so it's toward the front. If you see it there, but you don't have the little x1 indicator that you own one, I'd suggest restarting the game.

virginia1217
04-21-19, 03:42 PM
Twospoons, YOU ROCK! Thx so much for taking the time to answer! Found the reward, & bought the long-admired bunny pen for good measure! Thx again!

Natasha_07
04-22-19, 05:58 PM
Darn it I'm still on the first appliance, I really want to finish this goal. Wish S8 would start extending these goals to 21 days since they have upped the quantities. :(

AnnirasSweets
04-22-19, 07:34 PM
Darn it I'm still on the first appliance, I really want to finish this goal. Wish S8 would start extending these goals to 21 days since they have upped the quantities. :(

I think we're all feeling that! This is getting to be too much of a time crunch, especially if anything happens in real life to distract from regular check ins.

Takethedragonegg
04-23-19, 09:16 PM
What do I cook the braised red cabbage on ?

AnnirasSweets
04-23-19, 11:28 PM
What do I cook the braised red cabbage on ?

Starting at Goal 5, the recipes require the Feaster Stove - full info can be found on page 1.

MoonAndRew
04-24-19, 08:27 PM

You are not alone. Im also still on the first oven. not even touched 2nd oven yet. But i hope u already started collecting 2nd oven parts from neighbours.

ASbakerij
04-26-19, 03:35 PM
You are not alone. Im also still on the first oven. not even touched 2nd oven yet. But i hope u already started collecting 2nd oven parts from neighbours.

I think they put up the number off serve because ?everyone? was having problems with side goals but i have more side goal meals then goal meals because i am not sure if i get it this time in BS or RS
Both sidegoals where ready in 3 days and tgen i finally had the first 3 ovens compleet

kayjco
04-28-19, 01:53 PM
I like the wall decoration very much and the Easter Egg Bush is my new favorite for smaller decorations. It goes well with my new favorite for big decorations, the Giant Topiary (butterflies).

The recipes could've been better, more Eastery, but they all look good.

Thumbs UP! :)

I did have to tap until my skin was practically falling off. I can't do that all the time.

AnnirasSweets
05-02-19, 02:26 PM
Well, no final prize for me. It's my own fault - made a real rookie mistake. I got side tracked by real life and didn't get a chance to log in and serve those last 3 recipes. Oh well, at least I got the recipes, right? I mean, chances are we'll see the goal prize on sale at some point in the future so I'm not too fussed about it. Sigh. On to the next one!

KadeeDid
05-02-19, 04:20 PM

I think I am giving up on this game. I have way too many appliances with which I was unable to unlock all the recipes. Final goal items still locked. This just started with the new way of playing and increased amounts for cooking. Until that time, I was able to complete all goals. I have been playing for at least 7 years!

Oh well, I have 2 or 3 of some of the goal prizes anyway but do like to get the new recipes unlocked.

eeveldoll
05-02-19, 07:47 PM
Well, no final prize for me. It's my own fault - made a real rookie mistake. I got side tracked by real life and didn't get a chance to log in and serve those last 3 recipes. Oh well, at least I got the recipes, right? I mean, chances are we'll see the goal prize on sale at some point in the future so I'm not too fussed about it. Sigh. On to the next one!

Same here. My phone died on me last Saturday and I thought I'd be able to get it back the next day but it was only ready by Thursday. I used a spare phone but even then it wasn't enough. I think I lost a couple of days. Only was able to serve the first 5 of the last recipe cuz I built 5 appliances. The upside was that I got the side goal prize and unlocked the new recipes.. the increased amount of servings required is definitely unfair when the drop for the collectibles weren't even distributed evenly, barely making it able to finish building appliances. So annoying. :C

AnnirasSweets
05-02-19, 07:50 PM
Same here. My phone died on me last Saturday and I thought I'd be able to get it back the next day but it was only ready by Thursday. I used a spare phone but even then it wasn't enough. I think I lost a couple of days. Only was able to serve the first 5 of the last recipe cuz I built 5 appliances. The upside was that I got the side goal prize and unlocked the new recipes.. the increased amount of servings required is definitely unfair when the drop for the collectibles weren't even distributed evenly, barely making it able to finish building appliances. So annoying. :C

Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who got so close but still missed the mark, lol. I'm setting alarms for the next one, that's for sure!