PDA

View Full Version : Solved Train and Warehouse orders ask for Succulent from Down Under event items

orca1006
04-17-19, 10:28 PM
doesn't look like others have mentioned this much (except for post #78 but not sure if the order appeared before or after the event ended), but I've gotten 2 plane orders and 1 train order asking for succulents plants since the event ended......Can we please pass this on to the team to be fixed, please? :) thanks~

oh yeah, also, as i'm sure you've also noticed, even tho all the crafts became invisible after the events finished, all the succulents plants are still visible in the market, and i'm pretty sure the bots are NOT picking them up like other past event items. Typically I would put a bunch of things up for sale before I go to bed, and by the time I wake up, they'd all be bought out. But this morning, everything else was bought except for the 5 succulent plant lots :\....it's not a huge inconvenience, but just thought I'd mention it since the new event just started, and i'd really love to see Easter items in my newspaper instead of those (pretty) succulents....thanks ;)

update: up to 5 plane orders now....sigh

friscosharkboy
04-18-19, 05:41 AM
I?m still getting requests for the green spiky plants in plane and train deliveries, two days after the event ended.

pspoiled65
04-18-19, 07:11 AM
Warehouse is requesting plants from previous event still. Is this happening to anyone aelse?

Rynetory2
04-18-19, 08:38 AM
I've flagged this over. Please let me know if you are still getting orders from this old event now that the new event has started.

tjm112
04-18-19, 10:53 AM
I've flagged this over. Please let me know if you are still getting orders from this old event now that the new event has started.

I had a request for succulents this morning on my train.

fastfoody
04-19-19, 12:50 AM
I also had a request for succulents this morning on my train.

Rynetory2
04-19-19, 02:44 AM
I've added you both to my report. Please discard those deliveries in the mean time while we wait for the team to fix this for us. Thanks for reporting.

KojiMama
04-19-19, 11:41 AM
I just had to cancel a train because it had a succulent I can’t grow anymore. They’ve also still been popping up in orders. When are they going away for good?

KojiMama
04-20-19, 03:21 AM
Another train canceled because of a succulent

pspoiled65
04-20-19, 11:09 AM
Still getting them in warehouse deliveries

casperx72
04-20-19, 04:09 PM
Stormie is also still offering these event items in the Shop (Stormie's Shop), multiple today.
Also the Balloon asked for these past event items today.

nygiants921
04-20-19, 04:34 PM
Why does my current train delivery require items from 2019 Succulents Event?
Its asking for 19 Speckled succulents??
Help, is anyone else having th
e same issue

ankavale1000
04-20-19, 05:30 PM
Why does my current train delivery require items from 2019 Succulents Event?
Its asking for 19 Speckled succulents??
Help, is anyone else having th
e same issue

Hi, I'm having the same issue, succulent event crops still showing up in train and plane deliveries. I'm thinking the Team went on long weekend and either forgot or didn't have time to take the succulent crops out of train n planes. Hopefully the succulent crops will be gone on Monday.

I found my succulent crops in newspaper n neighbors shops for the train. The plane ones I discarded.

claeystrails
04-20-19, 07:22 PM
I currently have a train delivery asking for succulents

RoyalBlue305
04-21-19, 09:05 AM

I?m still getting requests in plane deliveries. Stormer is also selling the cactus with the yellow flower. Also I?m still getting prompts not to sell succulents as it?s the ?last one?

skkdjdkckdmj
04-21-19, 01:45 PM
My new train just arrived and it needs speckled and the spikey succulents

Rynetory2
04-22-19, 04:21 AM
I?m still getting requests in plane deliveries. Stormer is also selling the cactus with the yellow flower. Also I?m still getting prompts not to sell succulents as it?s the ?last one?

It's normal for the game to prompt you when you sell off any active crops. However the succulents and event items shouldn't be active which are bugs. :( Thanks for bringing these up.

Rynetory2
04-22-19, 04:23 AM
Hey guys, Thanks for all your reports. I've flagged these issues over and now we have to wait for the team to fix these for us.

1. Balloon, Train and Warehouse orders asking for succulents and event items
2. Stormie selling them

While we wait for the fix, you can either discard your orders or try finding the items in the newspapers or Stormie's shop.

draughnc
04-24-19, 06:27 AM
Still getting succulent requests from order warehouse.

Rynetory2
05-01-19, 09:42 PM
Hey guys,

I think this has been fixed. I don't get succulent orders anymore. Please let me know if you still do.