PDA

View Full Version : Easter Baskets Assemble - 2019 Apr 17 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
04-17-19, 02:52 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=51239
Win an Easter Bunny

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. Buy the Easter Bunny Stop
2. Always check your goals for where to find event items
3. Remember higher level goals are posted in this thread

Where to find Event Drops?
Choco Rabbit - chocolatier
Spotted Egg - drops after mining
LOWER LEVELS - spotted Egg from feed mill
Candy Chicks - from crops
Fake Grass - from deep fryer
Bows - drop from planes
Wavy Egg - from fishing
LOWER LEVELS-wavy egg from kitchen
Plush Bunny - from apple trees
Scalloped Eggs - from Passion Fruit Vines
Plush Chick - from pigs

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
I can't wait until we're all hunting eggs! Let's get in the mood and make some amazing Easter Baskets! Get those sweets ready!
Get 1 Choco Rabbit (chocolatier)
Get 1 Spotted Egg (drops after mining)
LOWER LEVELS spotted egg from the feed mill
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
Make sure to have a nice selection of sweets! We can bundle them up in our Specialty Goods!
Have Specialty Goods
Get 10 Candy Chicks (from crops)
Make 3 Easter Candy (in Specialty Goods)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
Morgan knows that them sweets be too much for me, but I still love makin' those there Easter Baskets.
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Collect 2 Fake Grass (from deep fryer)
Collect 2 Bows (drops from planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
A Easter Basket only be a goodun if it gots an Easter Egg. Go git us one so we can help Morgan make a perfect basket!
Get 1 Wavy Egg from fishing
Make 3 Easter Supplies (in Specialty Goods)

Goal 5 of 7 Easter Baskets Assemble
They are hiding the sweets from me! But they can't hide the toys!
Get 1 Plush Bunny from Apple Trees
Get 1 Scalloped Egg from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
Look how cute these Plushies are! I just want to squish them. Too bad I have to use them to make Easter Baskets.
Get 3 Plush Chicks from pigs
Make 3 Plushies (in Specialty Goods)
Make 1 Perfect Easter Basket (in Specialty Goods)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 7: Easter Baskets Assemble
Now that we've got the most perfect Easter Basket. Let's see if our Easter Bunny wants one!
Have the Easter Bunny Stop
Put 1 Easter Basket in the Bunny Stop
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Hoppin' Bunny
If we leave enough Easter Baskets out, I'm sure we can snag us an Easter Bunny!
Leave 23 Perfect Easter Baskets
Visit Anyone x20
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Easter Egg Tree, 3 xps

Hunting Eggs, Today!
Want more items? Get an Easter Bunny Cat and collect Easter Items from it. Includes a Perfect Easter Basket!
Have Easter Bunny Cat x1
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 xps

Event Prizes
Filled Baskets Goal
Can you get all the prizes from the Easter Bunny Stop? Let's go see!
Buy the Easter Bunny Stop
Get Easter Hunt Topiary
Get Easter Chick Fountain
Get Stuffed Easter Bunny
Get Bunny Bush
Get Hidden Easter Basket
Get Egg Bush
Get Easter Egg Planter
Get Easter Egg Statue
Get Easter Bunny
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 golden lure, 3 experience points
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Easter Bunny's Stop - 2,000 coins
Easter Bunny Cat - 250 gems

judyandthecat
04-17-19, 02:53 PM
Saved for event information

judyandthecat
04-17-19, 03:42 PM
Easter Baskets Assemble
Get 1 Choco Rabbit (chocolatier)
Get 1 Spotted Egg (drops after mining)
LOWER LEVELS spotted egg from the feed mill
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2
Have Specialty Goods
Get 10 Candy Chicks (from crops)
Make 3 Easter Candy (in Specialty Goods)

Goal 3
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Collect 2 Fake Grass (from deep fryer)
Collect 2 Bows (drops from planes)
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4
Get 1 Wavy Egg from fishing
Make 3 Easter Supplies (in Specialty Goods)

skkdjdkckdmj
04-17-19, 04:31 PM
I'm glad that we can help each other with this event :) Thank you Storm8!

I really hope that the baskets that we use to submit to the Easter Bunny Stop are also sellable
Edit: THEY AREN'T :mad: Neither are the 3 items required to make the basket!!!!

Natasha_07
04-17-19, 04:47 PM
Oh no! I have a terrible track record with the mine. :(

ankavale1000
04-17-19, 05:37 PM
Judy, thank u for posting. Under where to find items, the golden/yellow duck/bunny is from pigs. I'm high level.

judyandthecat
04-17-19, 06:02 PM
Judy, thank u for posting. Under where to find items, the golden/yellow duck/bunny is from pigs. I'm high level.

Thanks ankavale1000 ... I missed that item.

If anyone from LOWER LEVELS knows where the wavy egg comes from please post as higher levels from fishing

orca1006
04-18-19, 12:43 AM
just noticed i don't have a "Collect Them All" goal with all the prizes listed....i'm assuming judy must have it cuz she's got all the prizes listed....hmmmmmmm......?!?!?! :confused:

also, the bunny is soooooo cute! thanks S8 for the new spring theme and the Easter event! here's to hoping i'll have better luck this time.....;)

orca1006
04-18-19, 12:45 AM
Edit: THEY AREN'T :mad: Neither are the 3 items required to make the basket!!!!

:( thanks for the heads up....i'm gonna have to work much harder to get that luck-based bunny......

muhav_n
04-18-19, 02:56 AM
Oh! Again the rabbit! I have no more holes for them. What to do? :(

Lapetshop7
04-18-19, 06:17 AM
I got a egg trail from the Easter Bunny's Stop. Wasn't on the prize list. Hope I don't get a lot of those. Really don't need anymore trails lol

judyandthecat
04-18-19, 07:45 AM
I got a egg trail from the Easter Bunny's Stop. Wasn't on the prize list. Hope I don't get a lot of those. Really don't need anymore trails lol

Oh oh I love paths

Update: just got an egg trail path...love it.
Looks really cute in front of the bunny house!

Rynetory2
04-18-19, 08:28 AM
just noticed i don't have a "Collect Them All" goal with all the prizes listed....i'm assuming judy must have it cuz she's got all the prizes listed....hmmmmmmm......?!?!?! :confused:

also, the bunny is soooooo cute! thanks S8 for the new spring theme and the Easter event! here's to hoping i'll have better luck this time.....;)

Try scrolling down your goal list. Everyone should have the Collect Them All goal.

Rynetory2
04-18-19, 08:29 AM
Wow the designers once again outdid themselves! The limited time items - drops, crafts, boosts look adorable and the prizes are awesome! :love_heart: Good luck everyone!

HappyBunny09
04-18-19, 10:53 AM
Oh look another event where you have to go mining to get something you need to complete the event and will never get.. no matter how many shovels or pick axes you waste.

KadeeDid
04-18-19, 11:00 AM

I do too. No luck yet. Glad to have the forum as the game is not very helpful in providing information.

linborg
04-18-19, 11:41 AM
I have no chocolate bunny in the chocolate factory!
Saved for event information

KadeeDid
04-18-19, 11:49 AM
Try scrolling down your goal list. Everyone should have the Collect Them All goal.

I don't. I scrolled and checked again.

PookieBear50
04-18-19, 11:50 AM

If you go into the "To-Do List", does it say to get the Chocolate Bunny in the Chocolatier? Or, alternately, if you go into Specialty Goods and attempt to craft the Easter Candy, if you tap on the Chocolate Bunny when the option to buy with gems comes up, where does it say to collect the Chocolate Bunny from?

KadeeDid
04-18-19, 11:52 AM

You get the bunny from making items in the chocolatier, I think. Not every time.

PookieBear50
04-18-19, 11:54 AM

I don't. I scrolled and checked again.

I also do not have that goal. I have the "Easter Baskets Assemble" goal, the "Hoppin' Bunny" goal, and the "Hunting Eggs, Today!" goal, but that is all.

KadeeDid
04-18-19, 11:55 AM

I now have one called "Filled Baskets". It was not there a few minutes ago as I checked twice. No "Collect Them All" but I think it is the same.

Furytale
04-18-19, 01:51 PM
Oh look another event where you have to go mining to get something you need to complete the event and will never get.. no matter how many shovels or pick axes you waste.

I am with you. 15x mining and no egg.

linborg
04-18-19, 04:36 PM
I can’t make choco bunny in chocolate factory. How do I do it?

PookieBear50
04-18-19, 04:45 PM

This is a potential item drop. Craft anything (e.g., Dark Chocolate), and you may receive a chocolate bunny when you collect whatever item you crafted.

draughnc
04-18-19, 04:46 PM
You make any chocolate item and when you harvest that item a chocolate bunny will randomly drop.

F4irL4dy
04-18-19, 05:16 PM
Thanks ankavale1000 ... I missed that item.

If anyone from LOWER LEVELS knows where the wavy egg comes from please post as higher levels from fishing

Wavy eggs are from the kitchen.

judyandthecat
04-18-19, 06:03 PM
Wavy eggs are from the kitchen.

Thank you for sharing

KadeeDid
04-18-19, 06:58 PM
I am with you. 15x mining and no egg.

Mining and fishing. Boo!

inara_24
04-18-19, 08:46 PM
Thank you for allowing us to sell items this time. Last goal with the succulents it was very difficult to make so no one sold anything!

orca1006
04-18-19, 11:21 PM

so turns out it's a bit confusing this time because the "collect them all" goal does not pop-up until after you clear goal 6 and gets to goal 7. So yes, I have it now. :) thanks for everyone's help~

DaphneGlass
04-19-19, 01:32 AM
Those who are struggling with drops from the chocolatier, here’s a tip; I found collecting each one slowly, (waiting for what I collecting to clear before tapping to collect again) I got a drop almost each item so 5 or 6 chocolate rabbits each set of 7, same with the fryer, I get more drops this way. Good luck everyone and happy Easter xx

Rynetory2
04-19-19, 02:51 AM
I now have one called "Filled Baskets". It was not there a few minutes ago as I checked twice. No "Collect Them All" but I think it is the same.

Yes that's the one I meant. I said "Collect Them All" in context to orca1006's reference to it. :)

Rynetory2
04-19-19, 02:52 AM
so turns out it's a bit confusing this time because the "collect them all" goal does not pop-up until after you clear goal 6 and gets to goal 7. So yes, I have it now. :) thanks for everyone's help~

Glad to hear that you got yours. Tis strange that you got it so late cos I got it while at Goal 1 or 2. Nevertheless glad that this is sorted out.

Rynetory2
04-19-19, 02:52 AM
I also do not have that goal. I have the "Easter Baskets Assemble" goal, the "Hoppin' Bunny" goal, and the "Hunting Eggs, Today!" goal, but that is all.

Maybe your game is acting like orca1006's, not sure why it comes later for some players and not others. Do let me know if you dont get it when you get to Goal 7. Hope it comes soon for you.

lynard12
04-19-19, 07:36 AM
The passion fruit tress are ****ing me!

auntheffer
04-19-19, 10:05 AM
I finished the 7 goals. But I think I’m going to need more coins than decorations. I worked too hard in the last event to get the pet kangaroo. What is better for me to sell? Individual pieces as I gather them or taking time to put together the 3 items together needed for a basket? Any suggestions?

judyandthecat
04-19-19, 10:25 AM
I finished the 7 goals. But I think I’m going to need more coins than decorations. I worked too hard in the last event to get the pet kangaroo. What is better for me to sell? Individual pieces as I gather them or taking time to put together the 3 items together needed for a basket? Any suggestions?

You can only sell the individual items. The three items and Baskets cannot be sold.

auntheffer
04-19-19, 12:06 PM
Well that’s a drat. So much for being helpful.

Mitzi111
04-20-19, 04:34 AM

Me too Natasha_07 ! It takes way too many tools in the mine to get just ONE spotted egg. UGH. (and my pigs are stubborn too!)

driver1711
04-20-19, 08:08 AM
I received an Easter Chick Fountain

Lapetshop7
04-20-19, 10:50 AM
Super annoyed! Won the Easter bunny pet, but then the chicken appeared and reset me back so when I clicked the bunny basket again, no bunny pet. Sucks. Not the first time the game did me like this after I won a pet! Smh.. I'm done with this event now. Too mad

skkdjdkckdmj
04-21-19, 02:04 AM
Super annoyed! Won the Easter bunny pet, but then the chicken appeared and reset me back so when I clicked the bunny basket again, no bunny pet. Sucks. Not the first time the game did me like this after I won a pet! Smh.. I'm done with this event now. Too mad

That happened to a neighbour of mine too. They brought it out onto the farm then it disappeared. Though it still says in their collection that they won the bunny! smh. Hopefully they can do something about this for the people who have lost their bunnies!

eucom
04-21-19, 02:46 PM
I’ve given 30 Easter baskets and no Pink Easter bunny in sight.

skkdjdkckdmj
04-22-19, 12:06 AM
I just completed the 23 submittions and got the Easter Tree :) It looks really nice except for the fact that it is 2x2 squats in size instead of 1x1 :( I can love with it though

keomint2
04-22-19, 09:10 AM
Come on Storm8!!!! Another pet for the wildlife den?!?! I'm maxed out and already have 4 pets stored from the wildlife den and now I'll have 5! Ridiculous! Please allow us another wildlife den or two! Or allow the rabbits to go in the rabbit dens. PLEASE!

DaphneGlass
04-22-19, 01:20 PM
Anyone got this rabbit pet yet, I?ve only managed 10 turn ins, it?s really hard getting the ingredients to make the 3 things for the basket, the mine, fruit vines and fryer being the rare droppers, I had it in my head we got the pet after the 7 tasks, good luck everyone, I gave up as no time to keep on it, working now Easter is over but in the upside doing all the deliveries has helped towards levelling up x

draughnc
04-22-19, 04:04 PM
50+ turn ins and still no rabbit. I have multiples of everything else. I know it is luck based but come on already. If the rabbit wasn't pink I wouldn't even bother.

Mitzi111
04-22-19, 06:12 PM
when does this event end? I don't know why I can't ever find that info... where should I look to find that day/time?

db1323
04-22-19, 06:42 PM
I agree. I’m ready to throw in the towel. 35+ turn ins. Seven fountains..multiple other items. They should consider contest with one prize of each item. This is starting to get old :(

judyandthecat
04-22-19, 10:31 PM
when does this event end? I don't know why I can't ever find that info... where should I look to find that day/time?

Look in you to do list the time is usully on the goals left.
Tuesday night around nine pm. There is a timer now on the boost one.
Hunting Eggs Today

Mitzi111
04-23-19, 12:39 AM
Look in you to do list the time is usully on the goals left.
Tuesday night around nine pm. There is a timer now on the boost one.
Hunting Eggs Today

Thanks Judyandthecat. I was searching the 1st page on this event description. Don't know why I didn't notice the time on the 'to do' list. : /

judyandthecat
04-23-19, 03:51 AM
Thanks Judyandthecat. I was searching the 1st page on this event description. Don't know why I didn't notice the time on the 'to do' list. : /

I don't want to post an exact time in the first post because what if I am wrong and then a player looks at that time and hasn't turned in their collections because of the time I post. I would feel awful.

And you are welcome because the goal always says days until it reaches last 24 hours...most of the time.

Rynetory2
04-23-19, 05:14 AM

Sometimes the team will let us know the end date in event screen but if not, it's best to check the timer in your Goal List. We won't know the exact end time until the last day where the timer displays hours instead of days.

Adding on to what Judy said. For your information, we don't post speculations in event information posts which is why it wasn't added. Information in those posts are based on what we see in game. Thanks.

Rynetory2
04-23-19, 05:20 AM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

nagmad
04-23-19, 06:26 AM
You can only sell the individual items. The three items and Baskets cannot be sold.

I was able to put the items in the market, does that mean neighbors can?t see it and I?m helping no one

eucom
04-23-19, 11:16 AM
35+ submissions with no bunny in sight. Giving up😢🤨😡.

Getting on the road for the remainder of the game. Going to mt daughter?s promotion ceremony which is much more important.

DaphneGlass
04-23-19, 02:06 PM
I just got the bunny, but it?s not in the cellar, oh dear, I rebooted the game too, still not in the cellar, after all those turn ins too and hard work, I even used gems to hurry it along, has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it, thanks in advance x

RoyalBlue305
04-23-19, 02:43 PM
Doesn’t look like I’ll be able to finish in time. Failure on the last two events. It’s getting harder and harder to be successful with the events now. I play diligently everyday but I can’t play “all day” everyday and that seems to be what is needed to win unless you pay for the prizes...and that seems rather pointless. The enjoyment is the challenge and goal-seeking not just straight up paying to win. That seems almost like *****ing and what is the enjoyment in that? Just my thoughts.

PookieBear50
04-23-19, 02:47 PM
I hope the Easter Bunny Cat (not the actual one) climbing on the Easter Bunny's Stop remains animated after the end of the event. Just in case, I'll leave a basket there (I made the 23 I needed already). The last thing I want is an empty tree stump. The second to last thing I want is a Easter Bunny Cat that is frozen and non-animated--which is how the cat is when the Easter Bunny's Stop is ready to be collected from--once the event ends.

Mitzi111
04-23-19, 03:41 PM
Sometimes the team will let us know the end date in event screen but if not, it's best to check the timer in your Goal List. We won't know the exact end time until the last day where the timer displays hours instead of days.

Adding on to what Judy said. For your information, we don't post speculations in event information posts which is why it wasn't added. Information in those posts are based on what we see in game. Thanks.

I certainly understand your reason for not posting something that could be incorrect. Yikes.
And I don't know why I didn't realize the timer was on each goal. : /
Thanks

judyandthecat
04-23-19, 03:42 PM
I just got the bunny, but it?s not in the cellar, oh dear, I rebooted the game too, still not in the cellar, after all those turn ins too and hard work, I even used gems to hurry it along, has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it, thanks in advance x

Take a screen shot of the bunny checked off.

FarmerIreneOK
04-23-19, 05:54 PM
What does the Easter Candy Tree do? just got one and it seems to have a long timer. Will it still give anything whenevent stops?

1946Jenny
04-23-19, 05:57 PM
31 filled baskets, every single prize except the Easter bunny. A disappointing end.

Heymichx
04-23-19, 06:10 PM
I’m disappointed too. Spent 40 saved up gems on finishing baskets sooner so reached over 40 and still not completed. I liked the game but not the way there was false hope of completing. Got lots of prizes just not the ones needed to make the full set. Grumble over. Next game...

RoyalBlue305
04-23-19, 06:10 PM
Didn’t finish. No bunny no tree. Got the chick fountain. At least that. Otherwise a ton of effort again to fail. Disappointing.

ozigal
04-23-19, 06:31 PM
Yes I am very disappointed in the outcome of this event. Lot of work ,sent more than enough baskets, but didn't get a bunny.

MagPieFarms
04-23-19, 06:47 PM
I didn?t get the bunny but I did get all but one of the decorations as well as the tree! And the stump is animated with the Easter bunny cat! Very nice! Even though I didn?t get the pink bunny I really liked this event.

tjm112
04-23-19, 07:06 PM
No bunny after 35 filled baskets ��

PookieBear50
04-23-19, 07:06 PM
What does the Easter Candy Tree do? just got one and it seems to have a long timer. Will it still give anything whenevent stops?

Like the Candy Tree that was connected to the Halloween event, it will continue to give out candies every 12 hours.

segelj
04-23-19, 07:20 PM
My Easter egg tree (that I won for turning in 23 baskets) is not in my cellar. I’ve rebooted many times. What can I do?

Allie0105
04-23-19, 08:16 PM
I?ve probably messed up your poll but I have voted like and dislike for this event. My reason is I really did enjoy the event. It was fun and the turn ins were achievable. However, though I turned in over 30 baskets I still could not get 2 of the 9 prizes. They were of course the ones I most wanted. I know it?s not the best business model for the games but when you need to submit x number (eg 23 from this event) to get another prize then maybe, at the end of the event, it could be ?if you submit x number you will get each prize? Or at the end of the event allowing players to buy the prizes for $x if they?ve submitted 1 to 10 and 3/4 of that amount for 10 to 20 submissions etc. Just a thought. Any feedback anyone - Storm8 staff, moderators or the general forum community? Thanks.

orca1006
04-23-19, 10:57 PM
no bunny again. even forked over some gems to try again to the last minute....still no luck. getting seriously sad now :(....this is like the 3rd or 4th straight "luck" pets i didn't get....sighhhh....

otherwise liked the event a lot. ALL the decorations are super duper cute -- thanks S8 team for bringing back the Easter-themed event!!! I really missed it last year~ :cool:

queens15
04-24-19, 12:30 AM
Same here, multiple turn ins over the 23 required, working flat out and still no bunny arrived. Just don?t ever get ?lucky? with this game. Why can?t you get the main prize with the amount of work you do? It shouldn?t depend on luck. Castle Story works on what you work for you get, why not this game????

DaphneGlass
04-24-19, 02:10 AM
Take a screen shot of the bunny checked off.

It was just before I went to sleep and event ended while I was asleep about 3am! Never thought at the time and now too late as the list of them checked iff has gone, Id completed it all as well, it happened to someone else too further back in the thread. I went back after rebooting to check if bunny was hiding in the cellar but he wasn't, maybe one if my other pets scared him off lol x

chicks168
04-24-19, 02:22 AM
I turned in more than 30 baskets and still dont have the tree.

I have rebooted, deleted and reinstalled and still nothing since yesterday.

Very disappointing.

Lapetshop7
04-24-19, 01:54 PM
Same thing happened to me. I still just don't have it.

DaphneGlass
04-25-19, 12:42 AM
Same thing happened to me. I still just don't have it.

Oh bless u, sorry to hear it happened to you, I just never thought to screen shot the checked prizes, all of them were checked and I went through the cellar items carefully to make sure but no, bunny wasn't there, so there will be a few stray bunnies about then lol.

What I do advise is, make sure our devices are regularly cleared of cache and hard reset regularly too just too eliminate device bug causing any blips, also make sure all updates are done, at least that way storm 8 can rule that out if ever they solve issues like this in the future.

Good luck with the next event x

Rynetory2
04-30-19, 06:21 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.