PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Issue?

Mostreal
04-16-19, 07:19 PM
Anyone else getting a message that the game is down for maintenance 'for a few minutes? ' it's been 20 min and I need to go to bed... I'm going to lose a lot of set up and hence a lot of leaderboard points if it isn't resolved soon.

Anuisia
04-16-19, 07:23 PM
I've gotten the same message.

orson32
04-16-19, 07:35 PM
I got it too..was just posting to a nbr and gone,.......

MajicHearts
04-16-19, 07:35 PM
I've gotten the same maintenance "issue". It's been over 30 minutes.........

amerirish
04-16-19, 07:36 PM
I got the message that the game would be back "in a few minutes" - over half an hour ago!!!! WTH??? We just started an event!!! :mad:

Mostreal
04-16-19, 07:37 PM
Still an issue and I have to go to bed... gotta work in the morning

greywagtail
04-16-19, 07:39 PM
Fantasy Forest is still working - weird

Anuisia
04-16-19, 07:45 PM
It's past midnight here. I can't stay up any later. I'm going to lose a ton of points because I can't change my den, nests, and evo chambers.

nvangel
04-16-19, 07:46 PM
Same here 🤔

Nuicakes
04-16-19, 07:47 PM
At least we didn't have a bingo event.

amerirish
04-16-19, 07:50 PM
At least we didn't have a bingo event.

But we have a Leader Board and a Tournament!!! I'm so annoyed! I have to go to bed soon and now it's been nearly an hour that the game has been down! :mad:

nicsdragonisle
04-16-19, 08:04 PM
Yep here too. Annoying. And my game doesn’t have the video resets for battling-I always need to speed up several rounds to complete tournaments. So I’ve missed 2 battle rounds thus far.

Den8137259
04-16-19, 08:06 PM
Same here!

Maintenance Note ★

Nuicakes
04-16-19, 08:09 PM
But we have a Leader Board and a Tournament!!! I'm so annoyed! I have to go to bed soon and now it's been nearly an hour that the game has been down! :mad:

I forgot about those, plus I'd be seriously pissed if I missed setting up my game for the night (food, etc.). I hope Storm8 gives some sort of compensation.

mymonta
04-16-19, 08:16 PM
Fantasy Forest is still working - weird

That's what I thought, too - wondering why FF is still working. Maybe they are trying to load up the big spring sale for DS? But that wouldn't be coming tomorrow, so I don't know why there would be an "outage" today.

And now it has been *at least* an hour.

mymonta
04-16-19, 08:20 PM
That's what I thought, too - wondering why FF is still working. Maybe they are trying to load up the big spring sale for DS? But that wouldn't be coming tomorrow, so I don't know why there would be an "outage" today.

And now it has been *at least* an hour.

Speaking of "maintenance" or bugs, I obtained a BRAND NEW phone yesterday. Honestly, I'm not even sure what the model is, but it was JUST released, and it's an LG something or other. So I started a new account for DS and a new one for FF, and guess what? Brand new phone, no other apps downloaded so there is no problem with space or storage or anything, and I'm only on level 5, and I am *already* having the "rubber banding" issue, over and over. I don't know how many times I hatched the same animals and completed the same goals before it finally "took."

shortdanzr
04-16-19, 09:32 PM
no but i was down for over 3 hours before it came back up.

kooky panda
04-17-19, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, I missed this one. I as sleeping.
There was a short maintenance but the game is back up.

mymonta
04-17-19, 12:00 PM
Hey guys, I missed this one. I as sleeping.
There was a short maintenance but the game is back up.

Don't worry about it, Kooky! You can't be available 24/7, and you are human (at least I assume so, although your "picture" looks like an adorable little panda bear), so you need sleep and to take care of yourself, just like the rest of us.
Take care and be well!