PDA

View Full Version : Snowbrute Dragon - Apr 16 2019 (Needed for the "A Song of Ice" Leaderboard Event)

deadpixel
04-16-19, 10:33 AM
https://i.ibb.co/KsdywY7/Snowbrute-Baby.png

Rarity: Common
Type: Royal, Whitehttps://i.ibb.co/dj6xpTX/Royal30px.png https://i.ibb.co/6BG4Chw/White.png
Habitat: Throne Room, White Meadow
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 https://image.ibb.co/eZGNB9/Gold20px.png
Selling Price: 100 https://image.ibb.co/gYGiJp/Coin20px.png

Breeding Combination: White and Red
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780 https://image.ibb.co/jQ6NB9/Exp20px.png

Good luck to all. There are only six possible outcomes with only one 4-hour dragon, but there is the dreaded 33-hour Virtue Dragon.

Man! I Got really lucky this time, Neo White with Neo Fire bagged me a 4-hour timer and the Snowbrute Dragon is currently the only 4-hour result that comes from a White and Red pairing.

https://i.ibb.co/MDBGcBg/13-C2-C156-D417-444-C-A426-6468-EF6309-A9.jpg

 4 gems later 
   => 
https://i.ibb.co/BPDLHYy/70-B62536-F24-A-493-F-842-D-E7-C950-AAEB7-C.jpg

  

shortdanzr
04-16-19, 10:42 AM
yeah, i'll let you know after my virtue is finished

Mostreal
04-16-19, 10:42 AM
Looks like I got it first try with Neo Fire and Light. I have a 4 hour timer and don't see any other options!

LocalNews
04-16-19, 10:52 AM
I just got it with Light and Fire! Woo Hoo!

skyharbor602
04-16-19, 11:19 AM
Albino Peacock and Crusader on the first try too!

Ofie7
04-16-19, 11:21 AM
first try : fire + light and i have 33 hours ... i don't know if i have a chance or not

PuntaMita
04-16-19, 12:19 PM
Because I fear the Virtue, I tried Crown Jewel and Albino Peacock. 4 hour timer! I believe this may be Snowbrute😊
Congratulations to those brave folks who put Red & White combos in the den!

kobidragon4
04-16-19, 12:19 PM
Me too TWICE! 33 hour timer

deadpixel
04-16-19, 12:30 PM
Because I fear the Virtue, I tried Crown Jewel and Albino Peacock. 4 hour timer! I believe this may be Snowbrute��

Wow! You did know that the combination you used could have also produced a number of 40+ hour diamond hybrids right? :D

If your attempt is successful, then it would mean that the Snowbrute may be bred by pairing dragons with White with Royal elements :)

Ellerslie6
04-16-19, 12:58 PM
SNOWBRUTE

I have never managed to breed the required dragon in a leaderboard event. I am off to my normal unlucky start.
1. 15 hrs
2. 5 hrs
3. 33 hours. GIVING UP - OVER IT!!!!

PuntaMita
04-16-19, 01:02 PM
Wow! You did know that the combination you used could have also produced a number of 40+ hour diamond hybrids right? :D

If your attempt is successful, then it would mean that the Snowbrute may be bred by pairing dragons with White with Royal elements :)
I am also plagued by Sunrise dragons but as a player mentioned when we were breeding green & white with Elder possibilities, 21 hours is better than 27 or in this case 33. I figured if I got a Diamond related timer I would really celebrate!

mymonta
04-16-19, 01:12 PM
I got a 4 hour timer using Albino Peacock and Noble Dragon.

soleilbellaluna2
04-16-19, 02:18 PM
Does anybody know if a Virtue and Fire will produce the Snowbrute? If yes, that would avoid the 33 hr Virtue fail.

Varinamom
04-16-19, 02:27 PM
2 loves, a laser light and 3 virtues for me. What a waste of speed ups.

divanightclub
04-16-19, 02:27 PM
I was soo fearful of getting a virtue dragon, that I was breeding black swan and Angel several times, resulting in quite a few fails(a few loves,single dragons and laser light) but switched to Angel and Fire and got it on the 1st try, go figure..smh. But glad I avoided virtue on this one, while using my breeding and hatching boosts...

mymonta
04-16-19, 02:29 PM
What level do you need to be to participate in events (LB, WE, and SB)? Thank you! I don't think my new account will be able to participate in this event. :(

RhodryMaelwaedd
04-16-19, 02:43 PM
SNOWBRUTE

I have never managed to breed the required dragon in a leaderboard event. I am off to my normal unlucky start.
1. 15 hrs
2. 5 hrs

Still better than 33 hours... :(

Varinamom
04-16-19, 03:21 PM
2 loves, a laser light and 3 virtues for me. What a waste of speed ups.

mylord7
04-16-19, 03:58 PM
What level do you need to be to participate in events (LB, WE, and SB)? Thank you! I don't think my new account will be able to participate in this event. :(
As far as I know all those events are available at level 17, unless if the rule changed lately and I missed it!

mymonta
04-16-19, 05:01 PM
As far as I know all those events are available at level 17, unless if the rule changed lately and I missed it!

Thank you! It's been so long since I've been a "newbie" that I couldn't remember! Definitely going to miss out on this event then. Oh well.

Carbuck
04-16-19, 06:49 PM
Tusker/Laserlight = 4hrs (1st Try).

PuntaMita
04-16-19, 07:08 PM

It did work! Took a screen shot but don't see how to post it.
It could have been 20 other dragons so I feel very fortunate.
I have a second 4 hour timer using Virtue and Albino Peacock but it's probably a Single dragon.

AuntyRose32
04-16-19, 08:49 PM
Got a 4hr timer on my first try with Fire and Light, just put it on the nest and it’s a Snowbrute.

deadpixel
04-16-19, 09:16 PM
It did work! Took a screen shot but don't see how to post it.
It could have been 20 other dragons so I feel very fortunate.
I have a second 4 hour timer using Virtue and Albino Peacock but it's probably a Single dragon.

Congrats! This is terrific news for players wanting to avoid a Virtue outcome but don't mind "accidentally" getting diamond hybrids :D

PuntaMita
04-16-19, 10:39 PM
Congrats! This is terrific news for players wanting to avoid a Virtue outcome but don't mind "accidentally" getting diamond hybrids :D
The 2nd 4 hour was Single dragon.
I think I got really lucky but it may be a bad combo in that there are many other possible fails, some long like Sunrise.
For players boosting through fails, you will be able to craft Snowbrute soon. I've made it through a few events unable to breed the required dragon and instead, crafting 2+ for quests & leveling up. Hang in there.

delimiah
04-16-19, 11:21 PM
Light + Fire 15hrs
Here it goes again! Sigh

ozigal
04-17-19, 12:46 AM
I am so gobsmacked, first time ever, bred it first time from light and fire. I keptchecking the nest to see if it was true.I sped up the hatching in case it disappeared lol.

polar71004
04-17-19, 04:37 AM
Once again unable to breed this dragon, love x light has given me - chaotic chaotic chaotic and now a virtue!!!! Not sure why I bother😡

NeidusBluetip
04-17-19, 06:25 AM
First attempt: Fire + Light = 33hrs. Totally didn't see that coming. Nope.

G4OU812
04-17-19, 07:04 AM
Got it with Light and Laserlight on 2nd try.

Furytale
04-17-19, 07:55 AM
First try Light and Fire = 33 hours
Second try Crusader and Albino Peacock = Snowbrute

PuntaMita
04-17-19, 11:32 AM
First attempt: Fire + Light = 33hrs. Totally didn't see that coming. Nope.
Thanks for the giggle, at least you're keeping your sense of humor. Not easy to do breeding these necessary commons. Hope your next try gives you a Snowbrute.

PuntaMita
04-17-19, 11:36 AM
I am so gobsmacked, first time ever, bred it first time from light and fire. I keptchecking the nest to see if it was true.I sped up the hatching in case it disappeared lol.
Same here, utter shock and relief! Maybe because we paid our dues with our white/green common? So happy for you!! I'm crafting the second for sure tho-lol.

PuntaMita
04-17-19, 12:18 PM
Because I fear the Virtue, I tried Crown Jewel and Albino Peacock. 4 hour timer! I believe this may be Snowbrute😊
Just a warning, I received news that this combo may no longer work. It may be a waste of time & resources to try.

ozigal
04-17-19, 04:01 PM
Same here, utter shock and relief! Maybe because we paid our dues with our white/green common? So happy for you!! I'm crafting the second for sure tho-lol.
Congrats to you too. Wow we finally made it to the "First Tryers Club" lol. So elated for us both ,was a long time coming.almost had to open a bottle of champers to celebrate. What a feeling!!

Nuicakes
04-17-19, 07:52 PM
Crusader x Angel = Laserlight
Crusader x Angel = Love
Crusader x Angel = Love
Crusader x Angel = Love ... well, I am consistent.
Crusader x Angel = SNOWBRUTE!

saghaven
04-17-19, 09:25 PM
Got it on the second try with Playful and Light. First attempt was a Laserlight.

hungryres
04-18-19, 12:25 AM
first try with Crusader and Albino Peacock = 6 hr timer....
before, i had couple of love, single already... sigh..
can this mode stop? tired of breeding common for event, while i am running out of land, and with lots of eggs in storage that i'd like to hatch (some with more special/ rare color & element combo than the commons we are required to breed and raised to lv10)

NeidusBluetip
04-18-19, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the giggle, at least you're keeping your sense of humor. Not easy to do breeding these necessary commons. Hope your next try gives you a Snowbrute.

Yeah like, I'm honestly SO glad we at least have another option to craft them? But it's also a bit unfair given the fact that people may be able to breed it within the first few hours, while it takes others DAYS to get just one of them, meanwhile losing out on so many points :/

It's due to this that I was only several hundred points away from getting the final milestone in the previous WE. I would have paid some gold for any remainder, but the speed breeding and boost on crops were resulting in such a laughable amount of points, I just didn't bother going further.

And while I'm here, I'll also whine about the fact that they still won't at least offer this option for Tales. I thought the whole monthly homage was great too, so it's just a bit frustrating!!

PuntaMita
04-18-19, 09:28 AM
Yeah like, I'm honestly SO glad we at least have another option to craft them? But it's also a bit unfair given the fact that people may be able to breed it within the first few hours, while it takes others DAYS to get just one of them, meanwhile losing out on so many points :/

It's due to this that I was only several hundred points away from getting the final milestone in the previous WE. I would have paid some gold for any remainder, but the speed breeding and boost on crops were resulting in such a laughable amount of points, I just didn't bother going further.

And while I'm here, I'll also whine about the fact that they still won't at least offer this option for Tales. I thought the whole monthly homage was great too, so it's just a bit frustrating!!
I've been in that situation many times, so close but it's just not doable.
I think your idea of being able to craft the common for Tales is really good and only fair. For me, getting the common is tough enough and then those battles in chapter 8 on make it a challenge. Sometimes the "fun" factor is sadly lacking.
Best of luck on this go around😊

sharyl32
04-19-19, 11:28 AM
Got it with Light and Laserlight on 2nd try.

I just tried your combo and got 33 hrs. Don't know what it is.

skyharbor602
04-19-19, 01:11 PM
I just tried your combo and got 33 hrs. Don't know what it is.

It's a Virtue Dragon

kanajunroses
04-20-19, 08:30 AM
Well I bred three 33 hrs in a row. Never get far in dragon leadership board. Always spin a crown , sometimes I get to second flag to get points. Get coins from goal chest and when you have over a billion coins , so, no incentive there. Never get chance to win a new dragon. Same as community event... Will stopped doing them. A waste of time. If there was an occasional success in breeding, it might be different

PuntaMita
04-20-19, 12:31 PM
Well I bred three 33 hrs in a row. Never get far in dragon leadership board. Always spin a crown , sometimes I get to second flag to get points. Get coins from goal chest and when you have over a billion coins , so, no incentive there. Never get chance to win a new dragon. Same as community event... Will stopped doing them. A waste of time. If there was an occasional success in breeding, it might be different
It really takes the fun away when you do your best and can't breed the required dragon. Three Virtues is awful, it happened to me the last red/white breed event. I hope you were able to craft the dragon, maybe two? I've wondered about those chests & spins. Coins & Crowns, the very last thing we need!! I'm sorry this event has been a disappointment to you. Hopefully after these struggles, you'll have luck on your side the next go around.

Rfs04
04-20-19, 07:41 PM
It really takes the fun away when you do your best and can't breed the required dragon. Three Virtues is awful, it happened to me the last red/white breed event. I hope you were able to craft the dragon, maybe two? I've wondered about those chests & spins. Coins & Crowns, the very last thing we need!! I'm sorry this event has been a disappointment to you. Hopefully after these struggles, you'll have luck on your side the next go around.

I got 2 virtues, gave up and crafted. What's interesting though, is when the first hatched, I got 99 points, no extra 20 for it being rare....hmmm

Now the second virtue hatched and I triple checked and yup only 99 points. Then I hatched a cosmic, also rare. The 20 points were included in that award....hmmm

Almost sounds like internally they made Virtue a common dragon...hmmm just saying....

Varinamom
04-22-19, 03:30 PM
I just got a virtue with Crusader and light...I thought you could avoid virtue by breeding with a diamond hybrid.

deadpixel
04-22-19, 07:30 PM
I just got a virtue with Crusader and light...I thought you could avoid virtue by breeding with a diamond hybrid.

No, you can't avoid the Virtue Dragon with this combination because the presence of Red and White in the breeding pool will invariably result in the possibility of a Virtue Dragon.

sharyl32
04-23-19, 08:41 PM
It's a Virtue Dragon

yes it was. thank you