PDA

View Full Version : New phone back to level 1

Johnnyramdotcom1
04-13-19, 02:12 PM
Just got a new phone (so new installation of Cupcake Mania) and having trouble restoring my progress to level 1257.
Huawei, Android. Old phone is Huawei too.
What/how does it pickup the level number on new phone? I've tried logging in with Google account active, tried logging in with Facebook account active, nothing seems to work, yet I can do a fresh install on my old phone and it picks up the level I'm on. Is there a config file I need to copy across to the new phone? If so where is it and what is it called?
Otherwise, please help as it is a long slog up to level 1257. Thx guys.

kooky panda
04-15-19, 10:32 AM
Please see the login thread for information on how to transfer your games to another device.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602

Johnnyramdotcom1
04-21-19, 10:39 AM
Thank you - I have now retrieved the level from my old phone. For anyone else who is interested, I created a Storm8 Id on my previous phone, then installed Bakery Story and Cupcake Mania on my new phone. Bakery Story contains a login screen and when I had logged in, my configuration details brought in the config details from the old phone.
Or something like that. I think. Thanks anyway, I'm sorted for now.
I have another issue with legacy items from the previous game carrying through but I will post that issue separately when I have documented screenshots etc. Thanks.

kooky panda
04-22-19, 10:52 AM
Thanks for reporting back and the additional information for others. :)

Givdr18
11-09-20, 09:25 AM
How do I install strom8 games on a non android phone

SpiritWind00
11-09-20, 05:06 PM
How do I install strom8 games on a non android phone
on iOS, head off the app store to find them. if you put Storm8 in your search area then the available ones come up. The link above will assist if you have previously played a game on a different device, however you will need to know your password/s from those games. Hope that helps! :)