PDA

View Full Version : Fresh As Spring collectibles

ladysurvivor
04-09-19, 02:25 AM
The topiary drink machine has stopped dropping collectables and is now dropping chef's hats. This is going to be much more difficult if I have to rely on only 20 gift parts per day (and I don't always get that).

ladysurvivor
04-09-19, 06:40 AM
Yay, it's dropping collectibles again!

ladysurvivor
04-09-19, 11:37 AM
Back to chef's hats but a couple of collectibles are mixed in.

ladysurvivor
04-09-19, 11:41 AM
Just a heads up. When they fixed the graphics glitch on the topiary fountain, they stopped dropping collectables and started dropping chefs hats instead. I reported it to the bug forum and I thought it was fixed when I got collectibles. But just now I'm getting a mostly chef's hats and a few collectibles. Anyone else having this issue?

AnnirasSweets
04-09-19, 02:49 PM
Just a heads up. When they fixed the graphics glitch on the topiary fountain, they stopped dropping collectables and started dropping chefs hats instead. I reported it to the bug forum and I thought it was fixed when I got collectibles. But just now I'm getting a mostly chef's hats and a few collectibles. Anyone else having this issue?

No, sorry. I've been having the flower collectibles drop since I built the fountains - so, it's not a wide-spread issue. Perhaps an uninstall/reinstall to see if the issue resolves itself?