PDA

View Full Version : Pot of Gold

mmrl
04-05-19, 09:18 AM
What happened to the gold items dropping from all of the pots of gold that we made? I am only getting coins from them now that the event is over. It?s not fair to change the goal post like that.

AnnirasSweets
04-05-19, 11:21 AM
What happened to the gold items dropping from all of the pots of gold that we made? I am only getting coins from them now that the event is over. It?s not fair to change the goal post like that.

The gold drops aren't guaranteed, like all CS items and their drops, it's random. When I collected from mine this morning, a few dropped golden items so they're still there, just rare/random. Keep collecting and I'm sure you'll see more items.

mmrl
04-05-19, 01:58 PM
Great! That’s encouraging cause I have 6 and nothing but coins so far. Thanks for the info.

katbtodd
04-05-19, 02:43 PM
Great! That’s encouraging cause I have 6 and nothing but coins so far. Thanks for the info.

I have 12 and about every 3 day I get a drop ,yes I feel the changed the drops since the event ,,during the event I was getting 1-3 drops of gold every collection

Melany77
04-05-19, 10:45 PM
Gold items drop rate has definitely been nerfed. I used to get so many gold nuggets (more than one each collection) I had to make gold bobbins (I have 21 gold bobbins as proof) but now I may get one or zero gold nugget each collection (36 pots).

meme1098
04-06-19, 07:12 AM
I agree...drops have been adjusted since the goal. I have just 4 but would get a gold item every 2nd or 3rd collection during the event & now since the event I've only received coins except for 1 time & that was a single gold item drop. You can't convince me the drops haven't changed. S8 did put a max on them during the event!

Melany77
04-06-19, 08:30 AM
Yep definitely nerfed. Just now 2 collection rounds with 0 gold item. I used to get multiple gold items and at least 1 nugget each collection. Now my 4 golden peacocks drop more gold than my 36 pots combined. Sad. At least I got tons of coins, soon I'll amass 100M. :D

AnnirasSweets
04-06-19, 08:36 AM
Oh, I can fully believe that the gold items are now dropping with less frequency; I was just sharing with the OP that the gold drops hadn't been taken away altogether.

I seriously doubt they could do anything and surprise me anymore. At this point, altering items after the fact is practically an s8 calling card/business motto, lol.

hagypagy
04-06-19, 07:26 PM
It?s funny I seem to be getting more golden drops post-event!
(I didn?t see any while the event was running)

Guess it?s just the random drop factor playing out differently for all of us.

I only have 4 tho , so Melany probably has better stats with her 36 pots.

The coin drops are high anyways so makes them worthwhile collections.

Lavenderdale
04-08-19, 08:50 PM
I was often getting 2000+ coins from the Pot of Gold guys, but now it's 1224 coins almost every time. I hadn't paid attention to possible Golden items because I barely finished making them on the last day.

I have my "low coin" producers in a corral, and my few 2000+ coin droppers in another. I've only been playing a year, and if someone in forum hadn't pointed them out, I'd have put them in the bank! (Kitsunecorn Pond, etc.)

Am I being too picky? With very little energy I can't afford to waste clicks (I dunno why you guys even bother collecting from farmhouses, lol.)
I just remembered I started a list of these droppers over on the Coin Nugget topic. But I'd appreciate any advice or tips about items won in the last year.

AnnirasSweets
04-09-19, 04:09 PM
So, this last collection I went very slowly and recorded my coin drops.

3 POGs--->$10, 324
15 POGs-->$2,124
17 POGs-->$1,224
1 POG---->$324 + Golden Apple

If you'd like, over the next few days I can continue to track the coin drops specifically (and update this post with the info) to give you a better general idea of the averages. Perhaps with more stats, you can decide where they belong on your board a bit quicker.

SofiaDeo
04-13-19, 01:24 PM
I almost never got the $10K coin drop, even during the event. Yah the gold items have gone way down, especially the nuggets. I could get 1 nugget a day, from one of my 4 accounts & 40-odd pots during the event. Now I think I've gotten 1 gold nugget period post event, a few golden apples, a few eggs. One of my mines recently dropped a gold nugget, which hasnt happened in ages. Even though my pots are giving $1224, they only take up 1 square! And anything that gives $1K consistently is good for me, I've been playing this game only about a year.

shortdanzr
04-13-19, 08:25 PM
i have one acount. 8 pots of gold. over the past several days, i have tracked mine (not the specific pots themselves, but in general). i have about a 25%-40% chance of a gold drop (has been an apple or nuggest or egg).about 50% of +10k in coin (i've had collections where 75% gave 10K & some with no 10K coin). rest at the 1kcoin. given the low energy input (already made & done) & good drops, i still collect from them each time they come up. they are already made. take little space & quick/easy money maker (which for those of us with lower queendoms -level 37- & limited daily energy droppers)=very welcome still.

Betsy0923
05-31-19, 11:11 AM
I have 3 pog. Up to present,including the event, I have gotten ONE gold nugget total. Not my favorite way to waste energy.