PDA

View Full Version : Boutique photo uploads

chicarica
04-13-11, 03:11 PM
I was wondering which applications people are using to upload their boutique photos?? I'm using photobucket but it doesnt always work for me! Thanks

DondreaL
04-13-11, 03:28 PM
I was wondering about that too! Is it possible to upload directly from your iPhone/Touch or do you have to use a computer?

Don't mean to hijack your thread!

ahshan
04-13-11, 03:38 PM
I use photobucket and it always works for me.
I just upload it onto the photobucket app on my ipod or photobucket.com on the computer, get the direct link, and use the IMG code or the "Insert Image" button on my computer.

I was wondering about that too! Is it possible to upload directly from your iPhone/Touch or do you have to use a computer?
I think you can upload directly from your iPhone/Touch as long as you have the link to your photo. I don't think it will let you directly use an image.
I'm guessing you can just use the photobucket app to upload your image + get the link to insert it. Haven't tried this before, but you could try.

DondreaL
04-13-11, 03:43 PM
Worth a shot! Thanks!

sehana
04-13-11, 04:08 PM
I email the photo to Google's Picasa Albums and then get the link from the image and sometimes post using a PC and sometimes post using the device. Of course you would have to use the browser of your device to post on the forum.