PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Isle habitats

Ilsadrago
04-03-19, 02:54 PM
I got an ipad fairly recently and downloaded my game on it. BTW, playing on an ipad is awesome! I'm level 200 and definately have not exceeded my habitat limit. I only have 4 habitats on my Arctic Isle, but I can't buy any more. When I go to the market it says I've reached my limit. I have plenty of room for them, so what's up with the limit?

kooky panda
04-04-19, 10:34 AM
You can only have 2 of each habitat, each of which only holds 3 dragons, so 3 types of habitats x 2 of each = 6 habitats

Ilsadrago
04-04-19, 03:50 PM
Thanks!

Neilisha
04-08-19, 06:14 AM
If I am an android user can I get artic expansion is yes what do I need to do

kooky panda
04-08-19, 02:32 PM
If I am an android user can I get artic expansion is yes what do I need to do
I am sorry but this feature is currently not available for android users.

Ellerslie6
04-08-19, 09:09 PM
Arctic Isle is the most boring aspect of DragonStory. I visited when it was included in Leaderboard events but since it’s been removed from leaderboard I haven’t been near it. I wish we had the option of deleting it - this could well help stop crashes and slow loading etc.

cherrycastleorchard
04-09-19, 03:05 AM
Arctic Isle is the most boring aspect of DragonStory. I visited when it was included in Leaderboard events but since it’s been removed from leaderboard I haven’t been near it. I wish we had the option of deleting it - this could well help stop crashes and slow loading etc.

Me too, it is useless now