PDA

View Full Version : April Special Habitat

shortdanzr
03-30-19, 04:19 AM
i'm guessing that the quad for April is:

the first one avaliable is:

i wish they would give a better picture of what the whole thing looks like because then i might be inclined to actually buy it

glenngenius
03-30-19, 06:46 AM
All right, I like this new set of special habitat and I might buy all and complete the quad. I just hope they fit properly when connected to each other. Last month's trio habitat was a disappointment when it comes to connection cause the 1st and 3rd habitat overlap the 2nd! I kinda regret buying the 1st habitat last month (and I didn't purchase the other two) as the trio, when complete, looked like an overlap mess. (-_-) Could've saved that 300 gold and used it to buy the first habitat for this month instead.

deadpixel
03-30-19, 08:13 AM
All right, I like this new set of special habitat and I might buy all and complete the quad. I just hope they fit properly when connected to each other. Last month's trio habitat was a disappointment when it comes to connection cause the 1st and 3rd habitat overlap the 2nd! I kinda regret buying the 1st habitat last month (and I didn't purchase the other two) as the trio, when complete, looked like an overlap mess. (-_-) Could've saved that 300 gold and used it to buy the first habitat for this month instead.

I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

"Party is Coming"...?

Sunsnake Dragon?

Greensight Dragon?

Wightlord Dragon?

So if you're a fan, then go for broke :cool:

lmmortaI1
03-31-19, 12:41 PM
Please add more 4 space floating islands for these. I have nowhere to place these together

amerirish
04-02-19, 06:37 PM
I'm sure you've all got it by now that this month's theme is based on the upcoming final season of GoT?

"Party is Coming"...?

Sunsnake Dragon?

Greensight Dragon?

Wightlord Dragon?

YASSS! Also Flame Queen, Direfrost, and even Fireblood are GoT sounding. Love, love, love it!!! :D

amerirish
04-02-19, 06:39 PM
Please add more 4 space floating islands for these. I have nowhere to place these together

I have long since stopped trying to put the 4 hab combos together :( I just can't deal with it since space is so much of an issue for me. I wish they would lower the crafting time for marble keys. It's ludicrous for one space to take 60 days (24 hours each to craft 30 keys to open 1 space :mad: )

shortdanzr
04-03-19, 12:55 AM

"Party is Coming"...?

Sunsnake Dragon?

Greensight Dragon?

Wightlord Dragon?

no. its all because my birthday is coming up. all these events are preparing everyone to celebrate my birthday

lmmortaI1
04-03-19, 05:07 AM
I have long since stopped trying to put the 4 hab combos together :( I just can't deal with it since space is so much of an issue for me. I wish they would lower the crafting time for marble keys. It's ludicrous for one space to take 60 days (24 hours each to craft 30 keys to open 1 space :mad: )

I know that's sad. Why make habitats that go together if we can't put them together or when we do they are a mess. They fixed most but not the trio yet

Ellerslie6
04-08-19, 04:31 PM
I agree about the time taken to craft marble keys. I have now reached the stage that the ‘new’ area opened by these keys is all that is left for me. 60 days tries even Jobe’ a patience. However I won’t allow myself to stress. What is is! More and more of us will get tired of the 60 day delay and look elsewhere for our gaming buzz. Storm8 is the biggest loser if we can’t keep playing due to lack of habitat space.

lmmortaI1
04-09-19, 01:38 PM
I almost have all the new land cleared. It's still not enough. Please open the mine with more land. Like I've said before, the mining 4 spots floating islands are perfect for the quad habitats

dovanificent
04-10-19, 07:06 PM
got this popup. hope the 2 on the left are not too expensive. 500 gold each would be nice. ;)

shortdanzr
04-11-19, 03:54 AM
got this popup. hope the 2 on the left are not too expensive. 500 gold each would be nice. ;)

i briefly saw that too. i unfortunately didn't screen shot it. so thank you. i'm curious too

dovanificent
04-11-19, 05:32 AM
i briefly saw that too. i unfortunately didn't screen shot it. so thank you. i'm curious too

Finally a Marble Key dragon

mylord7
04-11-19, 09:03 AM

I am sorry to say, but, don't expect the new Gold Dragon with less than 2.000 Gold, while it's on sales, anymore. All the last GPDs cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 on sales) and you need to level them up to 15 to produce 5 Gold/Day.
I hope I am wrong this time.

Finally a Marble Key dragon
Yes indeed, hoping that it's not a misleading pop up picture and they didn't mess up the raw marble icon with the marble key one!
I think they did it once in the past, but I am not sure about it.

shortdanzr
04-15-19, 04:05 AM
& now we get pop ups about discount marble keys???

amerirish
04-16-19, 12:51 PM
Well I am officially out of space. The only trick I have left is that I can dispose of one Champ hab but then my stable will be full. The only other option for me is to spend gold to open a space and I just don't want to do that :(

AraRaider
05-13-19, 08:23 PM

"Party is Coming"...?

Sunsnake Dragon?

Greensight Dragon?

Wightlord Dragon?

I dont get it though, none of these dragons actually suit the look of this 4 part quad habitat at all. I actually dont like the look of these habitats. I am much more happy for mays Beautiful petal quad habitat...its gorgeous and it actually suits these dragons unlike last months the dragons really do not look like they belong on those habitats. I guess I am weird that I like to match things up like that.

deadpixel
05-13-19, 09:09 PM
I dont get it though, none of these dragons actually suit the look of this 4 part quad habitat at all. I actually dont like the look of these habitats. I am much more happy for mays Beautiful petal quad habitat...its gorgeous and it actually suits these dragons unlike last months the dragons really do not look like they belong on those habitats. I guess I am weird that I like to match things up like that.

LOL! It's GoT, so you have to match the dragon (by its name type, not its elements or looks) to the habitat.

I put the Wightlord in the Great Glacier and the Sunsnake in the Sharpsun Sand, etc. But yes, their looks don't match the habitats and the habitats themselves don't match up, unlike the flower ones for this month. But then it's supposed to be a representation of the kingdoms in GoT, though I do wish they had created a habitat representing Braavos instead of Dorne.

lmmortaI1
05-14-19, 06:07 PM
Oh so people are buying these habitats after their shady actions with the broken ones. Good luck guys they could make the 4 habitats only go together properly in the middle of nowhere using 10 actual spots and tell you it's correct when it's really not

deadpixel
05-15-19, 03:13 AM
Oh so people are buying these habitats after their shady actions with the broken ones. Good luck guys they could make the 4 habitats only go together properly in the middle of nowhere using 10 actual spots and tell you it's correct when it's really not

They haven't fixed the problem on the Oracle Pool yet, but the present Quad-Habitats seem okay; so far.