PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Party is Coming Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

kooky panda
03-29-19, 02:11 PM
Levels 80-200

Chapter 1 (4 Acts)

1. Plant 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12 gold)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 50 gold)
3. Feed ANY dragons 5 times. (Skip: 10 gold ) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
4. Plant ANY 6 crops. (Skip: 12 gold )
Prize: 1 Stoic Crown
Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 5 gold

1. Feed ANY dragons 8 times. (Skip: 16 gold)
2. Plant 3 Impruberries. (Skip: 48 gold) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
3. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 30 gold (Prize:1 Stoic Crown)
4. Start crafting your Sunsnake Dragon. (Skip: 14 gold)
Prize: 15,000 coins
Chapter 3 (3 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 10 gold

1. Finish crafting and Hatch your Sunsnake Dragon. (Skip: 21 gold)
2. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 3. (Skip: 7 gold)(Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
3. Start the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 7 gold)
Prize: 2,500 Firapples
Chapter 4 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 15 gold

1. Start the Celebrate With Cake Quest. (Skip: 7 gold)
2. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 20 gold)
3. Breed with a Mist Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)(Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
4. Start crafting a Crossroads Post. (Skip: 20 gold)
Prize: 12 Mystic Maps
Chapter 5 (4 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 20 gold

1. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 21 gold)
2. Craft and decorate with a Crossroads Post. (Skip: 25 gold) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
3. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 30 gold) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
4. Start the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 7 gold)
Prize: 4,000 Firapples
Chapter 6 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 25 gold

1. Start crafting a Rookery. (Skip: 12 gold)
2. Hatch a common Greensight Dragon (Breed white + green). (Skip: 50 gold) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
3. Start the Celebrate With Cake Quest. (Skip: 15 gold)
4. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 11. (Skip: 100 gold)
5. Collect Birthday Crowns from Breeding. (Skip: 60 gold)
Prize: 150 Birthday Crowns
Chapter 7 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 30 gold

1. Complete the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 24 gold)
2. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 13. (Skip: 150 gold) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
3. Craft and decorate with another Rookery. (Skip: 25 gold) (Prize:150 Birthday Crowns)
4. Breed with a Sunsnake Dragon. (Skip: 25 gold) (Prize:1 Pompous Crown)
5. Start crafting your Flame Queen. (Skip: 9 gold)
Prize: 12 Island Parts
Chapter 8 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 35 gold

1. Raise Flame Queen to level 5. (Skip: 50 gold)
2. Breed Sunsnake Dragon with a Greensight Dragon. (Skip: 50 gold)
3. Win 1 Fight with your Flame Queen. (Skip: 25 gold)
4. Raise Greensight Dragon to level 6. (Skip: 12 gold)(Prize:360 Birthday Crowns)
5. Win 2 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 50 gold)
Prize: 4 Crossroads Posts
Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 45 gold

1. Win 2 Fights with your Flame Queen. (Skip: 50 gold)
2. Raise Flame Queen to level 8. (Skip: 30 gold)
3. Complete the Go Beyond the North Quest. (Skip: 24 gold)
4. Craft a Virignis Potion. (Skip: 40 gold)(Prize:600 Birthday Crowns)
5. Raise Sunsnake Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 180 gold)
Prize: 60 Raw Marbles
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)
Unlock chapter early: 50 gold

1. Recieve 5 Sealed Missives from Neighbors. (Skip: 35 gold)
2. Harvest 6 Firapples. (Skip: 12gold)
3. Raise Flame Queen to level 12. (Skip: 225 gold)
4. Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple. (Skip: 75 gold)
5. Win 4 Fights in the Battle Arena. (Skip: 100 gold)
Prize: 1,000 Birthday Crowns
Grand Prize: 1 Fireblood Dragon

shortdanzr
03-30-19, 04:06 AM
3 questions/points:
1) chapter 2 says start crafting sunsnake dragon & chapter 3 says finish crafting & hatch sunsnake. crafting takes6 hours, hatch is 8 hours. i can't finish crafting until i start chapter 3 correct?
2) chapter 4 & 5 have crossroads post crafting. these are 2 separate crafts right
3) by my calculations we need 12 Ignition Dust & 13 Flames. which is 25 quests, but we are only sent on 6.

deadpixel
03-30-19, 08:00 AM
3 questions/points:
1) chapter 2 says start crafting sunsnake dragon & chapter 3 says finish crafting & hatch sunsnake. crafting takes6 hours, hatch is 8 hours. i can't finish crafting until i start chapter 3 correct?
2) chapter 4 & 5 have crossroads post crafting. these are 2 separate crafts right
3) by my calculations we need 12 Ignition Dust & 13 Flames. which is 25 quests, but we are only sent on 6.

1) You can craft and hatch and raise you Sunsnake Dragon to level 3 (even level 15 if you wish) from the moment you get the instructions to do so from the end of chapter 2. From that point forward, you don't have to wait for another instruction on when to hatch and raise it. Every time you hit one of the acts that require you to do any one of these acts, they will auto-complete if you have alread completed the act.

2) You craft the Crossroads Post and then keep it in the Spell Shop, DO NOT collect until you are told to do so in Chapter 5. Remember this, it is very important and will save you from the need to craft another one.

3) Yes, you are only sent on 6 quests, which means that the other ones will have to rely on your own initiative. I'll give you a clue: study the acts in the forum on when you have to craft an item and make sure you have sent your dragon out on enough quests to bring back the necessary parts for that item.

byteme77
03-30-19, 04:31 PM
anybody know food requirements yet TIA!!

maureendewit
03-31-19, 09:35 AM
anybody know food requirements yet TIA!!

If my calculations are right it’s 285,105 food.

mymonta
03-31-19, 08:08 PM
If my calculations are right it’s 285,105 food.
Yay! I can finish the event and have 30,000 food left over. 🙄

That's on one account. My other account finally topped 600,000, so now I can play all events with no worries. 😊

mymonta
04-01-19, 06:26 PM
On "breed with a Mist dragon" I threw it in with a Diamond - getting Gold on my second account! I just got Gold on my old account during a recent event. It isn't my favorite, but right now I'm mainly focusing on breeding for Diamond hybrids any time I'm not trying to breed a specific dragon for an event. Maybe someday I'll have them all.

PuntaMita
04-02-19, 11:21 AM
On "breed with a Mist dragon" I threw it in with a Diamond - getting Gold on my second account! I just got Gold on my old account during a recent event. It isn't my favorite, but right now I'm mainly focusing on breeding for Diamond hybrids any time I'm not trying to breed a specific dragon for an event. Maybe someday I'll have them all.
Congratulations! That's a nice bonus to Tales event. I don't have Gold yet, but i know it's a really good dragon😊

kanajunroses
04-02-19, 09:57 PM
Oh my, 12 more mystic maps. Haven't been able to use them for over two years. What gives? Are they coming back?

Ellerslie6
04-02-19, 11:36 PM
So happy I haven?t managed to breed Greensight - can now save all that food! Amazing how quickly the Tales events become tiresome when after 16 attempts the common refuses to appear because rare and super rares are suddenly in abundance. I haven?t got any room for more Royals anyway. So it?s back to building food supplies and trying for dragons I actually want
Good luck to those still trying

shortdanzr
04-03-19, 07:08 AM
so what is people's plan on the chapter7, act 4=breed with sunsnake?

PuntaMita
04-03-19, 04:02 PM
I may just go with a Bingo square to breed with Sunsnake. I used so many boosts with my common fails I need to replenish. If I'm tying to get a short breeding time maybe Air? I don't want to have a red/purple outcome bc I've had so many Titans etc. Good question!

skyharbor602
04-03-19, 08:49 PM
so what is people's plan on the chapter7, act 4=breed with sunsnake?

I had planned on either breeding it with Fire or Olympus but, unfortunately, I can't find any combo to breed Sunsnake with without a Titan as a possibility. I'm going to just pray I don't breed that 32 hour waste of time. Storm8 should get rid of that dragon as well.

deadpixel
04-03-19, 09:31 PM
I had planned on either breeding it with Fire or Olympus but, unfortunately, I can't find any combo to breed Sunsnake with without a Titan as a possibility. I'm going to just pray I don't breed that 32 hour waste of time. Storm8 should get rid of that dragon as well.

I don't think it's possible to evade the possibility of breeding a Titan, but we might try to increase the chances of our getting 4-hour and 3-hour dragons by pairing the Sunsnake with an Air Dragon, where we might end up with a Gold Pheasant, Weasel, Honeymoon or New England dragon.

Update:

Breeding Sunsnake with Air produced a 3-hour New England. Good luck to everyone trying to avoid the Titan :)

shortdanzr
04-04-19, 01:49 AM
& that is why i posed the question. because i looked at all the possibilities & figured air had the best outcome. but usually i can find one pairing that outshines the others.

Update:
i bred w/ air & got a 4 hour timer. so waiting to see what pops up

deadpixel
04-04-19, 02:15 AM
& that is why i posed the question. because i looked at all the possibilities & figured air had the best outcome. but usually i can find one pairing that outshines the others.

In situations where there is a potential for a few undesirable outcomes, the best solution would actually be to find a pairing with as many results as possible, better yet if it had many short-timed failures, to reduce your chances of encountering the dreaded ones.

PuntaMita
04-04-19, 02:27 PM
In situations where there is a potential for a few undesirable outcomes, the best solution would actually be to find a pairing with as many results as possible, better yet if it had many short-timed failures, to reduce your chances of encountering the dreaded ones.
You guys did great! I may put Island in there. Like you say, the more options the better. And just maybe if I get a long breed it will be the Diamond I need. I'm a day behind everyone bc I started later trying to breed common.

mymonta
04-04-19, 03:49 PM
I didn't calculate any possibly outcomes; I just threw Sunsnake in with whoever. On one account I had a Bingo goal to breed red and green, so I bred Sunsnake with a Quetzal and got 21 hours. Is that Island? UGH!!! On my other account I was in the middle of something and couldn't do a Bingo task, so I threw him in with Diamond (always gotta try for a hybrid!) and got 18 hours, I think. I don't know what that is. So both of my Sunsnakes are officially unable to quest for an entire day.

sharyl32
04-04-19, 05:02 PM

Update:
i bred w/ air & got a 4 hour timer. so waiting to see what pops up

I did the same as you for the time. Can't wait to see what it is.

PuntaMita
04-04-19, 06:58 PM
Breeding Air & Sunsnake has worked out well for the players above but this combo can result in 24 different dragons. Included in the mix are longer breeding times of 16, 18, 19, 20 & 32 hours. Just so nobody has an unhappy surprise. I fear it bc I seem to be on a roll of long breeding lately. The Mist chapter gave me a 21 hour Social dragon. 4 hours or even 10 would be a welcome change.😊 Good luck!

deadpixel
04-04-19, 08:14 PM
I didn't calculate any possibly outcomes; I just threw Sunsnake in with whoever. On one account I had a Bingo goal to breed red and green, so I bred Sunsnake with a Quetzal and got 21 hours. Is that Island? UGH!!! On my other account I was in the middle of something and couldn't do a Bingo task, so I threw him in with Diamond (always gotta try for a hybrid!) and got 18 hours, I think. I don't know what that is. So both of my Sunsnakes are officially unable to quest for an entire day.

The 21-hour breeding pair is going to produce a Poison Dragon and the other two will lay a Trickster egg. Hope they are dragons you don't already have :)

deadpixel
04-04-19, 08:31 PM
Breeding Air & Sunsnake has worked out well for the players above but this combo can result in 24 different dragons. Included in the mix are longer breeding times of 16, 18, 19, 20 & 32 hours. Just so nobody has an unhappy surprise. I fear it bc I seem to be on a roll of long breeding lately. The Mist chapter gave me a 21 hour Social dragon. 4 hours or even 10 would be a welcome change.�� Good luck!

It's impossible to avoid the possibility of breeding the Titan Dragon (32-hours) or other long-breeding-time dragons. However, you can mitigate this by increasing the total number of outcomes and ensuring that you have a healthy line-up of short-breeding-time dragons. Here's how it works: if you only had ten numbered balls in a bag, the chances of you picking out the number "5" is one in ten; however, if you had twenty of them in the bag, then the possibility of you picking the number "5" drops to one in twenty :cool:

This does not take into account the possibility that the powers that be may have manipulated/designed the outcomes to frustrate quick bingo breedings :blue:

mymonta
04-04-19, 09:45 PM
The 21-hour breeding pair is going to produce a Poison Dragon and the other two will lay a Trickster egg. Hope they are dragons you don't already have :)
Thank you deadpixel. Poison is one of the worst to get. 😕 I do have Trickster, but at least I can disenchanted him. I disenchant anything that gives more than 2 Essence.

PuntaMita
04-05-19, 01:53 AM
Went with Bingo to breed Sunsnake with Artemis.
Sixteen hours, so it's Charm, Apollo or Fireflower.
Thanks DP for explaining why it can be favorable to go with more possible outcomes.
I tend to stay away from putting Light in the mix due to Virtue and Sunrise outcomes. Those dragons show up a lot!

deadpixel
04-05-19, 02:07 AM
Has anyone noticed that when you apply the "others" filter, (the Multicolored-Star icon), when you are selecting your dragons for breeding, the current event dragons like the Sunsnake and Greensight do not show up? For some reason their "Royal" element isn't recognized by the filter as belonging to the "others" category; it works fine with the older Royal type dragons though.

To avoid having to scroll through an endless list of dragons, you have to apply the red filter for Sunsnake and the white filter for Greensight.

The situation appears to be the same in the Codex. The "Royal" filter works properly to include the dragons from the current event, but the "others" only shows the older Royal type dragons.

:confused: :confused:

mymonta
04-05-19, 06:16 PM
Breeding Sunsnake and Greensight *finally* netted me my first Chess dragon!

Bameeee
04-06-19, 12:05 AM
In Chapter 10 “Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple”, can we place the Haunted Maple in advance or we have to wait for the act.

Sorry if this have been asked before.

shortdanzr
04-06-19, 02:02 AM
In Chapter 10 “Craft and decorate with a Haunted Maple”, can we place the Haunted Maple in advance or we have to wait for the act.

Sorry if this have been asked before.

wait!

shortdanzr
04-06-19, 02:03 AM
Breeding Sunsnake and Greensight *finally* netted me my first Chess dragon!

mine gave me the same thing. which was really funny too since i had just battled the chess dragon in the arena.

meanwhile bingo said win 2 battles w/ your royal dragon & 1st task today is win 2 battles with your flame queen. works for me

mymonta
04-06-19, 02:20 AM
mine gave me the same thing. which was really funny too since i had just battled the chess dragon in the arena.

meanwhile bingo said win 2 battles w/ your royal dragon & 1st task today is win 2 battles with your flame queen. works for me

Perfect!

shortdanzr
04-06-19, 03:47 AM
thank god chapters 9 & 10 don't require any breeding (yes i checked before i did this), but i have been breeding my two pure diamonds together to get all those dragons. & of course i am breeding a virtue dragon. doh!

shortdanzr
04-06-19, 03:48 AM
Perfect!

i know! don't you love it when things like that work out? of course in my life, things rarely work out that perfectly for me

Bameeee
04-06-19, 05:39 AM
wait!

Thank you 🙏🏼

sharyl32
04-06-19, 12:04 PM
I got gloriosa

Fairyzbakery
04-06-19, 01:13 PM
A quick question please. I am a level 60 player. I am stuck on chapter 9. I have a level 11 flame queen dragon. But i am not able to win battle in the arena. Can you guys let me know that uptil which level i have to evolve this dragon as the challenges are different for players lower then 80 level.

skyharbor602
04-06-19, 01:52 PM
A quick question please. I am a level 60 player. I am stuck on chapter 9. I have a level 11 flame queen dragon. But i am not able to win battle in the arena. Can you guys let me know that uptil which level i have to evolve this dragon as the challenges are different for players lower then 80 level.

You'll only have to level Flame Queen to 11. Now for Flame Queen to win battles, only use her to win battles she's capable of winning. The tournament threads will list information on the best use of the royal element. I can say, for example, don't use Flame Queen against any pink type dragon so if you have a Little Hero as an opponent then don't use her, use another dragon. Patience is a virtue when doing the battles for Dragon Tales. Too many are in a rush to get the task done but come on the forum complaining about the dragon being a loser. Again, and this is to everyone, don't use the super rare dragon against a dragon that you know will beat it.

PuntaMita
04-06-19, 07:05 PM
I waited to finish chapter 8 battle until Flame Queen evolved & raised her to 12. Have Poison, L-10 to fight, again held the battle because FQ should be able to win. Unfortunately that didn't happen. In the spa and I will re-do the battle. I hate to level her up any more when the first dragon has the exact same elements. And so more waiting...

PuntaMita
04-06-19, 09:34 PM
I waited to finish chapter 8 battle until Flame Queen evolved & raised her to 12. Have Poison, L-10 to fight, again held the battle because FQ should be able to win. Unfortunately that didn't happen. In the spa and I will re-do the battle. I hate to level her up any more when the first dragon has the exact same elements. And so more waiting...
Second go around was a one hit Magic knockout. Hope I can get through Tales without having to feed her anymore. The tournament timing made a huge improvement for my Tales event. Back to the Arena!

divanightclub
04-07-19, 04:51 PM
Second go around was a one hit Magic knockout. Hope I can get through Tales without having to feed her anymore. The tournament timing made a huge improvement for my Tales event. Back to the Arena!
I'm glad you were able to get pass poison. Sometimes when you change up the attacks from using "Bash"to then using "Magic "first can make a difference on the 2nd try. I had to face Medusa(mythic,purple and green) as the 1st opponent in chapter 9, and flame Queen won with (bmB). I then had to wait quite a few hours to get the right opponent. Mythic then showed up, I said" what the heck", if it beat Medusa, it's worth a try and Flame Queen also beat Mythic with( bmB)...I'm glad I finally got pass having to win battles with a specific dragon.
Good luck with the rest of the tales.

petre70
04-07-19, 07:59 PM
Here's a question. My older account is Lvl 190 the time says 1 day and 4 hrs. Lvl 134 time is 4hrs. What's going on?

deadpixel
04-07-19, 10:25 PM
Here's a question. My older account is Lvl 190 the time says 1 day and 4 hrs. Lvl 134 time is 4hrs. What's going on?

Did you start Dragon Tales on both accounts on the same day and time? From the time you have left on the countdown timers, it would seem that you started the event a day apart on your devices.

deadpixel
04-07-19, 11:18 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cgz8CDv/D96-F5-B80-6970-43-BC-A11-F-109-E7-E782-C04.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/s9Hx31b/5-C36-AE83-EF61-4-C67-86-D7-B59567-F6-A9-D6.jpg

Completed this yesterday, but I'm now a little lost as to the upcoming event dates. Is the next event going to start on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? I'm going to load up the breeding dens, nests, Evo-chambers and farms and am hoping to maximize the time to the start of the event.

PuntaMita
04-08-19, 03:12 AM
I'm glad you were able to get pass poison. Sometimes when you change up the attacks from using "Bash"to then using "Magic "first can make a difference on the 2nd try. I had to face Medusa(mythic,purple and green) as the 1st opponent in chapter 9, and flame Queen won with (bmB). I then had to wait quite a few hours to get the right opponent. Mythic then showed up, I said" what the heck", if it beat Medusa, it's worth a try and Flame Queen also beat Mythic with( bmB)...I'm glad I finally got pass having to win battles with a specific dragon.
Good luck with the rest of the tales.
Thanks for the support! I'm stuck on the last battle in Ch9 for Flame Queen. The dragon opponents have not been winnable. One after the other were bad for Red and/or Royal. I took a chance on Green/Mythic and lost. I hate to feed that dragon more or use gold but I'm running out of time. I thought it would be a breeze not contending with a tournament at the same time. Thanks again😊

deadpixel
04-08-19, 05:16 AM
Thanks for the support! I'm stuck on the last battle in Ch9 for Flame Queen. The dragon opponents have not been winnable. One after the other were bad for Red and/or Royal. I took a chance on Green/Mythic and lost. I hate to feed that dragon more or use gold but I'm running out of time. I thought it would be a breeze not contending with a tournament at the same time. Thanks again��

Sometimes we have to feed the dragons and bring them up to respectable levels so that they have better chances in the arena. Even though the requirement to raise the Flame Queen to level-12 comes only in Chapter 10, I forced-fed and evolved her to level-12 by the start of Chapter 8. She breezed through the three battles she had to fight.

Good luck :)

mymonta
04-08-19, 11:17 AM
None of my neighbors requested the material required for chapter 10. Why would that be? I check in multiple times each day and always send requested materials.

mymonta
04-08-19, 11:22 AM
https://i.ibb.co/cgz8CDv/D96-F5-B80-6970-43-BC-A11-F-109-E7-E782-C04.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/s9Hx31b/5-C36-AE83-EF61-4-C67-86-D7-B59567-F6-A9-D6.jpg

Completed this yesterday, but I'm now a little lost as to the upcoming event dates. Is the next event going to start on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday? I'm going to load up the breeding dens, nests, Evo-chambers and farms and am hoping to maximize the time to the start of the event.
What now? This does not sound like the deadpixel I know who knows *all* the ins and outs of the game. Next event will start as always at update on Tuesday. Events always start on a Tuesday or Friday.

At any rate, all my bases are loaded, too. 😀

glenngenius
04-09-19, 12:03 AM
I started the final battle before the event ended and finished it at the exact time the event ended, but I didn't get the final dragon.

Edit: sent a ticket to support. Hopefully, they'll consider it.

PuntaMita
04-09-19, 01:12 AM
I started the final battle before the event ended and finished it at the exact time the event ended, but I didn't get the final dragon.

Edit: sent a ticket to support. Hopefully, they'll consider it.
I sure hope you get your dragon, you earned it! I think there's a bit of "slop" time with the counters. Similar to close LBs where you seem to be in one spot yet at final results it's different.

PuntaMita
04-09-19, 01:27 AM
Sometimes we have to feed the dragons and bring them up to respectable levels so that they have better chances in the arena. Even though the requirement to raise the Flame Queen to level-12 comes only in Chapter 10, I forced-fed and evolved her to level-12 by the start of Chapter 8. She breezed through the three battles she had to fight.

Good luck :)
Lol- I don't even think about putting my Tales fighter in the arena until they're at L-12. Many times I've fed them to 14 to help it along. I didn't want to do that here bc both dragons we hatched had the exact same elements. My patience was tested waiting for battles I could likely win. In the end, I made it through & saved the food. I was getting a bit worried.
I think it would be interesting to compare what dragons are featured in battles between players. Big thanks to players who post encouragement & advice, it makes a difference!

deadpixel
04-09-19, 03:16 AM
What now? This does not sound like the deadpixel I know who knows *all* the ins and outs of the game. Next event will start as always at update on Tuesday. Events always start on a Tuesday or Friday.

At any rate, all my bases are loaded, too. ��

Hee! I was on a long vacation, too much lying around in the sun and indulgence in spirits got my mind addled; lost track of the days :cool:

That's why I was asking the same question in FFS :tickled_pink:

We'd better be prepared for the upcoming Ultra-Rare-Common though, I believe Black is involved so be ready for some extra long failures :(
If you have a Gold sale on, now's the time to top-up :)

chemgirl77
04-09-19, 07:28 AM
It's sad when just "luck" can't let you complete quests. I bred 3 elder dragons and finally gave up on the other dragons in this quest. Wasted time going on quests and trying to keep crafting available instead of making marble keys. I'd rather have to go on way more quests than have to breed common dragons that are elusive!

chemgirl77
04-09-19, 07:30 AM
They probably gave up like me because they couldn't hatch a common dragon even after days upon days of trying.

kooky panda
04-09-19, 11:11 AM
Please Vote!!!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoP8znuXLNK9ECu90gFFp3s8xWLwJzH 4Zthlal_IY2V4Sq-uyOMA

kooky panda
04-24-19, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the votes!!! Results have been submitted!