PDA

View Full Version : Gems rewards

angelrose1988
03-28-19, 05:59 PM
Monopoly Bingo promised 30 gems if I reach island 3 on bubble mania. No gems even though on island 10 now!
I contacted support 3/4 days ago no reply.

kooky panda
03-29-19, 09:21 AM
It can take 5-7 business days before an support agent can respond.

ExcalS8
03-29-19, 02:38 PM
Monopoly Bingo promised 30 gems if I reach island 3 on bubble mania. No gems even though on island 10 now!
I contacted support 3/4 days ago no reply.

Hi Angel,

These cross-promotional challenges occur on a rotation. Every couple of game launches, the challenge rotates to the next one. Let's use this hypothetical rotation as an example:

1. Bubble Mania
2. Candy Blast Mania
3. Home Design Makeover

Our actual rotations are a bit longer, but we'll use this just to illustrate how it works. If you see the "Reach island 3 on Bubble Mania" challenge the first time, you can complete that challenge then relaunch MONOPOLY Bingo and still be able to claim the reward for that challenge because it wouldn't have rotated out yet (remember the rotation occurs every 2 launches). If you saw the challenge, ignored it, then relaunched the game and saw it again, and THEN decided to complete the challenge, then by the time you returned to MONOPOLY Bingo, the featured challenge would have rotated to Candy Blast Mania. The Candy Blast Mania challenge would remain for 2 launches, then it would rotate to Home Design Makeover which would last for 2 launches, then it would rotate back to Bubble Mania, at which point your reward could be claimed. You would just need to work through the remainder of the rotation until it cycles back to Bubble Mania.