PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gift Disappeared

sunnygirl634
03-27-19, 07:07 PM
I appreciate the gift from S8 and accepted the gift. When I tried to place the leprachaun on my board--I hit the check mark--and poof--it's now gone. It's not on my board and it's not in my inventory. Yes, I forced closed many times. It has just disappeared. Did this happend to anyone else? How can I get my gift back?

KadeeDid
03-27-19, 07:42 PM
I appreciate the gift from S8 and accepted the gift. When I tried to place the leprachaun on my board--I hit the check mark--and poof--it's now gone. It's not on my board and it's not in my inventory. Yes, I forced closed many times. It has just disappeared. Did this happend to anyone else? How can I get my gift back?

I was able to find mine in my inventory and place it.

Pamdebear
03-27-19, 07:43 PM
Yep, same thing happened here. Also something about picking a white or black horse popped up during my unlimited time. It is so annoying to get pop ups when you are trying to complete the Weekend Warrior with the unlimited time. This also happened a few days ago when making a pot of gold leprechaun. When I checked the green check to place it, it disappeared. I thought maybe there was a limit of how many you can have. If so, they could have given me back my crafted materials.

Pamdebear
03-27-19, 07:50 PM
Just found mine just now when I returned to the site. Storm 8 must of fixed it as I was posting. Still don’t know what that pop up about the horse was. Thank you Sorm 8, very nice gift!

sunnygirl634
03-27-19, 08:03 PM
Just found mine just now when I returned to the site. Storm 8 must of fixed it as I was posting. Still don’t know what that pop up about the horse was. Thank you Sorm 8, very nice gift!

Mine is still missing.

CleoHotel
03-28-19, 07:36 AM
I have lost my person that was a gift - I’ve tried all the things above but I still haven’t got it ��

PikaSquirrel
03-28-19, 10:52 AM
Please try force closing the game and check your storage for Cameron one more time. If you still don't see him, please submit a request to support through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), thanks!

sunnygirl634
03-28-19, 12:36 PM
Please try force closing the game and check your storage for Cameron one more time. If you still don't see him, please submit a request to support through the Request Form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), thanks!

Yep, forced closed for like the 10th time and Cameron and the 50 energy crate are not there. I've submitted a request.

CleoHotel
03-29-19, 12:45 AM
Finally got him thanks

sunnygirl634
03-29-19, 02:20 PM
Finally got him thanks

Did you submit a ticket? I still don't have him.

Edit: I received Cameron. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
03-29-19, 04:26 PM
For those still waiting, you need to allow up to 5 days for Support to get to your ticket.