PDA

View Full Version : Island parts limits

cosmolife
03-26-19, 02:19 PM
I just got to level 80 and access to the other side of the mine. I went to look at the mining guide again and OMG it?s like 100 pages long! I?m so frightened. Can anyone please quickly tell me, are there limits on how many things I can hold in storage?

I?m guessing the dynamites have a limit of 25, like the bombs?

What about the marble keys and raw marble? Do those max out and I lose whatever over that number to thin air?

Thank you so much to whomever answers :love_heart:

mymonta
03-26-19, 03:09 PM
I just got to level 80 and access to the other side of the mine. I went to look at the mining guide again and OMG it?s like 100 pages long! I?m so frightened. Can anyone please quickly tell me, are there limits on how many things I can hold in storage?

I?m guessing the dynamites have a limit of 25, like the bombs?

What about the marble keys and raw marble? Do those max out and I lose whatever over that number to thin air?

Thank you so much to whomever answers :love_heart:

Yes, the dynamite have a limit of 25, which you can occasionally go over, like if you already have 25 and you wind some from watching a video or something. But for the most part you are going to want to make sure you mine before you go over 25. I've never encountered a limit on raw marble and marble keys, so I don't know if there is one.

Ellerslie6
03-29-19, 10:56 AM
Can anyone tell me how many island habitats can be built before the mine stops working?

Thanks

deadpixel
03-29-19, 11:23 AM
Can anyone tell me how many island habitats can be built before the mine stops working?

Thanks

Fifty-six, so the trick is to stop at fifty-five so that you can continue mining to get food and coins. Of course, any island parts you happen to dig up will just be added to your total; no wastage there, unlike another animal collecting game, which shall remain nameless.

Ellerslie6
03-30-19, 04:46 PM
Fifty-six, so the trick is to stop at fifty-five so that you can continue mining to get food and coins. Of course, any island parts you happen to dig up will just be added to your total; no wastage there, unlike another animal collecting game, which shall remain nameless.
Thanks deadpixel.
I am sitting on over 550 island parts. Food value of the mine is too valuable to risk closing it.

deadpixel
03-30-19, 07:37 PM
Thanks deadpixel.
I am sitting on over 550 island parts. Food value of the mine is too valuable to risk closing it.

Agreed! The food payout from the Island Parts mine is usually ten times more than that of the Dragon Parts mine :)

cosmolife
03-31-19, 10:55 AM

Thanks for the great info! Is there an in game indicator of how many I’ve expanded? Or do I have to keep tab of it myself? I mean, how do you tell you’re at #55 and stop?

I’ve only got 3 expansions done so far. And easily seen visually. But won’t be able to tell when I get to the 50s

deadpixel
04-01-19, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the great info! Is there an in game indicator of how many I’ve expanded? Or do I have to keep tab of it myself? I mean, how do you tell you’re at #55 and stop?

I’ve only got 3 expansions done so far. And easily seen visually. But won’t be able to tell when I get to the 50s

Sorry, there isn't any indicator for this. You'll have to keep count. It isn't difficult since every habitat occupies one expansion.

washman1963
04-06-19, 09:27 AM
The limit on island parts is 999.

kooky panda
04-06-19, 03:00 PM
On post 1 of the main thread are some photos of the islands you can follow to see how many more there are.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63066-Dragon-Story-Mining-56-expansions-(IOS-and-ANDROID)&p=809097&viewfull=1#post809097

nicsdragonisle
04-17-19, 04:19 AM
The limit on island parts is 999.
999 for actual mining. Any island parts received as prizes will still be added — I currently have over 1200—even though I get 0 when mining.