PDA

View Full Version : Rock Pet Family Leaderboard - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
03-20-19, 03:38 PM
Moderator's Notes: added by Rynetory2

No leaderboard points from Dried Mangoes in Dehydrator - reported

just a heads up: collecting dried mangoes from the dehydrator isn't giving leaderboard points (45mins x 2 collected should give 1 point, but i didn't get any). so if you're participating in the LB, probably avoid making dried mangoes for the time being. :)

Can't craft feed for Pet Rock - reported

For members who are missing the new feed for Pet Rock, please see/report in the Bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108023-Can-t-craft-feed-for-Pet-Rock

Pet Rocks
Those bring back old memories!
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50684

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

Event Schedule
Event is live from {Mar 20 - 5:30 pm eastern daylight} to {Apr 2 - 9:30 pm eastern daylight}.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Buy the Penguin Rock - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 1 point
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Penguin Rock - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200 points - Mystery Box
600 points - Mystery Box
1,000 points - 10 Rocky Road Paths
1,400 points - Mystery Box
1,800 points - Mystery Box
2,250 points - Blue Rocking Cow
2,700 points - Mystery Box
3,250 points - Mystery Box
3,800 points - Penguin Rock
4,350 points - Mystery Box
4,900 points - Mystery Box
5,450 points - Clover Topiary
6,000 points - Mystery Box
6,500 points - Piper's Rock Pet

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st - Rock Pet Family, Gold Trophy
2nd - Rock Pet Family, Silver Trophy
3rd - Piper's Music Club, Bronze Trophy, 10 Expansion Permits
4th to 6th - Piper's Music Club, Expansion Permits, 10,000 coins
7th to 12th - 7,500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation - Coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50685

judyandthecat
03-20-19, 03:42 PM
Pet Rocks
Final milestone prize and gold and silver prize for a family of pet Rocks.
I am in for the milestone...grand prize who knows.

skkdjdkckdmj
03-20-19, 10:17 PM
What are the Piper's Music Clubs? I have seen them before. But for third prize, it gives 5 music clubs??? :confused: Not overly excited about this leaderboard event but at the same time I am

griffithpack
03-21-19, 03:37 AM
Watching my leaderboard - I have around 400, next 2 - with symbols rather than words for their farm names - have around 350. Sunddenly one of them has over 4000! Guess I’m out of luck if there’s some way to ***** and suddenly get 4000 points!

judyandthecat
03-21-19, 05:17 AM
Watching my leaderboard - I have around 400, next 2 - with symbols rather than words for their farm names - have around 350. Sunddenly one of them has over 4000! Guess I’m out of luck if there’s some way to ***** and suddenly get 4000 points!

My top player has 5,471 points but I don't think they are *****ing.
The player has bought 8 penguin rocks at 125 gems each.
They yellow boost every time they count points.
They really want that pet rock family.
I am going to try and reach the milestone end for Piper's Rock.
But I am saving my iTunes gift card and my gems for another show pony.
Thank you Storm8 for putting a rock pet at the end of the milestones.
Only 2 out of 20 will win the rock family.

draughnc
03-21-19, 05:27 AM
Same here, watching the leaderboard and someone just went to 6,660. I am at 350. How is that possible?

JBdeL17
03-21-19, 09:43 AM
No interest in pet rocks at all. Some of the milestone prizes are good

petfurall
03-22-19, 04:00 PM
Mine doesn?t list the ?complete an order from the Farmers Market-4 points OR complete all orders from the Farmers market?. It normally does.

little_veggie
03-23-19, 02:55 AM
There is an issue with the blue rocking cow prize . It is stuck in the cellar and can’t be removed . Any idea what to do please ?

judyandthecat
03-23-19, 03:08 AM
There is an issue with the blue rocking cow prize . It is stuck in the cellar and can’t be removed . Any idea what to do please ?

It is a skin that goes on your cows.
Hit the edit then the cow pen then paint can and pull it on to the cows.
Just like a bucking bull...cute

little_veggie
03-23-19, 03:11 AM
Thank you Judy , I thought it was an animation . How embarrassing xxxxx
Ps my cows love it

judyandthecat
03-23-19, 03:52 AM
Ps my cows love it

The cows jump up and down so it is animated!

Breejan1987
03-23-19, 05:05 AM
I’ve won xp twice at milestones but they weren’t added. This time I noticed they went to the storage shed. I don’t know how to get them.

skkdjdkckdmj
03-23-19, 02:41 PM
Ps my cows love it

Oh my god haha. I also thought it was a decoration 😂

orca1006
03-23-19, 11:59 PM
just a heads up: collecting dried mangoes from the dehydrator isn't giving leaderboard points (45mins x 2 collected should give 1 point, but i didn't get any). so if you're participating in the LB, probably avoid making dried mangoes for the time being. :)

Rynetory2
03-24-19, 06:45 AM
I’ve won xp twice at milestones but they weren’t added. This time I noticed they went to the storage shed. I don’t know how to get them.

Which prize are you referring to? Not all prizes from mystery box go into cellar, e.g. coins, xps. To retrieve your prizes from cellar, click open your cellar and drag the item out of it.

Rynetory2
03-24-19, 06:46 AM

Thanks for bringing this up. I've reported this over.

Breejan1987
03-24-19, 11:27 AM
Which prize are you referring to? Not all prizes from mystery box go into cellar, e.g. coins, xps. To retrieve your prizes from cellar, click open your cellar and drag the item out of it.

XP is what I’m referring to. It wasn’t added when achieved although milestone said I won 1000 XP.

Breejan1987
03-24-19, 11:31 AM
Thanks for bringing this up. I've reported this over.

Receipt of leaderboard points for making items in the windmill, dehydrator, pasta house and cider mill have been very random. At first I received a point every time but most of the time now I’m not getting any.

gfp60
03-25-19, 12:13 AM
I won Pipers rock pet and it appears you have to feed it. It says you can make the feed in the mill, but it?s not in there. What to do?

Hello? Can anyone help?

ankavale1000
03-25-19, 07:20 AM
XP is what I’m referring to. It wasn’t added when achieved although milestone said I won 1000 XP.

Hi, if u mean XP which is experience points for leveling up, try forceclose and reopen game. Whenever I win XP from milestones, that's the only way the XP shows up on my Level tab.

Hope this helps.

ankavale1000
03-25-19, 07:27 AM
Receipt of leaderboard points for making items in the windmill, dehydrator, pasta house and cider mill have been very random. At first I received a point every time but most of the time now I’m not getting any.

U get one leaderboard point per hour of crafting. If the item took 30min to craft, u need to collect two of those to receive one LB point.
Players have also reported certain items not giving LB points. I think the truffles in windmill do not produce LB points.
So far, the points have been correct on my end and I don't think anyone has reported any discrepancies. Hope this helps.

ankavale1000
03-25-19, 08:33 PM
A Supernatural event just occurred on my Leaderboard ... no joke.
For the past several days, I stopped playing at around 10pm. Today, I decided to play a bit later. This is what happened ...
Second place on my board likes to yellow boost. I watched second place for about ten minutes cuz the point jump is just amazing!
This player has around 4000 at time of boosting, then the points jumped to 5000 in about ten minutes ... then every two minutes, the points jump by 300 or so ... it went something like this ... 4000 (10minutes later) 5000 (2minutes later) 5335 (2minutes later) 5695 (2minutes later) 5997.

So in like less than 25 minutes this player racked up around 2000 points.

I honestly don't know why this person stopped at 5997, might as well just go for it, it's 2 hr booster. Maybe it's a clandestine move, gotta look believable? Anyway, u gotta see it to believe it.

I can't figure out how to rack up points this way. I would like to know cuz I can get to end of milestone within a few hrs ... most efficient!

If anyone figured out the way to beat Leaderboard, plz share the knowledge. Thank u

Swede56
03-25-19, 11:35 PM
I won a milestone “pet rock”, but I’m having a problem feeding it. There is no pink feed sack in the feed mill. I’ve chatted with other players that aren’t having a problem at all. It shows up, for them, in the feed mill.
Is anyone else having this problem?

skkdjdkckdmj
03-25-19, 11:56 PM
I won a milestone “pet rock”, but I’m having a problem feeding it. There is no pink feed sack in the feed mill. I’ve chatted with other players that aren’t having a problem at all. It shows up, for them, in the feed mill.

The pink feed may not be showing in your feed mill depending on whether you have any special pets (for example. Valentine's Flytrap, Venus Fly Trap, Hippo Enclosure or the Squirrel Plane). If you have any of these pets it will already be unlocked but if you don't then it might need to be unlocked. Congrats on your rock!

Rynetory2
03-26-19, 04:22 AM

Please try ankavale1000's suggestion to restart your device to get your xps. Please let me know if it's still missing.

To add on to what ankavale1000 has said, current known items which do not give leaderboard points are dried mango from dehydrator and truffle item in the Windmill. For details on getting leaderboard points, please see Guidelines for Leaderboard Events, link under How to play? in Post 1.

U get one leaderboard point per hour of crafting. If the item took 30min to craft, u need to collect two of those to receive one LB point.
Players have also reported certain items not giving LB points. I think the truffles in windmill do not produce LB points.
So far, the points have been correct on my end and I don't think anyone has reported any discrepancies. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
03-26-19, 04:25 AM
I won Pipers rock pet and it appears you have to feed it. It says you can make the feed in the mill, but it?s not in there. What to do?

Hello? Can anyone help?

Restart your device and check again. Please report in Bugs forum if issue persists.

gfp60
03-26-19, 06:02 AM
Thank you! Now to figure out how to unlock it! ��

Swede56
03-26-19, 03:32 PM
I’ve only been playing this game about three weeks. How do I get one of those items that you mentioned?
The pink bag isn’t locked... it doesn’t even show up.
I am currently in first place, but if I can’t use the pet rock family... what’s the point? Maybe I should slack off and only win third place, etc.

I have tried restarting a couple of times. Still nothing.

Swede56
03-26-19, 04:06 PM
Exactly!!!

gfp60
03-26-19, 04:58 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108023-Feeding-Pet-Rock&p=1570761#post1570761

michstall
03-26-19, 07:35 PM
I?m having the same issue. Restarted my IPad a couple of times but still no pet rock feed sack.

Rynetory2
03-27-19, 03:43 AM
For members who are missing the new feed for Pet Rock, please see/report in the Bug thread.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?108023-Can-t-craft-feed-for-Pet-Rock

NElove6
03-27-19, 05:34 AM
Is the pet rock family just a decoration or does it yield gems and premium parts?

alessia135
03-30-19, 10:09 AM
Could I check where can we place the stone pet? Can?t seem to place it in any den ;)

Update: just realised it doesn?t need a den 😆

inara_24
03-30-19, 08:53 PM
I just received the pet rock and it seems you have to feed it. Is it like the other animals that roam the farm? What does it do?

griffithpack
03-31-19, 03:16 PM
��*♀️22,256 Points exactly on 1st 3 places on my leader board! I don’t get it! The rest of us are 7,000 or less. My mom plays her leader board mostly has less than 6,000. She’s enjoying the competition - I haven’t had fun because those 3 have had over 6000 since the day the event started - so I’ve just played normal - haven’t wasted gems on a futile attempt!

coleoptera42
04-01-19, 07:59 AM
I'm finding this leaderboard very frustrating. I never try to win - I just want the milestone prizes. But this time the wheel is so bad where it comes to dropping points (instead of weird purple fencing), and my crafting buildings have been so stingy, that I have been playing since the beginning but might not even get the punk rock cow. Combine this with the low drops in the arts event, and all the positive feelings I had after the last event are gone. Why make everything so hard? I play these games to escape reality, not to be reminded that life is frustrating and unfair unless you have money. And I've already given you guys a lot of money! I should be able to reach the midpoint of the milestones without spending money.

Kinky_Candy
04-02-19, 07:36 PM
Hello all!:) I finished the event and got the pet family! Just i received it:) Congratulations to all:)

JanR53
04-02-19, 08:30 PM
I am a new player, first event in this game, no idea what Piper Music Club is. Can someone fill me in, what or where is that, and what is it used for? Thank you.

Mitzi111
04-02-19, 09:27 PM
What is the deal with the penquin? There was a timer on him during the game, but not since the game ended. Game ended before I could see what the timer was for. Anyone know?

Rynetory2
04-02-19, 09:36 PM
I am a new player, first event in this game, no idea what Piper Music Club is. Can someone fill me in, what or where is that, and what is it used for? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :) It's a decoration.

Rynetory2
04-02-19, 09:38 PM
What is the deal with the penquin? There was a timer on him during the game, but not since the game ended. Game ended before I could see what the timer was for. Anyone know?

The Penguine Rock is the event boost while the event is active which gives you points but it turned into a decoration since the event has ended. See Post 1.

Mitzi111
04-02-19, 10:07 PM
The Penguine Rock is the event boost while the event is active which gives you points but it turned into a decoration since the event has ended. See Post 1.

Thanks Rynetory2 !

Rynetory2
04-02-19, 10:32 PM
Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

little_veggie
04-02-19, 10:49 PM
I came 17th in my group , but I’m quite happy . I have won a pet rock , a penguin decoration and a new outfit for my cows . I reckon that’s pretty good for coming nearly last . Some people had massive number of points . Well done them . Thanks Storm I liked these prizes xxxx

bakerystoe
04-02-19, 10:50 PM
I got the pet family, but i dont know what it will do. It just sits there, opens their eyes very creepily... But i like it

skkdjdkckdmj
04-02-19, 10:59 PM
What is the Piper's Music Club? A decoration? Like the Soup Kitchen?

Never mind, it is a decoration. Love the animation of it

bubaxx
04-03-19, 02:45 AM
I got the The Rock Pet Family! So adorable!

JanR53
04-03-19, 01:19 PM
Thank you, did finally find it in the cellar.

JustKay
04-03-19, 10:10 PM
Can u store the pet rock family after putting it out on your farm?

Belladonna_T
04-04-19, 06:36 PM
I didn't *****. I just played a lot! Been away from the game for a year. ;)

RoyalBlue305
04-05-19, 08:25 AM
Enjoyed this leaderboard. I find that if you get a jump start and get in a top spot at the beginning and never drop below position 6, you can get into at least second place and get the main prize. If you wait to play you usually don’t get a chance at it. Love the rock pets. Cute!

Rynetory2
04-10-19, 04:21 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.