PDA

View Full Version : It's Arts and Crafts Time - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

judyandthecat
03-20-19, 03:36 PM
Moderator's Note: added by Rynetory2

1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete this event?

3. Which incompleted goal were you at when the event ended?
(Members who completed their goals can ignore this question)

4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50686

Win a Dalmatian or a bunny
Collections and Luck Event

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - from planes
Day 2 - from pigs
Day 3 - from windmills
Day 4 - from sheep
Day 5 - from fishing
Day 6 - from Cider house
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from mining
Day 9 - from Almond trees
Day 10 - from Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Spotted Bunny
Paintcan Fountain
Chic Painter
Duckling Paint Puddle
Painted Tractor
Art Supplies
Craft Table
Paint Puddle Path
Abstract Painting
Farm Painting
REWARDS: 200 coins, Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Painting GNOME - 20 gems (1 Time Use)
Art Museum - 175 gems

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Spot the Dalmatian
Morgan: If you submit enough Paint Collections into the Collections Gallery, I've got a pet dog for you!
Turn in 5 Spotted Bunny Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Dalmatian Pet, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 11: Paint by Numbers
How do you feel about a little arts and crafts project? The Farm could use a fresh coat of paint, I think! Grab a brush if you want to help.
Send 5 planes
Collect 3 paint brushes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Paint by Numbers
A blank easel is a truly fresh start! What do you want to paint on this one?
Buy 1 Blank Easel
Collect 3 Fancy Painting

Goal 3 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Did someone say ice cream? No! It's cream paint? Nevermind then...
Collect 3 cans of cream paint from pigs

Goal 4 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Piper's not interested in painting? She doesn't know what she's missing out on! I'd love to see if we can try to make Painting fun for her.
Collect 3 white paint cans from windmills

Goal 5 of 11: Paint by Numbers
I love a good purple... Would you help me find the perfect shade?
Collect 3 purple paint cans from the sheep

Goal 6 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Collect 3 ? From fishing

Goal 7 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Cotton Candy pink is a vibrant colour...be careful which colours you put next to it. It might clash!
Collect 3 cans pink paint from the Cider House

Goal 8 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Piper: Morgan really, really wants me to do a painting... she keeps asking! I promised her I'd look into it. Where should I start?
Collect 3 palettes from the Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Piper: This roller looks way more fun than any puny little brush! I'll paint the world with this!
Collect 3 paint rollers from the mine

Goal 10 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Morgan: I do hope Piper enjoys painting...I really think she would enjoy the hobby! How about helping me source a Paint of her favourite colour?
Collect 3 cans of green paint from Almond trees

Goal 11 of 11: Paint by Numbers
Piper: I made Morgan a painting! I just thought I'd paint something for her that she really enjoys -- what does she love more than the farm?
Collect 3 Farm Paintings from Studio

Side Goal (optional)
Goal 1 of 2: The Farm's Finest Gallery
I'd love if we had a place where I could place my little art collection... We could also use it to make the items we need for the Spotted Bunny collection! What do you think?
Buy the Art Museum - 175 gems
REWARDS: 10 gems, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 2: The Gnome Artist
Morgan: If you need extra items for the event, I've got a friend you should meet!
Buy Painting GNOME - 20 gems - 1 time use
Send 1 plane
Get 5 Paint Brushes

judyandthecat
03-20-19, 03:39 PM
This goal is not required for Paint by Numbers. COMPLETING this set of goals will reward you with a artistic decoration!

Stone Cold
Goal 1 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 shampoo and conditioner in the soap maker
Give 15 shampoo and conditioner
REWARDS: 200 coins 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 Maple Bacon and Eggs in the Bed and Breakfast
Give 7 Maple Bacon and eggs

Goal 3 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 Dried Flower Potpourri in the Dehydrator
Give 15 Dried Flower Potpourri

Goal 4 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 Granola Bar in the kitchen
Give 5 Granola Bars

Goal 5 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 Almond Face Mask in Specialty Goods
Give 11 Almond Face Masks

Goal 6 of 6: Stone Cold
Make 1 Gnocchi in the Noodle House
Give 4 Gnocchi
REWARDS: 200 coins, Stone Statue, 3 experience points

Paul__
03-20-19, 04:37 PM
Where is the goal with the list of prizes?

BakeryAvenue22nd
03-20-19, 07:15 PM
Not getting any paint brushes from the warehouse. Does anyone know how many deliveries we have to send to get 1 paint brush?

judyandthecat
03-20-19, 07:35 PM
Not getting any paint brushes from the warehouse. Does anyone know how many deliveries we have to send to get 1 paint brush?

Unfortunately it is a random drop.
Sending paint brushes at you...catch!

ridgeter
03-20-19, 10:08 PM
What are the paint brushes for? Other than collecting a few paintings?

skkdjdkckdmj
03-20-19, 10:15 PM
Where is the goal with the collection prizes? Hope I get the dog and bunny though. Good luck everyone!

tsumtsum27
03-21-19, 12:46 AM
I want the bunny

judyandthecat
03-21-19, 02:32 PM
Not sure of release time beings the usual time of 5:30 has come without today's item.
Event started late yesterday so will keep checking

judyandthecat
03-21-19, 03:33 PM
Goal 3
Collect 3 cans of paint from the pigs

tya_bakery
03-21-19, 07:22 PM
What is habitat for Dalmatian?
Because my dog house is full and can not store the pets

coleoptera42
03-22-19, 12:15 AM
I will not spend gems on the building or the gnome until I know what the prizes are. Heck, I might not buy the gnome this time. Why are all the gnomes men? Seriously, you couldn't make the painter female? Weird little gnome monastery I've got on my farm...or are they married to the penguins? ��

Breejan1987
03-22-19, 04:22 AM
I have over 300 points but haven?t seen a spotted bunny yet.
Also, no drops from pigs but lots of paint brushes.
Should you get points for every thing you make in windmills, pasta house and dehydrator? My points have BP been random.

judyandthecat
03-22-19, 04:31 AM
I will not spend gems on the building or the gnome until I know what the prizes are. Heck, I might not buy the gnome this time. Why are all the gnomes men? Seriously, you couldn't make the painter female? Weird little gnome monastery I've got on my farm...or are they married to the penguins? ��

The main two prizes are two pets!
A bunny and a Dalmatian! I have seen the Dalmatian he is very very cute and by turning in five collections he is yours!
The leader on my leaderboard has the museum so has been making the missing days event items.
So far on their farm I have seen a cute painted tractor. Painted Paths, and the above Dalmatian.
Years ago we didn't know what the prizes were except we guessed by looking at the picture of the event.
Update: they have the three little peep chicks hopping on a white square animated and adorable. No idea if paintings are from this event or a previous one.

skkdjdkckdmj
03-22-19, 01:16 PM
Thank you so much for the collection list! These decorations are so beautiful!

judyandthecat
03-22-19, 03:38 PM
Goal 4
Collect 3 white paint cans from the windmill

Lilliepaddd
03-23-19, 03:23 PM
Not sure of release time beings the usual time of 5:30 has come without today's item.
Event started late yesterday so will keep checking

Are they going to keep this time from now on? Again it's later than usual...Thx.

judyandthecat
03-23-19, 03:54 PM
Goal 5
Find 3 purple paint cans from the sheep

Furytale
03-24-19, 12:42 AM
No drops from the windmill

judyandthecat
03-24-19, 06:02 PM
Goal 6
From fishing

judyandthecat
03-24-19, 06:14 PM
This goal is not required for Paint by Numbers. COMPLETING this set of goals will reward you with a artistic decoration!

Give 5 Granola Bars

Give 4 Gnocchi

Paul__
03-24-19, 07:18 PM

Give 5 Granola Bars

Give 4 Gnocchi

thank you so much :)

skkdjdkckdmj
03-24-19, 11:13 PM

Give 5 Granola Bars

Give 4 Gnocchi

Thank you so much for this information!

WindermereBakery
03-25-19, 06:50 AM
Where do you get the new paintbrush bait for fishing? It says to craft in the bait shop but I don't have that available to craft.

swansoda
03-25-19, 11:49 AM
This thread says collect ? from fishing. Currently in game it says collect canvas from bakery. I started early yesterday and have yet to receive any canvases. I just did three fishing and nothing dropped there. (These events and their drop rates are so frustrating, I?ve been plugging along well, getting each day done within the same day, and now like any other event, due to drop rate, I?m going to fall behind and not finish and fail to win end goal prize)

judyandthecat
03-25-19, 02:01 PM
This thread says collect ? from fishing. Currently in game it says collect canvas from bakery. I started early yesterday and have yet to receive any canvases. I just did three fishing and nothing dropped there. (These events and their drop rates are so frustrating, I?ve been plugging along well, getting each day done within the same day, and now like any other event, due to drop rate, I?m going to fall behind and not finish and fail to win end goal prize)

Fishing is higher level farms.
Bakery is LOWER level to check go to your collections gallery and touch the day in question and it will say where the canvas is found. It is random. Craft the lowest time item for more chances.

judyandthecat
03-25-19, 02:03 PM
Where do you get the new paintbrush bait for fishing? It says to craft in the bait shop but I don't have that available to craft.

You cannot craft it.
You can purchase it for 19 gems.
You can purchase the paint bait to increase your chances or use any bait.

skkdjdkckdmj
03-25-19, 02:39 PM
I am so happy that the baits are purchasable for 19 gems than we get 19 gems back! Thank you Storm 8!

vxn555
03-25-19, 02:54 PM
Did anyone else get a chameleon statue from stone cold? Mine changes depending on where I move it and takes on the colours of the background? ��

judyandthecat
03-25-19, 03:37 PM
Today's Goal is from the Cider House
Collect 3 pink cans of paint

swansoda
03-25-19, 05:01 PM
Fishing is higher level farms.
Bakery is LOWER level to check go to your collections gallery and touch the day in question and it will say where the canvas is found. It is random. Craft the lowest time item for more chances.

My in game is telling me the canvas is from the bakery and I have been crafting the two breads since yesterday and not one canvas yet. Every day before the canvas day, I got the drops quickly. The drop rate seems to be lower on the canvas.

Mammakikifarm
03-25-19, 08:44 PM
I was just getting ready to post the same concern. Been baking non-stop since yesterday and not a single drop yet. All the other goals were within hours.

swansoda
03-26-19, 05:08 AM
I was just getting ready to post the same concern. Been baking non-stop since yesterday and not a single drop yet. All the other goals were within hours.

Yes! I?m glad I?m not the only one, so hopefully this concern can get better addressed.

Rynetory2
03-26-19, 05:24 AM

Yes! I?m glad I?m not the only one, so hopefully this concern can get better addressed.

I think it's most likely low drop rates. Keep trying. All the best! :)

Aside to All: Did anyone get drops from the Bakery?

swansoda
03-26-19, 09:56 AM
I think it's most likely low drop rates. Keep trying. All the best! :)

Aside to All: Did anyone get drops from the Bakery?

Yes it is low drop rates. It?s so low that none are dropping at all and now it?s a new day with a new item to collect and now I?m going to fail this event and not have a chance at winning any prize. I?m baking and collecting breads, as the two are 10 or 15 mins, as much as I can.

Mammakikifarm
03-26-19, 11:56 AM
I finally got one drop from the bakery. Not sure when this morning as I never saw the easel, just showing one of 3 met in my goals. I hope the other goal drops are a little easier!

judyandthecat
03-26-19, 04:55 PM
Today's Goal
Collect 3 palettes from the Farmer's Outpost

swansoda
03-27-19, 05:31 AM
Well I got two canvas yesterday, still trying for the third one 😤 I already got two pink paint cans from the cider house, if it counts before I finish the canvas, I sure hope so!

swansoda
03-27-19, 06:05 AM
Finally got third canvas, and nope the two pink paint cans did not count, I guess since I wasn?t on that goal yet, but this one should hopefully go faster.

Mitzi111
03-27-19, 03:01 PM
I found the shampoo challenge in my 'To Do' list and started making shampoo. But for some reason I didn't know that there was the Stone Cold goal. duh I suppose it is too late to start on that, so I will sell the shampool. : ( ALSO, how do I get the special bait for the pond? Does it come from fishing? LOL so do I fish for bait?

Mammakikifarm
03-27-19, 03:10 PM
Day 3 baking my buns off and still no 3rd easel! Really beginning to wonder why Storm8 had made this one step so frustrating. I'm about ready to quit since I'm not having fun any more!

Paul__
03-27-19, 03:32 PM
The Art Museum is on sale! For 88 gems!

Paul__
03-27-19, 03:32 PM
And today’s goal is from the mine

skkdjdkckdmj
03-27-19, 03:39 PM
New Goal!!!!!!

Paint by Numbers (9/11)
Get 3 Paint Rollers
Drops after mining (for higher levels)
Rewards: 200 coins, 3XP

skkdjdkckdmj
03-27-19, 03:42 PM
I found the shampoo challenge in my 'To Do' list and started making shampoo. But for some reason I didn't know that there was the Stone Cold goal. duh I suppose it is too late to start on that, so I will sell the shampool. : ( ALSO, how do I get the special bait for the pond? Does it come from fishing? LOL so do I fish for bait?

It will be more challenging if you were to start now, but if you have the items necessary for each goal and the correct things to craft one of each of the items for each goals then you can probably complete it. Depends on whether you play a fair bit (I guess).

The special bait is purchasable for 19 gems and you revieve 19 gems in return as a reward. Or if you are very lucky and find someone selling one of the baits then you will get the 19 gems without having to purchase it. There is no way to craft the special bait

Mitzi111
03-27-19, 04:12 PM
It will be more challenging if you were to start now, but if you have the items necessary for each goal and the correct things to craft one of each of the items for each goals then you can probably complete it. Depends on whether you play a fair bit (I guess).

The special bait is purchasable for 19 gems and you revieve 19 gems in return as a reward. Or if you are very lucky and find someone selling one of the baits then you will get the 19 gems without having to purchase it. There is no way to craft the special bait

Thanks skkdjdkckdmj... That helped me decide. I work and don't have time during the day, so I won't be able to get those items together. I can't get on here as often as necessary to finish these tasks. I need someone to start a 'Farm Story for very Slow Farmers'. LOL
Regarding special bait .... it is odd that when I click on the 'Go' button in my Paint Bait 'To Do' list, it sends me to the pond... and then when I click on the bait pic it tells me to 'buy with gems OR craft in the bait shop'. So shouldn't I be able to 'craft one'? ? ?

WindermereBakery
03-27-19, 05:06 PM
Mitzi, I thought that was worded in a really confusing way too. It literally says to craft in the bait shop.

Judy was kind enough to let us know you can use just regular bait

Mitzi111
03-27-19, 05:34 PM
Mitzi, I thought that was worded in a really confusing way too. It literally says to craft in the bait shop.

Judy was kind enough to let us know you can use just regular bait

so the special bait doesn't really do anything more than regular bait?

WindermereBakery
03-27-19, 06:36 PM
I can not answer that question as I have only used regular bait. I don't want to spend 19 gems for one bait.

I made a bunch of regular bait though and ended up with 12 easels

Lapetshop7
03-27-19, 09:44 PM
On 2/2 goal from the event building, if you craft one of each of the items, you get 15 gems back plus a golden lure! Nice!! Thanks Storm8!

Lapetshop7
03-27-19, 09:45 PM
If you buy one of the event baits, you get the 19 gems back.

I can not answer that question as I have only used regular bait. I don't want to spend 19 gems for one bait.

I made a bunch of regular bait though and ended up with 12 easels

skkdjdkckdmj
03-27-19, 11:45 PM
so the special bait doesn't really do anything more than regular bait?

The special bait sometimes give easels but sometimes will just give a fish. You can use other baits. Anchovy, Fancy, Dough and Spicy baits and they sometimes drop easels. Golden lures sometimes give 14 easels in one bait instead of fish. Completely depends on luck.

logansmil
03-28-19, 01:07 AM
Did anyone else get a chameleon statue from stone cold? Mine changes depending on where I move it and takes on the colours of the background? ��

No. My status doesn't change colour.

vxn555
03-28-19, 03:05 AM
50809 This is my 'stone' statue in various places on my farm.

Rynetory2
03-28-19, 05:03 AM
This is my 'stone' statue in various places on my farm.

Can you try clearing device cache and reinstalling your game?

judyandthecat
03-28-19, 05:00 PM
Today's Goal
Collect 3 cans of green paint from the Almond trees

judyandthecat
03-29-19, 03:35 PM
Final Goal
Collect 3 farm paintings from the studio

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Turn in 5 collections for a Dalmatian
Turn in 1 to who knows how many for a bunny
Lots of really nice prizes!

Thank You Storm 8

eucom
03-29-19, 04:25 PM
Just collected 14 items from the studio — not one farm painting.

Just collected 6 more for a total of 20 — 1 farm painting

Lapetshop7
03-29-19, 05:58 PM
The dog goes in the rescue pen and bunny goes in the bunny burrow... Mine is locked by goal though

skkdjdkckdmj
03-29-19, 07:11 PM
The dog goes in the rescue pen and bunny goes in the bunny burrow... Mine is locked by goal though

Congrats on your dog and bunny

skkdjdkckdmj
03-29-19, 07:13 PM
The drop rate for the studio is more differing for people than usual. In a few hours I have submitted 3 times and got paths and two duckling paint decorations. Some other neighbours have really good rates and some are still yet to receive and item. Hope the drops don't decrease. Really want the bunny!

Lapetshop7
03-29-19, 08:30 PM
I don't have the bunny yet. Another neighbor does and told me. I only have the dog right now. If I do get the bunny, won't be able to put it out yet due to the bunny burrow saying locked by goal. idk if I will get it lol.. Keep getting tractors... Good luck to you though!

Congrats on your dog and bunny

bubaxx
03-30-19, 01:40 AM
The Spotted Bunny i soooo cute!!! 🐰🎨 I submitted 6 times and got my bunny on the last turn in. I'm so happy! Good luck everyone!

bubaxx
03-30-19, 01:52 AM
I don't have the bunny yet. Another neighbor does and told me. I only have the dog right now. If I do get the bunny, won't be able to put it out yet due to the bunny burrow saying locked by goal. idk if I will get it lol.. Keep getting tractors... Good luck to you though!

Mine is locked too. But you can put it in the Rabbit burrow.

skkdjdkckdmj
03-30-19, 02:44 AM

Oh nice. I also have a neighbour who got the bunny around 10 minutes ago , I just got the dog. Hope we and everyone gets the dog and bunny! Or at least one

coleoptera42
03-30-19, 08:09 AM
Lol. The Bob Ross chicken is HUGE. I hope they fix it.50896

eucom
03-30-19, 09:53 AM
Just collected 14 items from the studio ? not one farm painting.

Just collected 6 more for a total of 20 ? 1 farm painting

Just collected 10 more for a total of 30 ? total of 2 farm painting.

Just collected 22 more for a total of 55 items with only 4 farm painting!

inara_24
03-30-19, 10:45 AM
The drop rate for the studio is more differing for people than usual. In a few hours I have submitted 3 times and got paths and two duckling paint decorations. Some other neighbours have really good rates and some are still yet to receive and item. Hope the drops don't decrease. Really want the bunny!

I’ve done about 10 or so and got nothing so far.

lushspaces
03-30-19, 12:47 PM
Me too. Only two paintings have dropped after crafting like fifteen items in my studios.

little_veggie
03-30-19, 01:18 PM
Studio is not being helpful . Made loads .....no paintings xxx

WindermereBakery
03-30-19, 03:51 PM
I am not getting paintings from the studio either.

I had been thinking what a fun event this was turning out to be too...

lushspaces
03-30-19, 03:57 PM
I emailed support []

That was a few hours ago and at least three Studio crafts later... nothing. So frustrating when this happens.

barneyandbeau
03-30-19, 05:09 PM
Have spent lots on boosts to try to get the prizes-was happy to turn in 5 collections but super sad to see the spotted dog goes into the special rescue habitat which is locked for me! (I must of not made it thru that a particular goal) hope storm 8 unlocks this special habitat. No bunny yet but I think I have room in a burrow on my farm if I get it.

spring_peeper
03-30-19, 05:27 PM
Not one drop from the Studio after several items crafted. I’ve been crafting since yesterday.

eucom
03-30-19, 05:41 PM
Just collected 10 more for a total of 30 ? total of 2 farm painting.

Just collected 22 more for a total of 55 items with only 4 farm painting!

Just collected 10 more for a total of 62 items and still only the 4 farm paintings.

judyandthecat
03-30-19, 06:39 PM
Have spent lots on boosts to try to get the prizes-was happy to turn in 5 collections but super sad to see the spotted dog goes into the special rescue habitat which is locked for me! (I must of not made it thru that a particular goal) hope storm 8 unlocks this special habitat. No bunny yet but I think I have room in a burrow on my farm if I get it.

I placed my Dalmatian in the dog house...did you try that?

barneyandbeau
03-30-19, 07:49 PM
Yes it worked! (The confusion occurs because the game tells you to place new spotted dog in the rescue habitat;when you try to do that it’s locked. Although I’m maxed on dog habitats I am now rotating full pets) I really liked this art theme because I myself am a artist!��

Lapetshop7
03-30-19, 08:18 PM
The studio drops are usually really low for me. Only one I always ever have trouble getting any from.

I am not getting paintings from the studio either.

I had been thinking what a fun event this was turning out to be too...

Lapetshop7
03-30-19, 08:20 PM
Thanks for letting me know! Glad to hear that! I'm still trying for it though. Hoping I do get it!

Mine is locked too. But you can put it in the Rabbit burrow.

Lapetshop7
03-30-19, 08:23 PM
Congratulations on the dog! Good luck to you on the bunny as well! I still haven't received one. I have the bunny and 2 more decorations to go. Keep debating on quitting. My studio drops are horrible and even with the event building, doesn't make it any easier. I really want the bunny though so Idk lol... Also good luck to everyone else with the rest of the event!

Oh nice. I also have a neighbour who got the bunny around 10 minutes ago , I just got the dog. Hope we and everyone gets the dog and bunny! Or at least one

Rynetory2
03-30-19, 08:58 PM
Posts on Leaderboard and Pet Rock have been moved to its dedicated thread. Please continue the discussion there. Thanks.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107988-Rock-Pet-Family-Leaderboard-2019-Mar-20

Mitzi111
03-31-19, 06:42 AM

I don't see the rescue habitat in the market. When you say it's 'locked', where are you seeing it? I only found a dog house in the market.

linborg
03-31-19, 07:51 AM
I agree two days trying and no paintings!!

itsamess
03-31-19, 09:46 AM
Stone Cold. On goal 4. Now stone cold has disappeared from goal list.

gramarye24
03-31-19, 09:56 AM
Have crafted over 70 studio items and had 2 paintings which I got on the first time I collected! Nothing since over the last 2 days ! Surely there must be a glitch - I can't even collect enough crafting items fast enough to make enough to fill the slots now either.?

Mermaidenatheart
03-31-19, 10:08 AM
Is the art museum worth the gems? Do you have to wait for it to build or is it ready to go right after purchase? How does it work? Do you make items for the spotted bunny collection using ones you have or do you have to spend further gems to do that? Pictures would be nice if anyone has them. Thanks!

ankavale1000
03-31-19, 01:32 PM
Hi could u all lmk when u got the Paint Puddle Path from turn-in, did it come as 1 path or 3?
I have neighbors that got 3 paths from one turn-in. I got just 1.

ankavale1000
03-31-19, 01:46 PM
Is the art museum worth the gems? Do you have to wait for it to build or is it ready to go right after purchase? How does it work? Do you make items for the spotted bunny collection using ones you have or do you have to spend further gems to do that? Pictures would be nice if anyone has them. Thanks!

Hi, the Art Museum takes time to built. The time for converter buildings range from 15 minutes to 1hr -- from past experience. I didn't buy the Art Museum this time, but I've purchased plenty of converter buildings in the past to share the following.

It's only worth it if u have lots of items to convert, by this I mean, if u r short of day 10, u need to have lots of day 9. It takes 2 of day 9 to convert to 1 of day 10. In the past, to convert 2 of day 9 to 1 of day 10 takes 3hrs. So time is an issue as well. If u r converting day 8 to day 9, it takes 1.5 hrs. To convert takes time, especially if u r converting items from 2days or more ahead. Players usually buy converter buildings around the release of day 7 item or whenever the building goes on sale. I don't know what ur collection looks like, but given the time constraint, I think it's a bit late for u to buy the Art Museum for maximum output.

Though, u could buy it and play around with it. I did that to get acquainted with converter buildings for future collection events. Hope this helps.

caizycrazy
03-31-19, 01:50 PM
I am dissapointed that this event was going very well until I got to the last collection item. I havent got 1 item and I have been constantly making scarves and cow wash. it's just ridiculous that I haven't been able to get anything yet and my thought of the event actually being a good one has now changed. if anyone else is having that problem I wish you luck getting it

lushspaces
03-31-19, 01:52 PM
Hi. After three days and around thirty Studio Crafts, my two Studios have only produced three paintings. Everything is updated, did a hard reboot, cleared history... Any suggestions?

IOS 12.2
Farm Story 2: 22.7.1

Thanks.

Furytale
03-31-19, 09:38 PM
Hi. After three days and around thirty Studio Crafts, my two Studios have only produced three paintings. Everything is updated, did a hard reboot, cleared history... Any suggestions?

IOS 12.2
Farm Story 2: 22.7.1

Thanks.

I am with you. 2 Studios and endless crafting I got only 1 painting !!
It is always the same. Very disappointing. S8 end this please !

gramarye24
04-01-19, 10:30 AM
Another full day of studio crafting / collecting and not one drop - guess as I have only turned in 2 collections I aint getting the prizes - cheers storm8 another epic fail !!!!

swansoda
04-01-19, 03:39 PM
Well I?m up to 28 French fries and only 1 painting! 😡😤 Which means I?ve only gotten 1 collections prize out of this event and I got a lame decoration.

skkdjdkckdmj
04-01-19, 03:44 PM
When the studio item was first released, the drops were AMAZING. Now I get them every 20 items! I really want to quit but I really want to try get the bunny. It is so cute! I am SUPER annoyed at the drops. Usually I have good drops but this event is just horrible😡
On the same day it was released I was able to get the dog but now it is horrible

inara_24
04-01-19, 04:01 PM
On day 4 of studio. I have been continually making something and still not 1 drop. Not happy.

Wheat4
04-01-19, 11:59 PM
Hi,

I?m on Step 11/11 on Paint by numbers. I?ve crafted loads of items in Studio and although I know it?s a random drop, I?ve had nothing drop from Studio. It crafts items but no farm paintings.

Final Goal
Collect 3 farm paintings from the studio

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

Turn in 5 collections for a Dalmatian
Turn in 1 to who knows how many for a bunny
Lots of really nice prizes!

Thank You Storm 8

judyandthecat
04-02-19, 03:38 AM
Hi,

I?m on Step 11/11 on Paint by numbers. I?ve crafted loads of items in Studio and although I know it?s a random drop, I?ve had nothing drop from Studio. It crafts items but no farm paintings.

I am not sure of your level.
High levels is studio
LOWER LEVELS is the deep fryer.
You can check this ...by going to the collections gallery and touching the last day ..the painting and it will tell you where to find the painting.
And the other way is the goal you were given in your to do list for the last day tells where it is found.

Unfortunately it is a random drop.
Always make the quickest item too because that gives more chances.
I often buy the item convertor that is offered for sale in each event because then I can make the hard to get item.
This time it was the museum.

gramarye24
04-02-19, 05:14 AM
I am sorry but it isn't a random drop - it happens in all events at the last craft!!! I only popped in to see if anything had been done and to turn in last nights crafts - nothing again as it has been for four days now. And I am crafting the fastest item with slower ones if I have gaps - in four days I have 2 paintings still !

Whilst I fully realise that storm8 are doing this to ultimately sell gems, the drop rates are unfair. If thw drop rates were fairer I would actually buy gems to finish - I did this a few months back and still didn't benefit!!

I have now given up and feel all the better for it, may bob on now and again to 'upkeep' the farm but that will be it.

inara_24
04-02-19, 06:51 AM
I am sorry but it isn't a random drop - it happens in all events at the last craft!!! I only popped in to see if anything had been done and to turn in last nights crafts - nothing again as it has been for four days now. And I am crafting the fastest item with slower ones if I have gaps - in four days I have 2 paintings still !

Whilst I fully realise that storm8 are doing this to ultimately sell gems, the drop rates are unfair. If thw drop rates were fairer I would actually buy gems to finish - I did this a few months back and still didn't benefit!!

I have now given up and feel all the better for it, may bob on now and again to 'upkeep' the farm but that will be it.

At least you have something. I’ve been crafting non stop for 4 days and got nothing. The goal tells me to craft in the studio so I don’t know what else to do. I’ve force closed my game, I’ve restarted my iPad and nothing.

ankavale1000
04-02-19, 07:20 AM
Collection Gallery event is very frustrating because we players must deal with random drops on two fronts - craft building and gallery turn in. Even if the drop rate from craft building is excellent, there is no guarantee for the ultimate pet prize at the gallery (for the carnival pony event, I turned in over 100 times and still no pony lol). Conversely, there are players that got the ultimate pet prize with first turn in.

To help increase item drops from craft buildings I prolong my collecting time. Collect two items, drop or no drop, I stop. Come back two minutes later and collect two more. I do this because it usually takes me liken ten seconds to collect everything, to actually catch a drop or two within ten seconds work only on buildings with good drop rates. If a building has poor drop rates, meaning say the building only drops 1 every 3 minutes, to collect all items crafted speedily will not help. Lastly, some buildings have flag boosts available, use flag boost to reduce crafting time.

Buying converter building is an option. Day 10 of Collection Gallery event is known for its stinginess. But in order to craft Day 10, lots of Day 9 is required. I usually buy a converter building to combat Day 10, am glad I didn’t this time, because my almond trees were poor too.

I think the set up of this event is good. Compared to previous ones where to pass each goal we need to give a certain number of drops of that day, here we get to keep the drops. The 5 turn ins for a dog is fair since we keep all drops, as stated before. The dog is a super plus imo, older version of collection gallery event only offered one pet. I wouldn’t mind better drop rates on Day 9 and Day 10 though, just to make the playing experience less frustrating, since the turn in is another round of random.

Thank You Stormie for this cute event. I absolutely luv the Chic Painter!

caizycrazy
04-02-19, 02:26 PM
2 items from the studio since the last collection item was released. very disappointed. with only 5 hours left I know that I will be unable to hand in 5 times to get the dog and have been unable to get the rabbit. this is ridiculous and if the next collection event is anything like this I will not be playing 🙁

lushspaces
04-02-19, 06:53 PM
Maybe they wanted us to buy gems? Or, the game is no longer compatible with IOS... Either way, my two studios only produced four paintings. Total bust. It looks like they fixed the pigs though, this time they produced every time.

Still no explanation from anyone at Storm 8...

lushspaces
04-02-19, 07:01 PM
Same. What a waste of time. It’s infuriating.

Rynetory2
04-02-19, 10:22 PM
Collection Gallery event is very frustrating because we players must deal with random drops on two fronts - craft building and gallery turn in. Even if the drop rate from craft building is excellent, there is no guarantee for the ultimate pet prize at the gallery (for the carnival pony event, I turned in over 100 times and still no pony lol). Conversely, there are players that got the ultimate pet prize with first turn in.

To help increase item drops from craft buildings I prolong my collecting time. Collect two items, drop or no drop, I stop. Come back two minutes later and collect two more. I do this because it usually takes me liken ten seconds to collect everything, to actually catch a drop or two within ten seconds work only on buildings with good drop rates. If a building has poor drop rates, meaning say the building only drops 1 every 3 minutes, to collect all items crafted speedily will not help. Lastly, some buildings have flag boosts available, use flag boost to reduce crafting time.

Buying converter building is an option. Day 10 of Collection Gallery event is known for its stinginess. But in order to craft Day 10, lots of Day 9 is required. I usually buy a converter building to combat Day 10, am glad I didn?t this time, because my almond trees were poor too.

I think the set up of this event is good. Compared to previous ones where to pass each goal we need to give a certain number of drops of that day, here we get to keep the drops. The 5 turn ins for a dog is fair since we keep all drops, as stated before. The dog is a super plus imo, older version of collection gallery event only offered one pet. I wouldn?t mind better drop rates on Day 9 and Day 10 though, just to make the playing experience less frustrating, since the turn in is another round of random.

Thank You Stormie for this cute event. I absolutely luv the Chic Painter!

Awww you took me down memory lane. Very well said!

Luck events can be frustrating because the prizes are random - some win pets at first few turn ins but others don't. I turned in 100++ like you in the carnival event. Nevertheless Luck events have improved heaps since it was first released.

1. Convert building - we didn't have this in the past, now we can craft our missing items.
2. Ability to purchase paint brush - this enables us to keep crafting in our converter building even if Day 1 item is low. Our buildings used to be useless when we lacked Day 1 item needed to craft the rest.
3. Guaranteed pet goal - this is my favourite. Members are given a Dalmatian for 5 turn ins whereas we ended petless in the past.
4. Double pets to win
5. "Collect" instead of "Give" tasks for collection items
6. Craft boosts

I enjoyed Luck Events now better than I did in the past. :)

Rynetory2
04-02-19, 10:25 PM
1. Did you like this event?
2. Did you complete this event?

3. Which incompleted goal were you at when the event ended?
(Members who completed their goals can ignore this question)

4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

skkdjdkckdmj
04-02-19, 10:44 PM
I really liked this event. The decorations are my favourite decorations that I have seen in collection events so far. The dog and bunny were adorable but sadly I could only get the Dalmation. Definitely my favourite pet out of my 37. Wish I could of gotten the bunny though, super sad. I was SO excited for the bunny and the drops were amazing for the first couple of hours of the final item being released then they went unimaginably bad. Amazing event but horrible drop rates. Usually the rates are good but I don't know what happened with this event! Hope future events have much, much, much better drops rates then this one. At one point I was about to give up completely but I tried for the bunny which I still didn't get. I loved the decorations and Dalmation :love-struck: Super cute! I got the tractor, pathways (2), duckling puddle (2), art supplies, Farm Paintings (2) and an Abstract Painting. Hope we get a chance for a bunny soon! And I hope the drop rates are better! Bring on a new event!

little_veggie
04-02-19, 10:45 PM
I enjoyed this event , I just went for turning in 5 collections and got my spotty dog . ( and a pet rock ;)Thank you Storm . Wonder what the Easter event will be ? Xxx

bakerystoe
04-02-19, 10:55 PM
I enjoyed this event, as I git the Dalmatian, but it doesnt look really beautiful though. Overall these luck events are very good in terms of prizes, i lov ethe decorations, especially the Chick painting. Unfortunately i didnt get it

caizycrazy
04-02-19, 11:12 PM
it does that for me as well

PookieBear50
04-03-19, 11:46 AM
As has happened to me in the past few collection events, the final building (in this case, the Studio) drops some items, then stops dropping completely. I received 7 paintings--maybe 8--and then nada. Zilch. Zip. Zero.

Scarves - 1 hour. Wooden Buttons - 1.5 hours. Bath Balls and Linen Flowers - 2 hours. Cargo Nets and Belts - 3 hours. Alpaca Blankets - 4 hours. Yarn - 5 hours. I made some of each--especially the Linen Flowers--and after the initial 7 drops, nothing else was forthcoming. Oh well.

Belladonna_T
04-04-19, 06:49 PM
I got the spotted dog but in order to put him on my farm, I need a rescue den. Where do I get a rescue den? I have looked everywhere....

Rynetory2
04-04-19, 10:06 PM
I got the spotted dog but in order to put him on my farm, I need a rescue den. Where do I get a rescue den? I have looked everywhere....

Congrats on getting your dog. :) Can you check under "Animal/Pets" tab in Market? You can put him in the Dog House alternatively.

RoyalBlue305
04-05-19, 08:37 AM
Enjoyed this event! Got the cute dog but could not get bunny after multiple collections turned in. Studio drops were stingy no matter what I made. Having enough flax is always an issue and the bottom line to succeeding lol. Gotta have flax to make sheep feed. Gotta feed the sheep and wait for wool turn around time. Then make the actual studio goods. Or chop down a bunch of trees and wait to grow more. At least there’s more options with the studio vs the juicer which is always stingy lol!

orca1006
04-07-19, 12:15 AM
no bunny luck this time, a bit sad but can't win every time :p. LOVE all the prizes; they are super cute! :) esp. the chic painter and ducklins. Thanks Team for a wonderful event! :)

Rynetory2
04-10-19, 04:18 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.
Your votes are submitted.