PDA

View Full Version : Expansion sale

Jaccow205
03-17-19, 04:54 PM
Hi guys. During the last expansion sale I went around and used heaps of coins and wisp lanterns since everything was cheaper. I have been cranking out permits too. I only used what I had so I couldn't buy the whole expansion (lacked permits) but put the coins and lanterns on them. Now I went back and checked and it seems I still owe more coins and lanterns on them?! Did we have to get the entire expansion at once to get the discounts? That is annoying as I depleted my coins since everything was cheaper and now it says I owe weird amounts on them like 1.43300 million etc. did anyone else have this happen too?! I now have heaps of expansions with half lanterns and coins which is super annoying as I would have saved everything to use at once on one expansion. I only put everything down because I had enough to cover them on sale.

ratdogs4
03-17-19, 07:07 PM
Yes, this happened during the last sale as well and a number of players (myself included) were disapponted as usually once you have that green check mark that portion of plot requirements have been met. After the sale the coin, lantern and permit requirements revert back to the original amounts. Any coins, lanterns and permits you applied to unopened plots are credited to that original amount. So, in reality, you didn't lose any coins or lanterns but it did "mess up" your game play. Sorry you weren't aware of this during the sale.