PDA

View Full Version : all my food is gone

grr2usr
04-13-11, 08:51 AM
I closed my bakery to redecorate once I was finished and opened the bakery all my food....cooking and on counters was gone......I'm so NOT happy
Level 23
My touch 4G
ID- Grr2usr

justshasha
04-13-11, 09:20 AM
Did you put the food counters that had food on them in storage when you redecorated? If yes, the food disappears and you cannot get it back. I tested it out once with a few quick cheap foods and it just disappears.

grr2usr
04-13-11, 03:21 PM
Thanx for the info......and to whom ever is responsible for the fixing of this game......this is rediculess......FIX IT! And if your not your not going to fix it at least have the decency to make in KNOWN in the FAQ!

superpenguin123
06-28-11, 08:25 PM
Ummmm hey do u guys have any idea on how to get the supplies to build machines

bluebelllady
06-30-11, 07:27 AM
Two mornings when I get up & prepare the expensive food that cooked all night, then I rearrange or add a counter & boom two banana breads lost last night, milkshakes the night before!!!!

talyon
06-30-11, 08:48 AM
1. Do Not put counters with food on them in storage, food well be lost.
2. If you block door in order to stock up on food etc, there's a good chance food well disappear once put on counters on next start up, this is a known bug. But u do get the cash for the gone food.

talyon
06-30-11, 08:50 AM
Ummmm hey do u guys have any idea on how to get the supplies to build machines

Yes u first should buy one of the constructible units, then if u double tap it a pop up well appear u can then choose a part or parts to ask your neighbors for.

artlomin
07-03-11, 07:39 AM
I can't tap on it. The machine doesn't seem to know that the box is there.