PDA

View Full Version : New Oracle Pool habitat alignment

mylord7
03-15-19, 07:02 PM
During the last 2 Quad habitats you had finally fixed the known alignment problem, but unfortunately the good things don't last in our DS life.
The Oracle Pool habitat is absolutely a disaster and it needs re-alignment.
So, please, fix it as soon a possible.
I am uploading 2 screenshots and, as you can see, it is over the Mountain Mythicus habitat:

glenngenius
03-15-19, 07:23 PM
During the last 2 Quad habitats you had finally fixed the known alignment problem, but unfortunately the good things don't last in our DS life.
The Oracle Pool habitat is absolutely a disaster and it needs re-alignment.
So, please, fix it as soon a possible.
I am uploading 2 screenshots and, as you can see, it is over the Mountain Mythicus habitat:

Oh, no... I hope s8 fixes this. I finally gave in and bought the Oracle Pool habitat as I wanted to complete the habitas for this month.

lmmortaI1
03-17-19, 03:06 PM
I'm really surprised they don't take 2 seconds after creating these quads to just place them down on one of their storm 8 test parks to see what they look like before just releasing them to billions of people for 300 gold per habitat.

Seems its only oracle pool habitat that's way off and covers the a big part of the 2nd habitat. Please fix

glenngenius
03-17-19, 10:17 PM
Hearing this issue makes me uncertain if I should still buy the 2nd and 3rd habitat. Grr. Come on, s8, you're losing potential customers with this kind of mistake.

mylord7
03-18-19, 05:50 PM
The 2nd habitat seems to be OK. Only the 1st one has the problem so far, but, without knowing if they will fix it, for sure it is a discouraging factor from bying the rest of them!

kooky panda
03-19-19, 10:17 AM
I will report this over.

(Moved thread to bug forum)

[S8] Vanellope
03-19-19, 02:33 PM
Thanks for flagging this over :)

It looks like all four habitats should fit together nicely when placed together. If you have any questions regarding your account, please submit a Support Ticket through the link below:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

glenngenius
03-19-19, 06:07 PM
Vanellope;1569842']Thanks for flagging this over :)

It looks like all four habitats should fit together nicely when placed together. If you have any questions regarding your account, please submit a Support Ticket through the link below:

Hi Vanellope,

The mythic habitats are not a quad. They're a trio. The issue on this one is that the Oracle Pool (1st of the trio) is overlapping the Mount Mythicus (2nd of the trio) that's why this concern has been raised.

glenngenius
03-19-19, 06:10 PM
The 2nd habitat seems to be OK. Only the 1st one has the problem so far, but, without knowing if they will fix it, for sure it is a discouraging factor from bying the rest of them!

I agree. I bought the first one thinking that the trio would fit, but when I saw Immortal's post, I became uncertain if I should buy the second one, 'cause if it doesn't fit well then there's no point in buying it. One factor for me aside from the number of dragons it can is how the habitats would look like if they're connected together. I hope s8 can fix this without the need on our part to contact support.

mylord7
03-20-19, 06:11 PM
Vanellope;1569842']Thanks for flagging this over :)

Hi Vanellope,

I am trying to figure out your reply, but I am not sure about it.
So, are you suggesting us to buy all 4 habitats of a trio (not a quad this time, as glenngenius stated correctly) and this problem will be fixed by it's own?
And if we don't want to buy all of them, will we remain forever with a habitat that is overlaping the rest ones, because of it's false positioning?
Believe me, only in the promo picture all the habitats fit together and not in reality!
That's why I have attached the screenshots, to show what's the problem with it (there is another one in the "General Bugs" topic, here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91781-Dragon-Story-General-Bug-and-Issues-Thread&p=1569837&viewfull=1#post1569837), by lmmortaI1).
We have seen that happening in the past with some of the previous quads and hopefully some of them fixed after they have been flagged over!
At last, what's the point of contacting the support and submit a ticket for something that is already reported here and affects all the DS players and not some specific accounts?

lmmortaI1
03-22-19, 01:22 PM
The 3rd image is also off and I'm not even sure why but it doesn't even look like these make one bigger habitat. What gives storm? Out of all the habitats in this whole game why are the only ones broken the quads? You guys have company accounts do you not? Why not take 2 seconds to place these and look at them before selling them broken? Non of these dragon story quads even come close to the ones made on fantasy forest story from years ago.

mylord7
03-22-19, 05:02 PM
Thank you lmmortaI1 for the screenshot. So, I won't buy the 3rd one, because the result in total is absolutely awful! :blue:

lmmortaI1
03-24-19, 08:30 AM
I guess it's supposed to look something like this. I think they are all off

mylord7
03-24-19, 09:57 AM
Here is the complete promo picture of the trio, how it's supposed to look and the result, as you mentioned in the #11 post is awful! The "lava" river goes nowhere...

I still think that the 2nd habitat is OK, but the 1st and the 3rd ones are off lines!!!

glenngenius
03-25-19, 05:16 PM
So s8, no feedback on this issue? The essence of having a connected trio habitat is depleted if they're overlapping. (-__-) I didn't buy the second one because honestly, the overlap thing looks really awful.

Come on, you need to fix this bug or whatever the problem is if you want more customers to buy these special habitats.

lmmortaI1
03-25-19, 05:53 PM
I'm sure they will fix these like they did the others. Then some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat. They probably were not working on the weekend. Maybe give them a few

mylord7
03-27-19, 04:40 PM
I'm sure they will fix these like they did the others. Then some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat. They probably were not working on the weekend. Maybe give them a few
What makes you feel so optimistic? Two more days before the expiration of the event and 12 days after we have revealed this bug and we haven't any official reply, that makes sense, yet or a feedback on this issue!
They want to earn money, which is pretty normal for a game company, and at the same time they don't even seem to care for the faulty "products" they introduce, not so rare anymore, in the game's market!
Yes, some may regret not purchasing the 3rd habitat of a faulty trio, that may be fixed in the future, but some other may regret that they keep playing or keep spending real money for a company that doesn't even do the basics well anymore!
There is a famous proverb that says "where there's a will, there's a way", but, unfortunately I think that S8's will is wanted since a long time ago...
I hope that changes soon enough, because we all love this game! :)

glenngenius
03-30-19, 06:48 AM
S8 just ignored the issue about this trio. Sad. :( Now the April quad habitat looks nice. I just hope they don't end up like the overlapping March trio habitat. (-_-)

lmmortaI1
04-07-19, 09:00 AM
Are you guys going to fix this trio?

lmmortaI1
04-09-19, 01:41 PM
Come on guys please fix the 2 off grid habitats from the trio. That 1st habitat is so bad. It's overlapping half way over the 2nd habitat of the trio

mylord7
04-09-19, 09:04 PM
Unfortunately, it seems that we have another one case of "the voice of one crying in the wilderness"...

lmmortaI1
04-18-19, 08:32 PM
What is going on? Are you guys not going to fix the alignment of the messed up trio?

lmmortaI1
04-18-19, 08:36 PM
Again this isn't an individual account issue. It's the habitat trio alignment that needs to be edited on storm 8s end for all accounts. This isn't the 1st time. Maybe place these habitats next time before releasing broken and you wouldn't have to go back and fix them. Players spent real money on these. Please now fix them. It literally took you guys 10 minutes last time to fix a quad

Fyym
04-19-19, 01:03 AM
I like that they report it over and say everything right. Then after a while nobody even responds. You know someone from S8 read this, but can't even say anything.