PDA

View Full Version : SALE: 2019 March 15

AnnirasSweets
03-15-19, 02:58 PM
March Madness Sale
All sale items were originally released in March.

ATTN Android Users: It's been brought to my attention that users on Android devices can only see certain items if they've previously downloaded the seasonal versions of BS that originally listed the items in question.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50569&d=1552707434
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50563&d=1552703568
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50564&d=1552706698
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50571&d=1552707481

Details for Mystery Boxes currently on sale found here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-Guide

KeiYos
03-15-19, 03:23 PM
I can say I'm really happy with this sale :)

tessamarieb
03-15-19, 03:40 PM
I?m thrilled they brought the fairy kitchen back! Overall pretty happy with the sale just for that alone, everything else was meh for me. That was the only thing I ended up buying.

TwixAndScones
03-15-19, 05:01 PM
So happy with the sale, they bring back some very old and rare item, which I like!!! I supper happy with the sale, and yet my hope was low.

Here is picture of items I buy.

Fairy Kitchen 4x4

Pegasus Statue 2x2

Bremen Musicians 2x2

And more of the Stained Glass, which I will buy
more of
!!! Wall decoration 1x1

So good of sale

Natasha_07
03-15-19, 05:17 PM
Why am I seeing this until now, LOL! I didn't get any pop-up for a sale.

I can't believe they gave us the Bremen Musicians, this LTO item is from 2012 or something. How cool would it be if the sale included all the fairytale items out of the box. :)

TwixAndScones
03-15-19, 06:14 PM
Also here is better picture of the Bremen Musicians, and the Pegasus Statue.

I was actual surprise to see anything good this year, all I expect was the leprechaun and a few other small st Patrick's item, however I see all this and I was so shock and happy. I would even go out to say this was very better then the Christmas sale. I know that maybe a stretch, however I did not expect any of this to come back at all. And I would say very old/rare limited item are better then the new/ or better then anything out of box. From past and current box. At least in my opinion.

I did think Fairy Kitchen, the Pegasus Statue, and the Bremen Musicians would just be from the past, and would never be re-release again.

AnnirasSweets
03-15-19, 08:30 PM
Why am I seeing this until now, LOL! I didn't get any pop-up for a sale.

I can't believe they gave us the Bremen Musicians, this LTO item is from 2012 or something. How cool would it be if the sale included all the fairytale items out of the box. :)

I know, I've not seen this since it's original release and believe me - I've been looking!! Would've loved to see the old Stained Glass wall panel windows, too. Maybe for the Easter sale?

I'm pretty satisfied with the decos they've offered; just those few old LTOs made it worthwhile for, me personally. If they would include a few old school LTOs in every sale then I think they'd make a lot of players happy.

Natasha_07
03-15-19, 10:02 PM
I know, I've not seen this since it's original release and believe me - I've been looking!! Would've loved to see the old Stained Glass wall panel windows, too. Maybe for the Easter sale?

I'm pretty satisfied with the decos they've offered; just those few old LTOs made it worthwhile for, me personally. If they would include a few old school LTOs in every sale then I think they'd make a lot of players happy.

The 'Stained Glass' as it was called needs to be in a Bakery Story Hall of Fame as one of the most exclusive and prestigious items of all time. Seriously!

I think it was only offered with gem purchases and that was before I was playing sometime around 2011, someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

I only have the French dividers and not many either because it cost a lot of gems for each one.

I'm still waiting on the coffee pods I asked for many years ago to make a comeback as well as the ice cream bar, lollipop center, candy dispenser, sweet tooth cake, etc.

You get the idea...! :)

I'm pretty happy about the Bremen Musicians here more than anything else, already had the fairy kitchen from years ago. But would really love to have all the fairytale items, I'm just too low on gems.

Good one S8! :cool:

AnnirasSweets
03-15-19, 10:55 PM
The 'Stained Glass' as it was called needs to be in a Bakery Story Hall of Fame as one of the most exclusive and prestigious items of all time. Seriously!

I think it was only offered with gem purchases and that was before I was playing sometime around 2011, someone correct me here if I'm wrong.

I only have the French dividers and not many either because it cost a lot of gems for each one.

I'm still waiting on the coffee pods I asked for many years ago to make a comeback as well as the ice cream bar, lollipop center, candy dispenser, sweet tooth cake, etc.

You get the idea...! :)

I'm pretty happy about the Bremen Musicians here more than anything else, already had the fairy kitchen from years ago. But would really love to have all the fairytale items, I'm just too low on gems.

Good one S8! :cool:

I agree about the hall of fame. You are correct, the rectangular Stained Glass were originally released as a Gem Gift but for the 2011 Black Friday instead of having a sale like they do now, they just put all the Gem Gift items from that year into the Market for gem purchase so they were available then as well. Oh man, sometimes I curse myself for not giving this game my full attention back then, lol.

As for this current sale: I've only just realized that all the items on offer were originally released during March. I suppose this means I have to cut them some slack for not included the items I wanted.

I gotta admit, I do think the idea of relisting items by the month they were originally released is a great idea. Let's hope they continue in this manner because if they do, then we're sure to see most, if not all of those LTOs we're wanting!!!

isa6jala3
03-16-19, 02:10 PM
I'm happy too with this sale, got Some Nice spring items and St Patricks :love_heart:

bezczelnyguy
03-17-19, 01:40 AM
Mainly I appreciate the previous information about the objectives and the sales.

I just have a problem, I can not buy some items since they do not appear. I researched and found that in 2015 a version called "Pastry Shop" (for Android) was released that no longer exists on Play Store.

I have been in this game for two years and it is obvious that I never had the opportunity to obtain such a version.

It should be noted that this problem of "not seeing articles" is two sales ago. Although whenever the sale ends I can "see and buy" without discount.
I use Android.

houseforjoy
03-17-19, 06:00 AM
Is there a way to know looking at sale items if it is an item that is always available for purchase just now on sale or if it is an item returned to the "marketplace " for this limited time ?

I have only been playing since around Christmas so can't always tell if an item is a regular

KeiYos
03-17-19, 09:51 AM
Is there a way to know looking at sale items if it is an item that is always available for purchase just now on sale or if it is an item returned to the "marketplace " for this limited time ?

I have only been playing since around Christmas so can't always tell if an item is a regular
I don't think so. But if you need help knowing if a item is limited you can ask me :)

AnnirasSweets
03-17-19, 10:28 AM
Mainly I appreciate the previous information about the objectives and the sales.

I just have a problem, I can not buy some items since they do not appear. I researched and found that in 2015 a version called "Pastry Shop" (for Android) was released that no longer exists on Play Store.

I have been in this game for two years and it is obvious that I never had the opportunity to obtain such a version.

It should be noted that this problem of "not seeing articles" is two sales ago. Although whenever the sale ends I can "see and buy" without discount.
I use Android.

I was just coming to add a note about this in the first post. This was just pointed out to me in regards to the RS Sale but since those versions are still available it wasn't a big deal. What wasn't brought up was that the items will be available after the sale - that's an interesting side effect!

I'm not sure if this counts as a Bug or not but I'd suggest adding a post to the Bugs Forum on this subject, just in case.

Bug forum: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues

KeiYos
03-18-19, 06:35 PM
Can someone tell me if spring curio and patisserie are limited items? I don't remember seeing them before but I'm not sure

SBDOVER72
03-18-19, 09:32 PM
Are the Patisserie items only available for sale on IOS?! I'm on android & those items don't show in my deco tab for the sale.

*** Nevermind... I didn't read down far enough. Maybe my reading glasses need glasses! BIG LOL! ***

gudrix
03-18-19, 11:47 PM
I really wanted the Patisserie from long ago. I don't have many bakery or coffee shop items. Its frustrating to know it is available and first sale but not for me. 😢