PDA

View Full Version : Tired of getting booted!!

DoubleZ
04-12-11, 11:07 PM
More and more frequently my game locks up and I have to exit, or without warning, I'm completely booted from the game. Twice today it's frozen and I've had to exit out and restart my device to get the game back up and running. This is getting old very quickly!! FIX IT please!!

GroupMagma
04-13-11, 09:37 AM
Could you tell us what device you have, what OS version you're running, and if you're on the most recent version of the app? Please let me know.

dragnog
04-14-11, 02:14 PM
Im having the same promblem aswell. The game just randomly locks up and i need to restart my device.
im currently using an Ipod touch
os 3.1.2
i am using the most current version of farm story
Thx in advance for any infomation

DoubleZ
04-16-11, 05:09 PM
Could you tell us what device you have, what OS version you're running, and if you're on the most recent version of the app? Please let me know.

I use an iPhone, but how do I find out what OS version I have?

DoubleZ
04-16-11, 05:10 PM
I use an iPhone, but how do I find out what OS version I have?

Yes, I do have the most recent version of the app. I keep all my apps updated. Haven't synced with my computer for awhile...maybe I need to do that.

dragnog
04-17-11, 05:40 AM
you can find out the OS version by Going into setting on your iphone then click on General then click about, then scroll down till you get to version

Settings --> General --> About --> Version

Hope that helps

Thx Drag ID dragnog

DoubleZ
04-19-11, 03:37 PM
you can find out the OS version by Going into setting on your iphone then click on General then click about, then scroll down till you get to version

Settings --> General --> About --> Version

Hope that helps

Thx Drag ID dragnog

Thx it does!

DoubleZ
04-19-11, 03:42 PM

Sorry for the delay. Here's my info:
DEVICE: iPhone 4
OS VERSION: 4.1 (8B117)
FS VERSION: 1.7.4 (most recent available)

mcbonnie
04-19-11, 05:10 PM
More and more frequently my game locks up and I have to exit, or without warning, I'm completely booted from the game. Twice today it's frozen and I've had to exit out and restart my device to get the game back up and running. This is getting old very quickly!! FIX IT please!! I have the droid 2 the same thing happens to me

Rachael98
04-20-11, 10:02 AM
More and more frequently my game locks up and I have to exit, or without warning, I'm completely booted from the game. Twice today it's frozen and I've had to exit out and restart my device to get the game back up and running. This is getting old very quickly!! FIX IT please!!

Very tiresome, I know. I'm sure TL are WORKING ON IT (note sarcasm).