PDA

View Full Version : No notifications

nxbiros
08-07-18, 06:39 AM
Elsa;1590608']Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Hi. I downloaded bakery story today and I am not receiving notifications. I have checked both my device settings and in-game settings and they both say that notifications are on. I have contacted storm8 via the form but it says there?s limited support so my ticket has been closed. Is there anyway to fix not recieving notifications?

Device: iOS
Version: 11.4.1
Game Version: 1.8.2

SevenTreasures
03-09-19, 02:42 AM
Dear Sir or Madam,

I kindly ask for your help: I am not receiving any notifications for some days now from the game on my new mobile phone.
Notifications are enabled both in the game and on my phone. Below you find info on what version is installed.

Mobile Phone: Wiko Lenny 4
Android: Version 7.0 (Nougat), Kernel-Version 3.18.35, Lenny4-V01.18.OPE.20-[Nougat-7.0]-V3720AN
Bakery Story: Version 1.6.0.3g (directly downloaded from PlayStore)

De- and reinstalling the game including restarting did not help. What else can I do to get notifications from the game? Your support is highly appreciated.

Sent a direct ticket to TL but it was closed immediately.

ericger
03-09-19, 07:41 PM
Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.

Rynetory2
03-09-19, 08:30 PM
Can you try to toggle on/off your notification settings in your game and device settings and see if that helps?

SevenTreasures
03-10-19, 08:07 AM
I can't believe that something so simple did actually work. Could've sworn that I toggled like you said when I toggled off all other notification settings. Thank you very much!

Rynetory2
03-11-19, 04:37 AM
You are most welcome! I'm happy that it worked for you. :)

Zulu2018
03-20-19, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.

Hi I bought the s10 yesterday and I don't get notifications either I've been looking on you tube as wasn't sure if it was the phone or bakery story it's doing my head in now but at least I know I'm not alone lol

Delicate6789
03-20-19, 02:12 PM

I am having the same problem with my Galaxy 10. HELP

Rynetory2
03-21-19, 04:33 AM
Hi I bought the s10 yesterday and I don't get notifications either I've been looking on you tube as wasn't sure if it was the phone or bakery story it's doing my head in now but at least I know I'm not alone lol

I am having the same problem with my Galaxy 10. HELP

Try this.

Can you try to toggle on/off your notification settings in your game and device settings and see if that helps?

Sweetums23
05-02-19, 11:39 PM
Same problem for me on S10. Any fix yet? I've tried toggling

Rynetory2
05-03-19, 12:07 AM
Same problem for me on S10. Any fix yet? I've tried toggling

I've added you to my report. Still no news yet. Will post as soon as I get word.

05-03-19, 02:54 AM
I've added you to my report. Still no news yet. Will post as soon as I get word.

Thank you, it worked for my iPhone 7s

Rynetory2
05-03-19, 09:02 AM
Thank you, it worked for my iPhone 7s

Glad to hear that it's working for you.

Ajhiltonz36
05-10-19, 04:27 PM
I am having the same problem. I have tried toggling my notifications, and still nothing :(.

Phone is the new pixel 3a. Can anyone help?

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 05:53 AM
I am having the same problem. I have tried toggling my notifications, and still nothing :(.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I've added you to my report and checking if they have more advises.

esleyoga
05-13-19, 05:19 PM
I am having the same problem with no notifications (and so many dishes thrown away because they rotted!).
I have a galaxy S9, running android 9 and Bakery Story 1.6.0.3g
I've tried toggling notifications, uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting with nothing working :(

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 08:37 PM
I am having the same problem with no notifications (and so many dishes thrown away because they rotted!).
I've tried toggling notifications, uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting with nothing working :(

I've flagged your case over as well.

Rynetory2
05-13-19, 08:42 PM

They have made a change to your account for troubleshooting. Can you let me know if it's working now? :)

Edit to add: Thank you very much for your effort and pm updates. :)

Rynetory2
05-14-19, 08:04 PM

They have made a change to your account for troubleshooting as well. Can you let me know if it's working now, starting from the time of this post? Thanks.

Cherrylickerer
05-17-19, 02:49 AM
Has there been a fix for the S10? I've tried toggling but still not getting any notifications.

esleyoga
05-17-19, 08:46 AM
It is not working.

Rynetory2
05-17-19, 09:12 AM
It is not working.

Thanks for letting me know. I've passed in your results.

Rynetory2
05-17-19, 09:14 AM
Has there been a fix for the S10? I've tried toggling but still not getting any notifications.

I've flagged your issue over. They're looking into this. Thanks.

Rynetory2
05-20-19, 09:32 PM
Update:

Sorry Guys,

The team's conclusion on this is that it's a compatibility issue. They're still accepting new information if more players continue to encounter this issue on specific operating systems.

It'll be great if you can provide these details in future reports. Thanks.
- device which you're playing on
- device os version
- game version

b4sparty
05-22-19, 12:20 PM
I too am having these issues...

- Galaxy S10+
- Android 9
- Bakery Story 1.6.0.3g

Any resolution in site? I keep losing so much food to spoilage after playing for years.

Rynetory2
05-22-19, 08:40 PM
I too am having these issues...

- Galaxy S10+
- Android 9
- Bakery Story 1.6.0.3g

Any resolution in site? I keep losing so much food to spoilage after playing for years.

I've added you to my report. Post #24 is the latest update. Will post here if/when I get more news.

Naomi75
06-04-19, 06:13 AM
I'm not receiving any notifications in any of my games either.
-LGG5
-Android 8.0
-Version 1.6.0.3

annalimanada
06-04-19, 08:59 AM
Samsung A8
Android 9
Version 1.6.0.3g

Same problem here since a few days.
Always had them but since I updated Restaurant Story (were I never have received any notifications) I don't get notifications on Bakery Story as well.
I don't know if it's a coincidence but I noticed it.

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 09:02 AM
Thank guys for your info. I've passed it along to the team.

Monsterkakery
06-04-19, 09:15 AM
Have a new Samsung S10e, running Android 9, and latest updates of Bakery and Restaurant story. Notifications not working. So disappointed after years of playing....

annalimanada
06-04-19, 04:38 PM
My notifications on Bakery story are working again.

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 07:46 PM
Have a new Samsung S10e, running Android 9, and latest updates of Bakery and Restaurant story. Notifications not working. So disappointed after years of playing....

I've added you to my report.

Rynetory2
06-04-19, 07:49 PM
My notifications on Bakery story are working again.

Glad to hear that it's working! :D Haha what did you do on your end? They didn't do anything for your account.

Btw, is your Restaurant working too? Please update your post there. Thanks.

annalimanada
06-05-19, 03:14 AM
Glad to hear that it's working! :D Haha what did you do on your end? They didn't do anything for your account.

Btw, is your Restaurant working too? Please update your post there. Thanks.

I turned the notifications off and on again in my phone settings and in the game.
Did the same for RS but they still don't work :(

Rynetory2
06-07-19, 09:35 AM
I turned the notifications off and on again in my phone settings and in the game.
Did the same for RS but they still don't work :(

I gave the advise earlier in thread and thought you guys would try it. Anyways I'm glad it's working for you.

Aside to others: If you like, please try this and see if that helps you. It works for some, not everyone.

Monsterkakery
06-07-19, 04:34 PM
Still Not working after toggling for Samsung s10e.

greenaznapple
06-10-19, 08:12 PM
I just got the Samsung Galaxy S10+ and am not getting any notifications even after clicking/unclicking to get notifications

Rynetory2
06-17-19, 05:43 AM
I just got the Samsung Galaxy S10+ and am not getting any notifications even after clicking/unclicking to get notifications

Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. For your information,....

Update:

Sorry Guys,

The team's conclusion on this is that it's a compatibility issue. They're still accepting new information if more players continue to encounter this issue on specific operating systems.

- device os version
- game version

BakerQueen35
06-17-19, 08:38 PM
OMG, I thought I was the only one. I have played RS & BS for years and I am just about ready to stop playing because of this. I'm losing way too much money from my food spoiling from not getting notifications. I have a Moto z3, Android 9, 1.6.0 game version. Please help, Please fix!!

Rynetory2
06-18-19, 12:21 AM
OMG, I thought I was the only one. I have played RS & BS for years and I am just about ready to stop playing because of this. I'm losing way too much money from my food spoiling from not getting notifications. I have a Moto z3, Android 9, 1.6.0 game version. Please help, Please fix!!

For your info.

Update:

Sorry Guys,

- device os version
- game version

MaeMarie510
06-22-19, 08:47 AM
Hi. I downloaded bakery story today and I am not receiving notifications. I have checked both my device settings and in-game settings and they both say that notifications are on. I have contacted storm8 via the form but it says there?s limited support so my ticket has been closed. Is there anyway to fix not recieving notifications?

Device: iOS
Version: 11.4.1
Game Version: 1.8.2

I'm recieving no notifications whatsoever when I receive tips or when food is ready.. I have toggled the settings inside the game and inside the phone settings and that hasn't worked along with deleting the game and reinstalling it! I'm using Galaxy s10 Plus Android Version 9 and Bakery Story Version 1.6.0.3g which is all up to date and the latest versions.. Any help yet?

MaeMarie510
06-22-19, 09:02 AM
Update:

Sorry Guys,

- device os version
- game version

When I emailed support it said : We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there another way of reporting the issue or have I done all I can? Any help would be appreciated..

Rynetory2
06-26-19, 07:48 AM
I'm recieving no notifications whatsoever when I receive tips or when food is ready.. I have toggled the settings inside the game and inside the phone settings and that hasn't worked along with deleting the game and reinstalling it! I'm using Galaxy s10 Plus Android Version 9 and Bakery Story Version 1.6.0.3g which is all up to date and the latest versions.. Any help yet?

When I emailed support it said : We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there another way of reporting the issue or have I done all I can? Any help would be appreciated..

Bakery Story currently has limited support, you could seek help via the forum like you did. I've added you to my report.

mixxed
07-09-19, 05:18 PM
Just upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy 10 plus and seems I am not getting any notifications like many others have posted.

For the record, if i turn on my Galaxy s8+, connect to wifi (as my service has moved to the new phone), download Bakery Story, connect my Storm8 ID I will get notifications on that device.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling on my new s10+, and toggling the notifications as mentioned earlier in this post.

-- Android / Samsung, Galaxy s10 plus

- device os version
-- Android version 9, aka 'Pie'

- game version
-- Current Version 1.6.0.3g - Updated October 2, 2017
According to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory
Mind you, this is also a clean and fresh install to this new device.

Since its now 2019 perhaps the software needs a little updating to keep up with the new OS.

Rynetory2
07-11-19, 06:48 AM
@mixxed - I've passed in your info and added you to my report.

mixxed
07-19-19, 12:58 PM
Thank you. Hope they fix the issue soon. Seems like it has to be a need for game software to update to match newest OS.

At this juncture it's frustrating and I feel I have no reason to continue since I keep missing the 2h goal timers. Having to set an outside alert/alarm shouldn't be :(

Kloroformkitten
07-20-19, 08:24 AM
Hi there!! Just wanted to pop in and add a tally to the people with the s10(e) having notification issues. I toggled in the game menu and phone menu with no luck.

Naomi75
08-07-19, 02:45 AM
I'm not receiving any game notifications from my Storm8 games. I get notifications from emails, etc, so it's not a phone issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Device: Android
Version: 8.0.0
Game version: 1.6.0.3

Rynetory2
08-07-19, 07:23 AM
Hi there!! Just wanted to pop in and add a tally to the people with the s10(e) having notification issues. I toggled in the game menu and phone menu with no luck.

I've added you to my report.

Rynetory2
08-07-19, 07:23 AM
I'm not receiving any game notifications from my Storm8 games. I get notifications from emails, etc, so it's not a phone issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Which specific device are you using?

melirish
08-07-19, 09:46 AM
I'm also not receiving notifications from the game. Started yesterday 8/6
I'm on Android moto z3
Operating system is 9

LisaLadybirD82
08-07-19, 10:18 AM
3 of my neighbours have had the same problem on BS & RS in the last 24hrs. Mine's gone again too

minmanmol
08-07-19, 11:35 AM
I've been playing BS and RS on the same device for years with no problem and now all of a sudden in the past 2 days I am not receiving food ready notifications, comment notifications or notifications of any kind. I've tried clearing my cache, rebooting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working. What would have caused it to all of a sudden quit working?

I've been using the same device for 3 years: samsung galaxy pro tab 8, android version 4.4.2 and the latest version of bs and rs. There are no updates available. My notifications have always worked until this week.

annalimanada
08-07-19, 11:44 AM
Same problem here. Again.
Since yesterday I do not receive notifications from BS anymore.

Samsung A8 2018
Android 9
Version 1.6.0.3g

Rosemarysbotique
08-07-19, 07:59 PM
I am having the same issues on my new android Samsung Galaxy s10+ they work on my s5 & s7 edge no push notifications of food ready comments on my wall or tips received the game is a 4.3 version

3 day's ago bought a new phone Samsung Galaxy S10+ & am having the same issues no push notifications

BellasHouse1
08-07-19, 08:24 PM
Same problem for me. Galaxy S8 Active

robind30
08-08-19, 02:21 AM
I've also stopped receiving notifications. I've never had this issue before.

Samsung Note 4
Android 6.0.1
BS 1.6.0.3g

I was receiving notifications prior to this week.

Enodroc
08-08-19, 03:10 AM
EDIT:

Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
OS version - 9
Game version - 1.6.0.3g

This is not a compatibility issue. I've been using the same phone (Galaxy S9+) on both RS & BS. It just all of a sudden stopped push notifications. I am running the latest versions & update whenever one is available. Not that there are many updates. I've only seen 1 in the last year.

jesslau9
08-08-19, 03:41 AM
Edited
Android version 8.0.0
Phone: samsung A7
Game version. 1.6.0.3g

No notification for 5 days

Still no notifications. Used to get notifications on food ready...

My RS has no notification too
But castlestory is working

Naomi75
08-08-19, 04:02 AM

Oh my gosh! Same. I've posted the problem in the forum twice and still no notifications. This seems to be happening more and more. I also have Android 8.0.0 and my daughter has a Samsung and she's not getting any notifications either. 😢

minmanmol
08-08-19, 08:04 AM
I don't think this is a compatibility issue either. This is a programmer error and whatever they have done in the background of the game has affected everyone regardless of the device or version of the game. This has affected ALL of the storm games I play.

robind30
08-08-19, 08:38 AM
I agree that this is definitely not a compatibility issue. This is happening to many of us with different devices all in the same week.

Rynetory2
08-09-19, 04:08 AM
I'm on Android moto z3
Operating system is 9

3 of my neighbours have had the same problem on BS & RS in the last 24hrs. Mine's gone again too

I've been playing BS and RS on the same device for years with no problem and now all of a sudden in the past 2 days I am not receiving food ready notifications, comment notifications or notifications of any kind. I've tried clearing my cache, rebooting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working. What would have caused it to all of a sudden quit working?

Same problem here. Again.
Since yesterday I do not receive notifications from BS anymore.

Samsung A8

I am having the same issues on my new android Samsung Galaxy s10+ they work on my s5 & s7 edge no push notifications of food ready comments on my wall or tips received the game is a 4.3 version

3 day's ago bought a new phone Samsung Galaxy S10+ & am having the same issues no push notifications

Same problem for me. Galaxy S8 Active

I've also stopped receiving notifications. Samsung Note 4/Android. I've never had this issue before. No idea what version I'm playing, but my phone auto-updates to the newest version.

This is not a compatibility issue. I've been using the same phone (Galaxy S9+) on both RS & BS. It just all of a sudden stopped push notifications. I am running the latest versions & update whenever one is available. Not that there are many updates. I've only seen 1 in the last year.

Andriod version 8.0.0
No notification for 3 days

Oh my gosh! Same. I've posted the problem in the forum twice and still no notifications. This seems to be happening more and more. I also have Android 8.0.0 and my daughter has a Samsung and she's not getting any notifications either. 😢

I have flagged all of you in for a check.

Can you edit your above posts and let me know if your notification was working previously and provide these details. Thanks.
- device os version
- game version

wellstuffit
08-09-19, 04:47 AM
I have had no notifications for the past 3 or 4 days I have checked my device settings. Been playing for many years.

robind30
08-09-19, 05:08 AM

Can you edit your above posts and let me know if your notification was working previously and provide these details. Thanks.
- device os version
- game version

I've edited my original post. This is a new problem. I was receiving notifications prior to this week.

minmanmol
08-09-19, 06:23 AM

- device os version
- game version

I updated my original post as well but only started having this problem this week as well.

JR88nation
08-09-19, 06:57 AM
2 days ago my Android/Samsung phone stopped showing notifications for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Did you do an app update or something that would have affected the notifications from appearing? Please help, my food keeps going bad because I'm not getting notified when it's ready. Thanks

Rynetory2
08-09-19, 08:26 AM
robind30, minmanmol - thanks for the info. I've passed along to the team.

Rynetory2
08-09-19, 08:26 AM
2 days ago my Android/Samsung phone stopped showing notifications for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Did you do an app update or something that would have affected the notifications from appearing? Please help, my food keeps going bad because I'm not getting notified when it's ready. Thanks

See this. Please provide the following info if you want to report your case.

- device os version
- game version

annalimanada
08-09-19, 01:45 PM
Edited my first post.

I have never received any notifications in RS since the first day I'm playing.
I don't know why. Tried all my settings over and over again but still none.
But this topic is about BS. Do I need to post this in RS subforum?

SkyTeaser
08-09-19, 02:18 PM
For the past few days, I have not been getting notifications that food is finished. I have checked my overall settings and the apps settings and the in-app settings but all are fine. This is also happening with restaurant story but no other apps. Android.

SkyTeaser
08-09-19, 02:36 PM
I too am not getting notifications in bakery story since a couple of days ago. Same with restaurant story. Checked all settings (overall, app permissions, and in-app) and all are fine. Still getting notices from other apps so seems to a storm8 problem.
Android 8.0.0
Motorola Moto z2 play

myharleycat
08-09-19, 06:23 PM
Lately I?ve been noticing that on both my Android games of Bakery n Restaurant Story games. They haven?t been letting me know when my food is done like in the past. Now I know my device is only five years old....but still? Yes, the notifications is turned on for both! So was wondering if it was just me, or is it happening to other players as well. Thanks

jesslau9
08-09-19, 08:29 PM
I have edited my post on page 6
Thanks

storm8id916
08-09-19, 09:09 PM
I'm experiencing the same issue. Also android.

Enodroc
08-09-19, 11:50 PM
I edited my post. When will we know something? It's been days now. I think I may just stop playing this & BS. It's just too much trouble anymore & little to no support.

SweetieKinsDarling
08-10-19, 02:08 AM
Since a few days ago I stopped receiving notifications from Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and Fashion Story.

I have checked that app notification settings in device were set to Allowed. I toggled these off then back on again.
I checked that in-app settings push notifications Food Ready were on. Turned these off, exited the apps, opened apps turned them back on.
Restarted device.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S7
Version: Android 8.0.0
Game Version: Bakery Story: Valentines Day: 1.5.5.9
Game Version: Restaurant Story: Founders: 1.5.5.9
Game Version: Fashion Story: Cozy Couture: 1.5.6.7

There has been no change in device software or game around the time I stopped receiving notifications as far as I know, like updates or different version downloads.

ladysurvivor
08-10-19, 02:39 AM
The same happened to me. I play on two android devices: a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Samsung Tab2. They both stopped at the same time on Wednesday.

Kennys69
08-10-19, 01:33 PM
It's only been about a week or two, but I'm not recieving any notifications for Restaurant Story or Bakery Story
Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx
Android
1.6.0.3g
I have tried to get help but have had ticket immediately closed. This seems extremely rude. I have been playing both games for more than 4 years.
I also have Fashion Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story, but these last 3 are not on my current phone. I have 2 Niantic games and several other apps that I recieve notifications from very regular.

Jojop96
08-10-19, 04:45 PM
I haven't been able to receive any notification for my games. I'm losing goal time and food. I contacted them but if course they can't help me. I have this games on lg stylo 2 & lg stylo 4 and a moto tablet. All are Android and none are receiving notifications. I've installed and reinstalled the games. Restarted all phones and nothing. It seems to be a problem for some others as well. I don't know if anyone has found a solution for this or not.

cookingmama58
08-10-19, 08:59 PM
I'm not receiving notifications for bakery story or restaurant story. It was fine until 8/9/19. Am and have been using the LG10 Android.

ThePawlor
08-10-19, 10:27 PM
Same for my mum (donnamoody) and me. No notification for days, although they worked perfectly fine before.
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (me), Samsung Galaxy A7 (mum)
Game version: 1.6.0.3g

This is seriously annoying. I may miss the main goal item because of that 😡

grammadawn3
08-11-19, 04:56 AM
I'm not getting notifications on my Galaxy S9 or on my LG Tab. Tells me it's not a Galaxy issue. Same issue on Restaurant Story. I've moved the games to the SD card, cleared cache, toggled on and off, everything that's been suggested. When the problem is this wide spread, Storm8 needs to realize this issue is on their end not ours. They need to fix it.

Mookie_2010
08-11-19, 08:15 AM
I'm having the same issue. I thought it was my phone but now I'm seeing others are having the same issue i am. I have checked the notifications and unchecked them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and i reset my phone. This is the only game in having an issue with and it's been on going for a few days. It worked earlier so why don't it now. Please help my device and game info below
Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
Model Number: SM-S727VL
Android version : 6.0.1

Downloaded from Google play
Bakery Story version:1.6.0.3g

queenlizzie
08-11-19, 02:37 PM
Do we know when this will be fixed! It is soooooo annoying.

wellstuffit
08-12-19, 03:29 AM
It cannot be just a certain android problem as I have an ASUS ZenPad 10, android 7 been playing on this tablet for nearly 2 years and was getting notifications.

Mookie_2010
08-12-19, 04:13 AM
Is it just a android issue?

Rynetory2
08-12-19, 05:56 AM
Edited my first post.

I have never received any notifications in RS since the first day I'm playing.
I don't know why. Tried all my settings over and over again but still none.
But this topic is about BS. Do I need to post this in RS subforum?

Nope you need not post again in RS, your previous post is sufficient.

Rynetory2
08-12-19, 05:56 AM
Lately I?ve been noticing that on both my Android games of Bakery n Restaurant Story games. They haven?t been letting me know when my food is done like in the past. Now I know my device is only five years old....but still? Yes, the notifications is turned on for both! So was wondering if it was just me, or is it happening to other players as well. Thanks

The Bugs forum is the best place to check for issues, make sure you check the Bugs forum instead of the Discussion forum. Merged your duplicate thread to existing bug thread.

Rynetory2
08-12-19, 05:59 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for your info. I have added all of you to my report.

For those who have sent me a pm on this, I have replied to you.

Future updates will be posted in this thread to keep everyone posted here. Please hold for the team to check when they get online later on.

melirish
08-12-19, 06:28 AM
I'm on Android moto z3
Operating system is 9
I was receiving notifications before. And I'm on the newest version of the game

[S8] Elsa
08-12-19, 02:33 PM
Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

xgawkenx
08-13-19, 12:27 AM
I haven't received any notifications for an entire week on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Aura, it was fine last week. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off and on the notifications as well. It still doesn't work! Help!

Mookie_2010
08-13-19, 04:44 AM
I'm having the same issue. I thought it was my phone but now I'm seeing others are having the same issue i am. I have checked the notifications and unchecked them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and i reset my phone. This is the only game in having an issue with and it's been on going for a few days. It worked earlier so why don't it now. Please help my device and game info below
Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
Model Number: SM-S727VL
Android version : 6.0.1

Downloaded from Google play
Bakery Story version:1.6.0.3g

Still an issue today. Any updates? Like I had 10 hrs to finish this goal and im normally done. So are we doing a 5 day goal with no notifications? Ughh please fix it

BakeryAvenue22nd
08-13-19, 10:12 AM
they still have not fixed this! I will miss finishing the goal because I was not getting Food Ready Notifications since this goal started. Wish they would tell us when they are going to start the next Goal and if it is going to be 5 days or 15 days.

[S8] Elsa
08-13-19, 10:12 AM
Still an issue today. Any updates? Like I had 10 hrs to finish this goal and im normally done. So are we doing a 5 day goal with no notifications? Ughh please fix it

There's no further action or troubleshooting required from players. For this issue, you'll need to wait for a resolution from our development team. Unfortunately, I'm unable to offer a timeframe.

AnnirasSweets
08-13-19, 05:55 PM
Elsa;1590608']Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Would it be possible for the team to release an in-game pop up (in both RS and BS) that says pretty much exactly this?

I ask because a LOT of players are experiencing this and every single wall I visited in the last week is flooded with people trying to figure this out. I've added a note to my wall directing people to the forums but if they're not regular users, finding the specific info can be difficult for them. I think if the team released an in game notification, they'd be saving players a lot of stress and fretting.

Mookie_2010
08-14-19, 04:53 AM
Thank you. I check every morning for updates lol.

Kennys69
08-14-19, 08:00 AM
I have not received help and no positive response from anyone connected to Bakery Story or Restaurant Story. I have decided to wait until I receive a notification from either game to again begin playing. I refuse to allow these games to make me completely responsible for the completion of the food and goals. May not be the most adult thing to do, but it will save me stress.

TinkFaintree
08-14-19, 03:45 PM
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Android version 7
Bakery Story version 1.6.0.3g
Restaurant Story version 1.6.0.3g
Fashion Story version 1.5.6.7

Happening on all three.

angelwoman712
08-15-19, 11:03 PM
I am using GALAXY J3 PRIME and I have not been receiving notifications that food is done on either RS or BS for the past few days. This becomes a problem when trying to complete goals.

wellstuffit
08-16-19, 05:56 AM
Should turn off spoil until this is fixed especially as you have put out new goals.

heihei0823
08-16-19, 06:05 AM
I got the same problem in the game... I am on Samsung Note 10.

There is problem of Bakery Story recently that there is no signal when my food in the game are ready. Even though "Food Ready"bottom are selected "ON" already.
I am very disappointed of the game?

Mamabear1108
08-16-19, 10:43 AM
Using galaxy s9 and dealing with the same issue I'm not getting any notifications when my food is ready for a few days now. Makes it really hard to finish task

simolilla
08-17-19, 05:39 AM
ciao,
ho questo gioco da un p? di anni, solo da un mese non mi arrivano le notifiche del gioco,
ho un samsung galaxy ace SM-j110H
android 4.4.4
versione gioco 1.5.5.9

grazie
simona

mars4h
08-17-19, 07:26 AM
I have an Android phone that is up-to-date & is running on the latest version of Android. I have cleared the cache & cookies from the Bakery Story game, deleted & reinstalled it as well. The game settings show that I should be receiving notifications when the food is ready, but I still don't get them. This is resulting in a lot of wasted food, time & goals not being met. How can this issue be fixed?

angelwoman712
08-17-19, 10:24 AM
Hi just checking to see if anyone has heard anything about this issue getting fixed

Tishvbkitchen
08-17-19, 11:35 AM
I have a note 8 and not getting any notifications. I was at first and then it stopped for all of my Storm 8 games. I've uninstall, factory reset and all and no resolution on my current device.

I did download it on another device and thats the one that I did the uninstall and factory reset on. My

25pike25
08-17-19, 01:09 PM

no notification love the game

karyandfashion
08-18-19, 05:09 AM
Hi, Ive had the same problem, maybe since last 2 weeks.
I tried everything, but nothing yet.
I'm playing with a Motorola E4+, Android version 7.1.1, game version 1.6.0.3g
Thanks in advance

Tlmthomas
08-18-19, 01:15 PM
Has anyone heard from the development team?

Purplestarkatz
08-19-19, 02:30 AM
I like so many others, am also not receiving any notifications.

Samsung S9
Android 9
Bakery story 1.6.0.3g

poljp
08-19-19, 09:52 AM
Hello Rynetory2 and [S8] Elsa! I have reset all Android notification settings on my phone. I have tried toggling off and then on the notification settings within Bakery Story and also in the Android settings, before rebooting my phone. Still there is no push notification from Bakery Story. :confused:

Device I am playing on : HTC 10
Device OS Version : Android 8.0.0
Bakery Story Version : 1.6.0.3g

Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to hear from the DEV Team soon.

lovinovensbakery
08-20-19, 02:39 PM
I haven't gotten notifications since I've been on here.

08-20-19, 04:23 PM
I have not been receiving notafactions either I have a tablet with both games Bakery story and restaurant story my tablet in Galaxy tab E it has been a glitch for a few days

MamaBear2515
08-20-19, 09:06 PM
Same problem. I'm playing on Samsung galaxy s7. And not recieving notifications for bakery and restaurant. All of my food keeps spoiling.

Rynetory2
08-21-19, 04:18 AM
Hello Rynetory2 and [S8] Elsa! I have reset all Android notification settings on my phone. I have tried toggling off and then on the notification settings within Bakery Story and also in the Android settings, before rebooting my phone. Still there is no push notification from Bakery Story. :confused:

Device I am playing on : HTC 10
Device OS Version : Android 8.0.0
Bakery Story Version : 1.6.0.3g

Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to hear from the DEV Team soon.

Hi poljp,

I appreciate your effort in doing the above and I'm afraid there's no further action or troubleshooting required from players as Elsa mentioned. Will keep you all posted if/when I hear of news. Sorry that you all are having this issue. :*(

Elsa;1590683']There's no further action or troubleshooting required from players. For this issue, you'll need to wait for a resolution from our development team. Unfortunately, I'm unable to offer a timeframe.

SeaAngel1
08-21-19, 10:48 PM
Since a few weeks not receiving notifications anymore. I tried toggeling off/ on , I reinstalled the game, I did reset the settings on the device and I did a hard reset on the devive but stil not working. It did work before.

Device: Nokia 6.1
Device OS version: Android 9
Bakery story version 1.6.0.3g

supergyrl96
08-22-19, 02:20 PM
I tried that with my phone and even restarted it but it still isn't working. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky pro, android version 6.0.1, bakery and restaurant story version 1.6.0.3g and fashion story version 1.5.6.7

11Mirta
08-26-19, 10:36 AM
It's been two weeks/ten days my norifications for BS stopped without reason. I tried all operations but nothing. Anyway hanks for your infos and let us know.

oohlalastyle
08-28-19, 09:25 AM
Also not receiving push notifications. Nothing seems to work to get them!

30precious
08-28-19, 07:10 PM
This is so annoying they have not fixed the notification issue. It's been almost a month I have not received them.

annalimanada
08-29-19, 12:40 PM
How long will it take to resolve this issue?
It's been almost for a month now that I don't receive any notifications :(

KiraChristine1204
08-29-19, 02:30 PM
I am not getting notifications on bakery story. How can I fix this?

TinkFaintree
08-30-19, 04:43 AM
Any update on this issue yet?

peachis777
08-30-19, 10:09 AM
So I'm no longer getting notifications on my samsung s7 edge. My phone notifications are on. I recently switched phones and was getting them when I first installed the game on my new phone. Help please.

BertiesHeavenScent
08-30-19, 02:49 PM
My Pixel XL2 no longer gives notifications. I didn't complete the last goal because I missed those 1 hr bakes. On this goal I've already missed one set. This is very discouraging.

MamaBear2515
08-30-19, 07:51 PM
Still not recieving notifications on my s7. I was not able to complete the last set of goals because of this. About to just delete all the games. Extremely frustrated by this.

VampireBlade1
09-01-19, 09:32 AM
Any updates on this yet? It's caused me to not be able to compete the last few goals and is so frustrating! Happens to me on Restaurant Story as well! I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5, and have deleted and redownloaded both RS & BS b4. Don't want to clear data yet, have done cache and cookies. Have tried toggling both for notifications of food & even tried putting all 3 on, no notifications even if ppl tip/comment tho I don't care about those being fixed.

annalimanada
09-01-19, 01:08 PM
I stopped baking because of this issue.

MamaBear2515
09-02-19, 09:35 AM
Is there any updates on this issue? Are they working on it? It's been over a month now.

Dianna_Joy
09-02-19, 05:57 PM
Seems like they do not care to Fix it. Other threads said try toggling it on and off and restart your Device.
Lots of People with Different Androids are all Still having this problem.
This is the Response I Got.
[Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

wtfitbs2
09-03-19, 06:42 PM
I notice that it has been 3 weeks since you were able to provide any notification (pardon the pun!) of what the status of this pretty major bug. I (and many others no doubt) am wondering if you might be able to follow up with the development team to see if there has been any progress?

I fully appreciate that investigating this issue, and providing a fix may take a while, but in the meantime most Android users have had to rely on other less reliable means of remembering to check when a recipe has finished cooking. Many have been unable to complete goals, and others are losing game currency having to repeatedly cook recipes that spoil before they remember.

I am unsure of how much would be involved, but while this bug is being investigated and fixed, I firmly believe that as a measure of good faith, Storm8 should either disable spoiling entirely for Android users, or at a bare minimum, extend the time these players have to place the recipes on counters from double to quadruple the initial cook time. This would be a huge benefit especially for those shorter cook times that get away from you!

fwiw, I am an iOS user so not directly affected, though I can see that all of my Android neighbours are frustrated that this is affecting them only.

Thank you

angelwoman712
09-07-19, 01:48 PM
Just checking in to see if there is any progress n the resolution of this problem. I receive no notifications n either RS or BS

peachis777
09-17-19, 05:27 AM
Any news on this?

KeiYos
09-19-19, 09:36 AM
When are they going to fix this? It's really annoying to play without notifications. Goals get even more difficult because I don't even know when the food is ready :(

MamaBear2515
09-25-19, 09:30 AM
Has there been any updates on this issue? Are they even working on it? This is frustrating not recieving notifications. I'm starting to think they just dont care about android users. Some kind of an update would be great considering it's been about 2 months since my notifications stopped working.

Purplestarkatz
09-26-19, 08:31 PM
This is getting really frustrating with no notifications, because my food keeps spoiling. It's so difficult to advance in goals when I spend days on 2 hour recipes because I keep having to remake them.

09-27-19, 02:57 PM
When will they fix tis glitch??? It's so annoying cuz now I have not idea when this food is ready for both games RS and BS and I really want to do goals :blue:

FcNAC
09-30-19, 02:37 PM
Hi all, any news on NO notifications? It's been ages, lots of complaints on android users in the Netherlands, who also don't get no more notifications! I'm on Samsung galaxy tab A (2018). I get notifications from all other apps.!
Why this deafening silence from the devs? Why no new version like in the past?
Thank you!
(NOT ADDING NEW NEIGHBOURS!)

TinkFaintree
10-03-19, 06:10 AM
Now into October and this still isn't rectified!

Omistreats
10-09-19, 09:29 AM
I just opened my notifications on my phone to try the toggle on off thing and my storm 8 games aren't even listed in there.* There in my apps but not under notifications where you can turn notifications on/off by app this is on both my Samsung tabA and Samsung phone

helgaisbaking
10-13-19, 10:58 PM
I am getting slow through the goals because of the lack of the notifications...
During busy days - without notification - I forget about baking and those 2-3 h recipes spoil quite fast.
I have been having this issue for a while. Can we expect fix any time soon?

10-16-19, 02:23 PM
Does this no notifactions issue have to take 2 months to be fixed!?!?:mad::mad:!

10-16-19, 02:31 PM
I use my tablet for BS and RS I have not been receiving notifactions for at least 2 and a half months, I have a Samsung galaxy tab E it is 3 years old so I'm not sure if it is my tablet or the games but it happened during August when this whole bug started so it's either those 2 things.

[S8] Elsa
10-16-19, 02:33 PM
Does this no notifactions issue have to take 2 months to be fixed!?!?:mad::mad:!

Yes, it's possible that it may take a very, very long time.

robind30
10-20-19, 12:54 PM
Elsa;1599526']Yes, it's possible that it may take a very, very long time.

But why?

ThePawlor
10-20-19, 03:17 PM
Really? A very, very long time? Something that has worked for years and years? What could possibly have happened that it would take such a long time to fix? Unless the reason is that you simply won't bother to fix it for a very long time. This is seriously shameful! I am so sick of your "customer service". The fact alone that it took you two months to react at all is just a joke.

Mysterium969
10-24-19, 09:04 AM
I have the same problem on Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and have already tried everything.

Please fix it, THANKS.

Pennybug2018
10-25-19, 10:49 AM
I have also not had any notifications for Bakery Story. I tried to sent a support ticket, and it got closed immediately due to lack of support techs for this game. So the email said to try the forum, but apparently they don't read this either. Hope it gets fixed soon.

TwixAndScones
11-04-19, 08:32 PM
Does anyone experience this also?

You get notifications hour late?

Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??

robind30
11-09-19, 03:20 PM
Does anyone experience this also?

You get notifications hour late?

Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??

Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight. :rolleyes:

TwixAndScones
11-14-19, 07:23 PM
Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight. :rolleyes:

I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.

robind30
11-16-19, 12:35 AM
I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.

Welcome to the club that none of us want to be in. I selfishly wish it affected more people, so maybe someone would care and work on a fix.

chubilis
11-16-19, 07:23 AM
I think even if it affected every single player, they would still never fix it. I feel completely abandoned by them with regards to customer service. A total bummer, to be honest.

xgawkenx
12-11-19, 04:30 AM
Got a new phone yesterday and still no notifications, just wow. The "your phone is outdated for the app" was just something they made up as an excuse so they didn't have to fix it. Looks like the future goals aren't getting 100% anymore.

angelwoman712
12-13-19, 07:49 PM
Is there still no resolution of the no notification issue????

Sugar_Rush_753
12-27-19, 10:42 AM
I haven't gotten notifications in a few years. Thought it was bc i had an older phone, but when I upgraded last year to the newest Samsung Galaxy, realized it had nothing to do with how old/new my phone was. Have tried everything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, toggled notifications on/off both in-game and out, & still nothing.
PLEASE FIX!

Dburton719
12-29-19, 11:41 AM
Hi. I'm having the same issue as everyone here. No notifications.

Samsung note 10+
Android 9
1.6.0.3g

Thanks.

Mookie_2010
01-01-20, 09:31 AM
Any updates on the issue? Been dealing with this since august and im ready to quit the game again. I work in tech support and i complain about my developers but they have never let an issue brew for 5 months and counting. I want to leave this game because it doesn't make any sense to me what so ever. I hate to leave my neighbors but i see why ppl leave & never come back. Plz fix the issue, it worked before with no problems.

erocktv3
01-04-20, 12:43 PM
posted this to a general bug thread, then found this one
pixel 3, Android 10
bakery 1.6.0 3g
no notifications

helgaisbaking
01-28-20, 12:01 PM
Another 3 months has passed and still no notifications...

Does anyone know anything? When to expect the solution? Or to expect it at all?

Purplestarkatz
02-17-20, 11:06 AM
Another 3 months has passed and still no notifications...

Does anyone know anything? When to expect the solution? Or to expect it at all?

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say it's never ever getting fixed. Think they've mostly given up I'm the game tbh.

SevenTreasures
03-04-20, 02:09 PM
Shortly after my first post at the beginning of the thread, stating that the issue has been solved, notifications stopped again. Ever since I haven't gotten notifications from the game, although trying to fix this over and over again. Playing on Android 7.0, game version 1.6.0.3g

TwixAndScones
04-16-20, 09:51 AM
Again, I'm having issues with notifications.

I'm getting to point, I'm probably just going to check the game every hour or every 30 minutes, and just shut off all my notifications anymore. And just set a timer for my food.

I don't have many tables in my kappy bakery, and when I don't get notifications, I don't think I've gotten tips = so I don't get on to clear them.

Anyway. Notifications for me, and it seems like many other people in this particular thread - aren't reliable anymore.

Purplestarkatz
04-20-20, 07:14 PM
It's been 2 months since my last reply on here, and I've still seen a grand total of zero notifications. It's getting really frustrating to no longer finish goals because of this bug.

FcNAC
04-28-20, 04:28 AM
I think EVERYONE has this issue, but they DON'T care about us anymore. All they are interested in is our MONEY ��.

Wongshavell
05-02-20, 03:17 AM
Not receiving notifications for my Samsung note 10 and because of that my food have spoilt and threw away handful of events dishes. Please help.....

helgaisbaking
05-06-20, 10:31 AM
...and another 3 months has passed and still no notifications! 🤨

lovebaking76
05-21-20, 01:13 PM
I always used to get notifications on my phone and my Samsung Sport watch until a few months ago. I just tried toggling on/off in game and on my phone. Nothing still the same. I get notifications on my iPad, so it's obviously a Android problem. I even tried deleting apps cuz I thought I didn't have enough room, but I do. They need to fix this!!!

Mookie_2010
09-17-20, 10:03 PM
My original post is on page 9 dated 08-11-19, 03:15 PM as of today i still do not get any notifications in this game. I play because i have wonderful neighbors. I spend NO MONEY in this game what so ever. They can have sales til the cow jump over the moon! I Refuse to spend money in a game that has shown no interest in resolving an issue that has gone on for over a year.

geminison
12-10-20, 11:27 AM
Hello . I am not receiving notifications on my samsung device. Please help.

helgaisbaking
12-20-20, 01:19 PM
It has been more then a year... and still no notifications. Does anyone read this thread from S8 at all? Can we ever expect solution?

dehbaker
01-05-21, 01:30 PM
No notifications for me either on Samsung Galaxy S7. Wish ALL platforms were alike. My daughter plays on an iPhone and get notifications AND watch videos for FREE gems. Not very fair.

Vadoc800
05-15-21, 11:52 AM
I have been playing the game for years the game signal used to work no longer. I really want you to finally help me with this. On a newer android it would be nice if it worked like it used to.

doublecarrot
06-10-21, 02:58 PM
No notification for bakery and restaurant
Galaxy note 9
Androind 10
1.6.0.3 g
Could please check it out??

BlessedDarkness
11-27-21, 01:35 AM
No notifications on galaxy note 8, I've played a few years ago on the same phone. Toggled all settings, what else can I do. I can't play now. I'm losing too many dishes.

Paul__
11-30-21, 05:13 PM
No notifications on galaxy note 8, I've played a few years ago on the same phone. Toggled all settings, what else can I do. I can't play now. I'm losing too many dishes.

Unfortunately, this is a known issue and there is no workaround at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.

robind30
04-18-22, 08:28 PM
I've also stopped receiving notifications. I've never had this issue before.

Samsung Note 4
Android 6.0.1
BS 1.6.0.3g

I was receiving notifications prior to this week.

I was but a wee one in August of 2019. I've changed jobs, watched my son graduate and completed my masters... all while still waiting for the developers to care about Android users. :D Can't wait to see what I accomplish in the next 3 years! Maybe I'll finally quit the game!