PDA

View Full Version : Cranberry count is wrong

michstall
03-07-19, 06:53 PM
I have cranberries in my inventory but recipe says I have zero and won?t let me make the item without buying them with gems. Recipe calls for 3 I have 5 in inventory. What can I do to fix it.

Rynetory2
03-08-19, 05:37 AM
Both raw cranberry and dried cranberry look similiar and players often mistaken them. Can you check again to make sure you have dried them in the Dryer (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88919-Farm-Story-2-Building-Guide&p=1247804&viewfull=1#post1247804) before you use them to craft. Raw cranberry cannot be used for crafting.

michstall
03-08-19, 09:35 AM
Thank you for your reply. I checked the Dryer and the juicer but it’s not available there either. The cranberry icon is not listed in either.

michstall
03-08-19, 09:47 AM
I’m, sorry my mistake I was looking to dry them in the Dehydrater and not the dryer.. had the two confused. Found them and am drying them now. Thank so much.

Rynetory2
03-09-19, 08:31 PM
Thank you for the update. I'm glad this is all sorted out. :) Happy farming! :D

driver1711
03-21-19, 06:02 AM
I have an order to fill in my warehouse and when I click on in it, it shows from farming. Looks like dried Wasabi. I have those, but it does not fill the order.

This should have been a new post

By the time I got back to the game, this problem was resolved

Rynetory2
03-21-19, 11:43 PM
I have an order to fill in my warehouse and when I click on in it, it shows from farming. Looks like dried Wasabi. I have those, but it does not fill the order.

This should have been a new post

By the time I got back to the game, this problem was resolved

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. :) Thanks for the update.

P.S. that's raw wasabi, the ones you use for planting.

(Closing thread since this is resolved and original question has been answered)