PDA

View Full Version : Something I realized about gifts you put out...

LetiB
04-12-11, 09:45 PM
Idk if anyone else has noticed, but the items that you get as gifts, level just like the clothes/items you put out in your store.
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt1/LeticiaB84/gift.png

The only thing that sucks is say you get 20 gifts and they're all "Contrast Pumps", (cause it seems like that's what everyone thinks is the best gift to receive)...so once you accept all of your gifts, you'll have a group of 4,000 pumps under "My Gifts". Well, you get 3 leveling points for each time you put them out. So, it doesn't matter if you put out a set 4,000 pumps or 200, you still get 3 points.
So, I guess if you want to make sure you get points for each gift you receive, then you should put out each one, individually, and not all at once. Make sense? :) Sorry, if I confused anyone.

sehana
04-13-11, 06:36 AM
hmmm, I see what u mean...

kooky panda
04-13-11, 09:22 AM
I have noticed that too. Some of my neighbors that are already on level 32 and up are now sending sweaters instead of the shoes. I am assuming they have mastered the shoes and want sweaters now. I am still sending out shoes as gifts, but is someone gifts me first, I have been sending back the same gift to them.

TheFluffySlipper
04-14-11, 03:27 AM
So, I guess if you want to make sure you get points for each gift you receive, then you should put out each one, individually, and not all at once. Make sense? :) Sorry, if I confused anyone.

Thanks for the tip LetiB!

Some of my neighbors that are already on level 32 and up are now sending sweaters instead of the shoes.

I've played all of Teamlava stories and have never been fussy about the gifts .... the stew that looks like spew came close but other than that I've always been grateful for what I was given. The sweaters on the other hand ugggh! The are such an unappealing colour! They look awful in my store! I was wondering why so many of my neighbours are now giving them to me ...

RageofMars
04-28-11, 11:15 AM
Has this "hidden mastery" been removed since the new gifting system came out a few weeks ago where gifts automatically goes into your stock room after you accept? I've been placing one stack of inventory on my shelves at a time, and have not seen a pop-up letting me know my mastery has increased a level.

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 01:47 AM
Has this "hidden mastery" been removed since the new gifting system came out a few weeks ago where gifts automatically goes into your stock room after you accept? I've been placing one stack of inventory on my shelves at a time, and have not seen a pop-up letting me know my mastery has increased a level.

Yes, that's exactly what I've been wondering. I've been putting them out individually as well and haven't registered any mastery either :(

LetiB
04-29-11, 04:21 AM

Yeah, I believe its been removed :/