PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
03-06-19, 07:01 PM
! Click on any of the following links for more information

* Main Game Guide Links: Main Story Goal Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide) | Building Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392) | Inventory Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375) | Story Outline Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78821) | The HUB! sub-forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?356)

* Other Useful Game Guide Links | The Town Square & Crown Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103750) | The Elven Outpost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94546-Castle-Story-The-Elven-Outpost-Runes-Boosts-How-it-works) | The Baron's Game Tent Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92434-Castle-Story-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-How-it-works-Prize-lists) | Monster Hunt Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95433-Castle-Story-Monster-Hunts-Gold-Troll-tokens-How-it-works) | Adventure Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1026416&viewfull=1#post1026416) | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts) | Update Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877) | New Player Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98066-Castle-Story-Help-and-Information-for-new-players) | Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?110)

* Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

* Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

Please stay on topic. All non-related posts will be removed.

SpiritWind00
03-06-19, 07:02 PM
The Hidden Forest (Part 1) | all goals and dialogue complete
9 goals

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
* If you complete Part 1 of The Hidden Forest in 7 days you will received the overgrown farmhouse
* You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown farmhouse if you do not complete this goals within 7 days.
* This 1st timed component may only be available to players when content released.
* Drops will stop in between parts 1 and 2 and in between 2 and 3. You have to have the actual Hidden Forest Goals active, not the one that says 'Continue To 'The Hidden Forest (Part x)' in order to get the associated drops.
* Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essence will continue to drop from the wisp pet once part 3 is complete, but not the Forest Vines as there is no more use for them.

* Q: which trade is better? You can some math posts here by player wishtheywerereal starting here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*&p=1570572&viewfull=1#post1570572

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Farmhouse!
Goal 1:
* Complete Part 1 of The Hidden Forest
Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, +1 Overgrown Farmhouse
Congratulations: Salvatore: Interesting... very.............. interesting.

Ivy: It's good to you out and about, watering plants. We wouldn't want those vines getting angry with us!
Goal 1:
* Get water 0/1 GO
* Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO | Once you complete these 2 tasks, the expansion plot at B4 unlocks. There is still more to do to open it though! You expand in goal 6.
Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp
Congratulations: Ivy: Did you feel that? It felt like the earth moved... it was as if the whole of the Glimmerwoods jumped! What was that?

Thurston: My liege, you must battle off this fearsome sprite before we can speak with it further!
Goal 2:
* Defeat the Forest Wisp 0/1 GO | spawn from white trillium. 15/15 hits to defeat | White trillium shrubs also will spawn the green Forest Wisp
* Gather forest wisp essence 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | this essence drops from a defeated forest wisp
Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp, 1 forest wisp trap unlocked
Congratulations: Forest Wisp: You've bested me, child... perhaps what is remembered of you is true.

Thurston: What was that about? Perhaps Old Thomas can provide some insight?
Goal 3:
* Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO
Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Hmmm... a forest sprite seen defending the forest? Ill tidings indeed.

Old Thomas: I love doing research! Might you be able to gather more evidence of your encounter with these spirits?
Goal 4:
* Gather silver ore 0/10 GO | this goal will complete if you have more than 10 silver ore in your inventory
* Gather jewels 0/10 GO | this goal will complete if you have more than 10 jewels in your inventory
* Gather forest wisp essence 0/12 | Forest wisps drop 1-3 forest wisp essence when defeated
* Prepare forest compass 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 forest wisp essence, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels
Congratulations: Old Thomas: I'm onto something now! I don't have the answer but I might have something to help guide the way.

Old Thomas: No matter which way I turn, the compass points that way, which is most definitely not north...
Goal 5:
* Visit deep mine 0/1 GO
* Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO | newborn sprite also drops from white trillium
* Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO | newborn sprite will now drop from Ivy's Hut?
Congratulations: Ivy: I'm so glad you're here, Ruler! I have something you absolutely must see!

Old Thomas: Use this compass to guide the way, ruler! We'll see what mysteries the forest has in store for us yet.
Goal 6:
* Gather mithril 0/35
* Gather spellbound dew 0/45
* Gather newborn sprites 0/5
* Gather forest compass 0/8
* Expand to the first forest totem 0/1 GO | Map ref B4: Expansion requirements - 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 newborn sprites, 8 forest compasses
Note: if the yellow arrows do not appear on this plot, force close your game. You may need to have expanded to the left and closer to the centre first. You DON'T have to expand to the plot on the right of B4. Follow the GO button to see where it takes you. When you have given all the items to the plot, the green tick will appear.
Congratulations: Old Thomas: Do you feel that? It feels as if the ground is shaking!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Sloth Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
Old Thomas: Only one way to find out! Prepare a tribute for this spirit and see if we can make some magic happen!
Goal 7:
* Prepare the Acidien Tribute 0/1 GO | Acidien Totem, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins
* Summon the First Forest Spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Sloth Spirit.
Congratulations: Old Thomas: The spirit is awakened! And it looks so very angry...

Thurston: This monster speaks so slowly, my liege. Hurry before it curses us, let us fight off the beast!
Goal 8:
* Defeat the first forest spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Sloth Spirit takes 99/99 hits to defeat
Congratulations: Thurston: Huzzah, my liege! A glorious conquest!

Salvatore: I'm...a...bit...of...a...slow...talker. If...you...maybe...could...show...me...what...you. ..mean?
Goal 9:
* Prepare an Acidien Tribute 0/1 GO | Acidien Totem, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites
Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Salvatore (pet)
Congratulations: Baron: Congratulations, child!
Note: Once you begin the craft (if done in 7 days), the congratulations screen comes up with the reward of the Overgrown Farmhouse. This goal continues until the craft completes to reward Salvatore.

Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
CRAFTING BUILDING
Cost: reward for expanding
Size: 2x2
Build: comes fully built
What can you craft?
Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

The Hidden Forest Part 1 Dialogue:
Baron: Ready for a challenge?

Goal 1:
Ruler: Those White Trillium over there look a bit dry... In fact, all of the plants near the edge of the forest look ...unwell. Ah well. Nothing a good watering can't fix!

Goal 2:
Thurston: My liege, you must come quick! The very earth under our feet seems to have split open. A great crack has broken through the ground, coming from the centre of the forest. An angry spirit has appeared, demanding to battle you at once! It was honestly quite surprising for my men to hear this being's demands.
Ruler: I'm not surprised an angry visitor would demand to speak to the ruler of the realm.
Thurston: It was more than that, my liege. This spirit claims it knows you from before...
Ruler: Before?
Thurston: It said a long, long time ago... I have never seen this creature before, but it says it know you, "child-ruler of the realm".

Goal 3:
Ruler: You remember me? How do you know me?
Forest Wisp: The forest certainly remembers you...it hasn't forgotten. The forest remembers all...or it did, once upon a time.
Ruler: I don't remember anything about this. The earliest I can remember is awakening here, in this realm, with the Baron barking orders at me as I tried to gather my wits. I'm very sorry, but I truly don't remember you.
Forest Wisp: Apologise not, child... All things are forgotten in time. List the forest will be soon... all things forgotten, all things doomed...
Ruler: Wait, wait, what do you mean doomed? Is something wrong in the forest?
Forest Wisp: Yes. Something is terribly, terribly wrong... if only you remembered...
Ruler: Remembered what? I'm so confused.
Forest Wisp: I am sorry child, but I cannot remind you. I must return back to the forest. All things forgotten, all things doomed...
Ruler: Wait, no, no doom! What can I do to stop the forest from being forgotten?
Forest Wisp: You must remember child. I am sorry I cannot help you more...

Goal 4:
Old Thomas: You actually saw a sprite from the forest? That is incredible.
Ruler: So you know of them... surely you've seen one.
Old Thomas: They are legend! I don't think I know anyone who's ever saw one... except you now, I suppose.
Thurston: And me, Thomas! I saw it too!
Old Thomas: Well, I would say it's wonderful to know someone who's seen such a rare creature but the sight of a sprite means ill tidings indeed for the forest. Only in a time of great catastrophe would they risk being seen.
Ruler: They're not only risking being seen, they're fighting us.
Old Thomas: Something must be greatly wrong with them... I'll have to do more research!

Goal 5:
Old Thomas: And just here... one more twist... no, that's still not working.
Ruler: What are you working on there, Thomas?
Old Thomas: It's a compass! I was studying that essence you provided me. It's quite interesting. It seems to have properties of its own. I thought it might do well as a compass. Only now that I've got it constructed, I can't seem to make it work.
Ruler: What's wrong with it?
Old Thomas: It won't point north! Which, for a compass, is a very important trait. I'll keep working on this if you're able to find more essence. In the meantime, can you show this essence to Ivy? I wonder if she might have any insights.

Goal 6:
Ivy: Look, ruler! It's a wee baby sprite!
Ruler: A sprite! Thomas will want to see this immediately. He said they were very rare.
Ivy: They are rare indeed, but look at it! It's just so tiny and sweet. This is definitely not a fully formed sprite. I think it might just be a newborn.
Ruler: A newborn sprite, all by itself? That seems troublesome.
Ivy: It does indeed, doesn't it. I wonder how it got lost out here on its own.
Ruler: If you look at it, it seems to be trying to get somewhere, doesn't it?
Ivy: I think it might be trying to return home... If only there was some sort of way to see where it needed to go... Like something that pointed toward where this little guy needed to go into the forest.
Ruler: I think I might have just the thing.

Goal 7:
Ruler: The compass led us here, right to this statue. Hello? Can anyone hear me? ... Nothing... No one is here, I suppose.
Old Thomas: I wonder if it's just a broken compass...
Baron: Come child, it's not enough to simply speak to the spirits of the forest. For a great creature like this, a hefty tribute must be prepared.
Ruler: Hello, Baron! I thought you might show up with a suggestion like that.
Baron: I mean only to help child, I promise. If the forest is ill, it means ill for our realm. The forest provides so much of what we use daily, if it were gone... I shudder to think of the coins you'd have to spend.
Ruler: Mhmmm...
Old Thomas: Actually, I think the Baron might be on to something here.
Ruler: Really?
Old Thomas: If our tribute pleases the spirit, perhaps we may get some time to speak with it! Could you imagine? A wise beast like this, possibly older than the forest itself! I wonder what it might say to us...

Goal 8:
Salvatore: WHO...DARES...AWAKEN...THE...FOREST!
Old Thomas: We came bearing a tribute to your excellence, oh wise forest spirit.
Ruler: We mean no ill will, we only wish to speak to you. We fear for the forest after finding dark tidings, and we wish to confer with you!
Salvatore: YOU...DARE...SPEAK...TO...THE...FOREST? DO YOU...REMEMBER...NAUGHT, CHILD? A PRICE...A PRICE...MUST BE PAID!
Ruler: Thurston! Suit up now!
Salvatore: FACE...YOUR...DOOM...WITHIN...THE...FOREST!

Goal 9:
Salvatore: *YAWN!* That...sure...was...a...long...nap...
Thurston: We just defeated this creature but he doesn't seem very made about it.
Salvatore: I've...been...asleep...for...too...long... I'll...bet...I..missed........ so...much!
Ruler: Actually, we were hoping to speak to you about the forest. It's just, we're concerned and we hoped you might be able to help us... Err... what should we call you?
Salvatore: My...name...is...Salvatore...and I...am...a...guardian...of...the...forest. How...can...I...help...you?
Ruler: Well, we have been seeing some things in the forest that have made us rather nervous. A forest sprite that came to our home warned us that something was wrong in the forest. We decided to try and explore and we were hoping you might be able to help us. You're the first thing we've encountered.
Salvatore: Hmm...That...doesn't...sound.......good.

SpiritWind00
The Hidden Forest (Part 2) | all goals and dialogue complete
10 goals

* Complete Hidden Forest Part 1.
* The final goal of Part 1 rewards you with Salvatore whose collection time is 12 hours. You can delay starting this part until he is ready for collection so you can complete goal 2 immediately.
* This part unlocks the Rhino looking animal located in map reference A3.
* The Forest Wisp pet now drops Forest Vines (1-3) as well as Forest Wisp Essence (1-3) and Newborn Sprite(1-3)
* Once you collect the Tribute made in the last goal of Part 1, a new goal comes up with the option beginning now or postponing the goal till you're ready. Once you're ready, click on GO.
* The Forest Wisp does not drop items in between parts - am checking on this... SW (12 Mar 2019)
* If you complete Part 2 of the The Hidden Forest in 30 days you will received the overgrown Spire
* You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown Spire if you do not complete this goals within 30 days.

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Spire!
Goal 1:
* Complete Part 2 of The Hidden Forest
Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, 1 Overgrown Spire
Congratulations: Baron: Finished already? I'm impressed!

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!
Goal 1: Continue to 'The Hidden Forest (Part II)'
* Start Part II of The Hidden Forest 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Baron: Get ready... on your marks... and go!

Thurston: When I need a bit of an energy pick-me-up, there's nothing quite like a cold, frothy glass of Root Beer!
Goal 2:
* Visit the Tavern 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
* Visit Salvatore 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
Congratulations: Thurston: Whaddaya say? Another round!

Thurston: Nothing unusual here my liege, but we should check near the forest to see if we see anything seems amiss.
Goal 3:
* Clear Willow Trees 0/1 GO
* Gather Forest Vines 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | forest vines drop from Willows and now from the Forest Wisp pet
* Investigate White Trillium 0/1 GO | clear your board of any other monster as you need to spawn a new Forest Wisp (clearing one on your board does not complete this goal)
Congratulations: Forest Wisp: All things forgotten, all things doomed... If only you remembered...

Salvatore: Hello again... child... More trouble with... the forest wisps?
Goal 4:
* Defeat forest wisps 0/1 GO
* Have forest wisp essence 0/1 GO
* Have enchanter's essence 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Salvatore: This is... very worrisome... very worrisome indeed...

Salvatore: I'm sorry I...cannot be more help...but I know that Wilma will be able to help you.
Goal 5:
* Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
* Clear crab apple tree 0/1 GO
* Clear dead trees 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Wilma: Is that a little newborn sprite... how did you get out here by yourself? Wait a minute, who are you?!

Old Thomas: Leave this to me, ruler... If you can gather a few things to me, I'll explain everything to Wilma.
Goal 6:
* Gather forest wisp essence 0/4 GO
* Gather forest vines 0/12 GO (skip 240 gems) | make sure you have 12 vines BEFORE you craft the forest blade (as it needs 10) or this goal will go back to 0 vines.
* Gather enchanted essence 0/3 GO
* Make forest blades 0/1 GO (skip 100 gems)
Congratulations: Wilma: I'm afraid it's rather hard for me to see anything now. I'm not sure how I can help you, but if the forest is in trouble, I will do what I can.

Wilma: I wish you safe travels, child-ruler... and if you ever need guidance, feel free to come see me again.
Goal 7:
* Gather spellbound dew 0/1
* Gather newborn sprite 0/1
* Gather forest compass 0/1
* Gather forest blades 0/1
* Expand to the second forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A3: Expansion requirements - 30 spellbound dew, 25 newborn sprites, 8 forest compass, 21 forest blades. | To access this plot, you can expand to either B3 (one in front) or A4 (middle of the elephant and rhino)
Congratulations: Thurston: The ground is shaking again... we must be near!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
Baron: A worthy tribute should be made of only the best. It's good I'm well versed in the finest things!
Goal 8:
* Prepare the Vimino Tribute /1 GO | Vimino Totem, 10 minutes- 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs, 1000 coin
* Summon the second forest spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Rhino Spirit
Congratulations: Baron: An angry beast to battle? That's my cue to depart... If you need help with something less scary, please, let me know.

Renata: YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE AWOKEN ME IF YOU WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!
Goal 9:
* Defeat the Rhino Spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Rhino Spirit takes 199/199 hits to defeat
Congratulations: Ruler: Trust me, I was prepared...

Renata: It's a lot of information to digest and I've just woken up. This is going to make my stomach hurt.
Goal 10:
* Prepare the Vimino Tribute 0/1 GO | Vimino Totem, 2 hours - 10 forest wisp essence, 35 dragon scales, 30 newborn sprite | rewards 50,000 coins
Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Renata (pet)
Congratulations: Renata: Hmm... I'm afraid I may not be able to help you, but don't fret! I do know who can.
Note: Once you begin the craft (if done in 30 days), the congratulations screen comes up with the reward of the Overgrown Spire. This goal continues until the craft completes to reward Renata.

Vimino Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
CRAFTING BUILDING
What can you craft?
Vimino Tribute, 10 minutes - 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs, 1000 coin (goal 8)
Vimino Tribute, 2 hours - 10 forest wisp essence, 35 dragon scales, 30 newborn sprite (goal 10)

The Hidden Forest Part 2 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Ruler: Our new friend seems very very old.
Thurston: That he does.
Ruler: And he's a very, very slow talker.
Thurston: Very, very slow! I could get him some Root Beer, my liege. I think that could help pep him up a bit!
Ruler: I'm not sure that would have the desired effect, as this is an ancient forest spirit, but it's worth the try!

Goal 3:
Salvatore: *SLURP* This..is..delicious! I've lived for...many, many years...and I'm not sure I've had anything so sweet. I feel more awake for certain... It feels good to move my legs.
Ruler: I am glad to hear that. I was worried you might be angry with us for waking you.
Salvatore: No child, not at all... Indeed, I'm glad to be awake again...
Ruler: About that... now that you are awake, can you help us?
Salvatore: I have been considering things deeply since I woke but I'm afraid I do not have the answers you seek regarding the warnings.
Ruler: Ah... well.
Salvatore: Do not be disappointed, child... help may still be out there. Perhaps my slumber was the disturbance that you were warned of. There are many spirits in the forest... each an important part of our world. Sometimes, as time passes... the spirits can grow weary and tired... I myself fell under a slumber... I would have remained under without you. If you no longer receive warnings, perhaps we have already solved the issue. If things seem amiss again, please come speak to me...

Goal 4:
Thurston: Another attack, my liege.
Ruler: I fear for what this means for the forest. We should gather what we can from these sprites to show Salvatore. Maybe with evidence of the issues we're seeing, he'll be able to help.

Goal 5:
Salvatore: Hmmm...this does look...suspicious... Perhaps...something is still amiss... Perhaps that why...it was easy for you to wake me. I'm afraid...I cannot help you, child-ruler of the realm. But...I may know someone...who can... If the forest...is as ill...as you say...she will not be hard to find.
Ruler: Who, Salvatore?
Salvatore: Search through the trees...carry a newborn sprite with you... She will find you.

Goal 6:
Wilma: Who are you? Are you friend or foe? Tell me now.
Ruler: We're friends, Wilma. We were sent by Salvatore to find you.
Wilma: Salvatore? You surely can't mean the Salvatore I know... He's been asleep forever, and I thought fur sure he would call on me if he woke.
Ruler: We woke him, actually... I think he's still getting his bearings.
Wilma: Who are you? What are you doing waking the spirits of the forest? I cannot see you well but you are unfamiliar to me...
Ruler: I am ruler of this realm, and we've been sent here to find you, to seek your help.
Wilma: My help? Well, at least I am sure Salvatore sent you now.
Ruler: I'm sorry if we are disturbing you but there are dark circumstances within the forest that demand attention.
Wilma: Dark circumstances, hmm? It has been so very long since I have been visited... Perhaps you are right. But how do I know this not a trick, trying to uproot my life for no reason?

Goal 7:
Wilma: All right, child-ruler... I see that you mean well. Your child-friend helped explain what your motivation is.
Ruler: Child friend? Do you mean Thomas?
Old Thomas: She does! Oh, I haven't been called young in eons!
Ruler: *She must be very, very old... I'd mention it to here but I don't want to be rude!*
Wilma: With newborn sprites appearing to you, I suspect as you do that something is wrong. I cannot come with you, but I can guide your way. Head in the way the compass leads now... It will take you to another spirit. I cannot guarantee that the spirit won't be mad at being woken either, mind you.
Ruler: I suspect that may be the case, Wilma. If the spirits are anything like Salvatore...

Goal 8:
Ruler: We found another statue here... I suppose it needs another tribute.
Baron: Tribute? Did someone say tribute?
Ruler: Baron, how did you get here so quick? We're in the middle of the forest? Were you hiding out there, waiting for us to mention coin?
Baron: Look, child, do you want my help or not?
Ruler: I'd be more than happy to have your help, Baron.
Baron: I absolutely can help you source a tribute. The forest needs it, child! I may need to take a small finders fee for my hard work, of course...

Goal 9:
Renata: WHO DARES AWAKEN THE FOREST!
Ruler: Oh no... here we go again. We mean you no ill will, we only wish to speak with you...
Renata: YOU DARE SPEAK TO THE FOREST? DO YOU REMEMBER NAUGHT, CHILD? A PRICE! A PRICE MUST BE PAID!
Ruler: I had hoped the tribute would be price enough, but I know what comes next.

Goal 10
Renata: Oo! Sorry about that... hope I wasn't too rude. You startled me!
Ruler: No need to apologize...uhm, what is your name?
Renata: My name is Renata... What brings you to my corner of the forest? Can I get you a cup of tea or anything?
Ruler: No, it's all right... we were actually hoping to speak to you about the forest itself. We hope you have a moment, it's a very long story...
Renata: Don't worry child... I have all the time in the world! But if it's going to be a long story, I insist, let's have a cuppa.

SpiritWind00
The Hidden Forest (Part 3)
10 goals

* Complete Hidden Forest Part 2
* You have to have the actual Hidden Forest Goals active, not the one that says 'Continue To 'The Hidden Forest (Part x)' in order to get the associated drops
* If you complete Part 3 of the The Hidden Forest in 45 days you will received the overgrown Cottage
* You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the overgrown Cottage if you do not complete this goals within 45 days
* The final goal of Part 2 rewards you with Renata whose collection time is 22 hours. You can delay starting this part until she is ready for collection so you can complete goal 1 immediately
* Once you collect the Tribute made in the last goal of Part 2, a new goal comes up with the option beginning now or postponing this part till you're ready. Once you're ready, click on GO
* This part unlocks Hortensia, the Elephant looking animal located in map reference A5
* The Forest Wisp pet now drops Forest Vines (1-3), Forest Wisp Essence (1-3), Newborn Sprite (1-3) and new for this part, Forest Ore (4). Forest ore also drops from Sparkling Mines and Sawmills
* At the conclusion of Part 3, you will still receive drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essence from the Forest Wisp, but there is no more use for Forest Vines once this part is complete.

Baron: Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with an Overgrown Cottage!
Goal 1:
* Complete Part 3 of The Hidden Forest
Reward: 1000 coins, 25 xp, 1 Overgrown Cottage
Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child! You're quite adept at this.

Baron: Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!
Goal 1:
* Start Part III of The Hidden Forest 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Baron: On your marks... get ready... go!

Ivy: You need snacks? I got snacks!
Goal 2:
* Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems)
* Feed Renata 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
Congratulations: Renata: A tasty pie, just me? What a treat!

Renata: I think you're right to investigate. I may not be able to do much to help, but I do have friends!
Goal 3:
* Visit sparking mines 0/1 GO (skip 8 gems)
* Gather forest ore 0/1 GO (skip 9 gems) | drops from sparking mines, sawmills and forest wisp
Congratulations: Renata: I cannot come with you, child-ruler, but I know where you must go next.

Renata: Good luck, child! You are on the right path now. The forest greatly appreciates your help!
Goal 4:
* Tend to white trillium 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
* Clear willow trees 0/1 GO
Congratulations: Wilma: Back so soon? Did I send you to the wrong corner of the forest?

Wilma: It's a little difficult for me to see... My eyes don't work very well. Can you help shine a little light for me?
Goal 5:
* Gather forest wisp essence 0/8 GO
* Gather forest vines 0/5 GO
* Gather forest ore 0/45 GO (skip 400 gems)
* Prepare forest lanterns 0/1 GO (skip 200 gems) | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 forest wisp essence, 5 forest vines, 45 forest ore
Congratulations: Wilma: I think I'm on to something now! I just need a few things from you...

Wilma: You'll need something really potent to wake this spirit... How about some flowers from your realm?
Goal 6:
* Tend iceland poppy patch 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem) | If your flowers are buried in storage, click on GO and it will take you the right page in your inventory so you can place what you have rather than buy a new one for these 3 goals
* Tend blue-flower penstemon 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
* Tend talinum auranticum 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
Congratulations: Wilma: I could smell you coming with those flowers! They're perfect.

Wilma: Safe travels, child! The answers you seek lie ahead!
Goal 7:
* Gather newborn sprite 0/1 | inventory counts for these 3 goals
* Gather forest compass 0/1
* Gather forest lanterns 0/1
* Expand to the third forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A5: Expansion requirements - 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns. | To access this plot, you must expand to the plot in front of A5 and also to the left of A5.
Congratulations: Thurston: Here we are, my liege! This statue is the biggest one yet!

Note: Clear any other monsters off your board for this goal or you will not spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit and will need to prepare the tribute again.
Baron: This spirit will need a very special tribute, won't it? You won't want to disappoint this one.
Goal 8:
* Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute 0/1 GO | Anamnecia Totem, 1 minute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins
* Summon the third forest spirit 0/1 GO | when you collect the Tribute, it will spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit
Congratulations: Baron: Pleasure doing business with you and the spirit world!

Thurston: This spirit is the agriest yet! You must fight them before we are crushed in its raging path!
Goal 9:
* Defeat the third forest spirit 0/1 GO | The Enraged Elephant Spirit takes 299/299 hits to defeat
Congratulations: Hortensia: I... I remember!

Hortensia: I can remember everything but the moment before I fell asleep. This mystery is not yet solved.
Goal 10:
* Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute 0/1 GO | Anamnecia Totem, 8 hours - 20 forest wisp essence, 25 mithril, 50 newborn sprite | rewards 100,000 coins
Reward: 2500 coin, 50 xp, Hortensia (2x1 pet)
Congratulations: Hortensia: Than you again for breaking the spell upon me... the forest might have been forgotten without you.

Hortensia: It is of the utmost importance that I remain awake to protect the forest. Your help would be appreciated... I'm very very old.
Goal: Hello Hortensia
* Visit Hortensia 0/1 GO
Reward: none

Anamnecia Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
CRAFTING BUILDING
What can you craft?
Anamnecia Totem, 1 minute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins (goal 8)
Anamnecia Totem, 8 hours - 20 forest wisp essence, 25 mithril, 50 newborn sprite (goal 10)

The Hidden Forest Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:
Renata: I'm sorry, child-ruler... I'd love to help you right now but my stomach is rumbling! I won't be able to think straight until I get a bit to eat. My stomach is always achy in the morning... Could you bring me something? Just a little nibble?
Ruler: Of course, Renata... Now, what kind of food does a forest spirit want to eat?

Goal 3:
Ruler: You know, I wouldn't have imaged a spirit enjoying food like we do.
Renata: Oh, I don't really need this to survive like you do...It's part of my duties to stay and so I'm here to stay for eternity. We're not meant to move about much. We need to remain where we are and protect. But honestly, in my very very long time, I've learned a few things... And I know that a warm meal can really help one feel better and more awake.
Ruler: That's something we have in common, Renata.
Renata: And I've thought and thought about everything you've told me about the forest! I think you are right that something is amiss... The spirits of the forest were under a slumber so deeply that we couldn't see. We each have a responsibility we must fulfill, but we couldn't when we were asleep. Something wanted us to be asleep so we couldn't fulfill those responsibilities. But I'm awake now...

Goal 4:
Renata: Based on what the sprites have told you, I suspect another spirit might be asleep. And this one should be protecting the sprites... but it must be asleep.
Ruler: Do you know which spirit? How many forest spirits are there?
Renata: Too many questions, child, I'll need another pie. Go speak to Wilma... I know Salvatore sent you to her if you found me, and I know she'll be able to send you to the right spirit. And tell her exactly what the sprites have been telling you, word for word. And give her this note, from me... She'll know what to do next.

Goal 5:
Wilma: Hmmm... very interesting... It's been so long since I've heard from Renata!
Ruler: What does the note say, Wilma? I tried to read it but it doesn't look like any language I've ever seen before.
Wilma: This is communication from the spirit world, child-ruler! Of course you won't understand. Lucky for you, I'm fluent in their speak... well... I can understand it in writing. I certainly can't speak it. She has some ideas about what spirit you need to see next. Or at least... that's what I think it says.

Goal 6:
Wilma: I think I may know which spirit to send you to this time. You'll need some fragrant florals to wake them.
Ruler: Flowers? I think we can definitely help with that.
Wilma: The spirit is very old, probably older than either of the spirits you've met. I know they are older than me! But if they are under a slumber, it's going to take a big effort to wake them.

Goal 7:
Wilma: I'm sending you in the right direction now, I'm sure of it. Head deeper into the forest, child-ruler. Use the forest lanterns to guide your path...if you get lost, send one up! I'll make sure the compass is guiding you correctly.

Goal 8:
Ruler: Another statue... I know what we need to do now... Baron? Are you out there?
Baron: *rustle* Oh fine...you've found me.
Ruler: We're so deeply within the forest now... have you been following us?
Baron: Not directly following you... but I've certainly been keeping an ear out. I knew you'd need another tribute!

Goal 9:
Hortensia: WHO DARES AWAKEN THE FOREST! FACE YOUR DOOM NOW!
Thurston: This spirit is so angry... and it's charging right at us!
Ruler: We must fight now!

Goal 10:
Hortensia: I remember now! I'm awake! Thank you child for breaking the spell upon me... The forest was in danger of being forgotten... my task is so very important. But I am awake now to remember.
Ruler: I'm sorry but I don't understand... you remember? What do you remember?
Hortensia: Everything, child. I remember all. The forest must be remembered, lest it be forgotten by all. Without me, the forest history would cease to be recorded and remembered. My task is so important. But there is one thing yet that I have not been able to find in my memory... The very moment before I fell asleep... I fear something wanted me to be asleep... someone wanted me to forget.

Visit Hortensia
Hortensia: Thank you for waking me, child... I would never want to fall asleep like that again.
Ruler: What's wrong with sleep?
Hortensia: Oh child, sleep is for mortals! As a spirit of the forest, it's my duty to protect and remember. Each spirit has a task, a responsibility they must perform. If we're asleep, we cannot do that... With some spirits, it matters less... but with me, it was a dire consequence.
Ruler: I know Hortensia... We had newborn sprites appearing at our doorstep.
Hortensia: And you may continue to see those sprites... I fear the problem is not resolved yet. I ask that you stay in touch with me, if you can child...

Thanks to Melany77 for providing goal information in advance.

SpiritWind00
Other Information

Expansions released with lowered resources for a limited time. (See Info Nugget - Expansions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377) for map)
Note: the lowered resource ones are NOT the new plots - they are ones in front of the the new ones so you can access these new ones a bit easier.

A6 - 3000 rp, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
A5 - 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns (Elephant Totem) - expand when you get to The Hidden Forest Part 3, goal 7
A4 - 3000 rp, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits
A3 - 30 spellbound dew, 25 newborn sprites, 8 forest compass, 21 forest blades (Rhino Totem) - expand when you get to The Hidden Forest Part 2, goal 7

B4 - 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 newborn sprites, 8 forest compasses (Acidien Totem) - unlocks by completing The Hidden Forest Part 1, Goal 1 and you can expand when you get to Part 1, Goal 6.
B3 - 3000 rp, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits

snip
Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well.

Square reference coordinates are in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding

The squares I can see TEMPORARY discounts on are C4, C5, and D3, around the Forgotten Roost (D4):

C4: 2500 RP (Royal Points)
Lanterns was 23 now 12
Cost was 250K now 125K
Permits was 2 now 1

C5: 2300 RP
Lanterns was 21 now 10
Cost was 215K now 107.5K
(a "no permit" square)

D3: 3300 RP
Lanterns was 24 now 12
Cost was 310K now 155K
Permits was 3 now 2

SpiritWind00
Inventory Information - added to the Guide

Resources:

Forest Wisp (pet)
Info: A calmed forest spirit, who smells like freshly trimmed grass. Visit it to collect Forest Wisp Essence and more!
Found: market 150 gems released for The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)
Drops: part 1: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite | part 2: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite, forest vines | part 3: forest wisp essence, newborn sprite, forest vines, forest ore | once all parts complete, forest wisp essence, newborn sprite
Collection time: 12 hours

Salvatore
Info: A steady and calm spirit, who's as slow and steady as a sloth. He might give you an Expansion Permit or a Trade Ticket!
Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)
Drops: earth wisps, expansion permit, spellbound dew, trade tickets, wisp lanterns
Collection time: 12 hours

Renata
Info: A forceful spirit, with the strength of a rhino, who's smart and kind. She'll give you Mithril and has a chance to drop Energy!
Found: reward for completing Part 2 of The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)
Drops: coal, dragon scales, energy, 2 gems, light armor, longsword, mithril
Collection time: 22 hours

Hortensia
Info: A wise old spirit with the memory of an elephant. Visit her to collect.
Found: reward for completing Part 3 of The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)
Drops: bone, creep tooth, fur, hearty feast, simple feast, trade tickets (guaranteed)
Collection time: 10 hours

Crafts:

Forest compass
Info: A compass that points the way to... somewhere? Made in the Magic Forge.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 forest wisp essence, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels during The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)
Uses: expanding to the Hidden Forest

Forest blade
Info: A sharp blade to cut through forest vines and make a path. Made in the Magic Forge.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 forest wisp essence, 10 forest vines, 3 enchanter's essence during The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)

Forest lantern
Info: A brightly lantern that can hover high in the sky. Made in the Magic Forge.
Crafted: Magic Forge, 4 hours - 8 forest wisp essence, 5 forest vines, 45 forest ore during The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)

Materials:

Forest wisp essence
Info: A bottle of the very essence of the forest. Found from battling Forest Wisps.
Found: Forest wisp, defeated Forest Wisps (spawn from white trillium)
Uses: item in Forest Compass (12), item in Forest Blade (4), item in Forest Lantern (8), item in Acidien Tribute (9), item in Vimino Tribute (10), item in Anamnecia Tribute (20)
Note: released during The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)

Newborn sprite
Info: A wee baby sprite, lost and all on its own. Found from Ivy's Hut.
Found: Ivy's Hut, Forest wisp, defeated Forest Wisps (spawn from white trillium - rare drop)
Uses: expanding to the Hidden Forest, item in Acidien Tribute (8), item in Vimino Tribute (30), item in Anamnecia Tribute (50)
Note: released during The Hidden Forest (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852-Castle-Story-3-7-The-Hidden-Forest-(main-story)-*goals-and-inventory-on-page-1*)

Forest vines
Info: A thick and strong vine that would make a good rope. Found from clearing Willow Trees.
Found: willow trees, Forest Wisp
Uses: item in Forest Blade (10), item in Forest Lantern (5)

Forest ore
Info: A bright neon material that glows brightly, even in the daylight. Collected from Sparkling Mines and Sawmill.
Found: sawmill, sparking mine, Forest Wisp
Uses: item in Forest Lantern (45)

Forest wisp trap
Info: Chop to lure a Forest Wisp
Found: market, 25 gems
Uses: chop to lure a forest wisp

ShibuyaCloth
03-06-19, 10:56 PM
Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorers Permits Specials Features Conditions
A3 30 Spellbound Dew, 25 Newborn Sprite, 8 Forest Compass, 21 Forest Blade Vimino Totem B4
B3 3 000 50 400 000 5
A4 3 000 50 500 000 6
B4 35 Mithril, 45 Spellbound Dew, 5 Newborn Sprite, 8 Forest Compass Acidien Totem
A5 35 Newborn Sprite, 10 Forest Compass, 10 Forest Blade, 20 Forest Lantern Anamnecia Totem A3
A6 3 000 50 400 000 5
Total 3 000 150 1 300 000 16

The Hidden Forest I
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb713030.png_2v_31020.pngAcidien Totem (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AcidienTotem) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AcidienTotem.png))Storable:YesInfo:An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a wise and slow forest spirit.Type:BuildingClass:CraftingSource:Storyline Size:2x2Sell:item cannot be sold!Arc:The Hidden Forest ICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20003.pngAcidien Tribute (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AcidienTribute)Storable:NoInfo:A slow tribute to the steady forest.Type:TradeSource:StorylineCrafted in:Acidien TotemRequirements: 9 Forest Wisp Essence, 15 Spellbound Dew, 8 Newborn SpriteDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IProduction:60 minutes // 1 hourProd. Speed-up:4 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910033.png_2v_31020.pngEnraged Sloth Spirit (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EnragedSlothSpirit)Storable:NoTyp e:SpawnSource:StorylineCrafted in:Acidien TotemSize:5x5Requirements: 1 Golden Nugget, 1 Golden Egg, 10000 CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IProduction:5 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:99 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51761.png_2v_31020.pngForest Compass (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestCompass) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestCompass.png))Storable:YesInfo:A compass that points the way to... somewhere? Made in the Magic Forge.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic ForgeRequirements: 160 gems // 12 Forest Wisp Essence, 10 Silver Ores, 10 JewelsUsed for:Expand to B4, A3, A5Arc:The Hidden Forest IProduction:60 minutes // 1 hourProd. Speed-up:4 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:Needed to open the map plots B4, ?
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb73018.png_2v_31020.pngForest Wisp (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestWisp) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestWisp.png))Storable:YesInfo:A calmed forest spirit, who smells like freshly trimmed grass. Visit it to collect Forest Wisp Essence and more!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:PurchaseSi ze:1x1Requirements: 150 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins, Forest Wisp Essence, Newborn Sprite, Forest Vines, Forest OreArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:720 minutes // 12 hoursColl. Speed-up:48 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb73018.png_2v_31020.pngForest Wisp (Spawn) (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestWispSpawn)Storable:NoType:S pawnSource:StorylineSize:5x5Found:White TrilliumDrops:Forest Wisp Essence, Energy, Newborn SpriteArc:The Hidden Forest ILink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:15 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51758.png_2v_31020.pngForest Wisp Essence (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestWispEssence) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestWispEssence.png))Storable:YesInfo:A bottle of the very essence of the forest. Found from battling Forest Wisps.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 30 gemsFound:Forest WispUsed for:Forest CompassArc:The Hidden Forest ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb808048.png_2v_31020.pngForest Wisp Trap (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestWispTrap) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestWispTrap.png))Storable:YesInfo:Chop to lure a Forest Wisp?Type:DecorationClass:OtherSource:PurchaseSize :1x1Requirements: 25 gemsDrops:Forest WispArc:The Hidden Forest ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:Can be cleared in 1 actions
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51791.png_2v_31020.pngNewborn Sprite (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_NewbornSprite) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-NewbornSprite.png))Storable:YesInfo:A wee baby sprite, lost and all on it's own. Found from Ivy's Hut.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 25 gemsFound:Ivy's Hut, Forest WispUsed for:Expand to B4, SalvatoreArc:The Hidden Forest ICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L1 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL1) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL1.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 65 gemsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L2 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL2) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL2.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 10 Stone, 10 Wood, 20 MilkSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L3 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL3) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL3.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Wood Beam, 2 Stone Block, 25 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L4 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL4) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL4.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 4 Wood Beam, 4 Stone Block, 20 Milk, 20 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L5 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL5) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL5.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 3 Fancy Beam, , 3 Fancy Block , 30 Milk , 30 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L6 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL6) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL6.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 40 Milk, 40 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L7 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL7) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL7.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 50 Milk, 50 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L8 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL8) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL8.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 4 Spellbound Block, 4 Spellbound Beam, 60 Milk, 60 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498020.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Farmhouse L9 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownFarmhouseL9) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownFarmhouseL9.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 70 Milk, 70 EggsSell:0 coinsDrops:Coins, Corn, TomatoArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:10 minutesColl. Speed-up:1 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910033.png_2v_31020.pngSalvatore (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Salvatore) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Salvatore.png))Storable:YesInfo:A steady and calm spirit, who's as slow and steady as a sloth. He might give you an Expansion Permit or a Trade Ticket!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Storylin eSize:2x1Sell:0 coinsDrops:Coins, Earth Wisp, Trade Ticket, Spellbound Dew, Expansion Permit, Wisp LanternArc:The Hidden Forest ICollection:720 minutes // 12 hoursColl. Speed-up:48 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

The Hidden Forest II
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910034.png_2v_31020.pngEnraged Rhino Spirit (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EnragedRhinoSpirit)Storable:NoTyp e:SpawnSource:StorylineCrafted in:Vimino TotemSize:5x5Requirements: 3 Golden Nugget, 3 Golden Egg, 10000 CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIProduction:10 minutesProd. Speed-up:1 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:199 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51762.png_2v_31020.pngForest Blade (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestBlade) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestBlade.png))Storable:YesInfo:A sharp blade to cut through forest vines and make a path. Made in the Magic Forge.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic ForgeRequirements: 100 gems // 4 Forest Wisp Essence, 10 Forest Vines, 3 Enchanter's EssenceUsed for:Expand to A3Arc:The Hidden Forest IIProduction:120 minutes // 2 hoursProd. Speed-up:8 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:A sharp blade to cut through vines.
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51759.png_2v_31020.pngForest Vines (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestVines) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestVines.png))Storable:YesInfo:A thick and strong vine that would make a good rope. Found from clearing Willow Trees.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 20 gemsFound:Willow Tree, Forest WispUsed for:Forest BladeArc:The Hidden Forest IICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L1 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL1) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL1.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:60Requirements: ?Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L2 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL2) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL2.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:63Requirements: 1 Blue Dye, 30 Wood, 30 StoneSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L3 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL3) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL3.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:66Requirements: 3 Fancy Block, 3 Fancy Beam, 30 Iron OreSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L4 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL4) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL4.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:69Requirements: 5 Fancy Block, 5 Fancy Beam, 15 Silver OreSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L5 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL5) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL5.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:72Requirements: 3 Royal Block, 3 Royal Beam, 3 Hearty StewSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L6 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL6) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL6.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:75Requirements: 2 Spellbound Beam, 2 Spellbound Block, 2 Golden Nugget, 4 Hearty StewSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L7 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL7) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL7.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:78Requirements: 4 Spellbound Beam, 4 Spellbound Block, 5 Golden Nugget, 30 Silver oreSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L8 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL8) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL8.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:81Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 8 Golden Nugget, 6 Hearty StewSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498030.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Watchtower L9 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownWatchtowerL9) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownWatchtowerL9.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Royal Building. Increases your total Royal Points when placed on your board.Type:BuildingClass:RoyalSource:PurchaseSize: 2x2Royal Points:84Requirements: 4 Earthen Block, 4 Earthen Beam, 10 Golden Nugget, 10 Hearty StewSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910034.png_2v_31020.pngRenata (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Renata) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Renata.png))Storable:YesInfo:A forceful spirit, with the strength of a rhino, who's smart and kind. She'll give you Mithril and has a chance to drop Energy!Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Storylin eSize:2x1Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins, Mithril, Energy, Dragon ScalesArc:The Hidden Forest IICollection:1320 minutes // 22 hoursColl. Speed-up:88 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb713031.png_2v_31020.pngVimino Totem (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ViminoTotem) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ViminoTotem.png))Storable:YesInfo:An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a strong and determined forest spirit.Type:BuildingClass:CraftingSource:Storyline Size:2x2Sell:item cannot be sold!Arc:The Hidden Forest IICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20003.pngVimino Tribute (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ViminoTribute)Storable:NoType:Tra deSource:StorylineCrafted in:Vimino TotemRequirements: 10 Forest Wisp Essence, 35 Dragon Scales, 30 Newborn SpriteDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIProduction:120 minutes // 2 hoursProd. Speed-up:8 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

The Hidden Forest III
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb713032.png_2v_31020.pngAnamnecia Totem (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AnamneciaTotem) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-AnamneciaTotem.png))Storable:YesInfo:An ancient carved statue that's a tribute to a deeply intelligent forest spirit.Type:BuildingClass:CraftingSource:Storyline Size:2x2Sell:item cannot be sold!Arc:The Hidden Forest IIICap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20003.pngAnamnecia Tribute (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_AnamneciaTribute)Storable:NoType: TradeSource:StorylineCrafted in:Anamnecia TotemRequirements: 20 Forest Wisp Essence, 25 Mithril, 50 Newborn SpriteDrops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIIProduction:480 minutes // 8 hoursProd. Speed-up:32 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910035.png_2v_31020.pngEnraged Elephant Spirit (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_EnragedElephantSpirit)Storable:No Type:SpawnSource:StorylineCrafted in:Anamnecia TotemSize:5x5Requirements: 5 Golden Nugget, 5 Golden Egg, 2000 CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIIProduction:1 minuteProd. Speed-up:1 gemsLink:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852Comments:299 HP
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51763.png_2v_31020.pngForest Lantern (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestLantern) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestLantern.png))Storable:YesInfo:A brightly lantern that can hover high in the sky. Made in the Magic Forge.Type:MaterialSource:CraftingCrafted in:Magic ForgeRequirements: 200 gems // 8 Forest Wisp Essence, 5 Forest Vines, 45 Forest OreArc:The Hidden Forest IIIProduction:240 minutes // 4 hoursProd. Speed-up:16 gemsCap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb51760.png_2v_31020.pngForest Ore (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ForestOre) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-ForestOre.png))Storable:YesInfo:A bright neon material that glows brightly, even in the daylight. Collected from Sparkling Mines and Sawmill.Type:MaterialSource:HarvestRequirements: 9 gemsFound:Sparkling Mine, SawmillArc:The Hidden Forest IIICap:99Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb910035.png_2v_31020.pngHortensia (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Hortensia) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Hortensia.png))Storable:YesInfo:A wise old spirit with the memory of an elephant. Visit her to collect.Type:DecorationClass:AnimalsSource:Storyli neSize:2x1Sell:item cannot be sold!Drops:Coins, Trade Ticket, Simple Feast, Hearty Feast, Bone, Creep ToothArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:600 minutes // 10 hoursColl. Speed-up:40 gemsCap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L1 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL1) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL1.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 85 gemsSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L2 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL2) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL2.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 25 Stone, 25 Wood, 10 HideSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L3 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL3) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL3.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 3 Stone Block, 2 Wood Beam, 5 FurSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L4 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL4) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL4.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Fancy Blocks, 2 Fancy Beams, 25 Hides, 10 FurSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L5 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL5) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL5.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 4 Fancy Beam, 4 Fancy Block, 5 Yellow Dye, 20 FurSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L6 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL6) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL6.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 20 Fur, 10 Yellow DyeSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L7 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL7) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL7.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Enchanted Block, 2 Enchanted Beam, 30 Fur, 15 Yellow DyeSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L8 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL8) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL8.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 4 Spellbound Beam, 4 Spellbound Block, 40 Fur, 20 Yellow DyeSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb498010.png_2v_31020.pngOvergrown Cottage L9 (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_OvergrownCottageL9) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-OvergrownCottageL9.png))Storable:YesInfo:A Town Building. Collect from it to earn Coins.Type:BuildingClass:TownSource:PurchaseSize:2 x2Requirements: 2 Earthen Beam, 2 Earthen Block, 50 Fur, 30 Yellow DyeSell:item cannot be sold!Drops:CoinsArc:The Hidden Forest IIICollection:240 minutes // 4 hoursColl. Speed-up:8 gemsCap:50Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

CranberryMil
03-07-19, 11:56 AM
im level 28 and i will complete this event. (Or die trying )

After reading about the quest requirement (25 Mithirl in 7 days)

i will bail out and commit sudoku.

robotparade
03-07-19, 12:06 PM
Haha! Took a second for my American brain to realize 7/3 meant March 7th not July 3rd ;)

Me too!

RE: the event - you will need Old Thomas' house, so if you don't have it out, get it out now.

meme1098
03-07-19, 12:16 PM
I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!

Scratte717
03-07-19, 12:17 PM
Next step is defeat forest wisp (spawn from white thrillum)

Scratte717
03-07-19, 12:18 PM
Then visit Old Thomas

HuckleTown
03-07-19, 12:20 PM
The 2 expansions before the new area each require 50 lanterns. I only have 41. Nd that's not even the expansions for the actual story line.

OlivesEatery
03-07-19, 12:21 PM
Then gather silver ore, jewels, forest wisp essence & forge a forest compass.
(10 each of silver ore & jewels, 12 forest wisp essence required, takes 1 hour)

55lee55
03-07-19, 12:24 PM
I am happy to see a new storyline quest, but I just opened the last area requiring 3 special permits. Everything new needs at least 5!

jkc619
03-07-19, 12:29 PM
I wonder if you can only spawn the forest wisp with white trillium?

PatchXat
03-07-19, 12:30 PM
I spawned my first wisp from the first white trillium I tapped but now can't spawn more. Anyone else having this issue?

Scratte717
03-07-19, 12:32 PM
For me it spawns at about every 5th thrillum... and now 12 collections without spawn.

queenspring
03-07-19, 12:33 PM
I get my wisps from cloudberry bushes if they're those little firefly looking things.

katbtodd
03-07-19, 12:33 PM
I wanna know where all these *cheaper* expansions are near the Hidden Forest! All my expansions require 3, 4, or 5 explorers permits!

But 50 lantern!!!!

CaymanTurtle
03-07-19, 12:37 PM
I spawned my first wisp from the first white trillium I tapped but now can't spawn more. Anyone else having this issue?

Me! So far 1 wisp out of 9 collections.

robotparade
03-07-19, 12:38 PM

Yeah, my white trillium aren't giving me any wisps either.

I get my wisps from cloudberry bushes if they're those little firefly looking things.

I don't think those are the green FOREST wisps that we need for this event.

KadeeDid

First wisp with a white trillium I already had out. Tried for 2nd wisp. Spawned another monster. The next trilliums (5-7) did not spawn anything.

KadeeDid

There are different. They are green.

PrincessCupOButter
03-07-19, 12:45 PM

For me it spawns at about every 5th thrillum... and now 12 collections without spawn.

Yeah, my white trillium aren't giving me any wisps either.

I managed to get 3 wisps from my first round of collections (30 trilliums). Fortunately, one of the wisps dropped 3 essence. I then added 20 more trilliums, and my second collection of all 50 didn't spawn even one wisp. Seeing all these posts I'm thinking it's a glitch. Definitely no other monsters on the board. I haven't tried any other flowers, but my one white trillium shrub didn't spawn any wisps either. Lots of wasted energy. :mad:

meme1098
03-07-19, 12:46 PM
So when I tap on this expansion:

It takes me to the goal to make the compass. So I guess we'll be needing them there to expand!

meme1098
03-07-19, 12:48 PM
So in order to expand here:

It takes me to the goal to make the compass. I guess these expansions will be requiring those instead of permits or lanterns?

Seeing from the posts above how indiscriminate the spawn is, those expansions better not require more than 1 single compass! It takes 12 essence just to craft a single one!

katbtodd
03-07-19, 12:48 PM
Me! So far 1 wisp out of 9 collections.

I'm getting skunkies

Scratte717
03-07-19, 12:49 PM
Right, for me too - got first 4 wisps at decent rate and now 36 collections with 0

HundiMammi37
03-07-19, 12:50 PM
Goal price for the first Forest whisp was a forest whisp trap. But its nowhere in my inventory an no whisps from collections for me either

PrincessCupOButter
03-07-19, 12:50 PM

I found them near the top left. (In bingo land, behind my weekly Ali's and the jousting arena area. The two I can acces require 50 lanterns, 5 permits, and a bunch of coins. One other had an arrow, but when I clicked it it brought me to the questbook with the new event, but now that arrow is gone. Shrugs. I'm guessing these plots will remain available, just cost more......because I doubt I get anywhere near enough permits to open them all.

PrincessCupOButter
03-07-19, 12:52 PM
Goal price for the first Forest whisp was a forest whisp trap. But its nowhere in my inventory an no whisps from collections for me either

I noticed that too, but I'm not sure if we received the trap, or just unlocked it in the market.

DeeDeeBird70
03-07-19, 12:56 PM

I have two new ones that were not there a couple of hours ago. They are on the northwest side, next to the tent and behind my castle. So they are not connected. I have been saving permits for the last 4 that need 9 regular permits each. I was planning to do all 4 together as it is such a pain to put out all the stuff to have enough Royal points. The 2 new ones have a lower number of points needed. I could expand to one now, but I?ll wait just in case it is a needed step down the line.

On another note, I should have listened to my inner thought to not start 2 armors in the forge. Oh well, it may take that long to collect enough green wisp essence. I now have 10 white trillium out, bought 6 more.

KadeeDid
03-07-19, 01:00 PM
I'm getting skunkies

I only got a wisp with my first trillium and then a skunkupine and nothing at all since!

I foolishly did a couple of expansions earlier today.

EnchantedAcres2
1. Collect 1 water; collect from 1 white trillium
2. Visit Old Thomas
3. Battle Forest wisp (from white trillium)
4. Gather silver ore; gather jewels; gather Forest Wisp Essence ( from forest wisp battle); prepare forest compass made in magic forge.

meme1098
I've already gotten 2 skunkupines! Come on, S8! Turn on those forest wisps!!!

ShibuyaCloth
03-07-19, 01:03 PM
So when I tap on this expansion:

It takes me to the goal to make the compass. So I guess we'll be needing them there to expand!

Well for me it takes me to the current event chained goal as well. Nit specifically to the compass. So yrs I a guessing it will be a new item. I will update the map this weekend.

Melany77
03-07-19, 01:05 PM
After crafting the first compass, visit OT's house and Ivy.
Sorry that's wrong. Visit DEEP MINE

At Ivy's you'll find a baby sprite.

Then expand to the special area

Looks like it's gonna be a waiting on Ivy's game. Wasted my gems to speed up the forge for nothing. :)

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:09 PM
me to , ist needed 8 compass ,to open first area, so take a long long time

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:09 PM

Looks like it's gonna be a waiting on Ivy's game. Wasted my gems to speed up the forge for nothing. :)

Melany77
03-07-19, 01:11 PM

To me it's not those compasses , they're a pain but doable. It's Ivy's. 5 collections. It's gonna take forever. But I'm not gemming it. :p

meme1098
03-07-19, 01:11 PM

8 compasses? Really, S8? We can't even get the wisps to spawn to get essence & we're gonna need 8 to expand to that 1 spot?!?!?!
And just wow! 35 Mithril?! I'm just flabbergasted at the requirements!!!! In no way are these expansions cheap! Even if the the areas surrounding them are cheap, how is anyone ever gonna be able to afford these hidden sculpture expansions?

BTW...I got 2 more skunkupines trying to spawn that forest wisp! You gotta up the spawn chances on the wisps, S8!!!

jkc619
03-07-19, 01:15 PM
Are you talking about the green forest ones?

EnchantedAcres2
03-07-19, 01:15 PM
Collected from 44 trillium in my kingdom and got 3 skunkupines and 1 Forest Wisp. ☹️

Melany77
03-07-19, 01:16 PM

My bad, it's visit deep mine, not OT's house

meme1098
03-07-19, 01:18 PM
Collected from 44 trillium in my kingdom and got 3 skunkupines and 1 Forest Wisp. ☹️

I've had 4 skunkupines out of the 30 trilliums I have out & just 1 single wisp!! Very frustrating indeed!

*****************. ****************. ************
As I stated above ... you need to up the spawn rate on the wisps, S8!

OMG! I just got another skunkupine! 😡

And another one! 😡. S8 please, please, do something about the wisp spawn rate or at least turn off the skunkupines during this quest!

deadpixel
03-07-19, 01:18 PM

It's the same for me. 50 Trilliums and other than the initial Forest Wisp I encountered 2 Skunkupines :mad:

Did the event go belly up this early?

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:20 PM
To me it's not those compasses , they're a pain but doable. It's Ivy's. 5 collections. It's gonna take forever. But I'm not gemming it. :p

in my first collection in ivys give me 2sprites , so ist not 1collection 1 sprite... maybe you can take 2 sprites in 1collection..

queenspring
03-07-19, 01:22 PM
I won't gem. I'll wade through it. I clicked on things before this so hopefully I won't have to wait too long.

Trudyscandles
03-07-19, 01:25 PM
I don't understand this. I have everything checked off for goals and it tells me to expand, when I click go, it shows me a plot. When I click expand, it won't let me expand to it even though I have expanded to the ones directly in front of it.

Anyone else having this problem?

It doesn't let me click on that area to even see what is needed.

Trudyscandles

riverly
03-07-19, 01:26 PM
Wisp essence hunting. My most least favorite thing to do and S8 has to up the ante. I see slow going ahead.
Hopefully we will get other sources for Forest Essence.
But I'm going to take advantage of those cheaper expansions. But 50 lanterns!!!
The forest may collapse before I can get there.

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:27 PM
I don't understand this. I have everything checked off for goals and it tells me to expand, when I click go, it shows me a plot. When I click expand, it won't let me expand to it even though I have expanded to the ones directly in front of it.

Anyone else having this problem?

It doesn't let me click on that area to even see what is needed.

Trudyscandles

yes restart game

meme1098
03-07-19, 01:28 PM
And now from the goal thread, Shibuyacloth, it looks like we'll be needing 8 compasses for just that 1 expansion! How in the world is that even considered cheap?

queens_ransom
03-07-19, 01:36 PM
So am I understanding this correctly? This is actually new main storyline and there's an additional timed goal to complete it within a week, but if I don't care about missing out on that special farmhouse, then I can take my time about completing these goals, right?

podunkiana
03-07-19, 01:40 PM
Sorry but I don't see this as storyline since there's a timer on the goal to complete part 1.

There are two goals.. one is timed to get a Farmhose and the other looks like steps similar to Heska goals which makes me think thats Storyline.
Splash screen now that it finally popped up says "...brand-new storyline!" Another splash screen looks like as you complete the 7 day timed goal you will get various town buildings.

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:42 PM
when fighting wisp, you always have 1 or more forest wisp essence, and rarely 1 newborn sprite, so it helps not to have to wait 12 hours for ivys hut

Seriously700
03-07-19, 01:45 PM

I had a newborn sprite drop when I battled a forest wisp. I haven?t yet gotten to the goal to visit Ivy?s. I?m still waiting on my first compass.

riverly
03-07-19, 01:48 PM
I got 5 forest wisps essence after fighting 2 forest wisps. I hope that trend continues.

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 01:53 PM
I got 5 forest wisps essence after fighting 2 forest wisps. I hope that trend continues.

In my 8 wisp I had 8 wisp essence, I do not think it will always be so, unfortunately

ladlasse
03-07-19, 02:01 PM
The forest wisp came on my first white trillium, but then after 17 more flowers watered, no more forest wisps. This is crazy. Going to take forever to get the 12 essences needed for the goal.

vitorfelix31
03-07-19, 02:02 PM
The forest wisp came on my first white trillium, but then after 17 more flowers watered, no more forest wisps. This is crazy. Going to take forever to get the 12 essences needed for the goal.

not 12 but 12x8 :mad:

Andro45
03-07-19, 02:06 PM
In kingdom #1 I got 4 essence from 3 wisps, in kingdom #2 8 essence from 3 wisps, so mileage may vary (us usual). Fortunately crashing didn't change that, this time.

Something may be wrong with my understanding of English, but I thought I saw Old thomas speak about sprites, then why are they called wisps when they appear? Is that just to confuse us?

And I thought they gave me a wisp/sprite trap, but it's nowhere to be found in my inventory.

katbtodd
03-07-19, 02:17 PM

jbfps116
03-07-19, 02:18 PM
aaaaa i JUST used hard earned 1.44million coins for an expansion and not MORE coins? WHERE can we get a lot of coins FAST!!!!!

podunkiana
03-07-19, 02:19 PM

Should we wait till it asks for Sprites before checking Ivy? I knowdumb question but just checking to see if someone took the Leap.

robotparade
03-07-19, 02:20 PM
I tapped a white trillium, and a forest wisp appeared. I began fighting it, then the game reset, the wisp was gone, and a pop-up about the Baron ripping his pants and me needing to go to a tavern appeared. Now I can't get another forest wisp from white trillium. Really? What's the point? A few more incidents like this, and I am going to skip this event. No way am I going to pay real money to finish this when they keep sabotaging me.

jkc619
03-07-19, 02:21 PM
For some reason I had a baby sprite in my inventory before I even went to Ivy’s house so you all might want to check carefully to see if you got one also

jkc619
03-07-19, 02:23 PM
Should we wait till it asks for Sprites before checking Ivy? I knowdumb question but just checking to see if someone took the Leap.
I always wait until the quest asks for something. Just in case.

Gaillock
03-07-19, 02:32 PM

I didn't get one either.

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 02:43 PM
This looks like main storyline with timed components. Check your goal book as not everything has a timer. We've never had anything added to our core layout (like these new statues hidden in the unexpanded land) that is not main story. I'll see what I can find out from S8 though and let you all know. Thanks.

Lavenderdale
03-07-19, 02:56 PM
As a reminder, and info for people who weren't playing, last summer they added new main storyline quest, the Search for Sabina parts 1-4. The new questline remains in the game forever - it won't go away, and you can do it in your own time. I still haven't finished it!

On the same day, a separate, timed goal ("event"?) was also released. If a player finished steps 1-8 and 10 of the new questline within the time limit, a special reward was received. It was the wisp "pet" which dropped stuff without having to fight fauns. It has been darn valuable.

It took heavy resources to finish the specific parts of the quest (for a broke newbie like me) within the time limit - it included expansion squares which wiped out my budget, lol. But after that time period expired, there was no way to get that reward. (A similar pet was later offered in the Market for gems.)

HuckleTown
03-07-19, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone! Side goal "A Swift Tailor" will appear, you will need to collect from one Tavern. Then you will have to purchase a goat in the Market (costs 15 000) and tend it 5 times. Tending time is 30 minutes. When you buy the goat you will get the prize - spinning wheel. It will be used to craft a white bobbin, for crafting 1 bobbin you will need 2 silky furs which is collected from the goat(s). Crafting time is 30 minutes. "A Swift Tailor" is a goal in 7 parts.

duplicate post

katbtodd
03-07-19, 03:01 PM

I would wait for it to ask

queenspring
03-07-19, 03:04 PM
So which do I have to finish first? The swift taylor or the expansion one?

Andro45
03-07-19, 03:07 PM
So which do I have to finish first? The swift taylor or the expansion one?

If you want the special buildings, looks you would concentrate on the timed goal from Hidden forest. The swift tailor doesn't seem to be timed.

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 03:28 PM
Page 1 started with as much info as I've had time to write this morning. + Please take note of Lavenderdale's post above!

wamboltia
03-07-19, 03:34 PM
Hidden Forest Part 1. Will never happen for me in 7 days. 35 mithrill...are y'all crazy!! I have used up my mithrill making mermaid purses. It barely ever drops from my deep mines anyway. So whatever to these new goals. I haven't even done the Sabina goals cause of the crazy requirements for them

podunkiana
03-07-19, 04:15 PM
Hidden Forest Part 1. Will never happen for me in 7 days. 35 mithrill...are y'all crazy!! I have used up my mithrill making mermaid purses. It barely ever drops from my deep mines anyway. So whatever to these new goals. I haven't even done the Sabina goals cause of the crazy requirements for them

Pretty sure the 35 mithril is for the storyline goal. Still confused at 2 many posts. Wish ppl would update info by editing their single post instead of starting a new post. But still thankful for the headsup

lydiahin
03-07-19, 04:27 PM
Same here, I got 2 right away and now nothing, after 20 hits still nothing

queenspring
03-07-19, 04:39 PM
Well I'm trying. I'm crafting the compass right now. But we'll see - if this isn't a timed goal I'm not going to worry about it too much. I was working on a different part of the story.

arhoneybee
03-07-19, 05:06 PM
I think they are two different things. The tailor is an event. The hidden Forrest is permanent storyline with a timed bonus. I think they need separate threads. Pun intended. ��

robotparade
03-07-19, 05:14 PM
I give up. The game keeps resetting. I will do the Tailor Swift job, but the frustration of the main event is making it not fun to complete.

Jennerwein1
03-07-19, 05:37 PM
Goat timer 10 hours to collection!

xtinem070672
03-07-19, 05:59 PM
It looks to me like S8 heard all the players chanting “we want expansions!” So they thought “Sure things peeps, but the new expansions take these special yellow lanterns now heh heh” in an effort to slow down players from gobbling up new squares so fast. Now, the newest squares require compasses that take rediculous amounts of supplies to produce. Expansions. ****ed. Dead. :(

AnnirasSweets
03-07-19, 06:01 PM

I used my Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats to collect the silk. That way I can get started on crafting the Bobbins while I wait for the 10 hours to pass so I can collect from one of my new adult goats.

EDIT: I purchased on of the new Forest Wisps pets that are in the market after Goal 4. 12 Hour Timer but they're ready for collection as soon as they're placed. 1st Collection = $125, 3 Forest Wisp Essence + 1 Newborn Sprite.

queenspring
03-07-19, 06:01 PM
Meh I'm already hung up on the compasses. 8x12=too many.

ladlasse
03-07-19, 06:07 PM
not 12 but 12x8 :mad:

Oh dear...I?m not even far enough along to know I would need 8 compasses. Those wisps better start appearing more often or I won?t get very far.

Queenzod
03-07-19, 06:09 PM
:mad: that I am completely angry. S8 needs to fix this expansion problem NOW! I?ve been mentioning it and begging for a fix for months, and still nothing. How am I supposed to expand if the buildings I put out reset the system? This is ridiculous. I put out one **** building and it disappears.

Fix this @#&$! NOW!

KadeeDid
03-07-19, 06:30 PM
In my 8 wisp I had 8 wisp essence, I do not think it will always be so, unfortunately3 wisp essences after 2 wisp. Wisps are in hiding in my realm.

queenspring
03-07-19, 06:35 PM
I'd be interested in hearing if anyone finished that expansion in a week. That's a lot of wisp essence.

Nessell
03-07-19, 06:47 PM
Am I correct that the only advantage in finishing quickly is to get the overgrown farmhouse? Is this in any different to the ordinary farmhouses? (Apart from how it looks?)

Queenzod
03-07-19, 06:54 PM
:mad: that I am completely angry. S8 needs to fix this expansion problem NOW! I?ve been mentioning it and begging for a fix for months, and still nothing. How am I supposed to expand if the buildings I put out reset the system? This is ridiculous. I put out one **** building and it disappears.

Fix this @#&$! NOW!

I am unable to expand anywhere due to this problem, therefore I am unable to complete this quest. This isn?t right!

pdubs08
03-07-19, 07:10 PM
This storyline may be beyond my patience level. I've had glitches all night and have only collected about 3 green essence. I have a short attention span. When the tasks cease to be fun I stop playing!

TL4me
03-07-19, 07:28 PM
This is so frustrating. I?ve watered so many white trilliums and haven?t gotten a single forest wisp.

bobbyrae
03-07-19, 07:36 PM

Oh wow. Those numbers are...gulp...quite high. 35 mithril! 8 forest compasses. Oh my. And what does it mean by make spellbound dew in white trillium?
Goodness but I sat out the sleeping beauty and now it looks like this one is another I will have to sit out too or if it is a story line then I'll have to take my time doing it. Sigh.

fish63
03-07-19, 07:43 PM
Had all the things needed and it sent me to expansion and it is not open?

A7B92
03-07-19, 07:43 PM
I have had great difficulty expanding into the area required. The square didn't even light up when I tapped the expansion sign. So, I thought this was one of those things where we had to expand to the plot next to it first. Because I had stored many of my royal point buildings, I had to pull them out of storage. In the meantime, I spent the three expansion permits. The game keeps resetting. I have pulled out towers and jewelers SIX times. I can now see the plot I need when I tap the expansion sign, but the game keeps resetting. I'm quickly losing interest.

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 07:56 PM
Had all the things needed and it sent me to expansion and it is not open?
it unlocks in goal 1, but it only available to open in goal 6.

msmorg
03-07-19, 08:07 PM
Took me 10 white Trillium to get one wisp then 15 more energy to clear it and they want 12 this early, I may sit this one out.

bobbyrae
03-07-19, 08:12 PM

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 08:23 PM
So the prize from the forest goal AND the tailor goal is the Royal Goat?
so many splash screens! - went back and had a look at them and no, looks like the goat is only for the Tailor goals. I've asked S8 how they goals are integrated (if at all). I've updated page 1. thanks for the pickup! :)

bobbyrae
03-07-19, 08:35 PM
so many splash screens! - went back and had a look at them and no, looks like the goat is only for the Tailor goals. I've asked S8 how they goals are integrated (if at all). I've updated page 1. thanks for the pickup! :)
Thanks for clearing that up so quickly!

Auntprish
03-07-19, 08:51 PM
I have 3 trilliums and was having the same issue with the wisps, got 2 at the start then nothing but other monsters for many rounds of collections. I totally exited the game and reopened it and got 2 wisps out of my 3 trilliums first try. 10 forest wisp essence so far.

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 08:54 PM
Given we need to make 8 compass you might want more than 3 white trillium. I have about 30 out but I also have 5000 energy to play with... working on number 3 now!:)

Sooo happy to see main story!

GlvtenFree
03-07-19, 09:04 PM
Newborn sprite dropped from ****ing one of the forest wisps. mind you ive battled over 30 now so dont get your hopes up there.

edit: or maybe it was the rare white trillium drop i just seen posted?

hagypagy
03-07-19, 09:21 PM
Loving this update!

Been soo long in between main storyline.

We need 96 Forest Wisp Essence to unlock the Sloth Totem.
With Forest Wisps dropping 1-3 this shouldn?t take too long.
I am already 1/3 of the way there. :cool:

I just had a Newborn Sprite drop from defeating a Forest Wisp!

The Forest Wisp pet costs 150gems.
12hr timer drops Forest Wisp Essence and Newborn Sprites.
I went ahead and bought one just cause it will go well with my Forest Workshop from long ago.

cavegirl1
03-07-19, 09:23 PM
Given we need to make 8 compass you might want more than 3 white trillium. I have about 30 out but I also have 5000 energy to play with... working on number 3 now!:)

Sooo happy to see main story!

Me too :) Have only recently logged on, as it was lunchtime, and was so happy so read the dialogue reminding me about how it all started for my ruler and how resilient she has been with all the trials and tribulations along the way.

I don't know if it is just me but I hope this is not simple and takes time to achieve, I will try for the timed part but know I won't lose sleep if I don't make it!

Added: the fact that is it a long weekend here is excellent timing from S8 for me ;)

HuckleTown
03-07-19, 09:48 PM
I've reached the "expand" goal but it is forcing me to open the plot to the right first even though I have the plot below it and the plot to the left open. Off to wait on lanterns...as well as green wisps.

SpiritWind00
03-07-19, 10:06 PM
I've reached the "expand" goal but it is forcing me to open the plot to the right first even though I have the plot below it and the plot to the left open. Off to wait on lanterns...as well as green wisps.
yes, just reached here too. Force closing did the trick and it's now available with the yellow arrows! You can 'give' all the items to the plot now.

topmom952
03-07-19, 10:07 PM

Yep I had to open that one also. And because I’ve been working on "Of Land and Sea" I’ve been using all my silver for the gold storm tridents (12 sheesh!) and of course all my iron ore to make silver! It’s going to be anyone’s guess if I can make the 7 day goal. After that I’ll have to see which storyline to pursue.

ashley224
03-07-19, 10:35 PM
This is so frustrating. I?ve watered so many white trilliums and haven?t gotten a single forest wisp.

Is there another monster hiding in your queendom somewhere?

GlvtenFree
03-08-19, 12:04 AM
definitely got a newborn sprite from battling the forest wisp!

Melany77
03-08-19, 12:05 AM
After expanding to the totem, you'll need to summon the forest spirit. Make sure you don't have any monster on board. You'll then defeat the forest spirit (99 health)

After defeating Salvatore you'll need to prepare a tribute to wake him up. Off to fight wisps to get more babies. Or wait on Ivy's. Yawn.

rilette
03-08-19, 01:04 AM
I am only on level 48.
I check all extention plots. I find 3 extentions that have REDUCED half wisp lamps. (Not the new wisp).
24 wisp lamps reduced in 12 (2 plots)
20 wisp reduced in 10 (one plot)... but I need extention permit. Anyone else ? Oh also with limit time until 13 March.

What are you doing with all the whisk petals ? I have already done 4-5 living woods and now yellow ink ? Any suggestions ? Thks

Lavenderdale
03-08-19, 01:17 AM
I think they are two different things. The tailor is an event. The hidden Forrest is permanent storyline with a timed bonus. I think they need separate threads. Pun intended. ��

Your words capture it exactly. And yeah, there's something to be said for separate threads distinguishing event from storyline.

Aaaarrrghhh!

My Birthday goat gave a silky fur at this point. 12 hour timer. I have to wait 3 hrs (timer) for Ringbearer goat. I think we can expect these special goats to only drop at random, given what people are posting.

I am waiting to find out which square to open first. It happened with the Hidden Outpost last summer - had to approach from a specific square.

I am only on level 48.
I check all extention plots. I find 3 extentions that have REDUCED half wisp lamps. (Not the new wisp).
24 wisp lamps reduced in 12 (2 plots)
20 wisp reduced in 10 (one plot)... but I need extention permit. Anyone else ? Oh also with limit time until 13 March.

Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well. I have been expanding on the other side of the board, lol.

Square reference coordinates are in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding

The squares I can see TEMPORARY discounts on are C4, C5, and D3, around the Forgotten Roost (D4):

Lanterns was 23 now 12
Cost was 250K now 125K
Permits was 2 now 1

Lanterns was 21 now 10
Cost was 215K now 107.5K
(a "no permit" square)

Lanterns was 24 now 12
Cost was 310K now 155K
Permits was 3 now 2

PurpleScorpion76
03-08-19, 02:39 AM
Are s8 on the case as to why I can?t expand to the first area? It?s telling me to expand there but for the second time the box is unavailable to click on in fact the yellow arrows have disappeared again.

PurpleScorpion76
03-08-19, 03:04 AM
yes, just reached here too. Force closing did the trick and it's now available with the yellow arrows! You can 'give' all the items to the plot now.

Thanks, that helped me to get the plot to open.

CleoHotel
03-08-19, 04:21 AM
I?m collecting from white trillium but not getting any sprites. I got two early on in challenge yesterday and then no more yesterday and none today! Can anybody help? Thanks

SpiritWind00
03-08-19, 04:38 AM
I?m collecting from white trillium but not getting any sprites. I got two early on in challenge yesterday and then no more yesterday and none today! Can anybody help? Thanks
They spawn quite often. Do you get skunks? If not then you probably have another monster on your board. Put on your music and see if it's the trumpet sounding music rather than the sweet melodic music.

As I wrote before, the more trillium the better. Aim for around 15 or more if you can. I have 40.

coleoptera42
03-08-19, 05:18 AM
35 Mithril? I've been working for months to get enough for a mermaid purse! I have 13. Is there something faster than the mines, collecting from the armored lion and flyger, converting silver and doing the jeweler's trade? Does the armored black bear drop enough fast enough to justify spending 15 mithril to make it? I love the overgrown buildings, but this quest is physically impossible for me. I resent having it offered in the first place. Why tempt me with something I cannot have? I haven't even finished the Search for Sabina quest line (too 'expensive' in materials)!

jbfps116
03-08-19, 05:19 AM
so the tailor goal doesn't have a timer but the goats DO in the market. whassup?

ShibuyaCloth
03-08-19, 05:22 AM
so the tailor goal doesn't have a timer but the goats DO in the market. whassup?

The goats are in the feature menu for 6 days, then they are back to normal. The Tailor goal is un-timed, so you have all the leisure to finish it on your own terms.

Trudyscandles
03-08-19, 05:40 AM
Any news on the house that's offered as a prize for completing in under 7 days? I'm sure I can, just not sure if I want to. I'm crafting my 4th wheel now and I have 3 sprites, so I'm in good shape but that is by ignoring the rest of my kingdom.

How long are the 3 expansions going to have reduced requirements?

Trudyscandles

bobbyrae
03-08-19, 05:41 AM
35 Mithril? I've been working for months to get enough for a mermaid purse! I have 13. Is there something faster than the mines, collecting from the armored lion and flyger, converting silver and doing the jeweler's trade? Does the armored black bear drop enough fast enough to justify spending 15 mithril to make it? I love the overgrown buildings, but this quest is physically impossible for me. I resent having it offered in the first place. Why tempt me with something I cannot have? I haven't even finished the Search for Sabina quest line (too 'expensive' in materials)!

i know about the mithril. I have 25 and am struggling to decide whether I should try to make more to make the goal. Anyway. Here is info from the inventory guide about mithril sources:-

Mithril
Crafted: magic forge
Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear
Uses: goals: Secrets of mithril, Forging Excalibam, The Magic Scissors, item in Mermaid's Purse craft
Goal: Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net)
Goal: Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3)
Goal: Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key)
Requirements: 50 silver after receiving 4th knowledge shard
Collection time: 2 days (forge)
Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-about-mithril (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40890-Question-about-mithril)

HuckleTown
03-08-19, 05:43 AM
The goal plot is finally available (I'm unsure if it was the force close as SW suggested or just waiting for it to decide to be available asi always fully close my game).

Interestingly, the plot is further proof that the story developers don't actually play the game. Every item needed to open the plot says
"Make in the deep mine, ivy's hut, white trillium"

Someone asked about mithril, I wish I paid more attention to my drops because I typically have plenty of mithril now. If you visit me, I collect from high coin value items, the gnomes, my group of trade ticket animals and the buildings grouped with sparkling mines and stables, daily Alicorns, daily energy droppers from events and the mermaid building. I am on the last steps of what storms may come.

belbar22
03-08-19, 05:45 AM
Your words capture it exactly. And yeah, there's something to be said for separate threads distinguishing event from storyline.

Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well. I have been expanding on the other side of the board, lol.

Lanterns was 23 now 12
Cost was 250K now 125K
Permits was 2 now 1

Lanterns was 21 now 10
Cost was 215K now 107.5K
(a "no permit" square)

Lanterns was 24 now 12
Cost was 310K now 155K
Permits was 3 now 2

So I already have these squares open does that mean I don't have any discounted ones. The ones that ShibuyaCloth has highlighted on Page 1 are 50 lanterns each. Just checking I am not missing out on something.

Trudyscandles
03-08-19, 05:56 AM
So I already have these squares open does that mean I don't have any discounted ones. The ones that ShibuyaCloth has highlighted on Page 1 are 50 lanterns each. Just checking I am not missing out on something.

I think that is the case. I already have 2 out of the 3 and I only see 1 discounted on my board.

Trudyscandles

BufftonHeights
03-08-19, 06:36 AM
First, I’m ecstatic about getting a new story line that I can work on at my own pace. Thank you!

Second, those worried about mithril, back when I was doing goals that required mithril, I used gems and purchased the mithril dragon. Never regretted that purchase.

arhoneybee
03-08-19, 07:19 AM
Same on mithril dragon. Excellent purchase!
Enthusiastic ditto on mithril dragon purchase. : D

PrincessCupOButter
03-08-19, 07:37 AM

The squares that ShibuyaCloth highlighted cannot be reached until you have the squares Lavenderdale is speaking of. I already had those too, and I do have the 50 lantern ones available. Click on expand and look for the arrows near where the new forest statues are "sparkling". You should be able to see the newest discounted ones.

Quietscher7
03-08-19, 07:47 AM
I have the same issue and it costs a lot of Energy for nothing :mad:

Seriously700
03-08-19, 07:55 AM
EDIT: I purchased on of the new Forest Wisps pets that are in the market after Goal 4. 12 Hour Timer but they're ready for collection as soon as they're placed. 1st Collection = $125, 3 Forest Wisp Essence + 1 Newborn Sprite.

Do we know whether the forest wisp essence and newborn sprites have any ongoing usefulness?

A7B92
03-08-19, 08:27 AM
Because I sometimes have a bunch of lanterns, I give them to available expansion plots long before I have the other requirements to expand. It is kind of irritating that I have paid too much, now that some of the expansion plots are on sale.

belbar22
03-08-19, 08:40 AM
The squares that ShibuyaCloth highlighted cannot be reached until you have the squares Lavenderdale is speaking of. I already had those too, and I do have the 50 lantern ones available. Click on expand and look for the arrows near where the new forest statues are "sparkling". You should be able to see the newest discounted ones.

Sorry if I am being really stupid but are the squares that require 50 lanterns the discounted squares? Or do I just not have any because I have opened them already? 50382All of the squares around there that are available to me all require explorer permits and enchanted lanterns apart from the squares that need the 50 lanterns.

belbar22
03-08-19, 08:41 AM
Sorry if I am being really stupid but are the squares that require 50 lanterns the discounted squares? Or do I just not have any because I have opened them already? 50382All of the squares around there that are available to me all require explorer permits and enchanted lanterns apart from the squares that need the 50 lanterns.

Oh wow. Just posted my first picture after about 6 years on this forum!!! Whoever put the instructions in the last event. Thanks.

ashley224
03-08-19, 09:05 AM

I had all those open too, and I also do not have the discounted expansions everyone is chatting about. I think because we are ahead of most people we don't get them.

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 09:28 AM
Do we know whether the forest wisp essence and newborn sprites have any ongoing usefulness?

We obviously can't know for sure until after the fact - one of the great pitfalls of the game set up in my opinion.

However, since the last addition to the story line (Search for Sabina) introduced the Wisps/Wisp Essence which were then worked into every future expansion, I figured that it's likely that these new compasses might be seen in future expansions at a later time. If it turns out I'm wrong and the Forest Wisp Essence and Newborn Sprites aren't used again then surely they'll add other drops to the pets. At least that's my hope, lol!

riverly
03-08-19, 10:12 AM
Calculating from Melony77 pics, I see 13 baby sprites needed so far. And that's before expanding to the last totem? And we have 7 days?
Maybe I better go back and make sure I'm reading that right.
Hopefully the Green Forest Wisp drops more than what I've been getting , or another source.

Ok. After reading goals again the 7 day goal is clearly stated as 1st totem only. I went into panic mode for a moment and my brain wasn't seeing it.

faunia39
03-08-19, 10:18 AM
Yes, me!!!! It?s annoying

PrincessCupOButter
03-08-19, 10:20 AM

Not stupid at all! I just really can't say if they are discounted or not because they are new releases. But considering they require regular lanterns and expansion permits, instead of the new enchanted ones, they seem like a bargain to me. Also, the last "regular" expansions I had used 9 and 10 expansion permits, so these needing 5 and 6 also seems like a discount to me. I had everything I needed to get two of them, so I went for it in case they cost more later.

PrincessCupOButter
03-08-19, 10:25 AM
Calculating from Melony77 pics, I see 13 baby sprites needed so far. And that's before expanding to the last totem? And we have 7 days?
Hopefully the Green Forest Wisp drops more than what I've been getting , or another source.

It's only 7 days if we want the special overgrown buildings. (And I suspect those will end up being for sale for gems sometime in the future..). The storyline will remain to do at our leisure. I think I might get the farmhouse, but I'm doubtful about the rest depending on the time limit.

I did buy the new green wisp, spent the gems instead of losing them, lol, but it doesn't have a guaranteed drop of the newborn wisps. :blue: So it's going to be slow going waiting on Ivy and a maybe.

riverly
03-08-19, 10:51 AM
It's only 7 days if we want the special overgrown buildings. (And I suspect those will end up being for sale for gems sometime in the future..). The storyline will remain to do at our leisure. I think I might get the farmhouse, but I'm doubtful about the rest depending on the time limit.

I did buy the new green wisp, spent the gems instead of losing them, lol, but it doesn't have a guaranteed drop of the newborn wisps. :blue: So it's going to be slow going waiting on Ivy and a maybe.I was interested in the 7 day challenge, but I won't be disappointed if I don't make it. And I will probably purchase that green wisp, because it's pretty.
My experience with those other so called sources of the yellow wisp has been that they are not a regular source of needed wisp essence, so I don't have too high of hopes for these new ones. But I would like to have one in my kingdom.

sophiensissi
03-08-19, 11:21 AM
Any news on the house that's offered as a prize for completing in under 7 days? I'm sure I can, just not sure if I want to. I'm crafting my 4th wheel now and I have 3 sprites, so I'm in good shape but that is by ignoring the rest of my kingdom.

How long are the 3 expansions going to have reduced requirements?

Trudyscandles

Did anyone catch that you first get a farm house if you complete the first task in the 7 days, then there will be another 7 day timer for a cottage and then a 3rd one for a watchtower. I wonder if the 7 days will trigger back to back or let us stock up and only trigger once we have expanded the first area. That way we can just keep collecting and skip the first 7 day goal one, gather all the materials so that we can then complete the 2nd two in the 7 days once those are triggered?

bobbyrae
03-08-19, 11:27 AM
Did anyone catch that you first get a farm house if you complete the first task in the 7 days, then there will be another 7 day timer for a cottage and then a 3rd one for a watchtower. I wonder if the 7 days will trigger back to back or let us stock up and only trigger once we have expanded the first area. That way we can just keep collecting and skip the first 7 day goal one, gather all the materials so that we can then complete the 2nd two in the 7 days once those are triggered?

Come again? #scratcheshead

And to get all these buildings we need to go through the same process...mithril, compass etc?

Lavenderdale
03-08-19, 11:37 AM
The "discounts" are specified on the expansion screen, and they are ONLY good for 7 days. I think it's just to help us slow people to get next to the quest square.

queenspring
03-08-19, 12:02 PM
Well I might get the first building but I doubt I'll get all three. We'll see.

Neilisha
03-08-19, 12:19 PM
What is going one I ent get a wisp in over 60 collection 3 times that is 180 times and I already used up all the extra energy I had

topmom952
03-08-19, 12:26 PM
I usually visit 4 to 6 neighbors (if your game allows without crashing) after I defeat any monster before collecting again. It works for my game. I have 3 compasses so far.

EnchantedAcres2
03-08-19, 12:36 PM

I think by cheaper they meant the coin requirements. The first one requires 400,000 instead of 1,000,000 or more.

meme1098
03-08-19, 01:03 PM

7 days is the time for Part 1 & to get the overgrown farmhouse.

******Also, I'm wondering, if I'm maxed on town buildings, will I even be able to collect this farmhouse? Or am I gonna have to sell some?********

So Part 1 is to expand to the sloth sculpture, Part 2 to the Rhino sculpture, & lastly Part 3 to the Elephant sculpture.

Part 1 might be achievable in 7 days but not so sure about the other 2 since there seems to be an expansion plot in between each & we'll need to expand one plot to even get to them.

jkc619
03-08-19, 01:11 PM
I get Mithral all the time from my deep mines-level 8. I opened the expansion with the first ?totem?. It is the sleeping sloth. To awaken him you have to do two crafts and I am sorry to say I did not pay attention to the items needed because they were things I already had. Then after you awaken him you have to fight him off to the tune of 99 hits. I think it actually takes around 45 since it returns energy as it is being fought. Then you awaken another sloth and he seems really slow so you have to concoct something to help him. This takes additional wisps and baby sprites. Ugh! I can?t get the pic to upload. Sorry. 9 more forest wisps, 15 spellbound dew and 8 newborn sprites.

sophiensissi
03-08-19, 01:15 PM
Come again? #scratcheshead

And to get all these buildings we need to go through the same process...mithril, compass etc?

I don?t know what the other expansions will require, but it seems like that is true. When I logged on today there was a notice regarding the 3 timed task items, farmhouse, tower and cottage. I assume they will all be the same, but won?t know until someone posts in 6 days or when the first farmhouse is received. When does the second timed task trigger. I?ve been playing this game a long time and past events usually have the end of one task trigger the next one.

dipwid
03-08-19, 01:25 PM
Anyone else missing the wisp trap that we were awarded?

CaymanTurtle
03-08-19, 01:46 PM
Anyone else missing the wisp trap that we were awarded?

It wasn't awarded, just unlocked to purchase.

belbar22
03-08-19, 01:48 PM
Not stupid at all! I just really can't say if they are discounted or not because they are new releases. But considering they require regular lanterns and expansion permits, instead of the new enchanted ones, they seem like a bargain to me. Also, the last "regular" expansions I had used 9 and 10 expansion permits, so these needing 5 and 6 also seems like a discount to me. I had everything I needed to get two of them, so I went for it in case they cost more later.

Thanks. Looks like we don't get any of the ones that only need a couple of permits and a few lanterns because we have already opened these squares. Ah well. Never mind. :)

Nuicakes
03-08-19, 02:21 PM
Once again I'm kicking myself for doing any event task without reading every post ....

expansion ... what was I thinking? I gave my 14 mithril to the goal ... that's my entire mithril inventory EVER.

My ringbearer & pumpkin goats give silky fur. Nice since the collection time is much better than the event goat.

allisonoconnell
03-08-19, 02:26 PM
So with the sale on for the expansions, if we have already spent wisp lanterns toward the expansion, we wont get them back will we? I had already spent lanterns on one of the sale plots but was waiting for another expansion permit, but now it only needs 12 lanterns. I had spent 24. So now I've just lost 10 lanterns?

rilette
03-08-19, 02:36 PM
As I have actually 7 mithrills, I will do the story line with calm and concentrate on getting the 3 plots on discount (I just get one before), as I am now at "level 20 whisps" for each estented plots. So I am happy with half whisps plots. And I will keep mithrills for Sabina Goal.
I have 5 farms. It can be enough...
Thks for advice from users to get a mythrill dragon, I was wondering if it was usefull.
Just a consideration:
And doing goals help me a lot, without black horse, tiger (get also random whisp lanters too) and a bear I get, I will never had enough whisps or trade tickets for extended plots.
I need to rest because goals are tiring.

riverly
03-08-19, 02:47 PM
So with the sale on for the expansions, if we have already spent wisp lanterns toward the expansion, we wont get them back will we? I had already spent lanterns on one of the sale plots but was waiting for another expansion permit, but now it only needs 12 lanterns. I had spent 24. So now I've just lost 10 lanterns?Yes unfortunately. But we never know about when or where the sales are going to be. I only pregive lanterns when I'm at 98 or maxed so I don't get black flagged.
But you should have reduced permits needed. Correct?

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 03:17 PM
Got my Overgrown Farmhouse and it looks a bit rinky-dink next to my other Farmhouses. Why is it so small?

As for the upgrades, I'm pretty sure they're the same as the regular versions.

Level 1 - 10 Wood + 10 Stone- $70/10 min (the rewarded farmhouse comes fully built)
Level 2 - 10 Wood + 10 Stone + 20 Milk - $77/10 min
Level 3 - 25 Eggs + 2 Stone Block + 2 Wooden Beam - $84/10 min
Level 4 - 20 Milk + 20 Eggs + 4 Stone Block + 4 Wooden Beam - $91/10 min
Level 5 - 30 Milk + 30 Eggs + 3 Fancy Block + 3 Fancy Beam - $98/10 min
Level 6 - 40 Milk + 40 Eggs + 2 Enchanted Block + 2 Enchanted Beam - $105/10 min
Level 7 - 50 Milk + 50 Eggs + 2 Spellbound Block + 2 Spellbound Beam - $112/10
Level 8 - 60 Milk + 60 Eggs + 4 Spellbound Block + 4 Spellbound Beam - $119/10 min
Level 9 - 70 Milk + 70 Eggs + 2 Earth Block + 2 Earthen Beam - $126/10 min

We can also purchase more Overgrown Farmhouses in the Market for 65 gems after completing the final goal and receiving the Salvatore pet.

queenspring
03-08-19, 04:11 PM
Meh this whole thing is confusing me. Is a swift taylor a timed goal or do I have as much time as I want to finish it? Once I get the overgrown farmhouse are they going to keep going and try to get me to get overgrown cottage, etc? I don't think I can do all of that.

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 04:13 PM
Meh this whole thing is confusing me. Is a swift taylor a timed goal or do I have as much time as I want to finish it? Once I get the overgrown farmhouse are they going to keep going and try to get me to get overgrown cottage, etc? I don't think I can do all of that.

The Tailor goal is not timed.

Once you finish Part 1 of the Hidden Forest (the 7 day timed goal) you get a new goal to START part 2 which has a 30 Day Timer and will award the Overgrown Watchtower. The timer only starts once you press GO on the goal so you can take a break in between timed parts. At least, that's how it looks to me.

Attn SW: In Hidden Forest Part II Goal 3 it asks us to gather Enchanter's Essence but I'm over-maxed on the item. Unless I find a craft to use some of my stockpile I'll have to pay 15 gems to skip this task since it wants me to collect a new item, not have it in my storage. Another task in the goal is to Have Forest Wisp Essence which auto-completed from my inventory with no trouble. Perhaps s8 could change the wording on this one to prevent others from this problem?

Edited: I collected an Enchanter's Essence from the Baron's Tent which completed the goal but I still think this should be adjusted.

robotparade
03-08-19, 05:01 PM
Got my Overgrown Farmhouse and it looks a bit rinky-dink next to my other Farmhouses. Why is it so small?

I don't like the way those overgrown buildings look at all. I don't like something so sloppy and unkempt in my tidy kingdom.

HuckleTown
03-08-19, 06:11 PM
My green wisp spawn has greatly decreased.

In the first 17 hours of the goal I was able to craft 2 compass. In the next 12 I have only accumulated 8 of the wisp drop, which was 3 monster fights as 1 gave 3.

cavegirl1
03-08-19, 06:14 PM

Thanks for posting the pic. Definitely reduces the urge to get this in 7 days ;) Given I normally never have any farm houses out, it would have needed to be extra special to earn its spot!

Off to enjoy getting those super cheap plots (and patting myself on the back for holding on to expansion permits)

r41pi
03-08-19, 06:39 PM
Ok, so i expanded to the first totem and have summoned the first forest spirit 3 times and it’s not working. Is this going to a random drop? I really hope not.

queenspring
03-08-19, 06:40 PM

It probably won't help but you know you can craft Mithril?

SpiritWind00
03-08-19, 06:44 PM
Ok, so i expanded to the first totem and have summoned the first forest spirit 3 times and it’s not working. Is this going to a random drop? I really hope not.
No it's a monster that spawns, so clear your board and you'll be good to go!

r41pi
03-08-19, 06:45 PM
Ohhh, thanks!

DeeDeeBird70
03-08-19, 06:49 PM
I’m pretty sure the two expansion plots that require 50 wisp lanterns were not previously available. Just a couple of hours before I had checked every available expansion plot. And I was expanded next to them. They required 5 regular permits each. I had been saving up permits to expand to the last 4 spaces that needed 9 regulars permits each. I had 92 wisp lanterns, I had made an enchanted lantern a couple of days before. So I had to make some more. I’m now expanded to both spaces.

I bought the forest wisp and it’s dropped 3 essences and baby sprite twice. The 12 hrs is a long reset but I think it will be worth it, plus it looks nice with my other 3 wisps. One I earned, two I bought.

ashley224
03-08-19, 07:02 PM
The "discounts" are specified on the expansion screen, and they are ONLY good for 7 days. I think it's just to help us slow people to get next to the quest square.

I’m pretty sure the two expansion plots that require 50 wisp lanterns were not previously available. Just a couple of hours before I had checked every available expansion plot. And I was expanded next to them. They required 5 regular permits each. I had been saving up permits to expand to the last 4 spaces that needed 9 regulars permits each. I had 92 wisp lanterns, I had made an enchanted lantern a couple of days before. So I had to make some more. I’m now expanded to both spaces.

I bought the forest wisp and it’s dropped 3 essences and baby sprite twice. The 12 hrs is a long reset but I think it will be worth it, plus it looks nice with my other 3 wisps. One I earned, two I bought.

I agree that the 50 wisp lantern plots are new but the reduced priced expansions are not.

XmasCraft
03-08-19, 07:03 PM
My black flag for defeating the skunkupine (instead of the forest wisp) indicates that I cannot hold any more cider spices. Is this a new drop?

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 07:09 PM
I didn't see any posts on this so I figured I'd share. If this is a repeat, feel free to delete.

HIDDEN FOREST: PART II - 30 Day Timer - Timer will only start after you've pressed GO on the pre-goal.

Goal 1
Visit the Tavern 0/1
Visit Salvatore 0/1 (pet awarded in final goal of pt.1 - 12 hour timer)

Goal 2
Clear Willow Trees 0/1
Gather Forest Vines 0/1 (from Willow ONLY)
Investigate White Trillium 0/1 (keep collecting until Forest Wisp Spawns)

Goal 3
Defeat Forest Wisps 0/1
Have Forest Wisp Essence 0/1 (essence in storage will autocomplete)
Get Enchanter's Essence 0/1 (may change due to wording issue)

Goal 4
Clear Willow Trees 0/1
Clear Crab Apple Tree 0/1
Clear Dead Trees 0/1

Goal 5
Gather Forest Wisp Essence 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Gather Forest Vines 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Gather Enchanter's Essence 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Make Forest Blades 0/1
*Forest Blade - Magic Forge - 4 Forest Wisp Essence + 10 Forest Vines + 3 Enchanter's Essence - 2 Hours*

Goal 6
Gather Spellbound Dew 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Gather Newborn Sprite 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Gather Forest Compass 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Gather Forest Blades 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
Expand to the second forest totem 0/1 (Expansion A-3)
*A-3 requirements: 30 Spellbound Dew + 25 Newborn Sprites + 8 Forest Compass + 21 Forest Blades*

Also, in Part II the Forest Wisp pets will start to drop the Forest Vines that are otherwise found from chopping Willows only.

AnnirasSweets
03-08-19, 07:13 PM
My black flag for defeating the skunkupine (instead of the forest wisp) indicates that I cannot hold any more cider spices. Is this a new drop?

No, it's an old drop that I'm pretty sure was released during the Baron's Grapes event last January: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102837

texdragon
03-08-19, 08:43 PM
I?m having the same issue, been to white trillium dozens of times and no wisps.

cavegirl1
03-08-19, 08:47 PM
I?m having the same issue, been to white trillium dozens of times and no wisps.

You have an aquanther in your mermaid area. You will need to clear that so wisps can spawn :)

Slrasnake1
03-08-19, 09:27 PM
Check your inventory for dark rock formations. I found 6 I had stored from adventure drops. They have a great silver/jewel drop rate to help replenish your stock. I also got a mithril from each one.

udittara
03-08-19, 10:24 PM
So do I only expand to the plot the yellow arrow points to for part 1 or do I have to do the one directly in front first ? Then the one with the yellow arrow with the new item ?

jesslau9
03-08-19, 11:47 PM
The Tailor goal is not timed.

Once you finish Part 1 of the Hidden Forest (the 7 day timed goal) you get a new goal to START part 2 which has a 30 Day Timer and will award the Overgrown Watchtower. The timer only starts once you press GO on the goal so you can take a break in between timed parts. At least, that's how it looks to me.

Attn SW: In Hidden Forest Part II Goal 3 it asks us to gather Enchanter's Essence but I'm over-maxed on the item. Unless I find a craft to use some of my stockpile I'll have to pay 15 gems to skip this task since it wants me to collect a new item, not have it in my storage. Another task in the goal is to Have Forest Wisp Essence which auto-completed from my inventory with no trouble. Perhaps s8 could change the wording on this one to prevent others from this problem?

Edited: I collected an Enchanter's Essence from the Baron's Tent which completed the goal but I still think this should be adjusted.

so if we fail this 7 day challenge, we can't do the 30 days, and there's a 3rd? it seems really strange
like if someone fails/ignore this week's event, there's nothing to do for 2 months? haha

and I've decided not to participate because this event just waste energy for me. I collected a lot of energies before this event because I had finished the last event early, and now am wasting energies, watering flowers for Wisp that doesn't spawn and reading I need 8 compasses. and 5 Ivy's..

whereas in past events, I can use all 300 energies collecting materials early (eg chopping flowers and rocks specially for the event)

SpiritWind00
03-09-19, 12:03 AM
so if we fail this 7 day challenge, we can't do the 30 days, and there's a 3rd? it seems really strange
like if someone fails/ignore this week's event, there's nothing to do for 2 months? haha

and I've decided not to participate because this event just waste energy for me. I collected a lot of energies before this event because I had finished the last event early, and now am wasting energies, watering flowers for Wisp that doesn't spawn and reading I need 8 compasses. and 5 Ivy's..

whereas in past events, I can use all 300 energies collecting materials early (eg chopping flowers and rocks specially for the event)
This isn't an event... it's main story. If you do not complete the 7 day challenge you miss out on the overgrown farmhouse only. You can take a month if you like. When you complete part 1, part 2 will follow. Again, take longer and all you do is miss out on the next overgrown building.

shortdanzr
03-09-19, 12:10 AM
This isn't an event... it's main story. If you do not complete the 7 day challenge you miss out on the overgrown farmhouse only. You can take a month if you like. When you complete part 1, part 2 will follow. Again, take longer and all you do is miss out on the next overgrown building.

so part 2 (which has a 30 day timer for the overgrown building) will start once we finish part 1 (even if that is in 3 weeks)

shortdanzr
03-09-19, 12:12 AM
It probably won't help but you know you can craft Mithril?

yeah but it takes 2 days. so that would be over 2 months to get the 35 needed. if you have all the materials needed. i haven't had mithril drop in almost forever. i currently have 1. and i think i have only ever had like 3 total

ShibuyaCloth
03-09-19, 01:14 AM
yeah but it takes 2 days. so that would be over 2 months to get the 35 needed. if you have all the materials needed. i haven't had mithril drop in almost forever. i currently have 1. and i think i have only ever had like 3 total

Upgrade your deep mines to level 5 or more.

morsith
03-09-19, 01:44 AM

I'm always maxed on Mithril because I have a Mithril Dragon. It drops mithril everyday (22 hour timer). I think you can buy it in the market, but you will need to spend gems.

shortdanzr
03-09-19, 01:53 AM
Upgrade your deep mines to level 5 or more.

it requires 10 mithril just to get it to level 3. and looking at all the upgrade requirements for each level, it would take me a LONG time to get it there. might as well use the forge.
my luck, i buy the mithril dragon for 400 gems and it goes on sale 2 days later

Melany77
03-09-19, 03:27 AM
What's this S8 I just chopped 2 willows, that's 20 chops for 1 vine!!! So you need 20 energy for 1 vine? And you'll need 10 vines for each of the 21 blades? That's 210x20= 4200 energy. That's so unreasonable. You need to up the drop rate. Same with the spawn rate for forest wisps and drop rate for sprite. 21 newborns just to open the expansion wow. As if other requirements are not challenging enough. I'm usually very patient and you barely see me complain. Actually I haven't complained once but this drop rate is just ridiculous.

Edit: actually counting the energy watering the willow tree it's 30 energy for one vine. Arghh

GC5410
03-09-19, 03:33 AM
Last time, we could earn the Wisp (the yellow one), so are we able to earn the Forest Wisp this time?

I would be really enjoying all these new goals (a break from the monotony of the usual repeating events of similar format), if only the Forest Wisps spawned more frequently......just tapped almost 40 Trillium and I spawned 1 Forest Wisp followed by 3 Skunkupines! I haven’t had any Newborn Sprites drop from Forest Wisps......are these a really rare drop?

midninghtcm
03-09-19, 03:36 AM
Can't expand because each time I put out my royal buildings, the game resets it. Hope this gets fixed. Stuck without it.

ShibuyaCloth
03-09-19, 03:56 AM
Last time, we could earn the Wisp (the yellow one), so are we able to earn the Forest Wisp this time?

I would be really enjoying all these new goals (a break from the monotony of the usual repeating events of similar format), if only the Forest Wisps spawned more frequently......just tapped almost 40 Trillium and I spawned 1 Forest Wisp followed by 3 Skunkupines! I haven?t had any Newborn Sprites drop from Forest Wisps......are these a really rare drop?

You can Purchase it with gems at any time.

SpiritWind00
03-09-19, 04:03 AM
Can't expand because each time I put out my royal buildings, the game resets it. Hope this gets fixed. Stuck without it.
You need to add 1 building at a time, visit someone, force close and repeat till they stay. It's really slow... there is a current bugs thread and I've followed up several times so far. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.

SpiritWind00
03-09-19, 04:05 AM
Part 1 goals and dialogue complete now. I'll start on inventory posts soon when I get time.

GC5410
03-09-19, 04:15 AM
You can Purchase it with gems at any time.

I know, but I was asking if we could earn one (meaning receive it as a reward from a goal, so it’s free) like we could last time for the yellow Wisp :)

laudenum
03-09-19, 04:55 AM
so part 2 (which has a 30 day timer for the overgrown building) will start once we finish part 1 (even if that is in 3 weeks)

Goal for The Hidden Forest (Part 2) states - "Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!" It reads like the goal will only start when we want to start it , then the timer will start. Mine hasn't started as I haven't pressed go.

I hope this is actually the case for all of us.

GC5410
03-09-19, 05:27 AM
I wondered if maybe the 30 day part 2 works a bit like the 10 day Storybooks do? So you press “Go” when you are ready to start the timer, but this only applies for a limited time, so if after that limited time you haven’t pressed Go then it could auto-start anyway. You can often delay starting a Storybook by a few days, so for this it could be a few days beyond the 7 days allowed for part 1 or it could be a few weeks maybe. Or it could just be at the end of the 7 days set for part 1, so that there is a straight follow on for the auto-start.

ShibuyaCloth
03-09-19, 05:31 AM
I wondered if maybe the 30 day part 2 works a bit like the 10 day Storybooks do? So you press “Go” when you are ready to start the timer, but this only applies for a limited time, so if after that limited time you haven’t pressed Go then it could auto-start anyway.

This is storyline related, so there won't be an auto start IMO. The same applied to some other storyline extensions in the past (Mermosea pets).

GC5410
03-09-19, 06:12 AM
This is storyline related, so there won't be an auto start IMO. The same applied to some other storyline extensions in the past (Mermosea pets).

Sorry, I don’t remember what limited time element there was the getting the Marmosea pets.

EDIT: Oh...I remember the Mermaid Mayhem boosts to get the brew potions for Pink Aquanther (and the extras from the 24 hour goals gave items you could also use towards the Marmosea pets). Yes, these 24 hour goals didn’t auto-start, so hopefully that will also be the case for the new 30 day part 2. Although for Mermaid Mayhem the limited timed goals helped get extra items, so that you could get everything done quicker, but even if you didn’t do any of the goals in time you still moved on and got everything eventually, just at a slower rate, so you didn’t ultimately miss out on any items (pets). Whereas for this part 2 it says if you don’t complete within 30 days then you completely miss out on getting the overgrown building (although you’d still be able to do everything else), so it’s slightly different. Sorry if that’s not the storyline part you were referring to, but that’s all I could think of.

I suppose part 1 having a 7 day timed element is a bit like an autostart since it’s right at the beginning and there was no way to delay it starting, so although if you miss the first 7 days you can still complete the storyline element, you miss out on getting the overgrown farmhouse.

The Search for Sabina was storyline related and again although there was no limit to complete the storyline element, you did have to complete part 1 in 7 days if you want to get the Wisp (with no choice to delay the start). Parts 2, 3 and 4 then just followed on though with no time limited element, so although that’s the closet format to Hidden Forest that I can think of, it still didn’t have this every part timed element to it.

I’m hoping part 2 never auto-starts and everyone can do it in their own time and not miss out on extra buildings :)

AinoDK
03-09-19, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the calc for the forest wisp purchase. I bought mine :)

Seriously700
03-09-19, 08:17 AM
Goal for The Hidden Forest (Part 2) states - "Pressing "Go" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Overgrown building!" It reads like the goal will only start when we want to start it , then the timer will start. Mine hasn't started as I haven't pressed go.

I hope this is actually the case for all of us.

Could you let us know whether the white trillium spawn the forest wisps when you are in between the 2 parts? And whether Ivy still drops the newborn sprite? I am wondering whether you can stock up on those supplies before triggering the 30 day clock.

Melany77
03-09-19, 08:50 AM
Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)
He also drops earth wisps and lantern.

Ps: the actual average vine drop is about 1 per tree so 15 energy.
The trade in the sloth statue remains so maybe buying multiple forest wisps will provide supply to do this 20000 coins trade often? For this reason I believe wisp will continue to spawn and Ivy's will drop newborn even in between parts.

AnnirasSweets
03-09-19, 09:20 AM
Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)

The trade in the sloth statue remains so maybe buying multiple forest wisps will provide supply to do this 20000 coins trade often? For this reason I believe wisp will continue to spawn and Ivy's will drop newborn even in between parts.

I love the character of Salvatore and found myself wondering why it's taken so long to get a sloth in this game! Apparently it's an animal I was missing but didn't know it. I also like that he matches my Woodland Bear so nicely. Finally got a partner for that ugly/cute pet that's been so lonesome til now, lol.

My Salvatore dropped:
1st collection: $1,000 + 2 Earth Wisps
2nd collection: $1,000 + Spellbound Dew
3rd collection: $1,000 + 1 Trade Ticket

It does not show up as I made one

Mine didn't show either. I figure I've got to make another. Do you think this is an error?

nateryd
03-09-19, 10:02 AM

**** NVM... I see when!! Need to use my eyes a bit better. Haha

When do we get Salvador?

tigarlilyvol
03-09-19, 10:29 AM
**** NVM... I see when!! Need to use my eyes a bit better. Haha

When do we get Salvador?

We get Salvador at the completion of goal 9 of part 1.

riverly
03-09-19, 11:31 AM
Is there a limit to the number of Forest Wisps we can buy? I do see the 5 day time limit.

katbtodd
03-09-19, 12:20 PM
For part 2

ethan1brothers
03-09-19, 12:20 PM
Wisp pet drops L1 three times in a row:
1 baby (newborn) sprite
3 (three!) forest wisp essences

I am not going to recalculate/re-edit a previous post, just to say it seems that the wisp pet energy savings do seem higher than calculated. Yay! : )

how do you get the "wisp pet"?

ShibuyaCloth
03-09-19, 12:34 PM
how do you get the "wisp pet"?

With gems in the market

13kookies
03-09-19, 01:15 PM
In case it hasn't been mentioned, the forest sprite spawns from the white trillium shrub. It may have a slightly better spawn rate than the flower.

ratdogs4
03-09-19, 02:43 PM
In case it hasn't been mentioned, the forest sprite spawns from the white trillium shrub. It may have a slightly better spawn rate than the flower.

Thanks for the heads up. Of course this is the only shrub I haven't made. I've got one cooking in the arboretum now.

13kookies
03-09-19, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Of course this is the only shrub I haven't made. I've got one cooking in the arboretum now.

You're welcome. For several months after the arboretum came out, I used to make shrubs regularly with all the excess water from collecting from ponds during events. I almost never collect from single flowers now and have pretty good spawn/drop rates of event items. I started this storyline event with 10 white trillium shrubs. I don't keep track because I'm pretty satisfied, but I would estimate at least 1 sprite per 10 shrubs, sometimes 2, occasionally 0 or 3. I'm happy with my progress. Good luck.

cavegirl1
03-09-19, 03:49 PM

Another tick in the box for this update - storyline, new expansions, a timed challenge for those that like that, a range of different things that we get and now this. Nice one :)

AnnirasSweets
03-09-19, 03:49 PM
These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.

wendietje
03-09-19, 04:49 PM
I seem to have a big problem! Yesterday, when i tapped on making the bobbin (i tapped in the goal itself) ... the game went automatically to somewhere, and there was the spinningwheel ! But .... my gamed blocked and refreshed (what else is new??) ann now my spinningwheel has dissapeared OMG !

Where is it??
Closing game and opening it again, doesn't help

In the goal itself, in the book, i can tap on 'make' ... but without the wheel i can't collect

Melany77
03-09-19, 05:22 PM
What's this S8 I just chopped 2 willows, that's 20 chops for 1 vine!!! So you need 20 energy for 1 vine? And you'll need 10 vines for each of the 21 blades? That's 210x20= 4200 energy. That's so unreasonable. You need to up the drop rate. Same with the spawn rate for forest wisps and drop rate for sprite. 21 newborns just to open the expansion wow. As if other requirements are not challenging enough. I'm usually very patient and you barely see me complain. Actually I haven't complained once but this drop rate is just ridiculous.

Edit: actually counting the energy watering the willow tree it's 30 energy for one vine. Arghh

These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.

Right Annira? It's just ridiculous. It takes 5 energy to grow the 2x2 willow tree and 10 chops to get just 1 vine for a blade that needs 10 vines. Please up the drop rate S8.

laudenum
03-09-19, 05:36 PM
Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Will post again if I start getting drops

tigarlilyvol
03-09-19, 05:43 PM
Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

Thanks for info, I was wondering about this.

shortdanzr
03-09-19, 05:51 PM
im still trying to get some mithril. i found a dark mine in my inventory. chopped it. got 1. suggestions?

laudenum
03-09-19, 05:53 PM
Addition to previous post re drops between parts: I have just collected from 49 trilliums and all I spawned was 5 skunkupines.
NO wisps to fight, never happened while still on Part 1, always had wisps to fight.

Definitely looks like we need to collect extras before finnishing each Part.

cavegirl1
03-09-19, 05:55 PM
I seem to have a big problem! Yesterday, when i tapped on making the bobbin (i tapped in the goal itself) ... the game went automatically to somewhere, and there was the spinningwheel ! But .... my gamed blocked and refreshed (what else is new??) ann now my spinningwheel has dissapeared OMG !

Where is it??
Closing game and opening it again, doesn't help

In the goal itself, in the book, i can tap on 'make' ... but without the wheel i can't collect

I had to search back through my inventory to find mine, as the goal didn't take me to it directly. I searched under All, so not sure whether it is considered a building or not. Mine is busy at the moment so I can't store it to check.

Added. Just checked post 1. That says it is a building, so have a look in your buildings tab

newzealander
03-09-19, 05:59 PM
Addition to previous post re drops between parts: I have just collected from 49 trilliums and all I spawned was 5 skunkupines.
NO wisps to fight, never happened while still on Part 1, always had wisps to fight.

Definitely looks like we need to collect extras before finnishing each Part.
It seems those skunkupines are breeding. I collected from about 55 trilliums and got 6 skunkupines in a row, and no wisps. The rate of wisps seems to have changed for me.

cavegirl1
03-09-19, 06:01 PM
It seems those skunkupines are breeding. I collected from about 55 trilliums and got 6 skunkupines in a row, and no wisps. The rate of wisps seems to have changed for me.

Yep, I think skunkupines must love eating trilliums, so the more we have the more they appear!

shortdanzr
03-09-19, 06:15 PM
Yep, I think skunkupines must love eating trilliums, so the more we have the more they appear!

i have 3 trilliums and keep getting skunupines. so i dont think having more means you get them. i think they just like them period

redpenny
03-09-19, 06:34 PM
it sounds like a mithril dragon and an Earth wisp would makes these goal so much easier.

Now we need a gem sale!

ashley224
03-09-19, 06:42 PM

This is very disappointing. What if anything did the pet forest wisps drop?

tigarlilyvol
03-09-19, 07:00 PM
This is very disappointing. What if anything did the pet forest wisps drop?

The last drop from pet wisp was 3 forest essence and 1 newborn sprite. But it is a random drop.

ashley224
03-09-19, 07:49 PM
The last drop from pet wisp was 3 forest essence and 1 newborn sprite. But it is a random drop.

Thank you, I was actually trying to find out what the pet forest wisp dropped between parts 1 and 2.

laudenum
03-09-19, 08:20 PM
Thank you, I was actually trying to find out what the pet forest wisp dropped between parts 1 and 2.

All that dropped was $125 in coins and NOTHING else!!!! :(

Bsmith61
03-09-19, 08:35 PM
Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.

cheezsnak
03-09-19, 08:53 PM
Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.
I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��

sylbrac
03-09-19, 09:20 PM
The story this time seems to be designed by someone else unless S8 is trying to get players to pay. It defeats the purpose of gameplay though. A lot of people posted time and energy calculation here or reported extremely low rate of drops so I won’t repeat but suffice to day lots of players will not finish. Hope next one is better more enjoyable.

tigarlilyvol
03-09-19, 09:53 PM
I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��

The only thing timed is if you finish part 1 in seven days you get an overgrown building. If you don't finish in 7 days you can still work on it for weeks or months. We have had some goals that have taken a long, long time to complete. So just work on it when you have time and energy and supplies, and forget about the timed part, it's storyline.

GlvtenFree
03-09-19, 10:16 PM
in part 2 do we need to buy another expansion to be able to get to the expansion with the rhino on it? not sure which plot to open now that im starting those goals.

maybe its just me but im glad this wasnt an actual timed event as ive been having a terrible week with my cat suddenly passing away although i have managed to finish part one even tho i hardly have wanted to play these goal have been easier than real events.

also i just want to remind everyone this is main storyline so you dont have to rush yourselves the only bonus is the overgrown version of other buildings that are rewards for the end of each set of goals which will most likely appear in the store a week or so after the release for people to purchase for gems like other buildings we have gotten before.

robotparade
03-10-19, 12:02 AM
He also drops earth wisps and lanterns.

It was nice of you to post this. It inspired me to keep going!

29vanilla
03-10-19, 01:26 AM
I’ve found 4 plots with reduced requirements. Is that correct? Lost out on wisp lanterns but great savings on $$ and permits. Thanks S8!

CaymanTurtle
03-10-19, 03:41 AM
Another option for Mithril is the trade in the Exchange. I can't remember what it's called (maintenance currently ongoing) but it's the one that gives the blue and white coloured metals - silver, mithril, adamant, ore. I've had good success getting Mithril from there.

katbtodd
03-10-19, 03:42 AM
Server down ! Cannot play !! How? Losing time !! Please reimburse with energy crate

S/8 shuts down twice a year during the USA time change ,for maintenance for two hours ,yes we lose time and it chances all our collection times ,grrrr ivy and the frost wisp being 12 hours and ready an hour ago , I just hope I can get in my game after ,, with my log in problem that scares me .i glad this event is main story line and not timed not unless you want the extra over grown building I was so of disappointed with my farm house though it would be bigger not full of moss,,lol

GC5410
03-10-19, 04:32 AM
Woohoo! Just got 4 newborn sprites and about 20 essence from about 10 wisps spawned from only 80 trillium!
That’s more like it :) I’m enjoying this now! Hope everyone else is being lucky too!

(I was also lucky to get 100 energy from a unicorn)

I found the game was only down for about 1 hour 15 minutes too, so that was good as it’s daytime here so wanted to play :)

I have more than enough to finish part 1, but will hold off a few days to get ahead a bit before ending part 1 (thanks for the tip about the lack of drops between part 1 and part 2!)

Auntprish
03-10-19, 05:24 AM

Thanks for the tip. I thought white trillium took gems like the red ones and I accidently spent all my gems on cotton candy bushes in that other event. Happy to see they take coins and added about 20 more. I think I?ll get the 8 compasses made in time but recently made spellbound parts and now have to collect more dew. Doh!

venatemp
03-10-19, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the heads up laudenum, I am on the very last step of the acidium totem and will wait to finish it so I can still collect event items in advance for the next step.
I like when I have several events at one time beyond the main story line (I do understand this new event is part of the storyline, but its new).
I bought the Forest Wisp, great addition to my queendom.
Also took advantage of the reduced expansion plots.

And on a side note, I just got Kaz, as always s8 did not disappoint, he is so ornate.

Trudyscandles
03-10-19, 06:19 AM
I just looked at page 1!

Boy have you guys been busy! You do such a great job keeping all of us informed and on track, it is greatly appreciated!!

THANK YOU SPIRITWIND AND SHIBUYACLOTH!!

trudyscandles

meme1098
03-10-19, 07:10 AM
I created the ornate camise which I think was the last item in goal 6 of the tailor event. I then created the ornate hat, ornate loafers, and now I think it wants me to create a second ornate camise (which would be a waste of resources). I think someone else posted this same issue and wondered why we need to create a second one. Anyone else know if this is a mistake?

I've posted a new thread in the bugs section. Hopefully tomorrow sometime someone will address this.

Even if we do need 2 for the next step toward adventuring, the one we made previously should still count in this goal.

ladlasse
03-10-19, 07:51 AM
I bought the forest wisp after reading about the drops. Like reported by others, I had been receiving 3 wisp essences and a newborn sprite with each collection. This morning I received essence (not sure how many), but no newborn sprite. This was probably my 4th collection. Still worth the purchase, but thought I’d report that we may not get a newborn sprite each time.

Thanks to those who suggested collecting additional items before finishing part 1.

ratdogs4
03-10-19, 08:00 AM
Are people continuing to make forest compasses after expanding to the first statue in anticipation of needing compasses for further expansions? I just don't want to waste all those resources making them if they're not needed. If the compasses weren't needed again, wouldn't they have disappeared from the Forge after expanding to that first statue plot?
Edit - I just read back and saw AnnirasSweets post that the next expansion will need 8 Forest Compasses as well.

womanofsteele42
03-10-19, 08:35 AM
How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.

pocopicasso
03-10-19, 08:36 AM
I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you ;)
My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like:rolleyes:, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it:mad:

podunkiana
03-10-19, 08:43 AM
How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.

Spellbound dew from plants is rare. Check the hub for other places that drop it..

katbtodd
03-10-19, 09:19 AM
I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you ;)
My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like:rolleyes:, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it:mad:

Yes I get more skunkies then frost wisps and chop 3 trees to get a vine that,looks like a birds nest and to get the newborn sprit is impossible

katbtodd
03-10-19, 09:20 AM
Are people continuing to make forest compasses after expanding to the first statue in anticipation of needing compasses for further expansions? I just don't want to waste all those resources making them if they're not needed. If the compasses weren't needed again, wouldn't they have disappeared from the Forge after expanding to that first statue plot?
Edit - I just read back and saw AnnirasSweets post that the next expansion will need 8 Forest Compasses as well.

Yes you will need more compasses think 8 more for part two

belbar22
03-10-19, 09:36 AM
I bought the forest wisp after reading about the drops. Like reported by others, I had been receiving 3 wisp essences and a newborn sprite with each collection. This morning I received essence (not sure how many), but no newborn sprite. This was probably my 4th collection. Still worth the purchase, but thought I?d report that we may not get a newborn sprite each time.

Thanks to those who suggested collecting additional items before finishing part 1.

I purchased the forest wisp yesterday and 3 collections in I am still to get a newborn sprite from it. Very disappointed.

robotparade
03-10-19, 10:08 AM
Spellbound dew from plants is rare. Check the hub for other places that drop it..

Also comes from Ivy's hut.

I was so of disappointed with my farm house though it would be bigger not full of moss,,lol

Yeah, it's kind of disappointing. I love Salvatore though and for me he is the main prize.

AnnirasSweets
03-10-19, 10:17 AM
I purchased the forest wisp yesterday and 3 collections in I am still to get a newborn sprite from it. Very disappointed.

Agree with you fully. I've also spent the gems to purchase some Forest Wisp pets. While I enjoy the extra resources, I'm more than a bit miffed with the disparity in said drops. Each of my new pets drops 3 Forest Wisp Essence every 12 hour collection which is nice. But in comparison, they rarely drop ONE of either the Newborn Sprites or Forest Vines. It's absurd that the harder to get drops are so hard to get from EVERY source they've given us. Should it not be the other way around? Spend the gems to get the rarer materials at an easier pace?

Again, I know I've got a month to complete this newest addition to the story but to me, that's really not the point here. If they don't offer a better drop rate or additional places to find the vines then my already frayed patience and limited interest will wane further. I'm not going to subject myself to wasting thousands more energy just to get a few dozen Vines.

I've already used nearly ten thousand energy to get through the first part and this far in Pt. II, so it's not as though I'm expecting s8 to program the game to drop vines like wood or water. All I'm asking for is a reasonable drop rate for the rare drops - vines in particular. 30 days isn't all that long when we take into account that we'll have to continue our search for these nearly extinct vines while we use the bulk of our time and effort into whatever event they throw at us next week. I'm sure most of us that started this part already are trying to get as much done before that time comes.

How can anyone think this unrealistic energy-sapping is fun, s8?