PDA

View Full Version : 15 Avatars Only?

sophiacml
04-12-11, 09:42 PM
Compare all the Stories created by Teamlava, this story has the lease avatars. Why? 15 max! How to increase the avatars in order to increase the sales?

Halibel
04-17-11, 03:02 PM
Be thankful they don't copy paste the patrons from the other story games to the other newer games like Night Club Story or Fashion Story.

sophiacml
04-17-11, 05:41 PM
You must be very new to Teamlava games. I'll see how thankful you'll be when your games hit maximum levels. Good luck!
Be thankful they don't copy paste the patrons from the other story games to the other newer games like Night Club Story or Fashion Story.

TheFluffySlipper
04-17-11, 08:19 PM
Compare all the Stories created by Teamlava, this story has the lease avatars. Why? 15 max! How to increase the avatars in order to increase the sales?

I don't mind the max of 15 ... I just wish there was a higher sales rate. They don't seem to drink very often. You'd think with all that dancing and chatting they'd be thirstier than that!

sophiacml
04-17-11, 09:36 PM
I agree. Maybe I'm wrong but if you guys compare to RS & BS, the more avatars, the more sales you get. I definitely just hope the sales are higher instead whining 15 avatars only.
I don't mind the max of 15 ... I just wish there was a higher sales rate. They don't seem to drink very often. You'd think with all that dancing and chatting they'd be thirstier than that!

TheFluffySlipper
04-19-11, 03:03 AM
I agree. Maybe I'm wrong but if you guys compare to RS & BS, the more avatars, the more sales you get. I definitely just hope the sales are higher instead whining 15 avatars only.

Yes but in RS and BS, eating/drinking one time is all they do. Dancers do a couple of things to earn you money ... it just needs to be done faster. My iphone freezes up with too many visitors at one time.

RageofMars
04-28-11, 03:02 PM
I've noticed some of my patrons visit the bar for drinks more than once in their visit.

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 01:52 PM
It doesn't bother me. The dancers do give you money, And the DJ does give you +5 coins every whatever, But is there a certain amount of money every avatar gives you? But besides that it doesn't bother me.:)

celshark
05-17-11, 07:41 AM
15 avatar is way too low. Nightclub is the game I have the hardest time collecting money on. I only play RS, BS, FS and ZS...well ZS not anymore, that was waaay to easy.

Anyway, more avatar please and a longer music meter too. It's too way to short.

Mogwai4111
05-17-11, 09:49 AM
You must be very new to Teamlava games. I'll see how thankful you'll be when your games hit maximum levels. Good luck!

Now you're contradicting yourself. You complain when you've achieved everything a Story has to offer, and you complain that you can't earn coins quicker to achieve everything in less time.

If you don't like a Story once you've reached maximum level, why are you in such a hurry to get there?