PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Battlemarks Not Being Awarded!

deadpixel
03-05-19, 02:19 PM
I have fought and won two battles but haven’t received a single Mythic Battlemark. A quick peek into the the storage showed that the Sweetmarks are still around.

Please fix this.

kittymur
03-05-19, 03:02 PM
Same here

[S8] Vanellope
03-05-19, 03:14 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It should now be fixed :)

RhodryMaelwaedd
03-05-19, 03:26 PM
Vanellope;1567260']Thank you for bringing this to our attention! It should now be fixed :)

No, it isnt! I didnt receive one just now!

divanightclub
03-05-19, 03:40 PM
I'm not receiving any mythic battlemark either, and I've been battling since this new dragon has been introduced today,and the symbol is not appearing in MY storage under materials. To make matters worst when I checked the spell shop, it's still showing 0/100, and I know I've won around 5 battles(which should show(5/100).. So something is definitely wrong(a major bug/glitch). I've turned my phone off and on several times and it's still not fixed...

[S8] Vanellope
03-05-19, 04:01 PM
Previously completed battles are not retroactive. Any new battles you win will reward Mythic Battlemarks. If you have any questions about your account, please contact support for assistance.

divanightclub
03-05-19, 04:14 PM
I'm not receiving any mythic battlemark either, and I've been battling since this new dragon has been introduced today,and the symbol is not appearing in MY storage under materials. To make matters worst when I checked the spell shop, it's still showing 0/100, and I know I've won around 5 battles(which should show(5/100).. So something is definitely wrong(a major bug/glitch). I've turned my phone off and on several times and it's still not fixed...

Edit...even though its fixed now, the previous 5 battles I WON, did not register. Theses are the things that gets me upset with this game, especially when it's no fault of my own. Plus in the battle arena, there's a glitch with not only rollback, but different dragons appearing once I'm about to make an attack move. Rather than making sure that these issues are resolved, Storm8 ignores them and constantly throwing out events and events, and the players just have to deal with all the bugs, glitches, rollbacks, game crashes etc...

RhodryMaelwaedd
03-05-19, 04:18 PM
Vanellope;1567267']Previously completed battles are not retroactive. Any new battles you win will reward Mythic Battlemarks. If you have any questions about your account, please contact support for assistance.

I battled AFTER you claimed the issue was fixed and did NOT receive a battlemark! Just as i stated above. Please read! And fix your issues! These ongoing ds problems are gettng ridiculous!!!

Edit: ok, i battled again and actually received one just now. But that doesnt change the fact that the issue was NOT solved at the time you claimed it was. Just as it doesnt change the fact that with every new update there are new problems. Or the fact that some bugs and issues ar ongoing throughout the game and never get addressed AT ALL. Its really just sad.

deadpixel
03-05-19, 07:24 PM
I can’t confirm if this issue has been fixed.

When I read that it had, I quit and restarted my game and battled a dragon. I won, closed the battle screen and the game crashes (-!-)

I restart the game again and the arena is locked with a countdown timer, but I was definitely not awarded the Mythic Battlemark because the option to craft the dragon shows 0/100 :blue:

Oh well! Thank God it’s just the beginning of the month :)

kooky panda
03-06-19, 10:28 AM
I can?t confirm if this issue has been fixed.

When I read that it had, I quit and restarted my game and battled a dragon. I won, closed the battle screen and the game crashes (-!-)

I restart the game again and the arena is locked with a countdown timer, but I was definitely not awarded the Mythic Battlemark because the option to craft the dragon shows 0/100 :blue:

Oh well! Thank God it?s just the beginning of the month :)
Are you still having issues? I did collect two battlemarks this morning.

deadpixel
03-06-19, 05:56 PM
Are you still having issues? I did collect two battlemarks this morning.

Thanks for checking Kooky. I cleared two battles this morning and was awarded Battlemarks both, so this issue is closed :)