PDA

View Full Version : Wiselord Dragon - Mar 5 2019 (Needed for Day 6 of Mythic Monsters Tales Event)

deadpixel
03-05-19, 12:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/ryR58mB/Wiselord-Baby.png

Rarity: Common
Type: Mythic, White https://i.ibb.co/FhcK4XW/Mythic30px.png https://i.ibb.co/6BG4Chw/White.png
Habitat: Mythic Maze, White Meadow
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 400 https://image.ibb.co/eZGNB9/Gold20px.png
Selling Price: 100 https://image.ibb.co/gYGiJp/Coin20px.png
Breeding Combination: White and Green https://i.ibb.co/6BG4Chw/White.png https://i.ibb.co/ZNSBXRs/Green30px.png
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 780 https://image.ibb.co/jQ6NB9/Exp20px.png

Good luck to all breeding this. There are seven possible outcomes with only two 4-hour possibilities, but there are also two super-long failures, the 26-hour Pegasus Dragon and the 27-hour Elder Dragon.

:blue: It took 20 attempts with the aid of Breeding and Hatching boosts, but I finally got it breeding a Neo White Dragon with a Neo Forest Dragon. Had ten failures that were 4-hour Confectionary Dragons, four Stone and four Fuzzy Dragons (both 8-hour), and one 27-hour Elder Dragon :mad:

https://i.ibb.co/S7r8Qqh/F680-CCD0-5-B91-4-D00-9363-22630-DFB4928.jpg

 => 
https://i.ibb.co/jD8WtKH/C7-C60483-5271-4-CD7-BDFF-7-CF944-A1-A312.jpg

  

skyharbor602
03-05-19, 12:21 PM
Breed white and green.

Wiselord Dragon
Rarity: Common
Habitat: Mythic Maze, White Meadow
Buying Price: 400 gold
Breeding and Incubation: 4 hours

G4OU812
03-05-19, 12:34 PM
8 hours with Pegasus and Elder. Not sure I want to do the entire event since I blew 760,000+ food on raising Flutterglint to 15 during the Leaderboard event. I'll grab the first dragon, though.

pod5124cra
03-05-19, 12:37 PM
Wow here we go again first two 27 hours.
Such crappy luck I have first three 8 hours then next two 27 hours.
Finally 6th one 4 hours fingers crossed.
Angel & Pegasus = Wiselord.

laurelsail
03-05-19, 12:46 PM
Quetzal and Angel 4 hours...don't know what it is yet. Are there other 4 hour outcomes?

deadpixel
03-05-19, 12:50 PM
Quetzal and Angel 4 hours...don't know what it is yet. Are there other 4 hour outcomes?

Yes, there is, the Confectionary Dragon is still hovering around.

divanightclub
03-05-19, 12:52 PM
Wow here we go again first two 27 hours.

You're not alone, I got 2 elders(cost me 19 gold each=38, thx to breeding boost),2 stones=2 gold, and 3 confectionery=3 gold. Bred Angel and Dawntree again and got another 4 hour, sped up for 1 gold and FINALLY turned out to be Wiselord Dragon, it's currently on the nest. So in total, it cost me 49 gold to get this dragon(including the extra 5 gold used with my hatching boost to speed up the 2 stones and 3 confectionery dragons..

Good luck to those who are trying to breed this one.(seems like it's not gonna be as easy as the last common that everyone was able to breed on the 1st try...)

deadpixel
03-05-19, 12:52 PM
This dragon's baby form looks like a big fluffy chick :tickled_pink:

NeidusBluetip
03-05-19, 12:56 PM
Ick. Pegasus and Elder...this should be fun xP Want big fluffeh.

First attempt: Light + Mythic (before seeing the actual match) = 5hrs
Second attempt: Light + Forest = 13hrs
Third attempt: Light + Forest = 4hrs
Fourth attempt: Light + Forest = 8hrs
Fifth attempt: Light + Forest = 8hrs
Sixth attempt: Light + Forest = 4hrs
Seventh attempt: Light + Forest = 26hrs AMAZING. THANKS!!!
Eighth attempt: Light + Forest = 4hrs
Ninth attempt: Light + Forest = 4hrs - This one actually had it! It's sad that the reaction we all have when we do finally get it, (if we're even that lucky at all) is pure disbelief .__.

PuntaMita
03-05-19, 01:01 PM
8 hours with Pegasus and Elder. Not sure I want to do the entire event since I blew 760,000+ food on raising Flutterglint to 15 during the Leaderboard event. I'll grab the first dragon, though.
I would probably benefit from doing the same, but can we still get enough points for monthly dragons?

Furytale
03-05-19, 01:06 PM
Angel + Fuzzy = 8 hours
Angel + Light = 27 hours

amerirish
03-05-19, 01:13 PM
I have two dens:

First try with Light & Forest = 27 hours :mad: SMH
First try with Queztal & Angel = 27 hours :mad: are you <beeping> kidding me???

deadpixel
03-05-19, 01:15 PM
Ick. Pegasus and Elder...this should be fun xP Want big fluffeh.

First attempt: Light + Mythic (before seeing the actual match) = 5hrs

Tried that too and got a Firestorm (12 hours) :D

divanightclub
03-05-19, 02:14 PM
I have two dens:

First try with Light & Forest = 27 hours :mad: SMH
First try with Queztal & Angel = 27 hours :mad: are you <beeping> kidding me???
Don't feel bad, the first couple of tries resulted in 2 elders for me as well. Just keep trying and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll get wiselord soon. It seems like elder dragon will come out of the wood works while trying for this dragon. That's why I HATE breeding white and green(even for bingo) because it ALWAYS result in an unwanted Elder Dragon.. smh

mymonta
03-05-19, 02:18 PM
I need two: a chick and an adult! So adorable as a baby; so pretty all grown up.

mymonta
03-05-19, 02:22 PM
Respect your Elders! Lol!

Rfs04
03-05-19, 04:34 PM
Used quetzal with angel, got 4hrs in roost, another quetzal with albino peacock in den, 4hrs!! Was hoping one would be wiselord... yes! Actually 1st try quetzal w angel, other was confectionary. First time ever on first pairing but I hope that doesnt doom me for future events!

GL to everybody to get it quick with no elder or original pegasus.

sophiensissi
03-05-19, 05:22 PM

I got a 3 hour timer with light and hydra. Not sure what that is, but this dragon is 4 hours so I didn’t get the one for tales.

Mouthbreather1
03-05-19, 05:44 PM
I got a 4 hour timer with Quetzal and Angel so I thought I'd try the same combo on another account and got 32 hours!!!

deadpixel
03-05-19, 07:11 PM
I got a 4 hour timer with Quetzal and Angel so I thought I'd try the same combo on another account and got 32 hours!!!

Congrats! You got yourself another Quetzal :)

kendermist
03-05-19, 07:15 PM
Second try with light and forest. 8 hour fuzzy now 4 hour wiselord on nest, very happy got lucky so quick.

chemgirl77
03-05-19, 07:33 PM
Does anyone have a list for what the daily events are yet?

ozigal
03-05-19, 08:26 PM
First try = 26 hrs. Second try 8 hrs . Third try = 26 hrs. What joy... Not...

shortdanzr
03-05-19, 09:05 PM
ha! i got it on my first try with light and forest. but thought i didn't so re-breeding them. but its on the nest. wow. i've never been this lucky

chaselance
03-05-19, 09:13 PM
I lucked out this time got it with quetzal x angel

Neilisha
03-05-19, 09:15 PM
Any other pairing I don't have angel

deadpixel
03-05-19, 09:46 PM
I lucked out this time got it with quetzal x angel

LOL! Ha! Ha! :D

Depending on which part of the world you're from, "lucked out" could either mean you were very lucky or that you were out of luck (unlucky).

Either way, congrats! ;)

presssiosa
03-05-19, 10:10 PM
Pegasus y quetzal 4 hrs. 👏👏🙏 les aviso!

1ch1ps
03-06-19, 05:38 AM
Wow I?ve never got that much food at once...think I got as high as 400000 once...this is the only one I ever do, other than doing the battles (skip through those) this one I normally get to the ends....the leaderboard, I shoot for the 6-12 group to get the food & money

sophiensissi
03-06-19, 06:24 AM
Bring on the plethora of fuzzy dragons...

delimiah
03-06-19, 06:25 AM
1st try Quetzal + Angel = 13 hrs.
Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.

EnchantedAcres2
03-06-19, 09:28 AM
Got it on the first try with old watcher dragon and forest. I agree it is too hard to open room for new habitats I liked it better when we could use dynamite. Takes too long to get 20 runes from the spell shop and buying a runes dragon is too expensive and even if I could buy a dragon to give me more runes I have no place to put a habitat for the dragon to go. Seems to me like storm8 is shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. I understand how slow they are being about adding more land for use. The more land and more dragons the more processing for the system = more crashing and eventually the game won’t open at all. Many people have quit playing the game because to get more processing power you have to purchase up to the newest tablet or I-pad for the games to work. Have lost a lot of game friends this way. All games have to end sooner or later. The only choices we have are do we end it or spend lots of money trying to keep the game viable until they end it.

Nuicakes
03-06-19, 04:20 PM
Angel x Quetzal = Fuzzy
Angel x Quetzal = Stone
Angel x Quetzal = Stone
Albino Peacock x Explorer = Fuzzy
Angel x Neo Forest = WISELORD!

Neilisha
03-06-19, 05:30 PM
Got it on my second try with light and neo forest 1st try was elder

preinsko
03-06-19, 06:54 PM
Why does S8 hates their players so much to create this abominable breeding combination? Really puzzling.

They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that’s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!

06hunter
03-06-19, 07:08 PM
I have an issue with this Wiselord Dragon. The quest says to breed white & green, But the Dragon is a Mythic & White Dragon. Mythic dragons are red. How do you get a green & White dragon from a red breed? The game developers are screwing with our minds. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the darn thing. I’m not interested in wasting several failure hours trying to breed it.

mymonta
03-06-19, 07:22 PM
I have an issue with this Wiselord Dragon. The quest says to breed white & green, But the Dragon is a Mythic & White Dragon. Mythic dragons are red. How do you get a green & White dragon from a red breed? The game developers are screwing with our minds. I went ahead & spent the 200 gold to buy the darn thing. I’m not interested in wasting several failure hours trying to breed it.

It doesn't make sense, but S8 can program the breeding combo to be whatever they want it to be.

PuntaMita
03-06-19, 07:37 PM
They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that’s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!

Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!😊

mymonta
03-06-19, 07:39 PM
Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!��

Yes, I have always been able to hatch the dragon before the task says to do so. As soon as I breed it I start the process of feeding and evolving it, too, so that I am ready when the time comes to breed with it.

06hunter
03-06-19, 07:42 PM
Got it on the first try with old watcher dragon and forest. I agree it is too hard to open room for new habitats I liked it better when we could use dynamite. Takes too long to get 20 runes from the spell shop and buying a runes dragon is too expensive and even if I could buy a dragon to give me more runes I have no place to put a habitat for the dragon to go. Seems to me like storm8 is shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. I understand how slow they are being about adding more land for use. The more land and more dragons the more processing for the system = more crashing and eventually the game won’t open at all. Many people have quit playing the game because to get more processing power you have to purchase up to the newest tablet or I-pad for the games to work. Have lost a lot of game friends this way. All games have to end sooner or later. The only choices we have are do we end it or spend lots of money trying to keep the game viable until they end it.You are so right. I just started playing again after an 18 month absence from the game. I am irritated with the game developers over the lack of space for habitats. Many of my R, SR & UR dragons are in the Dragon Stable because of the land issue. Sooner-or-later I will be leaving the game again. Next time it might be two years before I return. I was one of the games really big spenders also. I spent lots on my little Mimzy Isle to get it built just the way I wanted & I don’t mind spending money on a game that I like as long as the developers satisfy our needs. The lack of land for our habitats is a major problem.

bozotc19
03-07-19, 12:28 AM

I have gotten my 4th elder without breeding the required common. This is garbage. I no longer have the patience for this game. The same old bullcrap from the game developers...they know it’s stupid and unfair and they have absolutely no imagination...same algorhytm for the last three years. There is zero creativity by the developers.

deadpixel
03-07-19, 06:56 AM
They torture us in sooo many ways! However, I used Angel + Quetzal and got it on my first try. I find that the pick order is helpful at least that?s how it worked last time for me. Now the trick is to not hatch the darn thing before the task comes up!

Unless something changes, it is okay to hatch and evolve your dragon before chapter six. It will auto complete. I have done this for many past Tales. Maybe someone else can reassure that this is okay if you are apprehensive. Congratulations on breeding this dragon!

Yes, I have always been able to hatch the dragon before the task says to do so. As soon as I breed it I start the process of feeding and evolving it, too, so that I am ready when the time comes to breed with it.

Yes, hatching the required dragon the moment you get it, way before you are asked to do so, has been okay. HOWEVER, as this may change without warning, I usually won't hatch it unless I absolutely have to; can you imagine having to wade through a dozen Elder dragons to get this one again if they suddenly feel that we should only do the hatching when they ask us to?

That being said, the wordings at Day 6 for each of the Tales have been, "Hatch a <Insert Name> Dragon". They have always treated this like the "Raise <Insert name> Dragon to <n> level" acts where we were allowed to raise the specified dragon to the required level long before it is even required. BUT, if the developers made an adjustment to the algorithm to require the hatching to occur after we are asked to do so, then the play would be just like the "Craft and decorate with a whatever" acts, where you may craft the item early, but cannot put it out before you are asked to do so.

Boy! That was confusing :confused:

deadpixel
03-07-19, 06:58 AM

I don't think it's so much hate as it is love :love_heart:

sharyl32
03-07-19, 07:27 AM
Wow, I feel really lucky. I got mine on the first try with white lvl 15 and green forest dragon lvl 10. Hatching now

Zummat
03-07-19, 10:12 AM
Using Forest 15 and Light 14. First try Fuzzy, second try Confectionary. Now have another 4 hours breeding. Fingers crossed.

Dixiesnana
03-07-19, 10:17 AM
Yes, hatching the required dragon the moment you get it, way before you are asked to do so, has been okay. HOWEVER, as this may change without warning, I usually won't hatch it unless I absolutely have to; can you imagine having to wade through a dozen Elder dragons to get this one again if they suddenly feel that we should only do the hatching when they ask us to?

That being said, the wordings at Day 6 for each of the Tales have been, "Hatch a <Insert Name> Dragon". They have always treated this like the "Raise <Insert name> Dragon to <n> level" acts where we were allowed to raise the specified dragon to the required level long before it is even required. BUT, if the developers made an adjustment to the algorithm to require the hatching to occur after we are asked to do so, then the play would be just like the "Craft and decorate with a whatever" acts, where you may craft the item early, but cannot put it out before you are asked to do so.

Boy! That was confusing :confused:

Actually not confusing, very helpful! Exactly what I came here to find out. This is the first time I’ve been able to get a required one early and I got excited and hatched it! Don’t want too have to try and get another or spend gold to skip for a dragon I already have. Guess I will take my chances that S8 didn’t change algorithm this time!

Thank you for taking the time to post all the info you post! It sure does help a lot!!:tickled_pink:

Sugarcat5
03-07-19, 10:40 PM
I've got a council of elders forming... got 5 of them already between both accounts. Only one 4 hour timer so far but it was confectionary:(

mymonta
03-08-19, 12:56 PM
I've got a council of elders forming... got 5 of them already between both accounts. Only one 4 hour timer so far but it was confectionary:(

I'm not faring much better, but at least I don't have 26 hour (is that right?) Elders. I have mainly Lorekeepers and Fuzzies. I've mixed my breeding pairs around, turned my phone on and off for a while, etc, trying to get it to give me something different. I didn't want to activate my second nests for this event, but that's probably what I need to do to get the darn thing. :(

nicsdragonisle
03-08-19, 01:01 PM
Fuzzy, Pegasus, Elder, Elder

mymonta
03-08-19, 04:05 PM
Since we have to breed with a Mist dragon during every single Tales event, why don't they make the dragon that we are supposed to be breeding for a blue and yellow combo?

mymonta
03-09-19, 01:43 PM
I've seriously come to the conclusion that I cannot breed this dragon on either account. I was finally going to finish a Tales without spending any gold, and now this.

retseho
03-09-19, 09:05 PM
I've seriously come to the conclusion that I cannot breed this dragon on either account. I was finally going to finish a Tales without spending any gold, and now this.

Got all the possible outcomes except Wiselord using Angel+Quetzal: Confectionery x2, Stone x2, Elder, Quetzal, Fuzzy & now Pegasus 26hr.
I won't finish this DT but shall continue breeding with this pair to see how skewed the breeding odds is during this DT. Got the required Common on 1st try last LB so now my turn to not being able to breed Wiselord.

Marty67
03-09-19, 11:28 PM
1st try Forest + Light -> 4 hrs.

We will see ;)

Sugarcat5
03-09-19, 11:29 PM
I'm not faring much better, but at least I don't have 26 hour (is that right?) Elders. I have mainly Lorekeepers and Fuzzies. I've mixed my breeding pairs around, turned my phone on and off for a while, etc, trying to get it to give me something different. I didn't want to activate my second nests for this event, but that's probably what I need to do to get the darn thing. :(

Pegasus is 26...elder is 27. I finally got one wiselord on each account tho so I'm really happy. I hope u get it on ur account soon too:)

FireballFarm
03-10-19, 12:01 PM
2 Elders, 2 Confectionary, 2 Fuzzy, and 1 Stone. Another 8 hr. on the den now.

Are we having fun yet?

mymonta
03-10-19, 01:51 PM
My old account finally got it with Shamrock and Albino Peacock. My old account doesn't have enough food to finish, but st least I'll get through Chapter 7 to get the Ifrit dragon. Whew! My new account hasn't had a gold sale in a while, so I can't even buy a dragon or a habitat.

rado_nik
03-11-19, 01:28 AM
Got all the possible outcomes except Wiselord using Angel+Quetzal: Confectionery x2, Stone x2, Elder, Quetzal, Fuzzy & now Pegasus 26hr.
I won't finish this DT but shall continue breeding with this pair to see how skewed the breeding odds is during this DT. Got the required Common on 1st try last LB so now my turn to not being able to breed Wiselord.

For me 2x Pegasus and 2x Confectionary and another one Pegasus - 2x 26h + 2x 4h + 26h
They won't give us fun without money. They want to take our gold so if we want to finish chapters to buy gold. That's the true. If you can't breed this "COMMON" dragon it's cheaper to skip steps in chapters than to buy one and feed and evolve it.

2 Elders, 2 Confectionary, 2 Fuzzy, and 1 Stone. Another 8 hr. on the den now.

Are we having fun yet?
No money - no fun

Natasha_07
03-11-19, 04:47 AM
After missing out on the ones from previous events I got this twice with Angel + Fire.

Good luck! :)

akira2222
03-11-19, 05:23 AM
Forest and light 26 hours ....

Lutien85
03-11-19, 07:53 AM
На одном из 3 аккаунтов получила Виселорда от пары Свет+Лес с 1 попытки еще в начале сказок, на 2 других аккаунтах до сих пор не могу его получить. Буду пробовать разные комбинации драконов, не вижу смысла смешивать 1 и ту же пару.

mymonta
03-11-19, 06:41 PM

Decided to buy the adorable little thing since I didn't want to get too far behind in the Tales. After I bought one, I bred one. 🙄 Kind of like the whole "takes money to make money" thing. I certainly don't mind having multiples of this cutie, but wish I hadn't had to spend gold.