PDA

View Full Version : Why arrows on full racks?

sophiacml
04-12-11, 09:32 PM
I don't understand what is the purpose to fill a full racks when we have items ready to put on the rack. It confused me a few times & replaced with new items when the rack was still full! If we want to clear it, we simply just have to store the rack & the item is gone & replace the rack. Isn't that easier not to lose items rather having arrows every where! First, coins & stars! Now, arrows!

LetiB
04-12-11, 10:16 PM
The arrows are there to show you that you have the option to put your clothes on either an empty rack or put them with the same clothes that's already out.
For me, I like to have one rack and one counter for each item. No duplicates. So when my clothes are ready, there's only one arrow that pops up, to show me where my clothes can go :)

sophiacml
04-12-11, 11:01 PM
But then, it also show the arrows on the full racks. What's the point then? If the new items add on the same stocks, I don't mind but clearly, it replace the whole thing! This isn't the way to make business. Is not food. I agree with you LetiB. I like the arrow shows on empty racks too but not the arrows on the same items. Just doesn't make sense.

LetiB
04-12-11, 11:58 PM
Hmm, if you add new clothes to a rack that has the same clothes, it shouldn't replace the amount that was already there. It should keep adding to it.

driftboutique
04-13-11, 05:01 AM
LetiB is correct, it adds to the stock you already have when you place an item on top of a rack filled with the same item.

laVirtualCloset
02-25-12, 09:20 PM
Right, when you add the items to the "full" rack you will see the count over the close increase by the number you've added from that order. Watch the counter, this will help you to realize that you're not replacing but adding.

laVirtualCloset
02-26-12, 07:27 PM
Right, when you add the items to the "full" rack you will see the count over the close increase by the number you've added from that order. Watch the counter, this will help you to realize that you're not replacing but adding.

Sorry . . . that should be "clothes" not "close"

xSnowyOwlx
02-26-12, 07:35 PM
I prefer putting the same item on the same rack or counter.

Why? We have a limited amount of space. I would rather stock thousands on 1 rack than wait for 10 racks to be cleared and keep adding rack after rack.

dalula
02-27-12, 04:09 PM
it depends on how full my store is.