PDA

View Full Version : Mining and Engagement dragon

cosmolife
02-25-19, 09:09 PM
I?m new to mining and have read the guide on mining. Couple questions..

1) Is the limit that my storage can hold is 25 bombs?
2) Is the Engagement dragon there forever until I get it, or does it expire when February ends?

Tia for answering :love_heart:

shortdanzr
02-25-19, 10:35 PM
you can only have 25 bombs. so if you have 25, you won't earn more until you use some. the engagement dragon does end. not sure if it is the end of the month or a couple days after

deadpixel
02-26-19, 12:50 AM
I?m new to mining and have read the guide on mining. Couple questions..

1) Is the limit that my storage can hold is 25 bombs?
2) Is the Engagement dragon there forever until I get it, or does it expire when February ends?

Tia for answering :love_heart:

you can only have 25 bombs. so if you have 25, you won't earn more until you use some. the engagement dragon does end. not sure if it is the end of the month or a couple days after

That’s not quite accurate. You can go beyond the 25 bombs limit if you own a Bomb Producing Dragon such as the Demolition Dragon. These will produce 3 bombs a day, over and above the normal limit of 25. I had over a thousand bombs at one stage because I had absolutely no interest in the dragons from the mines then.

shortdanzr
02-26-19, 09:55 AM
That’s not quite accurate. You can go beyond the 25 bombs limit if you own a Bomb Producing Dragon such as the Demolition Dragon. These will produce 3 bombs a day, over and above the normal limit of 25. I had over a thousand bombs at one stage because I had absolutely no interest in the dragons from the mines then.

ok true. the bomb/demo producing dragon don't count towards the 25 limit. however, you still can only earn up to 25 from breeding/evolution temples.
i figured since you were new to mining that you didn't have one of those dragons

mymonta
02-26-19, 10:19 AM
ok true. the bomb/demo producing dragon don't count towards the 25 limit. however, you still can only earn up to 25 from breeding/evolution temples.
i figured since you were new to mining that you didn't have one of those dragons

Yes, Cosmolife, who asked the question, probably doesn't have mining dragons yet. Deadpixel added the additional information. And, if we want to be really nitpicky, you can also have more than 25 bombs if you win some for watching a video. :P