PDA

View Full Version : Please help can't open my game

katbtodd
02-22-19, 02:48 AM
This happen to me in the last event too , please fix the log in problem I know I got an email saying they were looking into this but here we go new event same problem please please fix this thes event are time sensitive

katbtodd
02-22-19, 09:49 AM
It's been hours and hours since I haven't be able to get in my game ,18 hours and counting please help

SpiritWind00
02-22-19, 01:57 PM
Hi, Pm sent with info to help.

katbtodd
02-23-19, 03:28 AM
Feeling sad still can't get in my game going on 36 hours , and it's not fix ,now I see nothing happening or any body helping until Monday afternoon when they came in , I will be so far behind this event they won't be any catching up

katbtodd
02-23-19, 05:38 AM
Am I the only one lock out of the game , I feel like I am being punished for something I did wrong and I don't know what!!

mhida
02-25-19, 09:00 PM
Me too. I can't log in CS long hours. Other appications have no problem. About 3 month ago I couldn't log in CS about 7 days.

SpiritWind00
02-25-19, 10:43 PM
Me too. I can't log in CS long hours. Other appications have no problem. About 3 month ago I couldn't log in CS about 7 days.
Can you check through the troubleshooting ideas in the bug thread and if you still can't get please reach out to Support. If your issue is the same as the other players posts above yours then S8 are currently investigating this.
Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting

mhida
02-25-19, 11:38 PM
Thank you. I had contact with support already.

katbtodd
03-07-19, 07:12 AM
Can't get in the game again been trying for over an hours .. I am beginning not to trust this game , and I know I am not the only one with a logging in issues , I got an email a while ago saying you guys were looking into this this ..thinking you need to do more then look something has to be done , it's up date day ...so it figures I having trouble, I don't every thing except,delete the game ,thinking the next time I delete it will be the last time it's so frustrating dealing with this every other week , I still get my notifications to the game when I can't get in

Castloninian
03-07-19, 11:52 PM
Can't get in the game again been trying for over an hours .. I am beginning not to trust this game , and I know I am not the only one with a logging in issues , I got an email a while ago saying you guys were looking into this this ..thinking you need to do more then look something has to be done , it's up date day ...so it figures I having trouble, I don't every thing except,delete the game ,thinking the next time I delete it will be the last time it's so frustrating dealing with this every other week , I still get my notifications to the game when I can't get in

Yep me too and I?ve restarted my ipad with no luck either. Do you need to be on IOS 12? To be honest, it?d just given me the nudge to give uo the game but interest was piqued by a storyline update.

katbtodd
03-10-19, 04:06 AM
Yep me too and I?ve restarted my ipad with no luck either. Do you need to be on IOS 12? To be honest, it?d just given me the nudge to give uo the game but interest was piqued by a storyline update.

I running iOS 9.5.3 but if you go into the App Store and read it only requires iOS 7 ,I think at least the last time I read it

katbtodd
03-10-19, 04:07 AM

I running iOS 9.5.3 but if you go into the App Store and read it only requires iOS 7 ,I think at least the last time I read it

katbtodd
04-05-19, 01:49 AM
Here we go again , New Event and it's Friday And I can't get in my game. Please fix this log in issues a lot of us has please mine always seems to be on a Friday ,

kolakid2
04-05-19, 02:40 AM
Also have this problem!!!
Friday too ... so will lose time once again:mad:
Funny only on my main account as other minor one is working fine so NOT my internet connection!

Com'n S8 FIX THIS BEFORE THE WEEKEND

kolakid2
04-05-19, 02:44 AM
I have an iPad Pro and iPad Air 2 both with IOS 12.2
All other games are working fine on both accounts/pads ... just NOT CASTLE STORY!

katbtodd
04-05-19, 04:37 AM
All other games are working fine on both accounts/pads ... just NOT CASTLE STORY!

I'm sorry but glad I'm not alone in this , did you PM Spiritwind ,I did and she flag it over

katbtodd
04-05-19, 04:39 AM

I been told before they thought it was because I on an older device , but the castle story it self only requires iOS 8 so we are good there ..I 'm iOS 9.5.3 my iPad is working just find only having problems with castle story

kolakid2
04-05-19, 05:03 AM
Wow, surprised! Can finally access game again ..!
Did send a Support request!
I knew it wasn't my internet connection / anything on my part as could access all other games & also my second account on iphone was working with same connection!

Hope yours is working now too!

katbtodd
04-05-19, 05:44 AM
Wow, surprised! Can finally access game again ..!
Did send a Support request!
I knew it wasn't my internet connection / anything on my part as could access all other games & also my second account on iphone was working with same connection!

Hope yours is working now too!

No I can not ! But it doesn't stop me from constantly trying !

katbtodd
04-05-19, 09:17 AM
8 hours and counting since I haven't been able to get in my game . This is starting to happen to often

kolakid2
04-05-19, 09:20 AM
oh no, so sorry to hear that yours isn't working yet!

katbtodd
04-05-19, 11:35 AM
10.5 hours guess it doesn't look like I'm going to get my game back any time soon,this is sad all events a time senitive ,so any lost time is bad, that's two ivys collections missed that's one day lost , I been debating a lot the last few event how boring and repeating the same things over and over it's become thinking this answers my debate with in my self ,cuz I truly believe if I don't get it back today ,it won't be even looked at until next week cuz S/8 doesn't work weekends ,so I would loose 3 plus days of this event I been playing since this game started ,it's sad to let it go I will loose much more then a game ,many many friends I have made along the way ,

kolakid2
04-05-19, 02:45 PM
Sorry to hear that!
Yeah I know how you feel... I stopped at one point a few years back as was sooo fed up with the stuff S8 did & things were getting very boring ( I remember the good old days of Team Lava & just every 2 weeks an event... prizes were worth having & the game was leisurely & fun)!

I was also going to stop if I couldn't get back in ( & actually felt relieved) as am so hooked on this game especially with the fantastic nbrs/players in forum but things are so repetative, seems so much of a money spinner as events are rehashed time & time again and items just get re-coloured from previous events
Only thing worth having for me ...are the trade ticket droppers!

Unfortunately/ fortunately I got back in:rolleyes:

Not sure if S8 fixed for me ...but did do an IOS update ... things are very glitchy as often get thrown out of game or refreshes quite often when in middle of playing & seems to take much longer to log in to game nowadays! Have put most of my walkers away as seem to make game lag ... that is why don't like getting walkers as they don't help the game much !

Hope you don't leave as so sad to see names like yours who contribute so much on the forum going :(
Really can't understand S8 ruining this game as has such loyal players (even willing to spend real money) such a shame

mytalent1
04-06-19, 01:13 AM
I couldn’t log in after I played the new event for 2 hours on Friday. Still unable to log in till now. What’s happening?

katbtodd
04-06-19, 01:37 AM

I posted from the iTunes torn it says ios8 ,but these days who knows ..this morning .over 24 hours later still can't get on

katbtodd
04-06-19, 01:39 AM
I couldn’t log in after I played the new event for 2 hours on Friday. Still unable to log in till now. What’s happening?

I can't still log in..it's crazy it's been over 24 hours for me

kolakid2
04-06-19, 03:41 AM
So sorry to see you are still not able to play

Could not get into game for few hours yesterday either!
Sent a report to S8 yesterday but have only got the standard email but no other reply as yet!

So did an IOS update as was one pending (am now on IOS 12.2 on an iPad Air2) then re-booted & am now able to access game!

So not sure if maybe does have to do with which IOS version one is using as games tend to go with the new updates from Apple & older versions don't get supported!

katbtodd
04-06-19, 04:43 AM
So sorry to see you are still not able to play

Could not get into game for few hours yesterday either!
Sent a report to S8 yesterday but have only got the standard email but no other reply as yet!

So did an IOS update as was one pending (am now on IOS 12.2 on an iPad Air2) then re-booted & am now able to access game!

So not sure if maybe does have to do with which IOS version one is using as games tend to go with the new updates from Apple & older versions don't get supported!

I been on the same device since the beginning , You might be right but the thinking in the iTunes should be updated right now it says IOS 8 , I do have very poor internet out here too . I keep checking .. But there is no way I can afford a new iPad right now my hubby just retired , and around here there is NO ipad 6 gen available only 5's so there is no way I buying one of those when I know ipad 7th gen should be out soon ,wait and see , until I can afford a new iPad I keep checking to see if the game logs in, or just give up and not,worry about it .More to life then this game ..,but been so addicted for so many years ..nov 2012

mytalent1
04-06-19, 05:28 AM
I’m using iPad Pro, IOS12.2. Restarted device, reinstalled game, yet not able to access CS. Put in a ticket to S8. Could take up to 14 days for resolution according to S8’s auto email. Ah well if I am forced to go on with life without CS for 14 days this might help me break my 12y CS addiction.

kolakid2
04-06-19, 06:31 AM
Are S8 trying to rid of longtime players!?!

I know it's so hard to give this game up ...every week I say I am going to due to monotonous way of earning prizes/events but keep on playing as have the feeling of missing out if don't play! Addiction at its highest!

Hoping you don't go ...perhaps just miss this event ... prizes at the moment aren't great especially for long term players ...another Walker & deco... of course it breaks your heart if you are a collector!
Maybe items will go on sale afterwards too...so if gem player/ buyer ...could possibly catch up!

Nowadays, electronics have such a short shelf life & especially Apple seem to churn out new devices every year or so & expensive too but unfortunately they have cornered the market & most App/game makers cater to their conditions so we as users have to like it or lump it !!!

kolakid2
04-06-19, 06:42 AM
Praying for you that it isn't an IOS /device problem & S8 can address your problem soon!

katbtodd
04-06-19, 06:48 AM
Are S8 trying to rid of longtime players!?!

I know it's so hard to give this game up ...every week I say I am going to due to monotonous way of earning prizes/events but keep on playing as have the feeling of missing out if don't play! Addiction at its highest!

Hoping you don't go ...perhaps just miss this event ... prizes at the moment aren't great especially for long term players ...another Walker & deco... of course it breaks your heart if you are a collector!
Maybe items will go on sale afterwards too...so if gem player/ buyer ...could possibly catch up!

Nowadays, electronics have such a short shelf life & especially Apple seem to churn out new devices every year or so & expensive too but unfortunately they have cornered the market & most App/game makers cater to their conditions so we as users have to like it or lump it !!!

I uninstall it ... And then re in stalled in .was my last resort ,to me this never works..but they do tell you to do it .. Still can't get in,, I read every word you said and your so right my iPad 3rd gen is in perfect condition And yes Apple forces you to buy new cuz they go out of date so fast .. GREED ,
I really don't think it's me I think it's them , they can fix this log in problem , but I really don't know .. Thanks for your support one castle addict to another

katbtodd
04-06-19, 06:50 AM
Praying for you that it isn't an IOS /device problem & S8 can address your problem soon!

So cool we were writing to each other the same time , by the way my kingdom is Meeka Manor

katbtodd
04-06-19, 06:50 AM
I’m using iPad Pro, IOS12.2. Restarted device, reinstalled game, yet not able to access CS. Put in a ticket to S8. Could take up to 14 days for resolution according to S8’s auto email. Ah well if I am forced to go on with life without CS for 14 days this might help me break my 12y CS addiction.

Thinking we are neighbors I'm Meeka manor

katbtodd
04-06-19, 06:55 AM

With luck they will get to us Monday , this has happen to me before ..and Monday around my 5 EST it came back it was out for 3 days it happen on a Friday after a new up date .. Always if it's going to happen to me .thats when it does

meme1098
04-06-19, 07:05 AM
With luck they will get to us Monday , this has happen to me before ..and Monday around my 5 EST it came back it was out for 3 days it happen on a Friday after a new up date .. Always if it's going to happen to me .thats when it does

Oh, man, Meeka! So sorry to hear you're experiencing this setback again. I experienced it also the other day for a brief time and I have exceptional internet service & a newer iPad Pro (not the latest one but new in my mind since it's less than a year old).
Do hope it will resolve before Monday. Sadly, S8's customer service is non-existent.

katbtodd
04-06-19, 07:36 AM
Oh, man, Meeka! So sorry to hear you're experiencing this setback again. I experienced it also the other day for a brief time and I have exceptional internet service & a newer iPad Pro (not the latest one but new in my mind since it's less than a year old).
Do hope it will resolve before Monday. Sadly, S8's customer service is non-existent.

I know .please you go write on my wall to let my neighbors I'm having trouble please and thank you

kolakid2
04-06-19, 09:08 AM
So cool we were writing to each other the same time , by the way my kingdom is Meeka Manor

:o Sorry had to do real life stuff

My kingdom is
��Camelot�� (ID kolakid)

kolakid2
04-06-19, 09:26 AM
Visited your Kingdom ( very impressive army of ali-s.. wow) ;) YOU can't leave them !!!
Left msg saying you can't access game at mo' !
Hopefully Monday if not before!

Enjoy the real world for now :D

katbtodd
04-06-19, 02:57 PM
Visited your Kingdom ( very impressive army of ali-s.. wow) ;) YOU can't leave them !!!
Left msg saying you can't access game at mo' !
Hopefully Monday if not before!

Enjoy the real world for now :D
Thank you I miss them dearly

katbtodd
04-07-19, 03:05 AM
Here it is Sunday morning here going on day 3 still can't get in, hopefully when they get in tomorrow afternoon this will be fixed

ramoth21
04-07-19, 06:09 AM
I can?t log in. I get screen that says I need internet connection. My internet is working. All other games work.

katbtodd
04-07-19, 06:58 AM
I can?t log in. I get screen that says I need internet connection. My internet is working. All other games work.

That is what is happening here too has since Friday

mytalent1
04-07-19, 06:31 PM
Thanks Kolakid for your kind words & encouragement. Yea I don’t need a walker, though peacocks are cute..

Still unable to access game.

I’m wondering why only a few are affected? I tried Android phone, not able to load CS as well.

katbtodd
04-08-19, 01:54 AM
Monday morning going on day 4 here and still can't get in my game ,

katbtodd
04-08-19, 01:58 AM
Thanks Kolakid for your kind words & encouragement. Yea I don’t need a walker, though peacocks are cute..

Still unable to access game.

I’m wondering why only a few are affected? I tried Android phone, not able to load CS as well.

Yes your right on the walkers, for this of us that has a log in problem I bet they make it worst .. There was a pole a while ago on walker and most of us said no but we still get them ,

oledoeeyes
04-08-19, 07:45 AM
Today I am also unable to access the game. Internet is working and all other games are loading well. Just not castle story. It keeps saying I need internet.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-08-19, 07:45 AM
Ok, what gives, S8?
Yesterday I couldn't log into my account until around 10:30am Eastern time but strangely, I *could* log into my secondary CS accounts & all other games fine (proving it's *not* my internet connection).
Today? ..same thing except it's now going on 11am Eastern and I still can't get into my NWK game.

Poor Meeka hasn't been able to get in her game since FRIDAY!?!

Upgrade your servers or something, S8, cuz this is ridiculous!

EDIT 5 mins later: WOW, amazing what a lil rant will do (or else it was the power of the post, lol) cuz now I can get in.... but is the same thing gonna happen tomorrow morning, too?!

katbtodd
04-08-19, 08:17 AM
Nope still can't get in ,
Thinking I'm wearing out my poor old ipad , I keep trying and I keep getting the window saying I need Internet ..when we both know it's not my internet ,please S/8 fix this log in problem

oledoeeyes
04-08-19, 11:28 AM
Still can’t log onto my game . Have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. Tried a different iPad and same thing happened. Downloaded the game on my husbands iPad and it opened to a very new game. So it appears to be just my game on any iPad that won’t work. All other storm 8 games load ok. I am using the same iPad to send this message so you know it’s not the internet or I couldn’t be on this site ! Please help

katbtodd
04-08-19, 11:41 AM
Still can’t log onto my game . Have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. Tried a different iPad and same thing happened. Downloaded the game on my husbands iPad and it opened to a very new game. So it appears to be just my game on any iPad that won’t work. All other storm 8 games load ok. I am using the same iPad to send this message so you know it’s not the internet or I couldn’t be on this site ! Please help

I hear ya and I have tried so many different things too .. Road into town and sat out in front Dunkin donuts to see if it was my internet not being strong enough , I uninstall and re installed my game many times too, and I restarted my router ,nothing seems to work and I still can't get in my game.. Since Thursday night !!!!

susieq62castle
04-08-19, 11:46 AM
Well just adding my voice...game worked fine when i went to bed last night...today, cant get in...game says need WiFi..but my WiFi is fine too..hope it works out, as have wanted to quit game many times, but am addicted...maybe this will be the time...
By the way, Hi Meeka! This is Lady Mattimore!! Hope all works out!

katbtodd
04-08-19, 11:56 AM
Well just adding my voice...game worked fine when i went to bed last night...today, cant get in...game says need WiFi..but my WiFi is fine too..hope it works out, as have wanted to quit game many times, but am addicted...maybe this will be the time...
By the way, Hi Meeka! This is Lady Mattimore!! Hope all works out!

Wow thinking your my third neighbor so far that can't get into the game what is going on ,,this is crazy , hi Mattimore

katbtodd
04-08-19, 11:58 AM
S/8 please listen to us it's not just me now we are becoming many
Something is happening ,please help us

oledoeeyes
04-08-19, 11:59 AM
I just put a ticket in also. So I am feeling your pain. ��

bobbyrae
04-08-19, 12:10 PM
This is unbelievable. I thought this had been fixed by now!

katbtodd
04-08-19, 12:23 PM
This is unbelievable. I thought this had been fixed by now!

They are not in over the weekend ..so hopefully today they will fix it

katbtodd
04-08-19, 12:24 PM
I just put a ticket in also. So I am feeling your pain. ��

I been out since Thursday night

stm4522
04-08-19, 01:41 PM
Just adding my voice too - can't get into game either. Force closed, deleted and reinstalled several times. Wifi works on all other games so tried at my friends house and at the doctor's office and still no luck with Castle Story. There is definitely a problem that Storm8 needs to address. Too many people are having the same problem. Please listen this time and help us. Thanks!

(In case my nbrs are wondering where I am - Messy Bessie is locked out of game watching the horse run and then the error message)

turtlenhare
04-08-19, 02:01 PM
I been out since Thursday night

I haven't been able to login to my game since Thursday shortly after the event went live. I've submitted a ticket already and haven't hear back either. If this isn't fixed soon, we won't be able to do this event. My neighbors will think I've quit the game since I haven't accepted any requests for this event.

katbtodd
04-08-19, 02:02 PM
Just adding my voice too - can't get into game either. Force closed, deleted and reinstalled several times. Wifi works on all other games so tried at my friends house and at the doctor's office and still no luck with Castle Story. There is definitely a problem that Storm8 needs to address. Too many people are having the same problem. Please listen this time and help us. Thanks!

(In case my nbrs are wondering where I am - Messy Bessie is locked out of game watching the horse run and then the error message)

I am wearing my iPad out as much as I'm trying to get on the game , I was in the forum and the have wifi trouble shooting list ,I have to laugh they are saying it's our net work it's never S/8 fault ..when I can't get on I always go to McD's or Dunkin Donuts or the library where there is free internet and I still can get on the game ,,

katbtodd
04-08-19, 02:20 PM
I wish stormie /8 would let us know if they are looking into this

SpiritWind00
04-08-19, 03:46 PM
I've made yet another request for assistance. I'm so sorry you are all missing the event and your game. I've asked for a post to be made here in this thread. If I hear anything I'll let you all know.

katbtodd
04-08-19, 04:03 PM
I've made yet another request for assistance. I'm so sorry you are all missing the event and your game. I've asked for a post to be made here in this thread. If I hear anything I'll let you all know.

Thank you

stm4522
04-08-19, 04:20 PM
Thank you so much Spirit Wind. You are appreciated.

turtlenhare
04-08-19, 05:15 PM

Thank you for all your help!

katbtodd
04-08-19, 05:22 PM
I haven't been able to login to my game since Thursday shortly after the event went live. I've submitted a ticket already and haven't hear back either. If this isn't fixed soon, we won't be able to do this event. My neighbors will think I've quit the game since I haven't accepted any requests for this event.

I had some body post on my wall so my neighbors would know I'm having trouble

susieq62castle
04-08-19, 07:48 PM
I guess i got lucky! My game was offline since this morning, but came back on about 5 pm EST....wish you all the same luck!

stm4522
04-08-19, 08:17 PM
My game is up and running again too. Thanks to Storm8 and Spirit Wind.

oledoeeyes
04-08-19, 09:03 PM
My game came back about 4pm west coast time. Let’s hope she is here to stay!

SpiritWind00
04-09-19, 01:22 AM
Oh that is great news!

Meeka are you back up and running too?

katbtodd
04-09-19, 02:38 AM
Oh that is great news!

You wrote message at 4:22 A.M. my time , came here and saw the news frist ,and run back to my game ,,and tried 3 times shut down my router and tried again still can't get on ,,sad news for me good luck to every body else

katbtodd
04-09-19, 03:45 AM
Sad thing is S8 is basically saying its me and yet I can down load bakery story 2 and restaurants story 2 and can get in both of those games ,,so please S/8 go into my game and see what really wrong please

katbtodd
04-09-19, 03:51 AM
Oh that is great news!

Ohhhh I so read this wrong earlier I thought you were telling me I was up and running sorry I miss read this ,guess I was so excited to see others were up and running

SpiritWind00
04-09-19, 03:56 AM
Ohhhh I so read this wrong earlier I thought you were telling me I was up and running sorry I miss read this ,guess I was so excited to see others were up and running
Oh dear. I'll post again with updated info - I know my bug reports are seen, they may just not be commented on. I'm so sorry you're having these continuing issues.

turtlenhare
04-09-19, 05:45 AM
You wrote message at 4:22 A.M. my time , came here and saw the news frist ,and run back to my game ,,and tried 3 times shut down my router and tried again still can't get on ,,sad news for me good luck to every body else

Hi Meeks, it's Turtle N Hare, I was hopeful too when I saw the post this morning, thought they fixed it for everyone. I'm with you, still can't login. Like you, I tried everything and I know it's not my internet cos I can get into my account that I use for gifting back on my really old iPad, just not my Turtle N Hare account on the newer iPad. I hope we can get on soon.

katbtodd
04-09-19, 06:19 AM
Hi Meeks, it's Turtle N Hare, I was hopeful too when I saw the post this morning, thought they fixed it for everyone. I'm with you, still can't login. Like you, I tried everything and I know it's not my internet cos I can get into my account that I use for gifting back on my really old iPad, just not my Turtle N Hare account on the newer iPad. I hope we can get on soon.

May be its our weather NOT!!!!!!!! Are you getting this C.R.A.P. sorry to hear .but glad I am not alone , I posted a fair well in The other forum , it's so werid I downloaded bakery and restaurant and I can get in them both

kolakid2
04-09-19, 10:57 AM
So sorry that you are still not up and running:(

katbtodd
04-09-19, 11:22 AM
So sorry that you are still not up and running:(

Nope still can't ,,this is crazy since I can log in the other games

turtlenhare
04-09-19, 01:48 PM
Nope still can't ,,this is crazy since I can log in the other games

Same here, still can't login to CS. My internet works fine for everything else.

katbtodd
04-09-19, 02:03 PM
Same here, still can't login to CS. My internet works fine for everything else.

Yes I loaded restaurant,fantasy,farm ,bakery story just so see if I can get in them and they are all stormie 8 games and I could get in ,yes my internet is FINE!!!!!

SpiritWind00
04-09-19, 03:53 PM
Yes I loaded restaurant,fantasy,farm ,bakery story just so see if I can get in them and they are all stormie 8 games and I could get in ,yes my internet is FINE!!!!!
This is what makes me wonder if it's your phone memory or just too much on your board. Press on with Support and ask them to store a bucket load of deco items for you. My games having problems loading because I need to offload about 60 gb of castle story screenshots from this year alone!

katbtodd
04-09-19, 04:00 PM
This is what makes me wonder if it's your phone memory or just too much on your board. Press on with Support and ask them to store a bucket load of deco items for you. My games having problems loading because I need to offload about 60 gb of castle story screenshots from this year alone!

I re loaded all those games and open them and just delete them again
I believe other then some walls and walk way I have very little deco out
It's what I did before,when I couldn't get log it .. And after a few days I got to log in, I have over 32 g of space on my iPad , my game is hardly taking any space right now cuz I deleted and reinstalled

SpiritWind00
04-09-19, 05:33 PM
I'm locked out now too... (again!)

I've made another report in the bugs forum for S8.

SpiritWind00
04-09-19, 08:55 PM
I'm back in to my game. The dev team have been working on fixes. Kat can you get in by any chance?

mytalent1
04-09-19, 11:37 PM
Still not able to load the game.

katbtodd
04-10-19, 01:54 AM
I'm back in to my game. The dev team have been working on fixes. Kat can you get in by any chance?

Just getting up here ,it's 4;52 only tried once and it wouldn't let me in but will scream to the forum when I do get on ..I promise

katbtodd
04-10-19, 02:05 AM
No I can not get in my game and I shut down my router clean out my cookies /history (pouting)

turtlenhare
04-10-19, 04:20 AM
No I can not get in my game and I shut down my router clean out my cookies /history (pouting)

I'm still not able to login either.

monsville13
04-10-19, 04:33 AM
Is anyone having a problem getting into CS? I've been trying for 2 hours and I keep getting the Attention screen,

Trudyscandles
04-10-19, 04:44 AM
Is anyone having a problem getting into CS? I've been trying for 2 hours and I keep getting the Attention screen,

No problem for me, I'm in Ohio and on android.

Trudyscandles

monsville13
04-10-19, 04:55 AM
Very strange, in NJ and on iPhone. Everything else on my phone works

SpiritWind00
04-10-19, 05:31 AM
2 of your posts (and a reply) moved out of event discussions thread.

katbtodd
04-10-19, 05:55 AM
2 of your posts (and a reply) moved out of event discussions thread.

I know it's strange but the more people that come forward saying they can't get in the game gives me hope that they will fix this and I can get back in I sent another message to support too No reply on either of them

katbtodd
04-10-19, 05:57 AM

I haven't been able to get in my game since late last Thursday night/ early Friday morning

turtlenhare
04-10-19, 06:36 AM
I haven't been able to get in my game since late last Thursday night/ early Friday morning

Same here, I was able to get on right after the paper chase event went live. I placed the post office, sent out requests, accepted some requests, got out then was not able to get back into my game since.
I'm suffering from withdrawal, this is the longest I have been away from my game.��
Like Meeka, I'm on the US East Coast.

katbtodd
04-10-19, 06:42 AM
Same here, I was able to get on right after the paper chase event went live. I placed the post office, sent out requests, accepted some requests, got out then was not able to get back into my game since.
I'm suffering from withdrawal, this is the longest I have been away from my game.��
Like Meeka, I'm on the US East Coast.
Sent you a PM

turtlenhare
04-10-19, 07:39 AM
I'm locked out now too... (again!)

I've made another report in the bugs forum for S8.

I'm still locked out too, any updates from S8 yet?

cheers196
04-10-19, 11:47 AM
I am having a strange problem and wondering if anyone can help me here. I use iPad mini and upgraded to the newest version.

I have 2 kingdoms (kingdom A and kingdom B). So I get up this morning and logged into kingdom A and did my usually morning round. Then I switched the accounts to do the same in kingdom B. However, I can't logged into the kingdom B. It says I need internet connections. I don't have any problem logging into any other things in my iPad mini. I can still log into kingdom A.

The same thing happened yesterday too, except I logged into kingdom B first and everything was fine and switched accounts and could not get into kingdom A. After several hours, I was able to get into kingdom A.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

SpiritWind00
04-10-19, 03:53 PM
The dev team are still looking into possible fixes. Not much help if you're still stuck but good to know it's still being worked on.

katbtodd
04-10-19, 03:57 PM
The dev team are still looking into possible fixes. Not much help if you're still stuck but good to know it's still being worked on.

Thank you for the info and all you are doing to help us ,

turtlenhare
04-10-19, 03:57 PM
I'm still locked out too, any updates from S8 yet?

OMG! I just got in my game. First time since last Thursday��

katbtodd
04-10-19, 04:06 PM
OMG! I just got in my game. First time since last Thursday��

Congrats !!!!!!!!! so happy for you not me yet , I will keep trying

cheers196
04-10-19, 04:53 PM
Not me yet, either...

I can get in one of my two kingdoms just fine. So the problem is not due to my location, device, or internet.

Oneone2010
04-10-19, 06:16 PM
I cannot load the Castle Story since last Saturday (6 April) HK Time.

My internet works fine.

Please help to fix.

Or is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

katbtodd
04-11-19, 03:32 AM
No luck this morning either ,I was hoping when I got up this morning I would be able to Jump in since Turtle got in yesterday ,and she only lives about 5 hours away, LOL just slow making its way to Maine

turtlenhare
04-11-19, 06:02 AM

Thank you SpiritWind and Dev team for all your help. I hope the Dev team will be able to provide a fix soon for all those who are still locked out of their game.

SofiaDeo
04-11-19, 06:26 AM
You dont need to be on iOS 12 to play.

mhida
04-11-19, 08:09 AM
I can't login CS about 7 days.

katbtodd
04-11-19, 08:20 AM
I can't login CS about 7 days.

Been 7 days for me too they are working on it ..lets hope they can fix it
Hida this is Meeka Manor

katbtodd
04-11-19, 03:03 PM
Been a long day still can't get in my game ,got news yesterday saying they are working on it but still no luck , I been out since the 4th

katbtodd
04-12-19, 01:49 AM
If any body wondering still can't get in the game. It's been a rough week with out my game they call it detoxing

katbtodd
04-12-19, 02:31 AM
Don't you think it strange I made out two tickets to support one last Friday and again Tuesday ,I have NOT heard anything the last time this happen to me I got a an email telling they were looking into the matter ,

SpiritWind00
04-12-19, 02:46 AM
They must be busy. It can take up to 10 days. Don't create duplicate tickets though as it only slows them down further. I'm trying to get answers for you still. :love_heart:

cheers196
04-12-19, 07:17 AM
I could login to both of my kingdom yesterday but one of them is not loading this morning again.

stm4522
04-12-19, 08:46 AM
I can't log into my CS game again this morning. It was fine yesterday but this morning just kept telling me I had a wifi problem. Please fix. Third time in the last few days.

Do I need to send in a ticket or when they fix it will it cover everyone that is locked out?

katbtodd
04-12-19, 12:07 PM
I can't log into my CS game again this morning. It was fine yesterday but this morning just kept telling me I had a wifi problem. Please fix. Third time in the last few days.

Do I need to send in a ticket or when they fix it will it cover everyone that is locked out?
I hope when they fix it they fix us all but when Spiritwind comes back on she will let you know

katbtodd
04-12-19, 12:47 PM
It's sad to say it's Friday heading towards another weekend S/8 will no be in their office so not fix well be hard until they come back to work on Monday and they can start working on it again ,

susieq62castle
04-12-19, 02:44 PM
My game would not load last friday, all day....tried everything everyone suggested, then it started working about 5 pm last friday. It has worked all week, till today, friday again....was hopeful, but is after 530, and still cannot get into game...fingers crossed..i hope S8 can figure this problem out..if i ever get into game again, will delete bunches of inventory stuff i will never put out...just to see if that helps...would be nice if S8 could make our inventory more useful, and be able to store things in appropriately labeled areas...also, sure would make it easier to bring inventory out when redecorating....d i can get game back! Thanks for help! �� for everyone else who cant get into games, especially Meeka Manor!!��

katbtodd
04-12-19, 02:56 PM
My game would not load last friday, all day....tried everything everyone suggested, then it started working about 5 pm last friday. It has worked all week, till today, friday again....was hopeful, but is after 530, and still cannot get into game...fingers crossed..i hope S8 can figure this problem out..if i ever get into game again, will delete bunches of inventory stuff i will never put out...just to see if that helps...would be nice if S8 could make our inventory more useful, and be able to store things in appropriately labeled areas...also, sure would make it easier to bring inventory out when redecorating....d i can get game back! Thanks for help! �� for everyone else who cant get into games, especially Meeka Manor!!��

S/8 should make every thing deletable or sellable there is a lot of stuff in our inventory we can delete or sell taking up space

SpiritWind00
04-12-19, 06:25 PM
It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. It's the graphics on your board and loading neighbours boards with all their graphics which take up and use memory. The more neighbours you visit the highest your memory as it remembers their layout and loads their kingdom quickly.

There are so many players now not able to get in it is being worked on at a global level.

For all: It would be best to contain all posts now in one place so I'm going to move all future posts here to the Bugs forum.

Yes with the weekend looming work may stall - I'm not sure how they operate on weekends. So we wait till Monday.

katbtodd
04-13-19, 02:08 AM
It doesn't matter how much you have in storage. It's the graphics on your board and loading neighbours boards with all their graphics which take up and use memory. The more neighbours you visit the highest your memory as it remembers their layout and loads their kingdom quickly.

There are so many players now not able to get in it is being worked on at a global level.

For all: It would be best to contain all posts now in one place so I'm going to move all future posts here to the Bugs forum.

Yes with the weekend looming work may stall - I'm not sure how they operate on weekends. So we wait till Monday.

I try to keep my neighbors right around 105 ,when I get that high I will go through and find some that are not active , but I know many have hundred and hundreds of neighbors spirit you been to my kingdom I do not have out much deco out only stuff we need for the event and good coin dropper ,
PM Sent

susieq62castle
04-13-19, 03:59 PM
My game departed two fridays in a row..last friday came back after 15 hours..this week, didnt come back till Sat afternoon...hoping it is not a developing pattern! Never the less, i am one of the lucky ones, whose game came back sooner, rather than later...i had thought clearing some inventory might help, but i see above..not so..but cleared some anyway..some things sold for money, some for 0 coins, and some i could not ‘sell’ for love nor money..is there a way to remove items we dont want in inventory? Thanks for help! ( still �� you get your game back, Meeka!) ��

katbtodd
04-13-19, 04:32 PM
My game departed two fridays in a row..last friday came back after 15 hours..this week, didnt come back till Sat afternoon...hoping it is not a developing pattern! Never the less, i am one of the lucky ones, whose game came back sooner, rather than later...i had thought clearing some inventory might help, but i see above..not so..but cleared some anyway..some things sold for money, some for 0 coins, and some i could not ‘sell’ for love nor money..is there a way to remove items we dont want in inventory? Thanks for help! ( still �� you get your game back, Meeka!) ��

Not yet I been trying too , sad to say I loosing hope
I tried all the things they are telling me too
We will see what next week brings !

mytalent1
04-14-19, 06:44 AM
I managed to get into the game 30 mins ago, after 10 long days! New event left 4 days to complete, i won’t able to catch up. Anyway good to be back.. Everyone here good too?

katbtodd
04-14-19, 09:47 AM
I managed to get into the game 30 mins ago, after 10 long days! New event left 4 days to complete, i won’t able to catch up. Anyway good to be back.. Everyone here good too?

No I still can't get in

stm4522
04-14-19, 11:52 AM

No, still can't get into CS. I have tried everything and have checked every few hours. So disappointed.

katbtodd
04-14-19, 12:32 PM
No, still can't get into CS. I have tried everything and have checked every few hours. So disappointed.

Same here ,10 days and counting

stm4522
04-14-19, 01:23 PM

I have tried everything! I feel about like you do - I am losing hope that I will be able to get back in the game. So sad. Just wish Storm 8 would do something or if they are, they would let us know what to expect. We are missing out on so much plus losing hearts for inactivity!

turtlenhare
04-14-19, 02:20 PM

After being locked out for 6 days , I was able to login on Wednesday night. I was able to login even an hr ago and now I'm locked out again. I deleted my game and reinstalled and still locked out. I hope it's not a holiday tomorrow in CA, though it's a holiday here in Boston.

turtlenhare
04-14-19, 03:07 PM

Hi SpiritWind,
After locked out for 6 days, I was able to login again Wednesday night but I'm locked out again now. Tried deleting game and reinstalling already. I know my internet is up and other online games are working. I didn't get a reply from the last ticket when I first got locked out. Should submit a new ticket for this?

BiggerBubbles
04-15-19, 04:43 PM
Unlike some I have not been locked out for the entire event. It first started last Friday when the Post Office event was released. That was 2 hrs. I sent a msg to cancel that ticket. Then on Wednesday lost 6 hrs, then last Saturday 7 hrs, then Mon about 1 hr, now Tues 1 hr so far. I’m sick of reinstalling, doesn’t help. I still have open tickets for Wednesday and Saturday, not that an actual person has replied at all, only the computer generated email. My WiFi should not be a problem, I am not on nbn thank goodness. I have high speed cable with largest Aussi provider. I am the only one in the house up and awake. I can get on Fantasy Forest and other non S8 games, never have problems. I am wondering if it is something to do with the number of walkers I have, as I whittled them down then they just keep adding them I have managed to finish the Post Office event, guess Miles is there somewhere. It’s the Hidden Forest event that I’m getting behind on. My wisp, sawmills and mines are ready, need that green ore. Very frustrating.

turtlenhare
04-15-19, 07:27 PM
Hi SpiritWind,
After locked out for 6 days, I was able to login again Wednesday night but I'm locked out again now. Tried deleting game and reinstalling already. I know my internet is up and other online games are working. I didn't get a reply from the last ticket when I first got locked out. Should submit a new ticket for this?

I turned off my iPad last night and after I restarted it, tried to login to CS and I was able to login and been able to login each so far.

BiggerBubbles
04-15-19, 08:22 PM
I turned off my iPad last night and after I restarted it, tried to login to CS and I was able to login and been able to login each so far.

I force close all my apps every night and turn my iPad off. Unless I wake up during the night it remains off for 8 hrs or so. Last night fortunately I did wake up so at least got in a wisp, sawmill and mine collection. But even then I turned it off. I have deleted and reinstalled the game a lot of times. I do have about 500 neighbours but only regularly visit about 3 so it shouldn’t be having to remember too much. It probably doesn’t help when the event asks you to visit 20 community kingdoms as that just adds more to the mix. When I do get in I will send a whole heap of walkers on a holiday. Been about 4 hrs now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-16-19, 09:02 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if this may be a sign & it may be time to just say goodbye to this beloved game, which really makes me sad.

For 12 days now, some of us have had DAILY issues logging into the game when we've had the opportunities to open our games & some of us (like katbtodd Meeka) haven't been able to log into the game at all... so what choice do we have but say adios?

I've been trying to open my game today for hours now, with no luck, & not getting ANYthing else done on my never-ending 'To Do' list & all we hear is "they're looking into it". If there's no fix after nearly 2 weeks now, how much longer do we have to wait?? This is beyond aggravating because it's global which means it's not our internet connections; it's not how many neighbors we have or how much stuff we have on our boards or the amount of walkers roaming around or our cache, it's S8's SERVER or something on THEIR end!

In my opinion, it's that whiny, pouting Miles cuz all of this started happening when he showed up!

NO CHILDREN IN CASTLE STORY, S8!
See!?!? -- they just cause trouble and break stuff! ...and it's making me want to go postal. lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-16-19, 12:02 PM
3pm Eastern and I'm finally able to log in for the first time today. It's getting later and later every day; does not bode well... <le sigh>

BiggerBubbles
04-16-19, 03:28 PM
Tuesday ended up being 5 hrs, just woke up and I’m out again. By the time I come back, I’ll only get in 1 wisp collection. My green ore collection is dwindling, along with my hope of finishing Hidden Forest on time. I only spent gems on a wisp because it was timed. I will have wasted them if this keeps happening. Why can’t it be out while I’m asleep, although since I just woke up who knows how long I haven’t had access. And yes, I did get rid of the extra walkers. Shame really, I liked them, I had 32 out.

stm4522
04-16-19, 04:08 PM
Tuesday 6:04 pm. Finally was able to open CS yesterday and it has been on all day today. Fingers crossed that I won't be locked out again. Good luck to all that are still locked out. Does anyone know exactly why this keeps happening? Can we get some answers from S8 maybe soon?

zoroak
04-17-19, 01:10 AM
This is obviously still an ongoing problem. Had problems before but usually only briefly locked out for perhaps half an hour. I’m in the UK and have been locked out of the game on my main account all morning today. No problems on other castle story accounts on other devices and no issues with other S8 games I have on this main account.

FreddieTeddy
04-17-19, 01:16 AM
I’ve been locked out since yesterday, any advice? I’m out today so I’ll check back later, thanks

sophiensissi
04-17-19, 07:49 AM
I’ve been locked out for more than 12 hours and I’ve tried everything.... force close, deleting game and reinstalling etc. The events are timed and we need regular collections to get the overgrown items. I was on track to get the last overgrown building and now I’ve lost about 5 collections from my sparkling mines and sawmills so may miss out. I’m so annoyed!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-17-19, 08:49 AM
I don't know if this will help or not (seemed to help me or maybe it was just a fluke), but...
Yesterday when I was finally able to log in @ 3pm, I stayed logged in.
Last night I didn't do my usual force-close before going to bed.
This morning, I collected from a couple of crafts because I knew (hoped) it would just reset for the day (with the daily coin bonus pop-up), undoing what I just collected... and it DID!
So far so good, I'm still in!
Granted, you have to get into the game in the first place to even try this method, but like all of y'all, I've tried everything else except standing on my head to play the game, lol.

Good luck everyone!
At this point, I don't know what's more infuriating-- the game locking us out for hours (or days) or the radio silence from S8 about it. :mad:

sophiensissi
04-17-19, 09:15 AM
I just tried again and was able to get in. I was so good at collecting from Ivy’s hut every 12 hours and the sparkling mines and sawmills as soon as they were ready. I missed out on one Ivy’s hut and was almost 3 hours late for the second collection of it which throws off my schedule. Not sure I will get the third overgrown building unless the forest ores start dropping faster. I know it’s just a game, but it’s not fun when I’ve invested so much time and energy into the event and at the last part it crashes...

joanie_land13
04-17-19, 10:26 AM
I am not one to complain. I know things happen, but this is the second day I have been unable to access CS. This has happened to many of my neighbors also. Sometimes it takes 3, 5 and even 7 days to get back online. I understand there might be maintenance or another issue, but I think Storm 8 should find a way to be transparent with us. That is all I am asking.

sipland
04-17-19, 01:00 PM
Seems like this problem is account specific. I can access the game on my secondary account but not my main account ... from the same device. This problem started earlier today, and I've been locked out for about 5 hours now. Please help S8!

tyler_boy
04-17-19, 07:32 PM
I’m having the same issue as well! I was just about to finish up getting my White Paper Tiger before I got locked out! Now I won’t be able to complete that part of the goal! Thankfully I got the Post Office done and got Miles walking around but still! What’s odd is that it’s only happening here in Castle. I also play Dragon story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Farm Story 2 and I’m able to access those games fine with no problem. But entering Castle, I’m met with that annoying pop up alerting me that I need internet access to play! No kidding! So I restarted my device, nothing. I closed the app, nothing. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail! Oh well, I’m sure it’s just a glitch of some sort that will be resolved soon enough but it sure is frustrating! Okay I’m done venting! Please fix it guys! Thanks!

BiggerBubbles
04-17-19, 08:33 PM
I have actually been contacted by support to ask if I still needed help. As current outage is 28 hrs and counting that was a big yes.

Can I just ask people that are having problems are you on Android or IOS? Just curious.

Also, when you go into settings, does the Castle Story App appear? On my sons it does. On mine it doesn’t show up, Fantasy Forest is there and Restaurant Story2 and other non S8 apps, but no Castle Story. I have sent them screen shots of both as this may provide a clue. My son who is a programmer thought this was strange.

sipland
04-17-19, 09:43 PM
I am on iOS, and Castle Story does show up in Settings. After being shut out for about 12 hours, I was able to get on but only long enough to get myself set up for Weekday Warrior ... as soon as I was about to use my 10 unlimited minutes I was shut out again and haven't been able to access the game since then. I'm not sure if we are supposed to open up a support request.

Hope a fix is coming before the long weekend, especially for those like Meeka who've been waiting for so long!

turtlenhare
04-17-19, 11:07 PM
I am on iOS, and Castle Story does show up in Settings. After being shut out for about 12 hours, I was able to get on but only long enough to get myself set up for Weekday Warrior ... as soon as I was about to use my 10 unlimited minutes I was shut out again and haven't been able to access the game since then. I'm not sure if we are supposed to open up a support request.

Hope a fix is coming before the long weekend, especially for those like Meeka who've been waiting for so long!

I first got locked out when Meeka was locked out but was fortunate enough to be able to login again after 6 days, then I was able to login consistently for like 4 days and got locked out again for a day before I was able to login again. I'm locked out again today. I had a lot of catching up to do since I only had less than 6 days in total to complete the event.

Each time I was locked out, I deleted and reinstalled CS, and shut down and restarted my iPad. It's a mystery to me as to why this is my only CS account that gets locked out while my other newer accounts are fine. Perhaps it's because this is my oldest account? I've been playing CS on this account since the game was first released over 7 yrs ago. I'm on the latest IOS, and I do see CS in my settings.

BiggerBubbles
04-18-19, 02:06 AM
I am wondering now, both the people that replied said they have Castle Story in their settings, but both have multiple accounts. So all but one of their accounts work fine, I only have one account and CS does not appear in my settings.

katbtodd
04-18-19, 04:03 AM
I figured it out why some of us can't get in our games I been reading and not saying to much these days since today is two weeks since I have been locked out.
I been thinking its us older longer playing with the love shack they want to get rid of us and all our energy resources ,to make the game on level playing field for all new comers. Remember those of us that have the love shack and have many Ali's its not good for the game economy.

sipland
04-18-19, 06:10 AM
I was able to get into the game again very late last night (Eastern Std Time) and all seems well so far this morning. I hope many others are lucky as well!

I believe I started playing CS shortly before Love Shack but didn't participate in that event as my account was still at a very low level. I do have a generous herd of daily Alicorns though, and 8 weekly energy sources (Alicorn/horses). I was also locked out during a previous event, and again just on my main account.

My secondary account is still slowly working on core story (Fickle Faeries) and has had no problems accessing the game.

Hopefully the issues clear up for everyone before the new event starts!

turtlenhare
04-18-19, 01:03 PM
I figured it out why some of us can't get in our games I been reading and not saying to much these days since today is two weeks since I have been locked out.
I been thinking its us older longer playing with the love shack they want to get rid of us and all our energy resources ,to make the game on level playing field for all new comers. Remember those of us that have the love shack and have many Ali's its not good for the game economy.

That's an interesting theory, I do have the love shack and over the years, I've crafted about 80 white ali and have purchased about half that many daily ali thru sales and baron's tent. It's only my main account that's locked out. My other accounts are on various old phones and iPad and they're all fine. However those kingdoms are all empty, no deco, no buildings as I only use them to gift back nbrs and to accept requests during events. My main account is the only account that's on the newer iPad.
I really hope S8 can fix this issue soon. I couldn't finish the last one and I was so looking forward to this new event.

FreddieTeddy
04-18-19, 01:49 PM
That's an interesting theory, I do have the love shack and over the years, I've crafted about 80 white ali and have purchased about half that many daily ali thru sales and baron's tent. It's only my main account that's locked out. My other accounts are on various old phones and iPad and they're all fine. However those kingdoms are all empty, no deco, no buildings as I only use them to gift back nbrs and to accept requests during events. My main account is the only account that's on the newer iPad.
I really hope S8 can fix this issue soon. I couldn't finish the last one and I was so looking forward to this new event.

I can?t get into my game now, I did manage this morning but I was locked out for a few days before, I don?t have the love shack, it's from before I played. I?m on an iPad air2.

PikaSquirrel
04-18-19, 02:12 PM
Hi guys, wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue and that we're still actively investigating. As soon as we have a solution, we'll be sure to update here.

turtlenhare
04-18-19, 02:19 PM
Hi guys, wanted to let you know we're aware of this issue and that we're still actively investigating. As soon as we have a solution, we'll be sure to update here.

Thanks for the update PikaSquirrel! It's good to know that the dev team is actively working on a fix for us.

BiggerBubbles
04-18-19, 04:36 PM
Suddenly Castle Story opened, for how long I?m not sure. I certainly won?t be closing this app. Just got the new building, hope it won?t be the first building I have never completed. I was out for just over 48 hrs this latest outage.

Just checked, my app is now back in settings, not so strange I suppose.

turtlenhare
04-19-19, 04:26 PM

I saw on the forum that there's a very limited time sale on various ali and also discounted expansions going on now. If there's no fix soon, we'll miss this limited sales & expansions event. Is there any chance that those of us who are locked out can get a time extension so that we can still participate when we can login again?

katbtodd
04-20-19, 04:03 AM
I saw on the forum that there's a very limited time sale on various ali and also discounted expansions going on now. If there's no fix soon, we'll miss this limited sales & expansions event. Is there any chance that those of us who are locked out can get a time extension so that we can still participate when we can login again?

they shouldn't be doing new events with so many of us locked out , they should focus on a fix not new events

turtlenhare
04-23-19, 08:02 AM

Hi Spirit Wind, S8,
Just wondering if there's any updates to this login issue yet?
The spring sale and discounted expansions are ending soon, any chance of getting into CS before they end?

mytalent1
05-12-19, 07:22 PM

Hi, Meeka..it?s almost 40 days since the lock out, can u login back? Miss u.