PDA

View Full Version : February Habitats 2019

06hunter
02-19-19, 12:32 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the special 4 habitats for February are. I have Heavenly Hedges, Amorous Flame & Lobebloom Field. Now the Market is showing Valentine Falls. I?m not sure if it?s the 4th one or not. It doesn?t look like it would go with the other 3 & I don?t want to waste my gold if it?s not the final one.

mymonta
02-19-19, 02:26 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the special 4 habitats for February are. I have Heavenly Hedges, Amorous Flame & Lobebloom Field. Now the Market is showing Valentine Falls. I?m not sure if it?s the 4th one or not. It doesn?t look like it would go with the other 3 & I don?t want to waste my gold if it?s not the final one.

Actually, Heavenly Hedges is the one that is not part of the quad. The quad is Amorous Flame to the left bottom, Lovebloom field on right bottom, and now Valentine falls goes on left top. We don't have the 4th one until the next event starts. Heavenly Hedges only holds 2 dragons unless you upgrade it with 300 gold to hold 4, and it only holds the heart (I don't know what the element is called) dragons. The quad habitats hold heart as well as other colors/elements.

lmmortaI1
02-19-19, 04:10 PM
50140https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50140&d=1550617794 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=50140&d=1550617794)

06hunter
02-19-19, 06:10 PM
Actually, Heavenly Hedges is the one that is not part of the quad. The quad is Amorous Flame to the left bottom, Lovebloom field on right bottom, and now Valentine falls goes on left top. We don't have the 4th one until the next event starts. Heavenly Hedges only holds 2 dragons unless you upgrade it with 300 gold to hold 4, and it only holds the heart (I don't know what the element is called) dragons. The quad habitats hold heart as well as other colors/elements.
Thank you very much.

pod5124cra
02-20-19, 02:53 PM
I have never been able to buy any of these combination habitats because of the outrageous prices so disappointing that everyone can not enjoy the game the same so much greed for gold.

the1goodcook
02-24-19, 01:48 PM
I know thats right..BTW What do we as players do with 300 million silver